Friday 7 May 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 49

"Mum you cant marry him," i said.
She went to slap me, i pushed her back. What she said hit me, she said she wished she had killed me, aborted me.

I started cryin so hard. "You slut," she screamed, "you've always been jealous of me."
I looked at her and held back my tears, the pain i was feeling was so piercing I felt like i was gonna collapse.
I looked at her and said, "Bye mum."
"You NEED me," she screamed, "you're nothing but a cheap slut, how can you ever be my child?".

"Ive never needed you, nan raised me, and i have money, my DADS been sending money to me."

She looked shocked, "you what?".

"I went to see him, he's been sending me money because i'm his daughter, if anyones the slag its you, fucking married man coming like Javine,."

She picked up the vase and threw it at me. I dodged it.
She went to fight me, i pushed her on the chair and ran upstairs. I locked my bedroom door, got changed into a tracksuit and reeboks and then packed my clothes.
I unlocked the door, i didnt say anything to her and left.


I didnt know where i was gonna go.
For all i knew, it couldve been sorcha who told ryan i was with adam.
my nan was in bados.
ryan was out of the question so was adam.
I was so scared to be walkin around like this, i kept worryin that smurkz would come after me. And then i thought, "im gonna see my dad."

I couldnt go and see him like this. I got on the bus to go to nans house and when i got on the bus some chicks started singing

DEENA DEENA
EVERYONE'S BEAT IT
BUSS IN HER MOUTH
DUN KNOW SHE'D EAT IT

I just ignored them, my face was bruised up, my hair was a mess. I got off the bus and walked to grandmas house. I unlocked the door and ran up to the shower, i didnt want to cry as i showered but i just did, and then i remembered that i didnt see the spare key, sorcha mustve forgotten to post it when she left.
I got out of the shower, dried myself, straightened my hair, put on concealer and some make up, and put on my coco and breezy's, my navy blue baggy star in the hood jumper, black tights and electric blue reeboks.
I left the house, with the sunglasses you couldnt tell my eyes were bruised.

I called a cab to my dads workplace in finsbury.
I got in and tried not to cry, i hated my mum so much, what she said was hurtin my heart.
The cabdriver wanted to talk to me about the election but i didnt say anythin, i was too upset.
It got to the GP and i paid the driver, i didnt even know how much. I walked into the gp and asked the receptionist for my dad.
"Did you book an appointment with him?", the receptionist asked. I didnt wanna tell her that i was his daughter cos he most probably knew hs wife and other kids and i didnt wanna ruin anythin for him, and as well i didnt wanna risk faisani finding out i had been there.

"No i didnt," i said, "please just tell him that it's Deena."

"Alright."
She called him up and then after five minutes, he came out.
He looked so tired.
He stared at me and when he realized that the receptionist had clocked somethin was goin on, he said, "come with me deena,".
then he tld his receptionist not to call his office for five minutes.
Me and my dad walked into his office.
I took off my glasses.

"Deena, what do you want," he said gently.
"I have nowhere to stay," i said,"mum and me had a-"
"what happened to you, did she hit you," he asked.
"No," i said, "daddy i have nowhere to go."
I saw the look on his face when i called him daddy, like he was disgusted.
"Deena, there's nothing i can do for you, i cant even afford to give you 600 a month."

"Why?", i asked.
"That's 7,200 a year, i have a family, im trying to get into retirement."

"I'm your child though, you OWE me, you wouldnt say no to your other girls would you."

"Deena," he said, "ive tolerated your threats long enough, enough is enough, no more money, no more contact, ive given you too much."

"Fuck you," i said, "all i have to do is to tell your receptionist who I am and your wife will find out soon enough, what happens then, what happens when your family and mosque find out that you fucked ablack woman and have a daughterwith her."


"You filthy bitch," he said, "filthier than your mother, leave my office."

"No!".
"Leave!".
"If i leave, im telling your receptionist evrything and then i'll go to your house and tell your wife everything." I put my shades back on.

"What do you want?", he asked, he started to hold his chest.
"I dont want your money dad, i want you to accept me, i want you to take me in."

"I can NEVER do that, look at you- YOU ARE BLACK!, you thinkmy wife can accept you into our home, you think my children will learn to love you, NEVER, you are a mullato, a half cast, i regret the day i ever met your mother."

