Wednesday 12 May 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 53

"Chanel."
I let her in. She walked in.
"Deena you look fucked," she said.
"Chanel, how- did you find i was here," i said.
"This is your mans house," she said, "ryan innit."
I looked down and started cryin, "he's been shanked." i said.
She looked at me bare horrified, "Deena im so sorry, i didnt even know erm, its ok ill go."

"No no," i said, "what did u want."
"Ive got a job for you, 8 bills,"she said.
I was so confused, everyfin about ryan was makin me sad, i didnt want rochelle to worry as well.
"Chanel- I'm not on this ting anymore, its over, im not on any of this hype," i said.

"Deena, its one ting, and 8 bills," she said, "but ud have to fix up quick though, as in your look."

"What is it." i said.

"You ever heard of Guvnor bar," she asked.
"No." i said.

"E-16," she said.
My phone rang, it was Rochelle. I answered it and said, "Rochelle im just in the cab now, ill be back soon," then i put the phone down.
I looked at Chanel, "what do i have to do," i asked.

"Some guy saw your picture on facebook, and he has somethin i want and so he said that if can get u to fuck him, he'd give it to me for free, i'd give 8 bills and he'd give u 2."

"A GRAND!", i asked, " agrand to fuck?!".
"Yeah, its nang isnt it, ud get a grand to fuck some guy, tonight."
I suddenly thought about Rochelle, "i cant," i said, "im meant to be somewhere."

"Are you dum babes,ur gonna get a grand to fuck," she said.
"Alright."
I called Rochelle, "rochelle... hi... i saw my mum.... yeah yeah we're gonna sort things out.... but ill come see u tommorow.... yeah yeha im sure... no no im fine...yeah? no no i swear im ok we're gonna sort things out.... ill give u a call later on tommorow so i can come and see you... ok bye...loveyou too."

"So you on dis ting yeah," Chanel asked.
"I have to go and see my man in hospital," i said.
"Go tommorow," she said, "you need to get ready, ill send u the adress of the club and make sure you're there by 9."
Then she left.
This was so fucked up, i didnt wanna lie to rochelle but a grand to beat some guy, i couldnt turn that down, and ryan- i was shook for myself, i just wanted to know who shanked him.
I needed somewhere to go now, i couldnt stay here, it was too moist, i coudlnt go to sorcha, i didnt trust her, so I knew what i had to do.

"Hello Adam It's Deena."




I was at his house within the hour.
I got there and he opened the door. He loked at me for so long and said, "sorry."
I walked into the house and sat on the sofa, i hadnt beenhere in time, not since he fucked me up.
"Deena, i said im sorry," he said.
"Wheres Marlon," i asked.
"He's gone Brazil with his baby mum- Deena what happened to your eye."
"You did," i said, it was lyin- it was from Ryan.
Adam started cryin. He was so hench, i swear down he looked like could easily have been 6'5.
"Deena im so sorry," he said, "i was goin thru a lot, id never hurt u again."

I got up and kissed his lips. "I need to stay here," i said, "can i stay here." I slowly stroked his dick. "Of course," he said wiping his eyes, "are you still with that guy."

"Who ryan," i asked. He nodded.
"He's an ex ting, " i said. "I need to take a shower," i said, "come we take on together."
I got in the shower with him, scrubbin ourselves down, he cleaned my pussy, I cleaned his dick, as we showered i hugged him, he hand his hands all over me rubbin his dick against my thigh.
"i love u," he said. fuckin pussy. who knew that he was whipped?
"Deena i shouldnt have hit u," he said, "man was aprick."
I kissed him, "im here now innit, its forgotten."

We got out of the shower and he dried me with his towel and kissed me on my lips.
He creamed me with cocoa butter and paid extra attention to my pussy, rubbin the cream all over it, shit- i needed to get a wax, i could feel some hair growin again down there.
He kissed my neck and his dick started to get hard. He ran his fingers through my hair. I felt so clean, last night had been a madness, everytin had been a madness, everytime i closed my eyes i saw that womans face being eaten alive by worms or sometimes i saw myself getting raped by animals. so i didnt close my eyes and just looked at adams body.

I was suddenly bare shook, so i held onto him so tight as i pushed him on the bed. this guy was a fuckin giant. I licked his dick up and down. he groaned. i remembered i had two bills and that priests card in my pocket. I sucked adams dick, lickin the balls and usin bare saliva to moist up the dick. i deepthroated him, he groaned, "i fuckin love u!", he shouted out.
my pussy was gettin so wet, actually- when was the last time i fucked, i was so horny, i couldnt close my eyes or id keep seein that womans bein eatin by insects.
i wanted to cry. i blocked the image out of my head as adam sat up.

i needed to ride the dick. i stood over him and started playin with my pussy, i needed it to get wet but i couldnt get really horny, even with the giant dick beneath me callin my cunt to sit on it. I slowly sat on it. i started to ride it, the dick felt nice but in my head i couldnt stop seein the woman. I kept my eyes open wide so i couldnt close them, i rode his dick as he squeezed my tits.

