Saturday 8 May 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 50

It was like a few hours later.
Damon and I were sittin in the front room and i was playing with his dick. all of their boys had left so it was just me, damon, murda and.. shit ryans sister.

I looked to Damon, "Damon, whats ryan sister doing here,"
Damon looked at me, "We're trainin her innit,".
"For what."
"She wants us to look after her, and she's gonna do a ting for us," he said.
"What,"
He looked at me and laufed, "did u ask ryan this many questions?".
"Please tell me,"

Damon kissed me and said, "She's a virgin innit and so we told her that if she does a line up of 30 man, we'd look after her."
I looked down and started to have a panic attack, i took in a deep breath and said, "but she's ryans sister."

Damon kissed his teeth, "ryans a fassy, you know how many fings us man have almost gone through cos of him, like with this diane ting, if ryan was here we'd all be in pen for shotting."

"I dont get u," i said.
"The feds know that Diane was shottin for Murda when she got killed but cos Murda is a snitch for the feds, they'll overlook it, if we still rolled with Ryan they would have to arrest us cos of the ting he and fumez did when they tried to duppy that natalie ting."

"The police know about Murda- and they havent arrested him?".

"You think the police are stupid, the MET police solve murder, they work with intelligence on terrorism, you don't think they know how to deal with drugs on road," he said.

"I dont get it," i said.
"Deena, the feds know about everything that goes on on road, they just choose to ignore it, "
I didnt say anything and kissed his cheek, "come out with us tonight,"he said.
"where are you goin," i asked.
Just as i was speakin, my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and looked at it, it was Ryan.
Damon looked at me, took the phone and threw it, "fassy," he said, "dont worry ill get you a new phone."
I kissed his neck, i was so moist for this guy, so funny he didnt seem so sexy in the car with me that time that night natalie try set me up with jesse and faisani.

"Deena," he said, "dont tell anyone about paula or what you're doing for us yeah, if you there'll be consequences,". I nodded.
"Whats she doing in there with him," i asked.
"Probably backing him brain, 30 man have paid 40 each to be in the line up to take her hyman," he laughed.

"Who gets to fuck her first," i asked.
"Whoever pays more on the day," he said. I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach.
"How did she come to you," i asked.
"She knew Ryan rolled with us, and came to find him, but by these times he had left to go south innit and she said she wanted looking after so we came to a deal, tru say she looks like a black sorcha."

I nodded. This wasnt right. this girl was michelles cousin, ryans sister, sorcha's cousin, the idea of this was makin me sick.
"Tonight we're going to some warehouse to initiate one guy innit, 14 year old bredda who wants to role with us, he's gonna do somethin for us innit."

"What," i askd.
Damon kissed my neck, "you are the sexiest chick in the world," he said. I giggled. He started rubbing my pussy. I could hear Murdahad put on Nolay's unorthodox daughter in his room. I kissed Damon, we were lipsin, he grabbed my tits. He kissed my neck. I put my leg around his waist, he started suckin my tits. I took out his dick and started suckin, my jaws were hurtin from when ryan and adam punched me but i didnt care. I sucked on the tip and slowly took the whole ting in my mouth. He just back with his hands behind his head smilin.

Paula walked in by herself fixing her school uniform and sat in the chair watching. I was about to stop but damon pushed my head back down, "wheres murda," he asked paula.
"He has a headache," she said. Omg, she sounded just like Sorcha.
"Damon, do i have to go home?", she said.
I looked up, "why dont u wanna go home?", i asked.
She looked down.
"Paula talk to Deena," Damon said, he got up with his dick still out and walked to Paula. She kissed his dick and then he left and shut the door behind him.
"Paula, why are you here?", i asked, "where's your mum and dad?".
She looked at me and said, "i cant go back home," she said, "my dads been hittin my mum."

