Sunday 9 May 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 51

She looked at me.
"Oi Deena, stop looking at her," Damon shouted. I started cryin as I realized it wasnt Sandra, it was a woman that looked like her but still it didnt matter. it was sick.
Icey was up against a wall sobbing as Murda was kicking the womans face.
"No," i screamed.
I pushed Murda away and shielded the woman with my own body. "Stop,"i screamed. the woman was wailing a sobbing, she was someones mum, i could tell.
"Deena move," Damon said.
"No," i said, "please, let her go."
Damon kicked me in the head. I fell to the floor.
"Take her home bruv," Murda said.
I looked at the woman, she clung to me as Damon pulled me away. Icey was up against the wall cryin tryin not to look at the woman.
I felt sick. It was like i was dreamin.
Damon dragged me out and pulled me all the way down to the car.
We both sat inside and i cried.
"Damon, i dont wanna be involved in any of this,i wont say anythin about this, please just let me go,"

He looked at me, I was crying so hard, i was starting to have a panic attack, i felt lightheaded and i felt like i wasnt there and i was trembling so hard.
Damon pulled a bottle of Evian from the back of the car and gave it to me,it was brand new, "drink it slow," he said.
I opened it shaking and sipped it.
I sipped it slowly and was starting to feel better.
"Deena, if you tell anybody about this," he said.
I looked at him, "please, i wont, i just wont- i beg u let me go,."

"What do you mean, let you go?", he asked,
"I dont wanna be involved with any of this now," i said, "i just wanna go home."

"Deena, if you tell anybody about this, ryan will be the least of your problems."
His voice was so scary, i was so prang, all i could think about was the woman, it wsnt sandra but she looked so much like her, and Icey, that poor bre. he didnt even know what he was doin.
I looked at damon,"damon- i swear to you," she said, "please, i wont say shit, uve been so cool to me, i just- i dont wanna see anymore of dis and fuck anythin up for you or Murda, im a pussy."
He looked at me and said, "get out of the fuckin car then innit."
"what."
He kicked me out of the car, i fell on the floor. I didnt waste anytime, i stumbled to my feet and walked away bare fast, ill never forget that image of myself walkin away, blood runnin down my lip sobbing, nowhere to go,someone as peng as me goin thru all this.

I had nowhere to go. I really had nowhere.
People drivin past where lookin at me like i was mad, i had bare money in my account so i knew what i was gonna do.
My phone was ringin, i looked down. It was Sorcha, i ignored it, it was so mad, but i knew what i had to do, then all of a sudden i felt sick. I ran into some alleyway and vomited on the wall, two girls looked at me and started laughin and walked on. I felt so sick. I was in east somewhere, i was on a high street, I looked and saw the road name and called a cab. I wasnt even thinkin straight, i didnt even know what i was gonna do.
I told the cab to wait outside the mcdonalds and when i thought i saw it, i ran to the car and got in.
"Cab for a Deena," the indian guy said.
"Yeah yeah," i said nervously. It mustve been 11 by now.
"where to," he asked.
"Hendon."

Whilst i was in the cab, i was so scared, what the fuck was i doin, where else i could i go tho. I knew what i was gonna do, i was- i felt so sick, oh shit, sorry stop the cab.
I Cant.
stop the cab. Please.
I cant.
I vomited all over the seats.
"OH WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO!".
"I TOLD YOU STOP THE FUCKIN CAR," i shouted. I started cryin, the image of that woman and icey made me sick.
The cab driver was gettin so vex, he was cussin me. I was havin a panic attack again.
"You stoopid beetch," he shouted when the vomit started to smell.
I didnt say anythin, he stopped the car at a gas station and said, "ill charge u for this, ill charge u to clean this."
He got out of the car and ran into the shop to get tissues. I kissed my teeth and jumped out of the car and ran out. He saw me from inside the shop and tried to chase after me, he threw his shoe at me as i ran.
I was so desperate now, i didnt know what i was gonna do, i had ran fast enough, like ten minutes away from the cab driver.
I was pantin so hard, i was sweatin. I felt so sick, my breath smelt of vomit. I walked into a shop and bought some mint chewing gum, i know i looked so frass, like i could smell my own pussy, i know i looked sick.
I paid for the gum and walked out and then i walked into some park. It was 11, and dark, it was so dark and i felt sick.
I wanted to die, why was all this happenin to me, all this shit, what for, i sat on the park bench lookin into the black sky. Then i realized, Natalie.

All dis started from when i fucked ryan and fumes after they raped her, if i didnt do that, i would have never had met ryan or fumez and then i wouldnt have seen sorcha again that time at fumez yard and id still be in college and still be besties with natalie.
As i was thinking, some old white man came and sat next to me. It was dark, but i could see that he looked like one of them man who spent all day in the pub, he looked like the man from the royle family just bald and a bit chubbier.

"You alright love," he asked.
I looked at him, "yeah," i said. I wiped my eyes.
"You dont look it," he said. He gave me a tissue. I wiped my eyes with it, blew my nose with it and gave it back to him, he put it in his pocket.

