Tuesday 4 May 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 48 part 2

My face.
I cleaned the blood off my face and tried not to lookmyself in the eye in the mirror. But i could see my reflection clear, he had hit me again. I was in his bathroom and he was lying in the bed and i wanted to cry so much but i held it and wiped the blood off my face.
He walked in and kissed my cheek, "You ok," he said.
I nodded and kissed him, "I wont do it again," he said. He hugged me and lipsed me.
"You want anything to eat," he said.
"Anythings good," i said.
"Ill go Sams for you innit," he said.
"Ok."
Then he left. I waited until he closed the door and just bawled on the bathroom floor. My face didnt hurt that much but my chest did, you know that painyou get in the back of your throat when you're so upset. He had tumped me again. This time it was just once and then he kicked me and then went to sleep. He knew i'd fucked Adam.

I just cried on the bathroom floor as blood poured from my bottom lip.
Then i thought of the yout. The baby that i lost when ryan fucked me up the first time and i was so- i was bare upset. I just cried. I was alone in the bathroom and alone in the world. and i was here just bawlin. my head hurt so much. I got up slowly and i walked to my phone. I picked it up and called Sorcha.


"Deena, i'm with my mum, we're talkin to the police, call me back," she said.
"Sorcha, did you tell ryan you saw me at adams yard," i asked.
"What- Deena no- i aint spoken to ryan, why whats happened, he hasnt hit you again has he?".

"Nah nah," i said. then i put the phone down. I was alone in Ryans yard, my top was bloody and my hair was a mess, i could still feel mans fist on my cheek. Then the door unlocked and he came upstairs and saw me standin there.
"Man forgot my wallet,"he laughed.
"You hit me," i said.
"I said im sorry," he said, "have u seen my wallet, im gonna get vex if ive lost it cos i just bought it as well."

"You tumped me," i said, "again."
"Deena shut up please and help me find my wallet,".
"Hit me again," i said.
He looked at me in shock and said, "Deena please man said hes sorry,"
"Hit me again Ryan," i said.

"What are u sayin," he said.
I walked up to him and punched him.
He fell to the floor. Shit.

He got up and lipsed me, "alright now we're even."
I punched him again. He punched me back. I fell to the floor. "Deena why the fuck r u tryna vex man."

I got up and wiped the blood from my nose.
I went to punch him again but he grabbed my hand and pushed me back.
"You really want man to fuck u up," he said, "u fink i dont wanna fuck u up for fuckin adam."

"Who told u," i said.
He punched me, "You're MINE!", he said.

I was bare dizzy as he kicked me in the stomach. Then he shouted out bare loud and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. "Im leavin you Ryan," i said.

He unlocked the bathroom door and looked at me.
"You aint goin nowhere," he said.
"Im leavin and not comin back,"i said.
He laughed, "ur a fuckin sket- who else wants you."
I started cryin.
"Ah babes," he said, he hugged me and started whisperin how sorry he was. I pushed him away.
"No," i said, "no."
I went to leave the house, but he grabbed me by hair. I screamed as it felt like my routes weregonna come out, i kicked behind me, my foot hit his dick. He fell back and i ran out of the house barefoot.
I swear to you, i ran barefoot on the road, bleeding gum, bloody top, i ran and ran and bare people were lookin at me, i didnt care, i ran all the way to my house, unlocked the door, ran inside and locked it behind me.

Then she walked out of the living room and saw me. "Deena."
"Mum."

I sat next to her as she cleaned the blood of my face with a wet towel.
"Deena," she said, "what happened."

My feet were aching so hard, id run barefooted.
"He hit me mum, Ryan hit me." She hugged me so tight and i pulled away.
"I shouldve come to see you when you lost your baby," i said.
She looked down, "oh lets not talk about that ok," she said and hugged me.
"Deena, i told you he was trouble, i told you he wouldnt really forgive you after you lied to the police to put him inside,"


"Mum," i said, "im sorry for everythin."
She started cryin and said, "its ok deena,".
I cried so hard. I hadnt been so close to my mum since i was bare little. She smelled of palmers cocoa butter.
She hugged me so tight. "Deena," she said, "what happened, why did he hit you."


I didnt say anythin and then i said, "he thinks i slept with my ex,".
She nodded wipin her tears, "hes a sick boy, hittin you like this again."

I looked up at my mum, "what happened to your baby," i asked.
"After you and me had the argument at marlon's, i was drivin and i started bleedin, i didnt even know i was pregnant," she said and started cryin.
"Im so sorry," i said.
"Its ok, its not the first time this has happened," she said.

"What."
"Before I had you, i had two miscarriages, i lost a boy and a girl, one year after the other," she said.
"Who were they with?", i asked.
She looked down at me, "It doesnt matter."
"No mum please tell me," i said.
She looked at me and said, "Natalies dad."


I turned away.
"It was when we were going out," she said.
"You and natalies dad?", i asked, natalie hadnt been lyin.
"We were havin an affair, he was with Natalies mum at the time and Natalie had just been born," she said.
I felt sick. "Then we broke up when I got pregnant with you, I thought he was your dad, but i was seein your real dad at the same time and i wasnt sure until you came out of me that you weren't natalie's dad baby, you looked too much like your dads other children."

