Thursday 27 May 2010

DEENA SKET FINALE (68 PART 2, 69)

68 PART 2


He pulled the trigger.
I screamed as Sorcha hit the ground. Damon laughed.
"Its empty u bosh, where's my money," he said.
Sorcha got up cryin.

"Deena leave," he said, "before man decides to take u back with me."
I looked at Sorcha and kissed my teeth and then suttin hit me, how did she know about the business with my sister. I made my way to leave the room but as i did Damon grabbed me by my waist and said, "wait,"
He kissed my neck.

"Aint you goin Ryans funeral?", he askd me.
I shook my head.
"You know he was a gay bosh yeah?", he said, "he used to get lined up by old white breddas in soho for 2 bags a week,"

I looked at Sorcha, she looked away from me.
"You didnt know?", Damon laughed, "why u fink he set up Diane, she wanted a piece of that dough and he werent givin her none so she started runnin her mouf,"

I looked up at him, "please let me go," i said.
"Sorcha wheres my money," he asked her.
She pointed to bag, "you were gonna run wiv it," he laufed.
He picked up the bag and said, "alright girls ill be on my-" then he looked at my tits and licked them, "you know what," he said, "i dont feel like goin."

I looked at Sorcha, "Us three are gonna fuck, and if anyones got a problem wiv it man might just have to take out my real stap and delegate a few bullets in your pussies."

"Please no," i said.
"Sorcha come ere,"he said.
He was sexy, but my body was still numb, my pussy had stopped hurtin but i was still upset about everythin. Sorcha walked toward us.
"Lips her,"
I looked at him and said, "no please,"
I was so shocked about what i had just found out about Ryan that my whole mind was a mess.
"Lips her,"
Sorcha slowly grabbed my face and kissed me.
At first if felt weird but then my pussy got wet and then i started rollin my tongue around her mouth as we rubbed tits togehter, i was jus doin dis so Damon would leave me alone, the second i had the oppurtunity i was gonna duss.
"lets go the room," damon said.
I looked at Sorcha, she was cryin, she had nuthin, no money, no passport, no ticket to france, no adam. The three of us went up into the room.

As we walked in, i noticed the key to Sorcha's room on the floor, i slyly acted like i had to scratch my foot, i put the key in my jeans pocket.
he lay on sorchas bed.
"ur both gonna suck my dick,"

He pulled off his jeans, took off his ed hardy tshirt and pulled down his boxers. His dick was harder than a day in Wiley's career. Sorcha looked at me as if to say play along so I did, we both took off ourclothes , my tits were still in pain as me and sorcha leaned over the dick and started lips with the dick in between our mouths.
We were both lipsin the dick, my mouth was over the dick and sorchas tongue was runnin up and down the dick as damon squeezed both our asses.

I was so horny, it felt bare wrong, i sucked the dick so hard, he was playin with my pussy, it felt kind of nice to have soft hands there, i was tryin to block out the image of all the tings i had seen, what happened to me at that party, the whole shit with smurkz and then ryan and then icey, all of it.

Damons eys were closed and then he'd open them for a bit like he couldnt believe it was really happenin, Sorcha licked my lips and pulled the dick out of my mouth, she sucked it for a bit and then held it to my lips, i sucked it whilst she was holdin it in her hand.

The dick tasted so clean, i didnt wanna stop suckin it, i was getting lightheaded as i sucked it, my pussy started gettin so moist then it made that sound whenever my thighs rubbed together, Sorcha started bashin him off into my mouth. I sucked the top, licked the tip and then slowly deepthroated it, his body tightened up and he clenched his fists.
"AAAAAAAH," he camein my mouth.
Sticky.

When i opened my mouth his cum ran down my lips, Sorcha leaned over and kissed me sucking the cum out of my mouth, lickin it off my lips.
Then as she did it, I said, "you lot wait here, lemme go take a piss and ill be right back."
Sorcha tried to come with me but damon said, "nah i dont trust u sorcha- ull try and run ,"

I put on my clothes and left the room, i shut the door behind me an dkissed my teeth, I locked those fuckers in.
I heard Damon bangin at the door tellin me to unlock it, I ran to the toilet, flushed the key and left the house.


I didnt even know what i was gonna do, where i was gonna go and then somethin hit me, I needed to find out who my sister was, I needed to go back to the Church to see the Priest.