I looked at her and tried not to cry, ryan was right, his dad was a prick, "Everytime my mum talks about my older brother, he hits her."
She didnt know i knew ryan.
"Why," i asked.
"My older brother left when my dad came back to be with my mum and my dad made my mum choose between my brother staying or my dad not coming back to her and even though she didnt choose my dad, she didnt stop ryan- thats my brother- from leavin but now my cousin, we thought she was dead and what it is is that my mums scared that ryan might be involved in crime and doesnt wanna get a call one day to say he's dead, so she wants him home, thats why i came here to find him, but erm- when i- things worked out differently."

"Paula, why do you need protection," i asked.
"I cant live with my parents anymore," she said startin to cry, "my dads been hittin my mum so bad, he doesnt work, he cant keep a job, my mum is the one who works but sometimes she cant even get up to go to work because he fucks her up so bad and he's been starting to beat me as well."

"How old are you?".

"16," she said.
"You've got your GCSEs comin up?", i asked.
She nodded and started to cry, I walked over to her and hugged her. Shelooked at me and said, "who hit you?".
I didnt wanna say who it was, cos it was her brother so i said, "i tripped and fell."
"Thats what my mum tells her friends," Paula said.
"Paula," i said, "you dont have to do this line up ting, you're a virgin its gonna hurt you."

"I have to,"she said, "if i dont, murda wont look after me and then id have nobody."
This girl looked like a black sorcha, she was so beautiful.
I looked at her and was about to speak when Murda walked in, "Paula i beg you go chinese take away for man and get the usual."
She got up and walked to him, he gave her 20 pounds. "deena u want anythin?", he asked.
"Erm no," i said.
"Then Paula get anythin u want, and bring man back change." She took the money and left.
"We're going out tonight," Murda said.
"Damon said," i said.
He stared at me and said, "dont feel sorry for Paula, she loves dick just as much as ryan and sorcha, mus run in the family."

Damon walked in and sat on my lap and laufed,
"ur squashin me," i giggled playin with his dick.
"brav," he said to murda, "i fink im in love with this chick uno."

"Is her pussy that good," he asked.
Damon looked at me and said, "best pussy mans ever had."

Paula came back a few minutes later with the food.
Murda lipsed her and she said, "can i stay here tonight please."

"We're goin out," Damon said, "go home."
"I cant," she said.
"Please just let her stay," i said, "she can still stay here alone."
Damon looked at Murda and Murda said, "alright."



A few hours passed, before I knew it it was 9.
Me, Damon and Murda left Paula at the flat and got into Damons whip. "Where we goin," i asked.
"First we're gonna pick up the bre i was tellin u about then go to some estate, Deena when he gets in the car make him feel relaxed yeah," Murda said. I was at the back and Murda was in the passenger seat.
We got to Aylesbury Estate and when we got there some guy who didnt lookanymore than 13 got into the car.
He spudded Murda and Damon, then looked at me and whispered, "whoah."
Murda and Damon laughed, "this is deena," murda said.
"Hi," i said kissing him on the lips. We started lipsin, I touched his dick. AAHH! what the fuck was i doin, i was gonna stop but Damon looked at me. I lipsed the guy and kissed his neck.
"If u go through with this shit tonight u get to fuck her," Murda said. WHAT! I wantd to say somethin but i was scared, so i said nothin.



We got to some old place, it was like some old estate, like it was gonna be demolished. We got out of the car and when we got there, two of Murda's man were waitin.
Murda hugged them and said, "she's up there."

We walked up in the estate. it was so dark and horrible and cold. I hated it. i could sense something bad coming. It reminded me of the whole thing with chanel and smurkz. I felt sick.
Murda looked at Damon and said, "are you ready."
The guy whose name was Icey nodded, i could sense the fear, it was the same fear i felt when i could sense somethin bad was coming. Murda opened the door.
There were five men in the place.
It was dark.
Then i looked on the floor, OH MY GOSH.
I screamed.
Damon looked at me and told me to shut up.
It was a black woman, tied up. over her head were bare pillow cases. and she was naked.
I looked at Damon, "no no," i said, "no this is rape."
Damon slapped me, "Deena shut up, you're scaring Icey"

"I cant do it," Icey said.
"If u wanna role with us then do what needs to be done."