I looked at her, how could Natalies dad be so sick, fuckin me knowin he had already fucked my mum.
"Deena, whatevers happened between us in the past, me and you can move on," she said, "we've both made mistakes, but you're my daughter, nothin should come between us."

"Mum who was the father of the yout you just lost," i asked.
"Natalies dad, we've been seeing each other for two years now, even though he was about to marry some Sandra lady."

"Mum, there's something i need to tell you about Natalies dad," i said.
She looked at me.
"what is it?", she asked.
"I slept with him mum too."



She jumped up and looked at me. She turned her back to me.
"You're lying", she said, "he wouldnt do that to me."
I was shocked,"mum, its true- that night i caught you with thatold man, i went to natalies house and he- we fucked."

She slapped me.
I screamd out. My face hurt even more.
"You lying bitch," she cried, "he wouldnt cheat on me with my own daughter."

I got up, i didnt know what to say. I was shakin with fear, what was she sayin.
"You- you're just jealous of me," she said, "you're lying, he LOVES me, he was goin to leave that sandra bitch to be with me."

My tears started flowing but i wasnt cryin. my eyes were just flowin with tears.
"mum," i said, "are you alright."

"Since the day you were born, you gave me trouble, i should have killed you, the shame i faced because of you, havin to explain to my mum who your father was, i knew you were a slut from when you were little, i saw the way you used to look at my boyfriends."

I froze and burst out cryin.
"I HATE YOU DEENA- i hate you, to sleep with MY MAN!".
"He wasnt yours," i stammered, "i- di-didnt know u were- he was engaged to sandra."

"But HE loved me and we're goin to be together, dont you understand?".
"What".

She screamed at me and pointed to her ring finger.


"He proposed to me, we're going to get married and YOU fucked him."

43 comments:

  1. now i see why deena is the way she is, her mum is fucked up and jealous of her. hardest and most emotional chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time jeeze

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG thats just sick...! They both had sex with the same man..! Ewwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?!!
    raaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!
    maaaaaaad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol dis is a madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEST CHAPTER ! :)
    & I Bet Natalie And Deena Are Sisters !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her mum is mad oh my gosh .. Sad about Ryan though I wanted him to change cos he sounds so hot - watch how Deena goes back to him kmt

    :) I don't want the story to end

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natalies Dad Is A Loser Hw Culd He Do Dat EERRR Dats Just Nasty...I Cant Blve Deena Left Ryan I Fought She Would Stay Wiv Him </3
    Dis Chapter Was Wiked Cant Wait For Da Next One.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP !

    ReplyDelete
  10. BAP BAP BAP!
    this iss sickk.
    Her mum is acting like a dickead,why would deena be jealous of her mum :| when shes worse than deena.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree widd evry1 hurr MOST EMOSH CHAPTER MY DAYS. Doee she a hoe I like Deena, theres a nice gurl inside her, da hoe stuff was a way of rebellin

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a chapter boi.....My girl is getting brave tryna box up Ryan now lol...How can Deena call Natalies dad sick when she let her own UNCLE bare back her twice?!?!?! I mean yea Natalies dad is sick but thats not the point....

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a madness, no joke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hw can her mum jus flip out like that. after evrifing she jus sed tut tut please make it turn out good btween them this is jus tooo emosh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bruv dts emotional....feelin Deena's pain wen she sd dt her chst hrt nd da pain she had in da bk of her throat....its a lot.

    Hpefuly she'll lrn nd sty awy frm Ryan, as 4 her mum...straight up jealousy.

    She hnestly finks dt dispite Deenas actions she's hnstly gna lie abt sleepin wif her man at a tym lyk dt....r u crzy?? as a mum she shd knw init.

    Nxt chapta plllllllzzzzzzzzzzz luv it

    ReplyDelete
  16. MADTING! SOME MADNESS MOST EMOTIONAL PART OF ALL CHAPTERS FUCK RYAN!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Raaaaa
    dats fuckedd mann
    Kmt :/ loww fuckingg u and ur mums fuckingg da same brehh
    nxtdd upp

    ReplyDelete
  18. wtff .. Her Mom is Officially Tapped
    Hu Starts Screwiin At Their Pickney ,
    Lyk that Tuh Rarse
    Naa Dat Aint riite .. that Bosh Needs COunsellin
    Abouut she should Hve Killed Her Kmt
    What Kind Of MOther is thaat
    Jheezeee Dat was "emotional"

    ReplyDelete
  19. ohh i liked ryan wats up with him man jizzss ..man need to fix up like ..but deena did sleep with adam so i no where his coming from ..because he was carlm b4..but still

    and yea i dont want this to end.!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  20. daaaaaammnn,
    deena's mum some nasty nutt casee..
    howw you gunna say that to your daughter..


    baree gunna believeee your mann ovaaaa your flesh nd blood

    llow daht shit :/


    this storry getting liverrr
    cant wait lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its no wonder Deena acts soooo choopid wid a mother like that! Damn!

    Gotta say im glad Deena finally gave Ryan sum tumps though....even though he messed her up at least she gave him sumthin to box her up for (if u know what i mean!).

