Saturday 15 May 2010

Chapter 58 part 1.

I didnt say anythin.
"Can i talk to him," i said.
She looked up to me and didnt say anythin.
I went to the phone and said, "whats the hospital number."
"He's dead DEENA!", she screamed.
I looked at her and slowly walked up to her bathroom and closed the door. I sat on the edge of the bath and then i walked out and went down and i said, "babes can i borrow your phone to call him."
She started sobbin. I looked at her and just stood there.
"where's your mum?", i asked.
"at the morgue," she cried.
I didnt cry, i just looked at her.


She looked at me, "why arent you cryin," she said.
I looked at her blankly and said, "can i talk to him."
She got up and walked out of the room cryin. I just sat there, soakin wet. there was blood runnin from between my legs. I got up and walked upstairs, she was in her room crying. i walked into her bathroom, took off my dress and shoes and got in the shower and rinsed my body.

I didnt cry, the picture was downstairs on the sofa.
I got out of the shower and dried myself and wanted to call Ryan. I went into Sorcha's room and opened her wardrobe and took out her pyjamas and put them on.

"Did you not hear what i said," she asked.
I left the room and went down to her kitchen, I opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of rum, a glass bottle and when it broke in my hands i started cryin.

I fell to the floor, my hands bleeding, the glass in my skin and just cryin.
Smurkz. Adam. they did it.

I walked to the sink and puled the glass out of my hand and threw it in the sink. I sobbed as i held my hand under cold water. I just cried. I cried so hard, the pain was so much, my head was throbbing and my chest hurt, my chest hurt so bad.

I cried and cried, my hand was freezing, the blood was pouringout and it wouldnt stop, my pussy was hurtin, my neck was hurtin, i felt skinny and then i saw my mums face and then i vomited all in the sink and farted.

I vomited holding my head over thesink, it splattered back in my face, i cried and then fell to the floor, i wiped my mouth and just lay on the floor with my head against one of the legs of Sorcha's kitchen table in a foetal position just cryin and i kept sayin ryans name. I kept sayin his name and then in my head i heard his voice and i touched my belly, our yout together. dead.

I felt dead inside, like my heart had stopped beatin. Everythin suddenly stopped hurtin and then i let out a small laugh when i thought I heard his voice, i heard him say somethin in a different language and i started smilin and in my head i saw me sucking his dick, i saw him eatin my pussy, me sittin on his face, him bussin in my mouth, him punchin me and kickin me in the stomach, him killin my yout. RYAN!

I cried out so hard as all the pain came rushin back, the pain in my pussy was worse, my tits felt sore, i was shiverin, my hands were swollen.

My stomach felt weird. I jumped up and vomited in the sink. everythin came out, there was bare white fluid comin out with the vomit, i just cried and vomited. I rinsed my mouth out with the tap water.


I got up slowly and walked to the living room and picked up the picture and then i looked down at it. this was gettin too much. I thought of my nan, my mum, my dad, everyfin and then i thort of Adam.
Smurkz.
Ryan. Me.


I had so many questions. how did adam and smurkz know each other? I felt sick,i felt like i was dreamin, like i wasnt there, i slapped myself to wake myself up, my face hurt.

I quickly pulled myself together and breathed in cos i had hiccups, i was in sorcha's hello kittypyjamas and they were soakin wet.

I picked up sorcha's phone and dialled Adams mobile number, but she already had it saved.
I closed the living room door.
"Hello."
"Adam," i said.
"Deena?".
"Adam, erm, i need to- i'm in bare shit," i said. i started cryin.
"Deena whats wrong, listen i'm sorry about everyfin."
"Adam how did Smurkz get in contact with you," i said.
There was a long silence and then he put the phone down.
I tried callin him back, but the line kept goin to voicemail and then it didnt ring altogether.
Then the door pushed open. it was Sorcha.
"Deena," she said.
I hugged her so tight.
"I know who killed him Sorcha, i know who shanked Ryan," i said.
Then she slowly let go of me and looked at me.











"It was me Deena- I killed Ryan."

33 comments:

  1. are you tryin to kill me. no no, i need to take a break from this story cos this drama is makin me think my life is as bad as this.
    i'm cryin here behind my laptop, i dont know wht to say. SICKEST CHAPTER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (screams, breaks glass, screams some more, calls friends and tells them to read NOW!) im shaking here!!!
    !