I walked to the church and when I got there, I couldnt believe it. They were havin a funeral.
Ryans funeral.


Chapter 69

I couldnt believe it, people were leavin and goin into the cars, I saw Sorcha's mum and she walked up to me and hugged me, "Oh deena, you're too late, he's already been cremated."

I looked at her, "cremated?". And then something hit me, Diane and Ryans baby had no parents, Diane and Ryan were dead. I started cryin a bit.
She started cryin and got into acar and then I saw Paula with her mum, she looked at me and turned away. Then i saw the Priest, i had to talk to him, i walked into the empty chair to follow him, i followed him down the stairs which led to the church hall but then i lost him, there was bare mess, i think everyone was on their way to ryans parents house, i was crying and then i saw two people rush into the toilets.
I walked into the toilets, it was a proper big church, the toilets were like the ones in school.
I walked into the toilet to see who it was, there were two people in the cubicle and i recognised one of the voices. I went into the cubicle next to it and pressed my ear to the other cubicle. It was two people- fuckin.
Then i knew who one of the people was, it was Ryans dad.
He was bangin someone, and then he said suttin, "What did the Bible Basherwant to talk to you about, is it about what you know about Deena,"

And just as the person was gonna reply, i think ryans dad phone rang and then i heard him the cubicle and rush out of the toilets and then the prson he was with left too.

Who was he with? And what did that person know about me.
I walked out of the toilets to see what i could see and then all i saw was the Priest walkin into the hall dryin his eyes.
I walke dto him.
He looked at me
"Deena,"
"I need to know somethin,"i said.
"Deena this isn the place, ive just had to conduct a funeral for a young lad,".

"Its about the picture u gave me," i said, "how do u knw the baby was a girl?".
"Because it was wearin pink and the name of course."

OMFG. WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT BEFORE- If i just asked him for the name that he christend, it would help me find out who my sister was.
"Well, it was an African name, it sounded feminine," the priest said. "ive forgotten what it was,"
"Dont u keep it in record," i asked.
"Deena," he said, "you need to let this go, you dont need all this pressure and upsetness, ve just had to cremate a boy who was stabbed by a thug with no morals, lifes too short to worry about silly things."

"ITS NOT SILLY!," i screamed, "I need to KNOW who my sister is."

"The best person you can speak to is your mother," he said, "she'll have your answers."
He looked at me like he felt sorry for me, I told him to suck out and then I left.
I was so upset, I just started cryin because I realized how fucked up shit was. Ryan.
There were pictures of him all around the church from when he was little, in his uniform, playin football and that.
I left the church and then i saw Ryans dad in the car park withhis head on the wheel cryn.
I knocked on the car window, he looked up at me and rolled down the windows.
"Can i get in," i said.
he didnt say anythin and he opened the car door for me.
I got in and looked at him, he looked an older Ryan and a bit like Sorcha.
"Im sorry," i said, "about ryan."

He started bawlin, "I fucked up with him, i really fucked up,"
I rested my hand on his knee, "lets go somewhere private," i said.
He looked at me and put the key in the ignition and drove out of the car park.
We were headin to East
"Why did u have the funeral in south london," i asked.
"My aunt Shirley's friend Ethel arranges the flowers for the Church and so she helped arrange it," he said cryin.
I didnt even know why i was in his car but i felt safe with him, he was proper big, like he looked like griminal if he was 35 and was on weights.

We got to some house.
"Wheres everyone else," i asked.
"My aunt Shirleys in Brixton, they wont care about where i am- everyones thinkin the same thing,".
"what," i asked.
"that its my fault he's dead," he said, "that if i had been there for him as his dad he wouldnt have gotten into this mess."

I felt so guilty, i wanted to tell him what I knew but i need suttin from him and i knew how i was gonna get it.
We walked into the house.
It was so big, but it was dirty.
He was in a black suit.
"You wanna drink?", he asked.
I shook my head, he walked into the kitchen and came out with what looked like Rum.
"You're a nice girl Deena- what were u doin with a boy like ryan," he asked sippin his glass.