I rode his dick so hard, i rode it slow but hard, like i clenched my pussy so hard so his dick felt the tightness. i had to fart so bad, but that would mean farting on his balls and that was dirty so i held it in and rode his dick whilst bangin on his chest. he was in the fuckin zone, his eyes were closed, i wish i could close mine.

He started grindin up, like arched his back up so his dick was deeper in me, i felt like i was on a mechanical bull, that how hench he was, his dick was so hard, his balls were so fat, the sound of my wet pussy eating his dick was sendin me to space. I started to feel lightheaded, the dick was sendin me insane. i could feel it all in me. i was pantin, my chest was beatin so hard, you know that feeling u get when ur face gets so hot.
He was grindin me. i was grindin him. i wanted him on top.
i got off the dick and lay on the bed. he got on top, he spread my legs and licked my pussy.
He slowly put his dick in me. AAAHH, "nah nah wait," i said, "its not in properly."
he took it out and put it in again, i wanted to thank his mum for the size of his piece, or whoever it was that gave it to him.
he started bangin me slowly, he was pantin, i was pantin, i kissed his licks and was scratching his back.
"Fuck me," i whispred, "my pussys all for you."
he started gettin rougher with me, i got ligheaded again and then i couldnt remember anythin.

I woke up and he was eating my pussy. I came in his mouth.
He looked at me, my juices runnin down his mouth. "im gonna brush my teeth,". He left the room.
i was lyin in the bed, legs spread, nipples hard, i was playin with mypussy. I turned and saw his phone, i wanted to take some pictures of myself for him, i picked up the phone and went to go to camera but then i thought, "lemme check this guys call list."
Then i did.
He came back to the room.


I looked at him
I asked him this question,










"Why the fuck have u got 25 calls from Ryan?".

45 comments:

  1. What The Fuckkkk!!!
    Err Nice And Short But I Need Moooreee!!
    Ryan Callin Adamm
    Maaadness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kéri S Johnson12 May 2010 at 12:27

    What....ITS A MADNESS...................WONT THIS GIRL LEARN LIKE REALLY A GRAND FOR FUCKING.

    RYAN CALLING ADAM....JHEEZE ITS REALLY A MADNESS

    [ WOW ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. omy fuckingg gorssh
    how could adam noo ryann loww it maan

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryann ????

    This Is Tu Much She Never Learnsz .. .

    Ermm Woow I Dunno What Tu Say , I Really Dnt Feel Sorry For Her , Kmt I Thnk We Need The Nxt Chapter .. .

    && BEATING FOR AH GRAND NAAA HOEE .. . FUKIN SKETT .. . Not beging rude but makesz lightskinsz look badd .. .

    && Itsz Gt Me Thnking I Wanna Adam Beat Loool Jokesz .. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm SO SHE HAD TIME 2 GO SEE ADAM BUT SHE WONT GO SEE ROCHELLE WHERE SHE WOULD BE SAFE..I SWEAR DOWN ALL DIS GIRL CARES ABOUT IS MONEY AND SEXX SHE'S ASKIN 4 IT NOW!!

    SO DOES DAT MEAN RYAN AINT BEEN STABBED DEN AN WHY IS RYAN ALL A SUDDEN CALLIN ADAM..I BET DER BOTH GAY AN GOT A FING GOIN ON.LOOOL

    IF I WAS DEENA I'LL GET DA FUCK OUT OF DER NOW CUS RYAN COULD COME THROUGH DA DOOR AN BOTH FUCK HER UP BIG TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pissed :)Conspiracy to rass!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHHHHHHH SHITT MAAN

    ReplyDelete
  9. first comment yey... o gosh ryan.... eesh, this stupid bitch is crazy y did she go back whe rochell was gonna help her what the fuck... shes gonna end up den if she dnt get it together lyk rochelle sed. kmt deena is soo har headed 1 grand isnt worth your life... gosh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arrrrr pissed

    ReplyDelete
  11. SHETT!!! Blatently knw adam n ryan wer fuckin 25 missd call. N deen jus as we fort she saw sum sense jheeze i luv dis story

    ReplyDelete
  12. what tha fuccccccckkk

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!

    Whaaa gwarrn for this story now mate?

    Adam and Ryan in cahoots??....I swear i predicted they were ridin each other a few chapters ago!...Well i cant wait to see if im right!

    And im still waitin for Sorcha to pop up in the mix again....no doubt she'll be involved in this Chanel "a grand to bang" ting...KMT

    Yay...the sex is back and...

    Yay! the farts are back (although for some inexplicable reason she held it in)...maybe a sign that she's changing, maturing and learning to control her childish instincts??....Naaahhhh!! LOL

    More more more please author.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooo Deep next chapter pleasseee i wana see what he says and if she goes tonite!!

