Friday 14 May 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 56

I looked at Paula. She was bleeding. Then i looked at Murda and Damon. My stomach started to hurt.
"Wagwun Deena," Murda laughed. Damon nodded at me.
Paula was cryin. "Virgin no more," Damon said. Icey was standing behind them zippin up his jeans.
Imagine all these man in this small flat, naked man and two chicks. I looked to chanels dad, "please let her go, i'll stay, just dont touch her, ill do anythin, i'll leave the money but please just let her go," i said.
Chanels dad looked at me, "why- you know her?".
"Please," i said, "just let her go home, dont touch her, i'll be here."
"We already beat her out," Murda said, "she might as well get lined up now."
"Take the 3grand," i told Murda, "just leave Paula alone please."
Paula wiped her tears.
"Alright fine," Chanels dad said, "we'll let paula go if you suck my dick right now."
I looked at Paula,"not in front of her though."
"She's seen everytin already," Damon said.
"Alright alright," chanels dad said, "get her dressed and take her home, then you man come back here."

Damon looked vex but he didnt say nuttin. Paula got dressed and left the flat with Murda and Damon.
"Time to suck."
I got on my knees, he whippd out his dick.
I slowly put it in my mouth. He cried out. i licked the tip, i pulled it out of my mouth slowly and stuck my tongue out, i smacked his thick dick againstmy tongue and looked up at him. all his boys started gettin hype and horny.
one of them got behind me and started feelin my pussy. i was suckin chanels dads dick so hard.

Then another stood in front of me and whipped out his... is that supposed to be a dick. it looked like one of them mini sausages. i put it in my mouth, i tried to suck it but tru say it got lost in my mouth. i wanted to laugh but this guy was some big hench bre. he buss. thank God. "Put her on the bed, her pussy fi dead."

They picked me up and took me into a room.
"Please wear a condom," i said. they laughed. at this point there were 15 man in the room. chanels dad got on top of me and put it in me, it hurt so much. i felt disgusting.
"you need to relax," he said, he slapped my face, "bring in some ganja."
they brought in.
"smoke it."
i put it to my lips and took a puff, i coughed as he started to finger me. his fingers were so coarse, it was a like getting lined up by monsters. their breath smelt of weed, they had bo but they thought that cheap deodorant would mask the smell.
i was just gettin fucked.that was it, i was lyin there just gettin fucked. just gettin beat out. it didnt feel nice or nuthin. it didnt feel good, it hurt. bareback. gettin lined up. i lost count. tears ran down my left eye whenever someone buss in me. i closed my eyes and remembered gettin raped, i just cried, my neck being held on, my face bein slapped. my tits bein sucked by teeth that felt like they were covered in grit.
at that moment i stopped livin and i killed myself, i stopped feeling anything. i felt like my heart had stopped beatin. i looked up at the man fuckin, he looked down at me and said, "you lis dis dick bitch"
then he punched me and when my head spun to the left and fell on the pillow it stayed there, something was bleedin- i didnt know what as i was getting fucked.
I dont even know how many hours this lasted. i just remember bein in the bed and the lights being off and the door being closed.
After an hour I got up slowly and fell back on the bed, i looked down, my pussy was bleeding. I got up really slowly and tried not to cry, it was almost impossible to walk. I walked into the mainroom, it was empty, i looked and saw a black nike bag. i opened it. it was empty. THEY HAD TAKEN MY MONEY.
I started cryin as i put on my dress. i looked outside of the window, it was stil dark, i looked at the time, it was 2in the mornin. my pussy was stingin and bleeding, my mouth was swollen and some of my tracks had fallen out.
I fixed my dress and walked into the bathroom, it was coveredin piss. I cried and stumbled out. I walked out of the house.
They had jacked my phone, my clutch bag. Everythin. the 2 bills i got from the priest gone,but i looked on the floor and saw my card, i picked it up, i looked at it.
I was so shook to leave but i knew i couldnt stay. I walked out of the flat and stumbled out of the estate down the stairs and walked out of it. I cried.

. As i walked the streets, bare cars beeped me, one guy rolled down his windows and told me to get in. I ignored him and just went looking for a pay phone, I was in hackney. i was cryin so hard. i needed to get back to sorcha's. I walked into a taxi cab place and asked for a cab to sorcha's address. I got in the cab with the driver and told him i needed to take money out for him when we got near sorchas house. We were in the cab and i was in the back, the rain hit the window as i cried. We got Sorcha's bits and i saw a cash machine, i told him id be back and walked to the machine. i took out 30 pounds and as i was going to get back into the cab i saw a church.

