Thursday 13 May 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 54

He gave me a blank stare like say I had told him I was leavin him for Mr. Wong.
"Why the fuck did Ryan call you 25 times on the same day i was with you, the day you banged me up," i said.

"Who's Ryan?", he asked.
OH NO NO NO. Dont try that dumb shit with me. "Dont play dumb," i said, "u asked about him just like ten minutes ago and now u actin like u dont know he is,".
He gave me a blank stare. I kissed my teeth and dialled Ryans number.

It rang.
"Hello Kings College Hospital?". I put the phone down.
"You!", i said, "UR THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM I WAS WITH U- it wasnt sorcha." I jumped up.
He tried to hug me, i pushed him back. "I did it for u, i wanted u to come back to me."

"He BEAT me up," i screamed, "after you BEAT me up, i was beat up twice in the same day because of you, fucked up twice in the same day, do I LOOK LIKE kat stacks pussy!".
He tried to hug me and then he said, "where u goin- ryans gone, u cant go back to him."

Then i froze and walked back and shook my head, "it was u," i whispered, "you got him shanked."
He looked at me, "nah nah it wasnt me, nah nah."
"YOU LIAR!", i screamed. "You mustve set him up, cos ur too much of a pussy to do it yourself."

Then Adam picked up a lamp and threw it to the wall, "HES A FUCKIN BATTY BOY WHO WANTED TO LINK MAN SO YEAH I SET HIM UP- FOR ONE OF YOUR OTHER MAN TO GET HIM!".

I screamed, ryan! my baby. I was goin mad. i couldnt close my eyes, i was so- feeling so many tings. "You prick, ryan would never try and be with you, he's not a bats."


"He's THE ONE who set me up, remember that night i went to go pick up my boys from south wiv you, he paid my boys to set me up to get jacked,"


"Why would he do dat?!".

"Because he knew that would be the way to get u back," he shouted, "he knew ud be shook to be in souf alone and that ud call him, den when u came back to me, he found me on facebook and started chattin shit to me, den he tried move to man, fuckin shirt lifter, he tried move to man like say mans even on dick so i set him up, cos he dont deserve you."


I felt sick. I ran down the stairs and started to put on my clothes.
"It was Smurkz!", Adam shouted, "Smurkz shanked him." Adam ran down the stairs to stop me from going. I punced him, he grabbed my arms, "I dont know what Ryan did to him, but Smurkz wanted him dead, yeah i set him up, but i did it for you." I slapped him and ran out of the bed.
I got to the end of the road cryin. I called Sorcha.
"Im coming to ur yard now," i said.

I caught the bus to the trainstation and was gonna go to Sorcha's straight away but i remembered i had rochelles clothes on and wanted to change back into mine, so i called her to say i was gonna go over to see her. On the train, i just looked at the map, i didnt wanna think about any of this shit. I felt sick, it was all too much, i was- i couldnt breathe, the train was gettin too crowded, i had my suitcase with me. I started breathing slowly, the man next to me asked me if i was ok and i said i was, but i wasnt.
I just closed my eyes. Some guy tried to chirpse me but i ignored him. I inhaled and just waited for my stop. I got to Chalk Farm station and walked to Rochelles house.
I wasnt gonna tell her about anyfin, i was just gonna say that my mum and me were cool again like i did before.


I walked to her house and knocked on the door. The door opened, it was some scruffy looking gunger, "Is Rochelle here please?".

"Yeah yeha upstairs," he said. I smiled at him and walked up and knocked on Rochelle's bedroom door. She opened it, wearing some sexy frenchies. I kissed her on the cheek. "You ok," she said. I nodded.
"Im here to give you your clothes back and to thank u for last night, i dont know what i would have done," i said.
"Its ok," she said, "my doors always open for you anyway, i know how mad tings can get."

"Can i get changed in your bathroom?", i askd.
"Oh my boyfriend is in there, you can get changed in here though,, i'm going now anyway, doing a course at the Open University, if you're gone by the time i get back, ill call u.." I hugged her, She put on a long flowery dress, some bangles and brushed her pocohantas style hair, then left.
When she left i got naked and started cryin, all this mess, my mum, ryan, adam, murda, that woman, icey, paula, all this shit i was involved in. I was naked when the door was pushed open.
"OH SHIT!", I screamed. I covered myself with hands as some man walked in.
Tall cooly ting. He looked about 510, sick shape up, nice hair, big hands, he looked like an athlete.
"Oh shit im sorry, who are you?", he asked as I tried to cover my body.
"Deena, im rochelles friend, didnt she tellyou id be in here, who are you?".