    Lay,

    ReplyDelete
  15. :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    25 calls from ryan eeeeeeeh
    RAH BOY NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh! I'm actually scared for Deena lol maybe it's one giant set up. Great writing though, i'm so hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OhMyDayyss!! :S
    Shittt, Shee's Soo Fuckkin Dumbb...
    Bare angry now :D
    MORE MORE MOREEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. First to comment
    Shit this chapter is hard lool

    ReplyDelete
  19. wooo first to comment wooo
    i dont get why hes got so many calls from ryan? :S

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG Ryan!! Hahaha wow either this is a set up or Adam got brave & did something, that was a shock!!

    & About callin Adam whipped& a pussy for saying 'I love you', weren't she da one srpung for him b4 saying how much she was in love wit him?

    Knew she wouldn't change, girl heard money & was on the hype n fuckin manz again...when will she learn =/ thut Rochelle finally got thru to her

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh wait! did adam shank ryan????

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMFG Deena is a fool when is she gonna learn?!

    How does she know that Chanel aint setting her up KMT and OMDZ i hope adam didnt shank ryan coz den its Peak for Deena !

    ReplyDelete
  23. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITE! OH SHITE!
    why have adam and ryan beent alkin, and what have they been talkin about, i dnt think adam is gay, HOWEVER judging by how sexy both he and ryan are, i wouldnt be suprised if they did a ting,.
    and this bang for a grand ting got me finkin, would i actually do it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OHHH NO HAVE RYAM AND ADAM BEEN DOING A TING NOW THTS JUST WRONG and if she its true she is just gonna want to fuck for a grand which is a bait set-up go to rochelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is sum next dodgy shit, i bet ryan and adam have secretly been doing a ting 2gether and now they are setting up deena

    ReplyDelete
  26. Deena is a dickhead who will never fucking learn.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh My Gawd!
    THIS IS SOOO SICK!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ryan's probably just warning him off, it aint a thing y'all dnt worry lol

    ReplyDelete
  29. tbh dis is actually getin on my nerves now.
    coz rochelle wanted to change-deena dusnt, its like she is jst very dumb. and i cud undstand b4 but she has rochelle now and is still carryin on like dis??

    ReplyDelete
  30. I BET IT WAS ADAM THAT TOLD RYAN SHE WENT TO SEE HIM, NOT SORCHA

    ReplyDelete
  31. its obvious dat ryan n adam r workin togetha
    mayb wokin each otha.lol

    but newhoo
    denna is so dumb i swear she never learns
    u really fink dat wid ur rep dats ur gunna b able to jus bang a guy get da muni and wlk away
    look how lucky she is to have rochelle lukin afta her and she gonna risk evryfin jus so shecan make sum dough even tho her dads been sendin how much a month.

    i kinda missed da sex too
    lol u brought bac da fartin

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG DISS IS WOOW WEN WILL DIS CHICK LEARN THE BANG 4 A GRAND IS DEFIENETLY A SET UP OR SUMMINK BADZ GNNA HAPPEN YAAAY

    ReplyDelete
  33. Does any1 know where part 54 is or when is it gna come out ..
    this is tenseee i bet adam is helping ryan up to fuck deena 's life coz she didnt give him an alibi wen he needed herrr jheeze!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Deena is just plain dumb, shes had chance after chance to walk away but she just keeps goin back.

    She aint got no one now bar Rochelle thats tryin to help her get her life sorted. When Rochelle finds out shes gonna be well and truly alone.....

    Have sex for a grand yea...but who is it shes gonna be fuckin??? Bare mix up is gonna come from this, this girl just never learns

    ReplyDelete
  35. This story is an absolute madness, the way all the characters link is just beyond me boy! Deena - just have no words for her, about Rochelle could change her OH PLEASE! after all the events shes had and my girl is still going in LOL and why hasn't she got any STD(s) yet?!?!

    other than that, you are a really good writer!

    ReplyDelete
  36. why man whhhhy? Deena just know dat its peak for you babez!!!! oh yh, i tink da fartin needs to stop man cos i was reading dis in school nd i just cracked up laughing and got in trouble! looool!

    ReplyDelete
  37. NEXT ONE. HURRY UP. YOU'RE TAKING TOO LONG LOOOL POST TWO A DAY INSTEAD.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow now Deena has opened another can of worms for herself....
    All she had to do was get her shit and go back to Rochelle's but NOOOOO!!!
    She promised Chanel she'd do something for her and she didn't do it so you know Chanel is gonna get revenge....
    How can she call Adam a pussy when she was licking out his batty like wet wipes?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  39. at least she held her fart in

    ReplyDelete
  40. LOL I SWEAR THIS GIRL NEVER HAS A PERIOD!

    ReplyDelete
  41. thats what she deserves

    ReplyDelete