Sunday 16 May 2010

CHAPTER 58 part 2

"I kiled Ryan."
I sat down on the chair and looked up at her. She looked at me. We were looking at each other.
She sat next to me, i punched her. Her face took one dirty spin and then she said, "im sorry."
"You're lying- you wouldnt do it- he's your cousin, what are u talkin about."

"I told u he was gonna die and u didnt listen, i asked for your help," she said, "when i came to you and told you he owed them man money and that i needed your help,"
"He paid them back,"i cried.
"He never paid them back," she said, "he never, he may have told u he did but he didnt, i paid them back, i almost got killed paying dem back, remember the ting wiv diane, i shotted for murda that night and almost got killed for it, i was shottin to make enough money to pay them man back for ryan but when diane said she needed the money for her yout, her and ryans yout, i said she could have the money and i left, thats when she got killed and so i ran to the man who ryan owed and because i was so scared for him, i gave them everythin, i took everythin out of my account to pay them because i loved him, because i didnt want them to hurt him, and then I-" she paused and looked at me.

"I went to Adam," she said.
I looked at her and said, "you bitch- that time i saw you outside his house."
She looked down, "I'd be stayin wiv him, them times nobody knew where i was, i was wiv him and i told him everythin, about the money i took out for ryan, everyfin about diane and he cared, and i thought that-" she started cryin, "i thought that when i saw ryan again he'dbe grateful for what i did and uno what he told me- he said i was dumb to pay dem back because he had the money to do it, and i was so vex because i had nuthin deena, and then i did somethin dumb, you didn't know it, but i've been fuckin adam and he erm- he said he knew someone who wanted to beat up Ryan for sumfin and needed a way to set him up and i was so vex, i said the way to set him up was to convince him that someone sexy wanted to link him, i gave adam his number and dat was dat, i didnt know who the person who wanted to fuck ryan up was, i just knew that adam was gonna set it up and then i hear that ryan's dead, because of me."



"You've been fuckin adam," i said.
She looked at me, "it was him-he set ryan up, it was him."
"You helped him set adam up to be duppied," i said tryin not cry.
"it was cos- i didnt know they we're gonna kill him," she started cryin.
"You dumb slag," i said, "you fuckin slag."
I got up and started cryin, "you and adam."

"Im sorry," she said, "that day you saw me when u was leavin his house i was going back to him id been sleepin dere for the entire time, he loves me, he's even come here before, he fucked me so nice i blacked out, his dick sent my pussy to iraq and back and please believe it was the bomb, he even has a spare key to this very house, he loves me."

I turned to her, "like hell he does," i said, "he's a pussy hole, he- you dumb bitch, you set ryan up to be killed by Smurkz."

She gasped.
"Adam and Smurkz planned this entire ting because they both hate him and u made it possible,"
She screamed and ran up the stairs. I followed her into her room.
"You dumb skank," i screamed, "Smurkz! the same bredda who tried to duppy us, he killed YOUR cousin because of your dumbness, because u were dum enough to let money fuck up your judgment."

"Fuck you Deena!", she said, "dis is your fault, ryan was fine before he met you- if smurkz duppied him its cos of u."

I looked at her and said, "uno what ryan did to him? he told him to suck his dick in front of bare man when he was gettin moved to and smurkz like the batty he is went to do it, and ryan was jokin, dats why smurkz did it, smurkz was gettinhim back and ulet him."

"I didnt know."

"Oh you did," i said, "in dis day and age uno how dese man are, they dont beef wiv fists, they beef with straps and blades, and u put ur own cousin in dat situation because of money."

She tried to push past me, i grabbed her neck and threw her onto the floor.
"You bosh!", i screamed, i went to kick her but the pain in my hand and pussy kicked in. i just started cryin. it was dark outside, about 3.30 in the mornin, it was rainin and the rain against the window was beating so hard.
"Deena, please you cant tell anyone," she started beggin. I slapped her. She slapped me back and punched me in my boat. I fell to the floor as she cried, she leaned against her wardrobe and cried.

"Everythin," she said, "after evertyin he did to you, you're still on his nuts,".

I got up slowly, "he loves me," i said.
She sniggered and wiped her tears, "you really are as dumb as you look," she said, "he was linkin about five other chicks when he wasn't make that hole between your legs bigger, biggest gyallest on road and u think he'd stick wiv u."