I walked to the cab and paid him and told him i would walk home. He drove off and i looked at the church. It was an old one and it was open. I limped into it and when i walked in, i realized how quiet it was, it was lit by candles and all the pews were empty and i sat in the last one, i didnt even know wat i was doin. I just bowed my head and prayed, i didnt even know what i was prayin for- i just prayed and then ilooked up.
"Hello,".
It was a priest. "May i sit next to you," he said. I budged up and he sat next to me.
"Whatever pain you're going through won't last forever," he said. I looked up at him and he gasped.
"DEENA!", he said,.
WTF. How did he know me.
"Yeah?", i said.
"Deena, I havent seen you since you used to come in with your grandma, how are you?".
I looked at him and started to recognise him vaguely.
"Deena, whats wrong," he said.
I looked at him and cried, "everythin, everythings a mess, i have noone."

He looked at me and said, "I knew there was a reason I had the idea to leave the church open today,".
I looked at him, "Do you know your mother came to this very church on a night like this when she was about your age,"he said.
His face started to look more familiar, he was my nans priest, i hadnt been church since i was like three or four.
"Ive done so many bad things," i said, "i feel so sick, i feel dead."
He said, "Why do you think God made tommorow, you have another day to make it right,."
I sobbed and bawled, "I have noone, not my mum, not my nan, not my dad."
"What about your older sister- does she keep in touch?".
I looked at him, "I dont have a sister," i said.
He looked bare confused, "Of course you have a sister Deena, do you keep in touch with her?".
I got up, "i dont have a fuckin sister!," i shouted.



"Deena, you do," he said, "I know that because I christened her - you are not your mums only child."

46 comments:

  1. OH MY LIFE.
    OH MY LIFE OH MY LIFE. i dont know what to say or how to comment. oh my life, a sister!
    the yardie men! stingin pussy! aahahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. PEAK, NEXT CHAPTER ASAP WANNA KNOW WHO HER SISTER IS!!!!
    SHE GOT BUMPED 3GRAND GONE... SHE DESERVES IT ANYWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!

    1. SHE FINALLY GOES TO CHURCH TO SEEK FOR HELP (She's still dumb for going with Chanel's dad)

    2. What comes around, goes around, Deena! I swear, someone slap her!

    3. A Sister!?!! This could be interesting!

    4. I rate the writer!! Well done =) Hopefully you will update today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ???
    A SISTAA ? I CANT BELIEVE ITT .
    LOL , SHE WENT TO SEEK JESUS ..

    BUPSED 3GRAND FOR FUCK !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY OH MY MY OH MY OH MY OH MY
    A SISTER
    BUPSED FOR 3GRAND, AFTER ALL THAT PAINFUL FUCKING AND PAULA, POOR CHILD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her sister is going to be someone we know! I know it!


    Ha, Jesus aint gonna help you now sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. he didnt get bumped i dont know why she vex she told them to keep the money if they let paula go so she just fucked for free lolol poor gyal !

    ReplyDelete
  8. the author has suceeded in stringing us along 56 chapters, from january, that is talent, im sorry it is. 56 chapters of drama and fuckin.
    deena, sigh, deena is so stupid, why did she tell them to keep the 3grand if they let paula go, looooooooool. fool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously boye!
    i rate the write u should link up with noel clarke and make a film for REAL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i bet the sisters someone bareee close, like esorcha/nataliee .
    OMGAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    cannnnnnnnnnnot waitttt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A SISTER I DID NOT SEE DAT COMIN, WHO COULD IT B IS IT A NEW CHARECTER OR SOMEONE WE ALREADY KNO??

    DEENA ACTUALLY TRIED 2 DO SOMETHING NICE BY SAYIN DEY SHOULD LET PAULA GO AN SHE'LL FUCK DEM 4 FREE COS IF SHE DIDNT SAY DEY SHOULD KEEP DA MONEY DEY WOULDN'T AV LET PAULA GOO. I HOPE DIS AS KNOCKED SOME SENCE INTO DEENA 2 GET LIFE SORTED OUT!! CANT WAIT 4 NEXT CHAP XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGGGGGG
    dis is tha peak chaptaaaaa!
    tru say deena changin her ways n dat now tho
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooohh please update today, i cant wait for tomorrow...is it someone we know...MOOOOORRREEE DAMN IT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i bet her sista is natalie or sumfin
    i fink it mite b to late to bring in a new charater

    deena stil dumb but atleast she helped paula

    ReplyDelete
  15. RAHTID dis stories gettin more fucked up page by page

    ReplyDelete
  16. like the last comments, the author is talented!!! I personally think that her sister is going to be Chanel as we just found out shes adopted.