I looked at him and a tear ran down from beneath my shades.
"I love you daddy."

"I have enough daughters," he said, "i dont need you."

I looked at him and said, "write me a cheque for 5 grand and i'll never see you again, i wont bother you, gimme 5 grand,".

He looked at me and shook his head, "your mother was a whore, follow in her footsteps, you wont blackmail me anymore."

"What."
He picked up the phone and dialled a number.
"What are you doing?".
"I'm calling my wife and telling her everything."
I looked at him as he put the phone on speaker.

"Hi dad," a girl on the phone said.
"darling, is your mother home?".
"Yeah she is- MUM ITS DAD."

I looked at him. he was really doing it.
"hello."
then he started speaking in fardou and then i heard his wife scream and put the phone down on him.
"Now get out," he said, "you can never blackmail me anymore."

I looked at him, "and im not sending you anymore money, like i said, your mother was a woman of the night, ask her for tips."My heart sank. I left the office and the receptionist looked at me.
I left the GP and walked all the long way to the mcdonalds, i walked in, walked into the toilet, walked into a cubicle, sat on the toilet, locked it and sobbed.
I sobbed.

I cried for like an hour and then walked out. Where i was gonna go, I needed P and then i remembered somethin, Murda.
I know it might be dumb, cos like how diane got killed shottin for him but i needed money, i needed somewhere to say. But then somethin hit me, i had rochelles number. I opened up my bag and found the piece of paper she gave me and dialled the number.

"Hello," she said.
"Rochelle, its Deena."
"Oh sorry, this is her friend Antoinette, she's at the polling station helping with the voting, who's speaking please."

"Its ok," i said, "ill call later."
I put the phone down and called Murda.

"Deena?".
"Murda its me, please I need to see you."
"You still with ryan?", he asked.
"No, thats why i need to see you, please."

"Alright cool- come check man at yard yeah," he said.
I left MCds and got the bus to Fumez old yard where Murda was staying.
I walked into the estate, bare youts running around like it was half term or suttin.
They all looked at me and started shoutin, "OI SKET COME ERE."

I ignored them and knocked on Murda's door.
Damon answered, he was one of the guys i fucked during the line up.
I kissed him on the cheek, he squeezed my bum.

We walked into the front room. Murda was snortin a line.
I took off my shades.
"Shit Deena! you're fucking boom," he said.
All his boys laughed, there ten of them with him, i had fucked 8 of them and sucked two of them not including Damon.
I sat on the dirty couch. it smelt like weed so bad.
"Whats good Deena, ryan fucked u up again," he asked.
I nodded.
"Murda, i need dough," i said,
"Deena, you're too risky, Fumez is in pen for you, yeah u didnt ask hm to set natalie up but here's the thing every single man i know gets gassed up over you, man aint lookin to fall in love."

His boys started laughin.
"Murda," i said, "i have noone, im alone, i need protection, i need P, i'll do anythin."

"This sounds familiar," Damon said, "Oi, did you know that diane chick?".
I shook my head, "im not like her," i said, "she was dumb,id be so good, id shot for you."


"Nah nah," Murda said, "ive stopped lettin chicks shot for me, you're gonna have to do somethin else for your P,"

Murda beckoned me. I got up and Damon followed me and Murda. we went into the room where i got gangbanged with the 19 guys and the same room that me sorcha, fumez and ryan had the foursome.
Damon locked the door.
Murda said to me, "are you on skettin,"

"What," i asked.
"Are you fucking man for money," Damon asked pulling me tohim.
"Yeah," i said.
"Alright," Murda said, "ill look after you, if you fuck a few man for us once a week, we'll pay you about 3 bills a week."

"Which man," i said.
"Man from all around endz innit,"Damon said touching my pussy.
It felt so nice.
Damon, i looked at him, i think he was gonna be my new ting. He looked a bit like smurkz, damon long hair though, like black the ripper..
He kissed my neck.
"Ill do anythin u say," i said.
Murda laughed, "then sort me and my boy out, make our dicks happy."
I took off my clothes. Murda sucked my tits. Damon was squeezing my ass and then he said, "ryan got to have this to himself brav?".
Murda laughed, "its ours now bruv."