"You're lyin."
"Shut up," she said, "i beg u shut up, im his cousin, he tells me everytin."
"You're damn right," i said, "he showed u everytin too, talk about kissing cousins."

"Skets in glass houses shouldnt throw stilletos," she said, "you fucked your own uncle babes, dont ever come wiv the hype about me and ryan cos ill tell u all about yourself wiv ur bowel problems."

I went to slap her, she threw my hand down.
"Don't play wiv me Deena," she said.
I punched her, "u killed him," i said, "its ur fault he's gone."

She looked at meand said, "uno what- I did set him up yeah, but uno what now i think about it i dont regret it- he didnt care about where i was when u lot thought i was dead, he never cared about diane's yout, he didnt care about u when U GOT RAPED by faisani and jesse, oh and ill tell u sumfin- he most certainly didnt care when he killed your yout when he threw that xbox on your gut, he didnt give a stinkin shit, so i dont care about him, and ill go to his funeral, ill rock my black blazer, im sure ull wear a black blazer, black jeggins and black airforces and ill put on sad face, ill cry, ill scream, ill act a fool, but i dont care, im glad he's dead, me na fi give a crap."


I backhanded her.
She kicked me in the stomach.
"You aint Natalie or Chanel y'nah," she said, "u aint a problem for me to handle."
"Handle me den," i screamed, "if you're bad handle me, handle Deena! you never could and you never will, im the only bitch who wanted to ber your friend after u fucked and jacked everyone else and their mandem, your maj looks like that sket who poisoned snow white wiv the apple wiv her wrinkly face, you've been beaten out more times than a church rug and your pussy lips come like parralel lines- they never meet!".

We started scuffin. I headbutted her three times. we rolled down the stairs punchin each other up, we landed at the foot of the stairs, i rolled off her body, my nose was bleedin, i looked at her, she werent movin and her eyes were closed. i shook her body, she wasnt wakin up, i thought to touch her pulse but the time they were teaching where it was i was linkin some Ugandan ting in North, so i didnt know how to check her pulse and then the door unlocked. I looked up.



"Ay my size," Smurkz said, "Long time no see."

43 comments:

  1. EPIC CHAPTER.
    "Your pussy comes like parralel lines- they never met,"

    "skets in glass houses should not throw stilletos."

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS THE BEST FUCKIN CHAPTER OF DEENA SKET!! HANDS DOWN!! SORCHA IS A VERFIED SLAG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now let a bitch breathe, because this chapter took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh booo.... Hurry up and complete the story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAYUM !
    Next Chappy Plz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. anyone else notice sorcha confess her fear of natalie and chanel without even realizing it, lesson we can all learn, sometimes we have to be a little mean like natalie and chanel for people to respect us. oh and this chapter has got quotables for days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jheeez! Neva saw dat comin kmt deena needs 2 gt militant nw n jus duppie al ov dem eediats. Feel it 4 her doe none luvs her shes jus keeps gettin used n abuse poor sket . Sad tyms man

    ReplyDelete
  8. :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



    RYAN AINT DEAD I JUST HOPE MY GUY FROM BIN GETS LET OUT FOR FINAL CHAPTERRR <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. raah boyy sorcha was defo doing a ting wid smurkz then baitagge! :) chapter 59 pls :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. omddddddddd

    WOW

    you are sick ! (Y)

    need more asap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shit boi this is aloooot... Next chapter pls n quick this story is too much.. Please n thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. THIS IS TOO MUCHHH THIS STORY IS ALOTTT .. DAMNNN NEXT CHAPTERR PLZ PLZZZ! AS SOON AS YOU CAN THANK YOU OH I CANT WAIT .. I WONDER WHATS NEXT I HOPE RYAN COMES OUT ALIVE OUT OF THE BLUEE

    ReplyDelete
  13. I beg for Olefumi to come back and revenge Ryan..omg omg he has to come back...Whats my name olefumi.. my fucking road name... fumezzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1) it wasnt jesse and faisiani hu raped deena was it? i fort it was faisiani and his boys who pretended to be deena's 'brothers'. I mean i no dey tried rape her but she escaped-unless i dnt rememba correctly!
    2) i noticed sumfin strange-sorcha sayin adam used to do her so nice she'd 'black out' dnt dat alwayshappen to deena wen she sleeps wif him? dus he drug girls he sleeps wif? wudnt surprise me...