Damon said, "Deena, get him hard."
I looked at Damon and started cryin, i held them back and walked to icey. i started kissing on his neck, playing with his dick blowin in his ear. Then he got a boner.
He slowly took off his tracksuit and was naked.
"SHIT," Murda said, "how old are you bruv?".
"15," Icey said.
"Mans dick wasnt lookin like that when man was 15," Damon said.
"He developed fast," Murda said.

all of them started to laufin. Icey laughed nervously.
"Do it to her,"Murda said, "and ull be cool wiv us."
"Who is she," Damon asked one of the other man.
"Some woman we nabbed from her car, try blow her horn at us, she's been here for two days."

I wanted to cry as Icey nervously tried to put his dick in the woman. the woman started cryin and screamin. Murda kicked her face and held her still. Damon held her legs apart as Icey slowly put the dick inside. The womans muffled scream pierced me, i knew i would never forget it.
I was screamin inside as Icey raped her. Damon and everyone were watchin and smilin as Icey was fuckin her. The woman was screamin, her hands were tied up. She was a black woman, her skin was so dark and clean, like no dirt had ever touched it, but that was a lie because Icey was that dirt. He was fuckin her, he was cryin as he did it.

"MAN UP BRUV!", Murda shouted.
Then Icey screamed and came.
He fell on his back.
"Pull off the pillow cases bruv,"Damon said.
Murda slowly pulled the pillow cases off the womans head.

I fell to the ground and hit my head hit the floor.
"Sandra."

47 comments:

  1. Omggggg
    I was cringing reading the rape scene
    jheez keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOO F***INN WAYYY..sheet dis is deep
    Deena's life is fucked up. am lost 4 words here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Woow Sandra.. Looooool She Is Pissed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is nuts!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jesus christ!!! Keep it coming plz!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bloody hell:/
    sandra aswel:/ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT??!!

    Nahhhh. Has the author gone too far now?....I feel sick. WTF maaannnn?

    ReplyDelete
  8. UR GOING TOO HARD!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DEEP!!!

    Why does Deena always have to find these situations??!!
    Another good read!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't see that one coming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shiit Boyyy ! Das Deep

    ReplyDelete
  12. do a story wiv paula

    ReplyDelete
  13. ERRRR DEENA IS SUM PAEDOPHILE SKET LIPSIN A KID WHO LOOKS 13

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok why are they getting Sandra involved in this rape shit? is it punishment for sumthing? confused.com!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhh mann ! yourr f*ingg jokingg rightt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wat has deena got herself into
    poor paula and poor icey
    and sandra Ogosh

    ReplyDelete
  17. this chapter is frighteningly dark, its almost like you forced fed deenas problems down my throat and made me digest them.
    sandra omg.
    deena omg.
    this isnt a strange occurence though, many gangs do these sort of things to recruit new members.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG i luv dis storie
    OMG sandra wasnt xpectn er n Deena man is 1 dutty oe allow lipsin n touchin sum unga man dis gyal has no morals wot so eva
    I need 2 no wot appens qik tyme

    ReplyDelete
  19. SANDRA OMG, I FORT IT'D B CHANEL

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOWWW MAN THATS SERIOUSLY EMOSHH I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE SOMEONE BAIT PEAAAKK IF I WAS DEENA I WOULD LEAVE THE ENDS FUCK THAT BUT TRUE SAY SHES BAIT EVERYWHERE WHENS THE NEXT CHAPTERR COMIN UPPP !!!???

    ReplyDelete
  21. where is da next chapter????

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jheeze
    Im In Shock Dat Was A Lot!!!
    Keep It Cumin!!
    Obviously Paula Is Gna Be The Next Sket...
    Wah The Fak Is Rong Wid Murda's Hed Tho??