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright, alright. lemme read that again cos i dont think i read it well, SORCHA DID WHAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy...the twists...I NEEED MORE CANT GO TO SLEEP NOT KNOWING MOOREEE ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O..
    My dayzz!! dis story is just getting overly emotional now! jheeze

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so bad for Deena but why do they even give a shit that Ryan is dead anyway? he was a dickhead good riddance.

    and now Deena has a secret sister she never knew about? to the writer, this is not a criticism jus an opinion, but when you introduce a twist in one chapter please carry it on through the following two chapters and explain a bit more. right now every chapter is ending in some huge cliffhanger then the next chapter some new drama cliffhanger happens without resolving whatever happened last chapter, ur gonna end up with too many loose strings to tie up by the end of the story.

    loving the story still

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHH MY FRIGGIN DAIZ U C FRM TYM AGO DIS SORCHA CHIK SHUDA BIN DEAD YA NAH NOW LOOK ... PURE EVIL KILLIN 1 OV YUR OWN I JUS WANA KNW WAT DEENA IS GNA DU 2 HER MAN, SORCHA FI DEAD NOW! KMT BARE UPSET NW ROLL ON PART 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. the intensity of deenas problems is whats keeping me. all these problems rushing to her, i think that the test of how good this author is is how they deal with both problems.
    Ryans murder and the discovery of her sister. the author has set themself a very dangerous challenge, two huge storylines with only 12 chapters to go, do i think they can do it- yes, but you never know, i cant wait to see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think that the real issue now here is whether ryan deserved to be killed, im not sure, yeah hes a villain but im just not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. why does she keep farting??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Say WHATT???!
    Sorcha Did WAHHH??
    Nahh Mann...I Actually Had Too Read Thiss TWICE...Enn I HAD TO CALL MY FRIENDS..CAHH MAYBE ITSS ME GOING THROUGH DEMENTIA...

    OMAGASHHH! Thiss is proper PEAKNESSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. NOOOOO..... PLEASE JUST FINISH DA STORY BY SAYIN U WAS JOKIN RYAN IS NOT DEAD...PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooooooow this story is wayyyy too emotional i mean? RYAN DYING? .. But this situation of ryan "dying" could be a lie to get deena revenge or some sort because.. why would adam say to deena he try to set ryan up and stab him? and ryan trying to set adam up?.. and after all that he gets 25 miss calls from ryan? but yet hes at the hospital? and why would sourcha kill her own cousin but yet maybe to cover up? OR maybe she was the one who got told to set ryan up?..

    theres many questions to this situation..

    BUT I LOVE IT AND I REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY WANNA KNOW MOREEE..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorcha ... Wtf , Shed probally kill her mum if she was gettin sumin out of it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chelle is blatenly her sister!
    And I think deena should get a hepititas test or something, all this unprotected sex and cuts with blood flowing everywhere is nasty. She MUST have caught something by now lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sister is CHANEL duh! Remember her dad said that she's adopted and that he's not really her dad.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo, Peak Times Boiee, Sorcha Is Finishedd

    ReplyDelete
  18. Deena likes to fart. I know Ryan was bad and shit but did he really deserve to die.!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMD,
    you NEED ta mak anuva 1 monn thiss storyy iz sickk!

    ReplyDelete
  20. PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK. ALL I CAN SAY.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The end is a shocker... Sorcha probz never did it. Adam or Smurkz r gonna enter or summin so its them saying it. The writers just gettin you hyped lool

    ReplyDelete
  22. Er Sorcha did WHAT?!?
    Lol i'm actually feeling depressed about it wow
    Amazing writing as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. its really interesting but i think deena should really get her act together she seems really stupid. And does she have bowel problems why does she keep farting?

    ReplyDelete
  24. :O:O:O:O my heart skipped a beat ! Sorcha?? whyyy, did her and Adam do something together because from since when Adam beat Deenaup she was outiside the house, were tey going to plan to kill ryan since then? why would sorcha kill off her own cousin?? and why did Adam say it was Smurkz , what if Deena had told the police then surkz woud have been in shit, ahhhh nxt chapter please this suspense is tooooo much right now im all crying on my own . Too emotional , but so well written . I beg you write a book selll it and make some money because you have talent!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. ITSZ EMOSHHH !

    ReplyDelete
  26. omddddddddddd this is too much mann
    this is the bestt chapter so farrr
    i ratee hu ever wrote thisss (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. ): KMT SORCHAS A PRIK AND IM GNNAH MISS RYAN.
    THIS STRYS GETTIING TOO EMOSH THOU.
    GOOD WORK (:

    ReplyDelete
  29. "and then i vomited all in the sink and farted."

    lmao will this girl ever stop farting, i think she needs to seek some help for this gas problem she has

    ReplyDelete
  30. Deena is so dumb....and whys adams numba saved on sorchas fone ??? kmt sorcha needs to die ...............and adam as well

    ReplyDelete
  31. noNoNOOO!!! Watt (shakin n screamin tears rollin down)

    ReplyDelete
  32. lol bruv she needs to tell her dad about her wind problem. ahh 4gt it the fass would probly give her a kite

    ReplyDelete
  33. Naomi Taylore;barbie bitch! :]6 February 2011 at 10:58

    DUMB HOe!!! naaah dis man,dis story is too sik!!

    ReplyDelete