"Boyfriend troubles?", he asked, he had a really husky voice, like had a problem with his throat. he smelt of beer and cigarettes and a bit of piss, you know the smell that tramps have. He was wearin a navy bomber jacket and dark jeans and some white dirty nike trainers.

"You're a very beautiful girl," he said, "anyone ever told u that."
I looked at him, he looked at my tits, "im not interested," i said.
He looked at my lips and said, "please,".
"Please what."
Then he kissed me. I pushed him away. He pulled out his wallet.
"Please," he started beggin. he was so pathetic, imagine- old man beggin me for sex.
he was breathin so hard,he stank of piss. he looked like one of them paedophiles you see on crime watch.

I looked at wallet,he pulled out 20 pounds.
I got up and went to leave, "please," he said beggin, "please."
I turned around, he had 200 in his hands. I looked at him.
I walked to him, "is there a toilet near here," i asked.
"Yes," he said, "there is".
I kissed him on the lips as it started to rain, he took my hand led me into the toilets.
We walked into the cubicle and he locked the door. I was up against the cubicle wall as he took of his jacket, he was wearin one of them thing priests wear.
"you're a priest?", i asked.
He didnt say anythin and squeezed my tits.
"get em out," he said.
"wait," i said gently startin touch my pussy, "gimme the money first."
He was so desperate he gave me the 200 and i put it in my pocket. "u got anymore," i asked.
"here's my card," he said, "when we're done, we'll go and take more out."
He gave me his debit card. "eat my pussy," i said.
He got on his knees, i looked at him as he was on his knees trying to get to my pussy.
"wait," i said, "let me suck ur dick,."

he laughed.
"ur a priest?", i asked.
"yes," he said as i got on my knees.
"catholic?", i asked.
he nodded as he whipped out his dick. it was red, really fat balls and red, like 4 inches.
"suck me slow," he said.
"alright."
I put my mouth on the dick. he sighed.
Then i bit it.
He screamed.
I bit the dick so hard till i tasted blood. He fell to the floor. I tumped him in the face and then started to knee him, i grabbed his head and slammed it onto the toilet.

He started cryin as I started kickin his face.
"wheres ur fuckin card," i screamed, he sobbed as he gave it to me.
I kicked him in the face three times and spat on his face. and then i ripped out his collar.
I kicked him in his teeth, his blood splattered on my shoes.
I grabbed him by his neck and punched him.
"Fassy," i shouted.
Then i left, with his card and 200. I ran out of the park and back onto the mainroad. I called another cab, i was gonna go to rochelles, i had her new adress, then my phone rang. it was a text from Sorcha.


SORCHA:
Babes
Its me, i beg u call me when u get this, its important, its about Ryan.
He's been stabbed.

36 comments:

  1. u c wot happens wen a person has no1-dey become criminals.
    i bet sorchas tryin 2 set up deena KMT!!!! u cares if ryan got stabbed, good riddance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS CHAP WAS WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  3. FILTHY PRIEST.. but nobody deserves that :( she's sunk to an all time low! DAYuM

    ReplyDelete
  4. the quality of the story has jumped up 200%. i feel like im in deenas mind, and its not pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'someone as peng as me goin thru all this'
    Lmaaao.

    Deena's teeth must be fucked up with all the vomiting she does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ireally love this story its like your there whilst its happening you feel how the characters feel you see things from their point of view you should write a book i no say i would buy it its real its not all exxagerated and dat buh its life love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear denna has sex in every chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor girl .. Great writing though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deena is really deteriorating, she's becoming a monster. reading rochelle sket first really helped me see how complex this all is, and how series the issues discussed on here are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So what now??? ryans been stabbed :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHH MANN. thiss chapterr is emosh..
    andd deena finally realised that its all her fault that this shit is happening to herr. ABOUT BLOODCLARTT TIMEE!

    buhh shes deep, she beat up thee priest. rahhtid shes on dis ting.

    NEXT CHAPTER PLEASEE :) X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I honestly think that Deena should just go away somewhere and start afresh... they do say once a slut always a slut!
    There are 19 more chapter though LOL
    I think shes gonna tell Ryan bout his sis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I kno wt Deena dd was fucked up but I don't blame her! After all she's been thru, da last person to try n get sex off her is a PRIEST? Shiiiit u can't trust NO1 out here, he needed a beatin man wtf ppl r suppose to turn to u fo help kmt dirty bastard

    & Wow I'm sorry but it's bout time Ryan gt stabbed, I mean he goes round beatin ppl up n still aint changed, hope Deena dnt act a fool n try n see him cuz I bet it's a set up!