I lay on the bed and started playing with my pussy. Murda started to fingerin me. Damon took out his dick, 11 inches. My mouth opend by itself.
He put it in and i sucked it.
I sucked it like it was a life force. He started giggling as Murda started to eat my pussy.
"Shit man didnt know u was a bocat," damon said.
murda looked up and said, "i aint, but this pussy is nice."

Damon started rubbin my tits as i sucked his dick. Deepthroat ting. He started cryin out and laughin.
"Is this pussy wet enough bruv,"Damon asked.
"All yours."
Murda stopped eating me out as Damon took off his garms and got on top of me.
"You've been fuckin with a fassy,"Damon said, "ryans a bitch compared to me."

"does ryan still suck dick,"murda asked.
I nodded.
Damon and Murda laughed, "cant lie though," Murda said, "ryans brain isnt bad, ive buss in his mouth many a time, JOKE!".
Damon said, "you know ryan used to do line ups for other man."
WTF.
They were lyin.
"Tru say im not lyin,"Damon said.
Murda nodded, "Ryan used to do line ups for old white men we used to shot to and they'd pay him an extra bil for it."
They needed to stop talkin about all that gay shit. it was so dirty.
Then Damon put his dick in me.
I groaned.

I grabbed onto his neck as he started wockin me slowly.
His tings, so hard in me growin in me moist pussy. he was kissin my neck. his big hands all in my hair as Murda watched.
Damon was wedge, not too wedge, just tall and wedge. you know that warm feeling you get all over your body when there's abig hard throbbing dick in you, that feeling was gettinme on a hype.
Damon looked down at me and kissed me.
"it feels nice yeah," he laughed.
Murda was watchin it.
I started gettin high, i hadnt felt this way since adam. my head was getting light. body feeling weak. legs quivering, dick digging out my pussy.
"fuck me damon, beat me out."

"ur on this dick yeah?", murda asked.
"This is my chick now,"damon said lookin at murda as he fucked me.Murda nodded.
Damon groaned, my pussy was eating his dick, the moisture making his dick slippery.
"fuck me in my mouth murda," i said.
"Nah its cool," murda said, "ive got a headache."


Damon's chest hair was all in my face. i bit some off and swallowed it.
"SHIT!", he and murda said.
"ah now ur gonna get it."
he started banging me out so hard and then the door bell rang.
Murda walked out to answer it.
Damon was banging me so slow as Murda walked back in.

"Deena," Murda said.
Damon stopped fuckin me. I sat up. there was a girl in her school uniform with Murda in the room, she looked like a young sorcha just with dark skin. Murda kissed her on the lips. she grabbed his dick. Damon got up and kissed her.she,murda and damon were having a threesome kiss.
I said, "who is she?".


Damon looked at me and laughed, "her names Paula," he said.



"Ryans little sister."

30 comments:

  1. Nah I feel sorry for Deena, I can see why she has issues.
    RYAN HAS A LIL SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this story is intense... wonder hw it all ends..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ryan wasnt jokin when he said that the girls in his family are skets!
    and y is deena biting off and swallowing chest hair? thats different

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biting off his chest hair, naa mate. And wonder was going to happen next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nyammin chest hair u know! LOL....

    Imma try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL DIFFERENT...TRY DISGUSTING
    SHES DEAD ONCE RYAN FINDS OUT ABT HER
    DAMON N MURDA...SHES NOT SERIOUS 1 BIT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear Deena's dads wife couldnt have kids so how does she now have sisters???

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's Nasty to be swallowin Chest Hair.. Datss Jus Booky.. && It'ss Funny How Ryan's Lil Sis is Anodaa Lil Junje too.. i Wonderr Hw she Turnedd Out Like Dahh !

    Madness !

    ReplyDelete
  9. PEAK... MADNESS RYAN IS GNA BODY DEENA WHEN HE FINDS OUT... HIS LITTLE SISTER THAT IS SO PEAK. AND HER DAD HES A PRICK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ryans little sister uno, my daze this isnt serious! I feel sorry for deena, her mums a bitch; her dad aint shit and she keeps gettin beat up by man. Watch sorcha turn up somewhere chattin shit kmt. ooo cant wait for the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont think that the dad told his wife. I bet he jus told the wife to scream and hang up the fone. tru say he was speakin fardou.

    Deena is gonna get set up if Sorcha still has her key.