"I'm her boyfriend," he said, "Sean."
I glanced at his body in the towel. I saw his dick getting hard. I dont even know why i did this. I stood in front of him naked. "Rochelles gone to work," i said.
"Has she," he said. He looked about 19, a year older than me.
He closed the door and locked it.
"Rochelle never told me she had a friend called Deena," he said.
"We met recently," i said.
"You're quite boom," he said, "you look like a mixrace Mercedes from hollyoaks or that ting that ray j beat."

I wasted no time. I walkedover to him and licked his lips.
He dropped his towel. WHOAH! Oh my Lexington steele! I started singing Ludacris fantasy in my head.
I grabbed his neck and we started lipsin, i started rubbin up against his dick. He pushed me on the bed and spread open my legs and looked at my pussy.
"Bareback?", i asked.
"Rochelle always makes me use a rubber." he said.
"Rochelle's no fun," i said.
He rubbed his dick against my clit to get me wet and believe me it was workin, i couldnt close my eyes cos of the image i kept seein of the insects eating the womans face, the woman who murda and damon made icey rape.


"You're so sexy," he said. he had a coarse voice, he sounded like wiley, that kind of road cockney voice thing. He slowly put his dick in me. AHHHHH. ITS TOO BIG. PULL IT OUT. He laughed as he shoved it in, i lost my breath. it was tearin me out, it was so big, pleasepull it out.
But then it tickled me, then i shut my mouth and lipsed him. He was grindin in me, kissin my neck, suckin my tits as his dick was beatin me out. it kind of hurt but the feeling of the thickness was to nang for me too complain. He smiled as i groaned and moaned, it was one of dem rough beats, i looked down at the dick, i couldnt believe it was able to fit in me.
Take it take it love me love me. This cock was givin me the business, i think it was the element of suprise that was makin it feel so nice. i spanked him, "is that all uve got u pussy, fuck me like a man."
He got vex and started fuckin me harder, i laughed so loud as he grabbed my neck and started gruntin as his ginomours piece impaled my smoking cunt.

He was so leng! bangin me out, it wasnt as good as adam or smurkz or even ryan for that matter but it-


"Oh Deena i forgot to take your mums adress,".


"ROCHELLE!".

53 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    AAAAAAAAAAAH
    DEENA HOW COULD U!
    ADAM HOW COULD U!
    SMURKS HOW COULD U, I KNOW RYAN EMBARRASED U WHEN HE ALMOST MADE U SUCK HIS DICK BUT...


    ROCHELLE!
    DEENA FUCKING HER MAN.ROCHELLE WALKIN IN. AAHHAHAHHH.
    you know what's so ironic, this is the exact same way rochelles mum caught rochelle fucking her man nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEUPPPPPPPPP! but omdssss Deena needs to sekkle her rarse unah, dah gyal is to bumbaclart edge up and narsty dutty hoe errghhh! she so stupidd , foolish and so many otherss ..

    and Adam is such a pussyhole , ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!

    NAh NAh NAh! Deena is so fucking DUMB man! Bare fucking Rochelles man? :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deena is a snake

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHE'S GONE AND DONE IT NOW, WHY WONT SHE EVER LEARN I FEEL SOO SORRY 4 ROCHELLE SHE'S TRYIN 2 HELP HER AN SHE GOES AN FUCK HER MAN.. rochelle gonna fuck her up now an u know she can cus dis girl is invinsable.looooool

    an tru say dis is just like when rochelle slept with her mum's boyfriend an her mum walked in on dem..hmmmm is dis payback 4 rochelle..cant wait till 2morrow i love how u post the chapters every day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HATE MEN.
    Deena, i cant even articulate how much i hate you. someone said in another chapter how similar sorcha and deena are and they were right, i couldnt see it then, bt now i do, fuckin whore when rochelle tried tohelp you, the saddest thing is that rochelle came back to the room to ask for deenas address so they could stay in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  7. RAHHH dis gyal loves da cocky

    ReplyDelete
  8. deena is a fukin bitch the one good frend she gets, and then she fucks it all up by fuckin her man.... STUPID BITCH. u c this is what happens wen u go back to then bad mind poeple rochelle told her to stay away from...now what is deena gonna do. :O next chapter please

    ReplyDelete
  9. JEEEEEEEZ!!!...MORE MORE MORE PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  10. no offense but deenas pissin me off 2 da extent of where da stories annoying now-its like predictible-i knew da second rochelle said 'my bf' dat deena wud bang him!
    its getin stupid now, seriously getin stupid. den again surprised rochelles wif such a wasteman, coz tru say mark was a decent guy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omdaiiiiizz Whyy deeeena omfdaiiz now she aint never welcomed in rochelle's yard feeel it for herrr bruuv .

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Deena Is Some Nasty `HOE!