    I really like the way all these characthers are interwined, well done author

    I am a bit worried how your mind works through cos its a maddness your writing about LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nah I bet her sister is chanel, coz remember her dad said she was adopted?! I'm excited for the next chapter! Lol been on holiday for 2 weeks so I had bare to catch up on :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. i read some of the comments above; hey what if it IS chanel? i rate the writer, fuuuuck 5/5

    ReplyDelete
  19. Made me cry
    Deena sort your shit out your a good person

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg up to dis day mi nah comment as yet
    but rah for dis one jheeze mi need a nex chapta asap
    mi wan kno watagwarn fe de sista now bedrin
    deena da dum dutty crawny gal roll up inna church BLOODFIRE!....mi neva see dat one cumin

    ReplyDelete
  21. o well she shuldnt be so eaga to fukin hav sex...i dont knw wots goin on wid da community deze days dont any1 believ in bein a virgin and also BEIN PROUD!!!!!!!! gd chapta doe:-D buh trusay no one deserves to go thru suttin like dat cah dats sad wat is our day n age gettin to

    ReplyDelete
  22. Eeeeshh, they took all her moneyy aswell
    arghh
    its annoyin how stupid she is...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Deena found Jesus i believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel she can become a virgin in christ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ouch x

    aSISTER AnyWun Apart From Sorcha:Natalie AllowDat x

    Next Chapter Plz x

    But iSwear Her Mom Sed She Lost The Baby Before Deena x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Peaaak Chaaptaa.

    iM WAAiiTiiN WOOii X

    ReplyDelete
  26. RAHHHHHHHHHH FAMM
    THIS IS HEAVY BLUD
    HARDEST CHAPTER YET
    1) DEENA IS SHOWING SOME COMPASSION .. LETTING PAULA GO AND TO FUCK MAN 4 FREE. DUN NOE SHE SHE FUCK 4 FREE ANYWAYZ. SHE SOME DUMBASS HOE ON THE GO

    2) A SISTA.. AH AH.

    3) LOL DEENA GOING TO CHURCH. LOOOOOOL

    HARD

    PLEASE PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER.. I NEED TO KNOW DEENA'S SISTER

    AND DUN NOE ABOUT THE WRITTER LINKIN NOEL CLARKE .. DUN NOE THIS SHOULD BE A FILM..

    ReplyDelete
  27. damn she lost 3 grand, but at least she has the other 10 grand. and wow deena has an older sister...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Its blatently Rochelle? and wtfs up with her always farting

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ohhhh SHEEET !
    thts emoshh mayn ! i bet itsgna end up being lyk sorcha or sutting lyk tht ...!
    everyone seems to b relatedd in this stry im strtting to get confused Haaaaa (:

    ReplyDelete
  30. I didn't want to but for a moment I started to feel sorry for Deena...

    For a moment she showed she had a heart by taking all that stuff for Paula but still she got herself into all of this mess... I wonder who her sister could be...

    and hasn't she got any matters about cursing in church!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I bet her sister is sherice or tripti or nomi lool

    ReplyDelete
  32. i dnt c hw it can b chanel-coz if u fink abt it, chanel hasnt been incorporated in the story deeply enuf for it 3 b her...
    den again sayin that, y mention shes adopted? so it cud b?
    lol not very clear forts. nah it aint rochelle dat wud b FAR 2 farfetched coz hw wud her mum not b her mum, dat wudnt make ne sense. if it is rochelle, dat wud b a very bad move.

    ReplyDelete
  33. that was nice of deena to help paula out. channel was evil to set up deena tho. deena has a sister? oh my lanta!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. hu evr made diss story iis a genious...hw da hell cn u make a story wid 56 chaptersz nn evry single 1 is gdddd
    woooow big upsz
    keep it cumin doe nn make another story of another sket

    ReplyDelete
  35. Omdzz sometimes I forget this is fiction! wow the authur deserves a Pullitzer!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. :O :O :O
    Wow! Best Chapter So Far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. i dunno y but i always think paulas like 10 or sutin even do shes 16 ooh a sister maybe shell give dis chick a knock in da head wid sum sense

    ReplyDelete
  38. Boooy Thiis Girl , She Finally Found Jesus Looool , SISTER i Never Knew She Has A Sister Ohh My The Storys Gnna Get Beeeta

    ReplyDelete
  39. one of those speachless chapters
    all i can say is " "

    ReplyDelete
  40. im lucky im late an just read all the chaps at one time

    ReplyDelete
  41. wooww. dis story is to fucking deeeep! i feel for her...;im fuckin in love with ryan right now;JHHEEZZ :]

    ReplyDelete