"I loved him," i said.
He sniggered, "Youts talkin about love."
I didnt say anythin and then he said, "im sorry- listen take a seat."
I sat down, i couldnt believe this was sorchas uncle, paulas dad, ryans dad, michelles uncle, the man rochelle grew up believin was her uncle. He was big, his shirt was off now, he was startin to remind me of natalies dad.

"I know your mum," he said sippin his rum.
"You do?", i asked.
He smiled and said, "your mum was my first,".
I froze.
"Your mum could suck dick like her life depended on it- i know tings about ur mum that u dont,"

I wanted to cry but i said, "where did u meet her,"

"Party- 1988, we were both 14, i didnt even know who she was and i fucked the shit out of her in your grandmothers bed,".
He was drunk but i could tell he wasnt lyin, "you know how i found out ryan was fuckin with u?", he asked, "Sorcha, she knew i used to fuck wit ur mudda, i tell sorcha everythin."
He was soundin like he was five, "this house- is where i came when i left ryans mum, i used to fuck so much pussy on this couch, whilst ryan was bein the man of the house lookin after his mum and sister and here i was, fuckin pussy like my life depended on it," he started cryin and then he said, "ryan my boy."


"The police dont care about who killed him cos he was in trouble with them himself apparently, so they just see it as black on black i dont see it like that- i see him as my son," he was screamin and cryin now.
"You know somethin about me," i said.
He looked at me and froze, "i heard you tell someone today that- the person knows somethin about me and you do too."

"Come ere," he said.
I looked at him for a bit and got up slowly, i walked over to him.
He touched my tit with the back of his hand, "be nice to me," he slurred, "and ill tell you what your mum told me."

I kissed him, he tasted of ryan.
I kissed his neck. ryan.
the hands. ryan.
the chest. ryan.
the dick. ryan.
I cried as he flipped me on my back and pulled off my clothes, in my head it was ryan, i held onto him so tight, i felt his dick against my pussy, his tongue against my neck. Ryan.
It was Ryan fuckin my wet cunt, it was ryans dick slidin in and out of me lickin my neck. It was Ryans who hench body was on top of mine givin me the bang, his thick dick strokin every inch of my throbbin pussy, every inch of it in me, "Ryan."
I scratched his back and blew in his hear, he fucked me even harder. Ryan, ryan all over again on top of me, dick in my pussy, tongue in my mouth.
"AAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA RYAN!".
I trembled and came.
I cried out with my hands wrapped around Ryans neck and then he spoke, and it wasnt Ryan, it was his dad and i started cryin again.
His dad got off of me and fell on his back, we were on the floor lyin next to each other pantin.

"You're not your mums first born," he slurred.
"Who is it," i asked.
"I dont know," he said.
"You do," i cried, "please tell me, i know who killed Ryan, tell me and il tell you."
He slowly got up and said, "YOU WHAT."

I jumped up and said, "i know who killed ryan, tell me who my-" He punched me.
All i remember from that time is somethin being smashed across my face and me blackin out. A fist in my jaw and then my hair bein pulled out and somethin fallin out of my mouth.

12 comments:

  1. Deaannnneeee :)27 May 2010 at 19:47

    FIRSTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. (DIES)
    (comes back tolife)
    screams! this story has officially fucked me over and I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. shit how haps was i to come here and see 4 chapters waiting for me! love it! keep it up - there best be more to this finale cos we all want more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh snapppppppppppppppppp
    ahahahahhh
    and he beats me up - just like ryan
    pow pow ooo snapp its 6:20am and i just addicted to this
    i dont want this to end!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. PEAK.
    Ryans dad is a PRICK.
    And R.I.P RYAN MISSING YOU. :')

    ReplyDelete
  6. can ryan be resurrected nw lol!! i miss him altho he was twisted as fuck. DAMNIT Y DID DEENA TELL HIM SHE KNEW HU KILLED RYAN? dumb sket

    ReplyDelete
  7. its like deenas mentally challenges or sumthing....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ryans dad is a bastard

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL @ and he beat me up jus lyk Ryan jkesssss

    FUKK RYAN THESE TYMS THE PRIK FUKD UP

    DEANA NEVERRR LEARNSS

    & DEENA'S MUDA O GOSH HAVV BLUDDCLRTT MERCY FUKIIN EVERYBODYY LYK MUDDA LYK DAUGHTER I GUESS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NEEDS 2 B FINISHED MAYNEE!!

    ReplyDelete