    Rochelle Was Tryna Be Her Friend And She Just Played Her Like That,,,

    I Wanna Know What Rochelle Does Next!

    ReplyDelete
  13. deenas a badmind snake after rochelle helped u and u go beat her man tut tut dats badmind, i hope rochelles tumps her

    ReplyDelete
  14. omdzzzzz deeenaa!
    rochelles man you know! argh one guy she cant jus allow. fucking hell!
    after rochelle was bre helping her out you know! argh deena does my head in!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg Dis Is Peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkk. Loooool Deena Iz A Jhezzy And A Half Fam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dis Story Is SOOOOOO LIVE, I'm Addicted Everyday I Check Fo A New Chapter N Dis Wun Is Tooo Much Lyk OMDS Tha Way Deens Jus Got Caught Is Lyk Hw Rochelle Yu Kno Its Peak Fo Deena Nw Rochelle Is Guna Fuk Ha Up On Sum Nxt Level LOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. why is deena so bloody intent on messing things up for herself! jheeeezee

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOIII! Deena is da ultimate sketel BWOI! Rochelle needs 2 fuk her up now, n RAYAN IS SOOO BATTY JHEEZ DIS CHAPTER WZ HOTT! Luv it

    ReplyDelete
  19. deena is such a liberty..she really loves sex more than self respect. even in da last chapter she is willing to sex da priest afta she said he was drunk n rough looking....

    boyyy rochelle needs to deal wid her..i rate rochelle as well cos she was a sket den changed her life around for the better..

    karma is a bitch n deena will get more of wot is coming to her

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ok, the end was so predictable and Rochelle should have known that would have happened being ex-sket herself.

    ReplyDelete
  21. come like usher when he said "OhhhMyyyyGoooooossh"
    i actually cannot believe what i have just read, toooo much =], i cannot believe smurkz adam and deena, how is she going to bang her friends man when Rochelle took her in when she had no-one, and she done bang him after meeting him for a good like two minuits LOL to that, these stories make my day atm keeep it up Writer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. NAH DEENA TOOK IT TO FAR! AFTA ROCHELLE HELPED HER THTS DEEP I HOPE ROCHELLE FUCKZ HER UP! SHE'S A BITCH X

    ReplyDelete
  23. I SWEAR HE LOCKED THE DOOR

    ReplyDelete
  24. OH SHIT

    DEENA DEENA DEENA
    When is this child ever gonna learn? How you gonna fuck rochelles man after you just met him. Everytime im on Deena's side she always goes and fucks its up by beating someone she shouldnt and i dont know why shees bare crying over ryan like he wont tump her again

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ahhh das peeeeeeeak !
    Deenaa is soo dumb !
    She finally got a bredrin, whoo aint a snakee,
    And shee fucks her man ?
    And if she's as boom as she makes owt taa bee,
    Den she wudnt need ta be a sket taa get man.
    Chaaa !x

    ReplyDelete
  26. wooooooow adam is a straight up pussy and deena how u gonna go do that to the girl hu gave u place to sleep fed u breakfast borrowed u clothes u are one dumb BITCH! cant wait to see what rochelle says next xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aloooooooooow it!! I swear Deena is looking to get murdered!! Fo real! Da one person left to help her , she does what? Shag her man haha can't believe n can believe it at da sme time-she'll neva learn

    & wooaaa, jheeze Adam is smarter den I thut, cnt believe he's behind da whole set up, but dat was dumb tryin to fight fire wit fire, suprised he aint got duppied yet.

    Jheeze! Chapter's alot!

    ReplyDelete
  28. PEAKKKKK
    ahh thats a parrr after this chick is helpin herr woo she is into cock toooo muchhh man she excited. All she did was glance at him and dats it, 2 secs after learning his nameee
    jheeeezeee

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow deena! There is a consequence for all actions! Deena is surely gonna find out soon! And why doesn't any man she meets have any self control or good conscience round her, is and man safe in london as long as deena and sorcha are around.....next chapter please

    ReplyDelete
  30. THANK U SOOMUCH FOR THE REGULAR CHAPTER UPDATES!

    deena u will never learn.. u aint got aids yet? or some other sti.. ur just a walking talking fucking danger sign!
    but i genuinely do think deena has a sex addiction problem because once shes sees a cocky its as if she goes blind.. how can she still fuck when she sees dead animalsand shit?

    ReplyDelete
  31. lool from she said her man is in da bathroom i automatically knew that deena wud sumhow fukk him!! lol u shud kno u cant leave ur man arnd deena!! rochelle shud kno this, she used 2 b a skettel! XD

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sket 4 LIFE! Why will this bitch never learn that there is more to life than dick!