    AND SINCE WEN DID SO MANY LONDON MANDEM LICK OUT HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Errr Low Da Chest Hair Part..Hmm If Yu Do Dat In Real Lyf Da Boy Will Just Slap Yu Round Yur Face Lool

    ReplyDelete
  13. Real Talk. I dont think he told her.. it werent long enough for him to say 'Baby girl, im sorry, i have another child. before i met you rah rah rah' i think he was like 'scream then drop the phone' i mean, she doesn't understand fardou.

    Deep, the way its his sister and ALLOW MUNCHING ON CHEST HAIR! - Thats OVERLY booky. Err man, why would you even thinking about yamming it like its dumplins or something. Allow it.

    Im done. Next Chappy tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah I Don't Think He Told His Wife. He Is Too Shook Probably Told Her To Scream In Their Language Or Told A Lie. Ryan's Sistahh. Hmmm. Bet She's A Bad Girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. sooo kl!!! im just yearini for tha nxt one!!! soo adictive! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. straught talk she going to die soon there done and said shes in TOO MUCH MIX UP.....

    FUCKING MAN all OTHER london.

    SHE THINKS SHES LIVING THE LIFE BUT I CANT WAIT UNTIL THERES A BIT WHEN SHE SOON DEAD OFF AH AIDS AND THEM NASTINESS LIKE BLUW WAFFLE AND SHIT

    ReplyDelete
  17. YH I FELT FOR DEENA 2. HARD TYMS MAYNE XX
    deena went fruu alott her mum is overly wasted like rahh, how can u say dat 2 your child. Deena wudda been better off adopted NO LIE, I wudda taken betta cre of her and um 2 years yunger dan her

    ReplyDelete
  18. Allow The Chest Hair Mann

    Deena... Stop being a sket and get a life okay??


    wtf,, get a job mann,, get a house,,, stop fuckin anybody you meet,,

    RYAN'S LITTLE SISTER!! OMG!! this is too sick.. ryan will KILL Deena,,,, OMG.... This Is Too Sick Mann...

    But Yh,, Allow The Chest Hair,, That Would Never Happen In Real LIfe!! LOOLLL


    to Hard Mann.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chest Hair?
    iMean Allow It Deena Yuu Are Such A Sket!
    AND Ryan's Little Sister!
    iWonder Wot Is Gonahh Happen....! Anywayy I Will Wait AndCee
    BUT Hurry Up! </3

    22:18 7th May 2010

    ReplyDelete
  20. y murda always has headache???

    ReplyDelete
  21. it was neva explained y deenas dad sent £1200 rather dan £600 da 1st month!!
    poor deena, da reason shes a 'sket' is coz of her mum and dad issues, its clear now. i fink shes become more of a sket since da beginning also come 2 fink abt it. da only reason rochelle saw a beta light is coz she met sandra-deena needs a positive influence in her life like dat-help her get it 2geta!

    i hope dis blog dnt end 2 badly...

    ReplyDelete
  22. how many ppl has deena fukked? shes fukked the most out of all of them init?! and then murda licked her out, yack! XD

    ReplyDelete
  23. Boyyyyyyyyy!
    Ryans sister you knowww!
    When he finds out his gna kill Murda and Damon.
    And Deena dont learn from her damn mistakes man.
    Her dad told her to follow in her marj foot steps so she does it. Becoming some any next hoe. Beats man for money. :|
    Got get a fucking job.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loool come like Javine you know.

    chest hair? really...durtz haha

    ReplyDelete
  25. If this is compared to real life then I'm not really surprised because at the end of the day I have seen some real mad shit in life where I thought it could only happen on TV. and if these man them are really mad over this one chick like that then boi this chick must be buff but with a cost. mannn what a sad world we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Y DOES RYAN HAVE A LITTLE SISTER WHOES KISSIN MURDA AND DAMON

    ReplyDelete
  27. deena is sum dutty girl man jheez x

    ReplyDelete
  28. OhhKayy, Deenasz Dutty Aliie, Buhh Youu Cant Really Blamee Her Cann Youu

    Ryann: GIVING BRAIN FOR OLD WHITE MEN IS JUSTT FUCKIIN NASTYY BRAV!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wooooow. Madness. Ryan won't be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  30. YAAA DUNKOE MY GYAL GOT DA BLU WAFFLE

    ReplyDelete