    ReplyDelete
  23. alie first in the sorcha beat his ers start bleedin nd now dis lol
    PEEEAAAK

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow and the saddest thing is that these things actually do happen...Hol tight my South heads that know about Aylesbury Estate...Only one way in and one way out... SNM!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Deena... Are You Mad!!


    ICEY,, Why The Fuck Are You Gna Go Rape Someone Cos Some " badmans" Told You To ... OMG..... Too Sick Mann... Sandra!!

    Oh MY Days...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. PEAKK TYMS!!!! Deena needs to sort out her fukd up lyf she shud go to bados wid her nan nd become a holy child insted of getin into deep shit lyk dis. manee dis is sum story! wens next chapta

    ReplyDelete
  27. whoose sandra again :/ loool

    ReplyDelete
  28. does murda have a problem with his head/ears?

    the end of this chapter reminds me soo much of that song by immortal technique- dancing with the devil.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=179mQaGnRnE

    but i think deena needs proffesional help- no to par but her lifes too messed up.

    -PLEASE DO A STORY ON PAULA
    -PLEASE UPDATE SORCHABEAT

    keep up the good work im addicited :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Omdss awww next one this was bangin x

    ReplyDelete
  30. omgg
    dis is addictiveee
    jheezz
    i need moree plzzz
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. FUCKING HELL! This just gets better, and better!
    And deenas a peado!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG SANDRA!

    ReplyDelete
  33. ohh sheeet !!!
    thts TOOOOOOO emoshh mayn hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  34. Omg dis was tooo FUCKED up, I mean lowe touchin up a 15 yr old, das some pedo shit...& fuck dat was unexpectiin, lowe rape bein da initiation!! Omg, he's gnna be scarrred fo life! He sounds like he ddnt even kno wt he was doin

    CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S SANDRA! dayz dis shit is gettin too unreal boi

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow this is toooooo much!! deeans life is so messed up

    ReplyDelete
  36. sandra is natalies step mum.

    PEAK TYMES ! deena needs to get her fucked up life back on track. she needs to learn that being on road dosent help her do anythinng in life . i think deena should go to bados and become sum 'holy child' or move out of endz and go college and get a life.
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG , SANDRAA !
    good for her . who the fuck does she fink she is slapping deena and chatting shit to her (earlier in da story) asif she's her mum ! its just keeps getting betta and betta !.. Next Chapter Please ??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. you need to hurryyy uppp with these chapters got me waiting 4 years .. i keep checking the page nd dere aint nuttin new .. i wanna no wat happens next don !!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. swearr downn i am utterly shocked
    jesus christ loool

    next chapter please ??

    ReplyDelete
  39. MAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
    shame on her
    but i wasnt expecting it still

    and c'mon deena
    you get all emosh when they sing the sket song to you
    but then you go and act like one
    getting gang banged by the same people that raped your friend and then letting these two riffraff kids fuck you together
    and on top of that you are giving some 15 year old hard-ons

    YEEHHHHH ! get your head right
    and go Mc Donalds and get a job

    ReplyDelete
  40. this daily thing is good for all of us.... please do it right!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Deena is actually the biggest bum on road.
    She is saying she has all these nice clothes but before she started blackmailing her dad how did she afford all these multiple blazers and chanel shoes
    I doubt she could afford them on her mums wages.

    ReplyDelete
  42. SANDRA DESRVED IT I NEW SOMING BAD WAS GONNA HAPPEN

    ReplyDelete
  43. please update sorchabeat
    ....if only Rochelle had picked up the phone....

    ReplyDelete
  44. There Should Be 100 Chapters
    When Its Finishs Im Going To Have Nothing To Read In Food Technology =(
    Llow It Make 100 =)
    Gwarrn For Deena
    WOOOOOWWW !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. its getting boring now cos i dont know what part im at :/ why cant you write it all together. it'll be easier for us dont yo think?!

    ReplyDelete