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMDSS.! this storyy iss toooo much.!
    i need the next chaptahh babes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LMFAO at bowel problemsss!
    thas tooooo jokes x
    I RATE DE AUTHORR MORE PLEASE!
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG i swear deena's gonna die dis is 2 much 4 one day, getting raped and beatin up by all dem men, fightin with sorcha, finding out she as a sister and der's no way smurks not gonna fuck her up 4 wot she did 2 him..
    and is dis da end of sorcha, i hope it is i cant stand another chapter with her in it.

    but am gonna miss her jokes like wen she said "Your pussy comes like parralel lines- they never met" dat wass 2 funny cant stop laughin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    This story is too jokes! But when do we find out about her sister!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. ROLL ON CHAPTER 59 MAN U CNT JUS LEAVE US HANGIN MAN PURE EXCITMENT... CUM ON AUTHOR DIS STORY IS WAY 2 JUICY LOVINN IT MAAN!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohh myyy daisss, deenaa bludd, shitt she is going throughh alortt boy, sett all sketss man, nastyy peoplee :/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel like I'm sum bitty waitin for my nx fix lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. yo author im so ajitated for da next chapter so lets strike a deal
    ill stay awake till 3 am! for chap 59 loooool ill b waiting dont fail me.
    sware dwn pussy cum like parallel lines ! now dats sum deep shit

    ReplyDelete
  23. send on di next chapter please........i want to see wat smurks is goin to do 2 her.....

    ReplyDelete
  24. THIS IS THE ONLY STORY I HAVE BEEN SO HOOKED ON LIKE BMT. ARRRR THIS IS SOO FUCKIN PEAK.

    ReplyDelete
  25. NEXT CHAPTERRR PLEASEEEE! Dis is CRAZY man, iwas expecting sorcha and deena to fight buh den start kissing like last time LOOOOOOOOL! they are both certified SKETSSS, but what idont understand is dat the girls are always doing tings with der gals e.g. kissing isn't dat lesbiany? :S

    ReplyDelete
  26. I caarnt take diss anymore, I've been wakin up aat 6:25 every mrnin 2 read diss. Dis is HAAARD Oh em gee. Next chapterr, I beg. Deena (Ino dat aint ha real name) I wan fi meet ha doee, she's a donn !

    ReplyDelete
  27. 'your pussy lips come like parralel lines- they never meet!' LOOOOOOL
    best chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. loool hw can man say 'my size'

    ReplyDelete
  29. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE DIS STORY SO MUCH UM PROPPA HOOKD. Sorcha sket starts with....

    "Im sorry," then she's like

    "he loves me, he's even come here before, he fucked me so nice i blacked out, his dick sent my pussy to iraq and back and please believe it was the bomb"

    Talk about bein suttle nd humble bout dah situation. Sorcha is just like Deena, she likes to fuck up situations, the only difference is I HAVE FAITH IN DEENA.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Please post up the next chapter, I am hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  31. ibeg chapter 59 rolll on dis story is addictive i bet her sister is channel

    ReplyDelete
  32. so wheres is chapter 59?
    hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  33. dat comment bout fumezz was jkes

    but for real
    dis is madness

    ReplyDelete
  34. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE CAN YOU UPDATE THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. dis chapter was hardd... hurry up wid then nxt chapter KMT coz im hooked

    ReplyDelete
  36. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...............................i BEG of u PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ NEXT CHAPTER...cant wait xx I AM HOOOKED... i need more xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. uhhh !!! i hope they kill sorchaa noo liess dat bitch is getting on mi nerves kmt bruv

    and denna is soo fuking bloond ey why would you cry for a batty boy basterd who killed ya youth kmt !!!!!! (+_+) !!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sum of yu lot need to jam bout "HURRY UP WIV DA NEXT CHAPTA KMT" If i was da author i wouldnt even carry on wiv da god damn story! too many rude ppl dese daysz.

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Whole Thing Is Hard... Patiently Waiting To See What Comes Next, Naaah, IMPATIENTLY WAITING ...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. ^^^ true tlk

    ReplyDelete
  41. Duuuu Knooow Boutt Uganndaan x
    Sexxxyyy Tinggszz

    ReplyDelete