    About sexing her best friend's dad, her mum's man, her own dyam uncle, every man on road inbetween, and now Rochelle is the only person who's looking out for her, she sexing Rochelle's man too...

    Heeeeelllll NO!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Brilliant read, I need more A-SAP

    ReplyDelete
  34. KARMA IS A BITCH! Dats wat rochelle gets for fucking her mums man

    ReplyDelete
  35. "looked down at the dick, i couldnt believe it was able to fit in me."

    Erm, this is deena the SKET we r talking about lool

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOW!

    Rochelle needs to deal wid Deena---or was she setting her up tp test her???

    And Adam storyline was deep...How come Ryans workin brian so hard to keep this sket around? I mean, seriously??!

    Anyway, thanks Author....NEXT!

    ReplyDelete
  37. And LMFAO at the joke opeining line....

    "He gave me a blank stare like say I had told him I was leavin him for Mr. Wong."

    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Even I Know Not To Leave My Man Wiv Deena,, How Could Yu Be Dat Dumb ??

    ReplyDelete
  39. KMT DEENA IS A FUCKIIN STUPID SLAG , SKET, BOSH , ZOSH !!!! AFTA WAT ROCHELLE DID FOR YOU FUCKIIN HELL SHE SHUD DIE N BURN IN FUCKIIN HELL I HOPE SHE GETS SET UP I DNT LIKE HER I FUCKIIN HATE HER ... NOW SHES GOT NOBODY SHE STUCK WIV SORCHA ALL HER LIFE ... ( hold on y am i sayin All her life she gonna die man kmt) N LOOK AT DIS STUPID WASTEMAN KMT STANDIIN DER N WATCHIIN HER NAKED PRICK DIDNT U GET ENOUF FROM ROCHELLE ISIT HARD FOR U BOIZ TO SAY NO ??? HE IS SO FUCKIIN DUMB I HOPE HE GETS HIV OR HERPES COZ DIS BITCH AS HERPES ... HOW DA HELL CAN YOU ACCEPT TO FUCK A GYAL BAREBACK WEN U JUST MET HER AND SHE ALREADY WANTS TO BANG... COM ON MAN U MUST KNO SHES EASY A FUCKIN SLAG MATE SO Y DA FUCK ARE YOU BARE HAPPY TO BAREBACK HER U STUPID PRICK UR FUCKED MAN GO TO DA CLINIC ....oohh my god dis story is messin wiv my head loooool i love da writer ......

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nahhh Rochelle must have known this was gonna happen, why on earth would she leave Deena in the room with her man when she knows how she goes on. Set up?

    ReplyDelete
  41. hold on what room are they in didnt the boy close an lock the door???

    ReplyDelete
  42. WTF... deena is messed up
    why you gunnarh go doo that teww sumone tha was tryna help yew.. the only person tha was there for yew wen noone else was, and I was suprised tha sean hadnt heard of deena... Everywun has

    ReplyDelete
  43. RIGHT NOW I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR DEENA

    OR ANYTHING THAT SHES BEEN THROUGH

    ROCHELLE WAS TRYNA HELP HER

    WOW SHES FUKD UP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. ye he locked the door but i swer it was her yard so she wud hav a key?

    ReplyDelete
  45. Deena what a traitor
    After ALL rochelle has done for her
    Rochelle needs to beat her RASS!

    ReplyDelete
  46. woooooow omggg deeena ura horee nn a halff boiii...aftah wat rochelle has done 4 u, u go on fuckin her man mansz...y

    bt den agen if u think about it, itsz lyk wat rochelle done 2 her mum...whn she fukd nathan [her mumsz man]
    karma is a bitch

    ReplyDelete
  47. SHE FARTS ALOTT TUU MUCH NASTYY LIKKLE PICKNEYY JAHH

    ReplyDelete
  48. omq dis iis soo cooll (= Laceyy was ere 18/05/10 Dunoee x

    ReplyDelete
  49. deena is a bitch kmt rochelle shud have fucked her up

    ReplyDelete
  50. I Fiink Deenasz A Sex Addiict

    ReplyDelete
  51. LOOL OMDZ THIS STORY IS TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN, ONCE DEENA GETS A DECENT FRIEND LIKE ROCHELLE WHOSE TRYNA HELP HER, SHE GETS HER SELF INVOLVED IN SHIT AGEN & DISRESPECTS EVERYWUN AROUND HER...SHE HAD ONE CHANCE TO MAKE EVERYFINGG BETTER FOR HER SELF BUT NOOO...
    SHE COULDNT RESIST SEX LOOL

    ReplyDelete
  52. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WTFG

    ReplyDelete
  53. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
    Thats peak mannnnn

    ReplyDelete