    I bet bare ppl in this story are related man...what with the lying, cheating and general sketting around! Does ANYONE really know the true identity of their 'baby daddy?'

    Cheer me-dears, onto the next one.....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Madnessssss nx chapter plsss

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMDS.!! DIS CHAPTER IS DUUUTTTTYYYY! Woooow Her Mom Needs A BckHand Abouuttt "I HATE YOU DEENA- i hate you, to sleep with MY MAN!". MadCow

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hang on... wen did deena sleep wiv natalie's dad? cuz im sure they ddnt go all the way; wen fings strtd 2 get hot and heavy they stoppd n he lft unless i missd sumfin..?

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow das madness!! Jheeze!! Bless Deena u kno, she raised her like dat, I mean u learn hw to act from da home no lie!! Shiit her mom's mental & probz been around mo den deena has wow boi!

    ReplyDelete
  26. GUDD! Deena finally gave Ryan a couple tumps too raaasss. Nd di Mudda is a nutt case she shud wana kill Natalies dad Nt her own damn daughter like she can realli chat wid her dutty self. Feel 4 Deen Boi 222 Emotional,, Beg Yu Cum Wid di Nxt 1

    ReplyDelete
  27. errr hello deanas mum...how can it be deana fault for fuckin natalies dad when she didnt even kno he was fuckin her mum? deanas mum needs to fix up and take her daughters side and fuck up natalies dad!...wow that actually sounds complicated :s


    anyways i need more please...i keep refreshing da page hoping another chapter is out :(

    ReplyDelete
  28. raahh so dats wer deena gets her sketty ways frm.

    i dnt kno wat deenas mum bin smokin but it musta bin strong if she finks dat hes gunna wonna marry a prostitute.

    i feel sorri for deena tho, nowun shud hear der mum sai dey wished dey killed u. no matta wat


    i still lyk ryan thru all of dis i fink hes got sum major issues, but wunce he sorts dem out he be a really good hubby.

    (2 da writer i fink u need to upload earlier becoz were always a day behind... i dnt kno y blg spot cant fix der clock.)

    ReplyDelete
  29. dam ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT lik i always say once a sket ure gonna get fuked up

    ReplyDelete
  30. You know what. take your time when uploading these cos i know whats gonna happen, chapter 70 will come too quick and ill be upset.
    this author is so sick, its showin us how a lot of these people on road grow up to have no morals and no sense of of the value of human life.

    look at ryan, he would have grown up to be a responsible man if his dumb mum didnt take his dad back after he left them all those years to have his fun, thats why ryan left home in the first place cos his dad was bullying him even though it was ryan who had protected his mum and sister whilst the dad was off being a "man."

    and look at deena, with a mum like this of course shes going to have a bad taste in men. also, i mean a girls relationship with her mother is the first female relationship she has, so how does anyone expect deena to know how to be a real friend when her mother is so selfish and jealous of her.

    ReplyDelete
  31. people who read dis blog r discusting! hw can ppl b goin 'aww ryan aint dat bad/aww i fort ryan had changed/he wudnt hav hit her if she didn't sleep wif adam he's really a gd guy'?!!
    how da HELL can u excuse dat-once a man hits u once, he'l hit u again rememba wot rochelle said! hes a waste and deserves no excuses-and evry1 here is feelin sori 4 him. he didnt even treat her good!

    ReplyDelete
  32. didnt people read rochelle sket, rochelle is dark skinned, even though her real dad who is also nomis dad is half black and half italian because rochelles mum is dark she came out dark.

    ReplyDelete
  33. the ryan situation shows how girls who are being abused think "hes so nice to me sometmes, its my fault he hit me."NO! there is no excuse for violence, man on man, woman on woman, sket or sket.

    ReplyDelete
  34. writer.. lovin it, keep it up.. deena mother is just a dutty hoe..granmother is no good.deena knows what she wants but cant get to it. deena needs to fix up dont go back to ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  35. SWEAR DOWN THEY GOT SAMS CHICKEN IN SOUTH NOW?

    ReplyDelete
  36. too sick mann. wtf is up wiv ryan,, stupid bastard annyywwaaayy..... deena is soo dumb,, she should leave him but nooooo she goes to him like: sorry ryan... such a dumbo... but yh sick chapter mann,, whoever writes dis you are a hard writer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ryan sounds choong..
    but he can be beatin'; her up and say sorry and do it again..
    i like them to together..

    ReplyDelete
  38. jst rlsed sumfnk....Deenas mum is buuuugggggiiiinnnnn out...R U CRZY?? y is she whlin out at deena 4 slpin wif natalies dad wen she bn doin da drty 4 da lngst knwin FULLY WELL dt man hd chldrn nd a wife....tlkin abt i hte u....she's lst hr mnd!!!

    chaptas hrd SNM

    ReplyDelete
  39. what happened to a new chapter every day??? come orrrn we're waiting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This one wass gddddd nexxt one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. tru say when you gonna put next chapters up
    its been a whileee

    ReplyDelete
  42. WOOOOOOOI DEENAS MUDDA WENT IIIINNNNNN !

    ReplyDelete