    Lol dis shizz is neva endin boi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. who gives a rass bout ryan, deana ignore the txt plz looool at 'someone as peng as me goin thru all this' and the dutty priest got what he deserves kmt

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my god.
    i just feel so sorry for this girl she has no one to go to now!
    i dont want this story to end ever!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooooh hot chapter its gettin emotional i swear down rochelle said the same thing when she was thinking how it all started i feel sorry her man honestly xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. rahhh Deena is pissed! I know the priest is dutty but she didn't need to bust his face in! she could of just grabbed the £200 and dussed. I feel for him a bit u kno, he didn't force her to suck his dick.

    and what is she gonna do with the card? she' don't have the pin number!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ok I wasn't gonna comment again but for real that priest part has really got to me

    why couldn't Deena use some of that rage to defend herself against Ryan or Adam or Faisal or any of the other dickheads who fucked with her?

    the priest is jus some next man looking for sex like every other man out there, at least he's not raping her or abusing young boys -
    so Deena can fuck him up but she can't stand up to any of the rapists, murderers and woman beaters she knows?

    Deena u need to get your priorities straight n sort ur life out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. shes kinda dumb for tekin da priest card widout da pin.

    im happy dat ryan got stabbed da only way that cud have been betta is if scorcha got stabbed too

    deena is to vain bout somewun as peng as her
    mayb if she wasnt so 'peng' den she wudnt b goin fru all dis shit now

    ReplyDelete
  20. Raaaah so Deena is nyamin dick now literally!!! She's not serious!! How is this all going to end because Deena really has reached rock bottom now?? Next chapter quick please!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Forget about Ryan & Get a Bloody Life!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Deena needs to sort her life out, this story is good, but really I feel like I may as well stop reading now cos there doesn't seem to be a light at the end of this tunnel...let me guess - she ends up dead.

    ReplyDelete
  23. how can she bite mans dik off LOL deena went from any old dumb sket to this! she really does need to sort out her priorities

    ReplyDelete
  24. it would be sick if the writer added terrorism to this story..cos deena is a bit arab init?..so u could add her dads side in somehow and then deena gets so rock bottom tht she wants to start doing suicide bomber trainin etc lol. u dnt need 2 approve my comment but it would be sik if u added it into your story.kl

    ReplyDelete
  25. you know why i like this story because its real life, real life doesnt have a beginning middle and end, its not that straight forward, there are ridges and unexpected things happen.
    im desperate to see what happens to deena, have u seen how twisted things got for her when she betrayed her best friend and got kicked out of college, if she had been a good friend and done well in college she'd be on her way to uni this september and still be friends with natalie.

    AND TO THE PERSON WHO DEFENDED THE PRIEST, the priest should lead by example, what- should he get a medal for not abusing little boys, catholic priests are perverted, not all of them but the catholic church is a joke and this priest is another example of this.

    it was so chilling when deena was in the park because i could see it in my head, the dark sky and everythin.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope ryans Alright :) LOOL

    ReplyDelete
  27. Author's tryin to mess wiv our minds about;

    "I started cryin as I realized it wasnt Sandra, it was a woman that looked like her"...KMT

    And Ryans been stabbed!! AND??!! So what!...that there's well overdue...truesay Sorcha needs to be next in line! B-I-T-C-H

    And I really don't know where Deena's coming from, nyammin that priests dick!...what did she have to gain from that? She coulda had the £200 from when but she had to bite him up for a piece of useless plastic too...WTF??!

    Keep 'em rolling in plz....
    I luv it
    I luv it
    I luv iiittt!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow...that was DEEP! Now she's nyamin dick?! Boy, Deena needs to get her life sorted out quick! And yeah she should turn this into a book- she'd be famous in no time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nah, I support the person who defended the priest. True say she's got all that rage in her but aint using it on the right people! Like the person said, when Ryan was throwing xbox on her face I didn't see her do anything... quick to eat out mans ass n shi.. but when it comes to defending herself from a beating she just takes it.

    She could have walked away from the priest but no again she chose to go for a lil 200 p when she's got money in the bank already. This girl dont learn from her mistakes KMRCT! I hope the priest finds her one time!

    ReplyDelete
  30. u no wot, tru say wot deena did 2 dat priest was fucked. coz yeh 'hes a priest' but he didnt frce himself on her-wot he did was wrong, try take advantage of a young troubled girl, but he wasnt forcin her so he didnt deserve all dat-yes he deserved 2 get robbed of da £200.
    she dnt need da pin u can still make use of credit cards-it wudnt b dat hard 2 track down da address of the priest (its normally nxt 2 dere church) and his name will b on da card and dats all she needs 2 say buy sumfin frm her beloved asos. or if his sort code and acc nbr r on da card, se cud start up a direct debit.

    ReplyDelete
  31. this storii is sick mann i swear down i wanna meet dis chick :D
    roll wit her for a couple off daiis :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. err who wrote that thing about arabs and racism is kinda racist...just cos they're arabs, a terrorist story is not the go-to ..idiot.
    but DEEEEENA I BEEEG YOU IGNORE THAT TEXT!! its blates a set up pleeeeassseee Deeena ignore it

    ReplyDelete
  33. I say she kills herself loool

    ReplyDelete
  34. its good ryan was stabbed even if its not true he should be stabbed KMT!

    ReplyDelete
  35. deena's such an idiot, how can you do this to an old guy?? she so sick n twisted! good chapter tho =] =D

    ReplyDelete
  36. poor prisest i fell for him doe if it is real

    ReplyDelete