Saturday 15 May 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 57

"What are u talkin about," i said.
"Your grandma said she was living in Barbados with your aunt Mabel." he said.
"My aunt Mabel lives in Spain!". I was just bare confused.
"The week after I christened your sister, your grandmother stopped coming to church, she said she was ill."
I got up and went to leave. "Im sorry if ive said something wrong," he said.
"You're wrong," i said, "i aint got a sister,"
"Come with me," he said.
I looked at him, he walked behind the alter and down some stairs. I followed him slowly, it led to a house which was next to the church. It was an old house.
"I keep every single picture of christenings here," he said, "in case people need them for anything."
I wiped the tears from my eyes as the pain in my pussykept on hurtin.
Then he gave me a picture and i looked at it. It was bare people in front of the church and in front of them was my mum, she looked bare young next to my nan and my nan was holding a baby girl, a dark skinned baby girl.

"What year was this taken," i said tryin not to cry.
"1990, the baby was just a few months when this was taken," he said. I looked at it and looked back at him, "I didnt know," i said. Then i started cryin, uno them cries when ur shoulders tremble and ur hands shake. I cried and he held me and kept saying its ok, its ok, i had the picture in my hands.

"Your grandmother stopped coming to church a week after this and then a two years later when you were born she came back to have you christened, she came with you for two years then stopped, when i asked about the first baby she just said your aunt was looking after her in Barbados so your mum could go to school,".

I looked at him and felt sick. This was toomuch. My chest was beaten, my pussy was hurtin and I lookd at him and said, "i'm gonna go now,".
"Are you sure," he said, "please feel free to stay here if you have nowhere to go."
"I do," i said wiping my tears.
"Just know that the Church is alwayshere for you and that you never have to be too afraid to talk to God, sometimes it takes for us to hit rock bottom for us to see the light because after rock bottom the only way is up."

I left the house and walked out on the street with the picture in my hand.
It was rainin so hard, i was drenched and i wasnt cryin, I just walked, i walked past Sorcha's house and started to cry. I washolding the picture so tight. My dress was soaking wet, i was limpin in heels, my hair drenched, my make up running down my face. My legs hurtin sobad, my jaws throbbin.
I was cryin so hard, i didnt even know where i was goin. As i was walkin, I noticed a car followin me. I had to be smart, what was i gonna do if this car door opened and someone tried to pull me in.

So i did the smartest thing I could think of, I turned the corner into a side road to see what the car would do. From when the car turned into the same road as me, I knew i was in trouble and so I started screamin. When i mean i screamed so hard if i was pregnant dat baby would have jumped out of my pum quick time. I screamed so hard. People started to look outside of the windows and whoever was in the car got prang and sped off. I ran into Sorcha's house and locked the door.
I switched the living room light on.
Sorcha.
She was sitting down on the sofa in the darkness. She didnt even look at me.
"Ryan," she said.


"Ryans dead."

36 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NO
    NOOOOOO, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT RYAN!
    (crying)
    Oh deena, i dont know how to feel about her, i mean do i feel sorry for her but then i think u brought ALL this on urself. You betray the people who have the key to your escape.
    Natalie was ur girl and u betrayed her twice and the rochelle.
    now look.,

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    nooooooooooooooooooo
    noooooooooooo
    noooooooooooooo
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    jadeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what bitch- you know what. you're killing me. you're killing me, the way u describe the chapter, i can see it all so vividly, i feel as though the characters are having to face up to the consequences of their actions.
    i really wanna have a debate with people on here on the following question- is Ryan a villain or a victim of his environment.
    Please holla back with ur thoughts cos im stressin here tryna work it out,

    is he a villain or a victim of his environment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omdzzzz hes dead ... i hope this aint a rochelle situation . actually i hope it is i dnt want him 2 be dead he sounded so damm sexy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG I LOVED RYANN ! PLEASE LET DIS BE A MISTAKEE ! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. RYAN IS A villan>> form time when he said that he was changed< and then when the whole situation happened with smurkz and he whooped his dick out saying "you like tenners here is a ten inch dick for you." If he was truely changed he wouldn't be doing those stupid things. There is also another side to these situations.. Ryan was a villan and he got what was coming.. If karma misses you once... it will catch you somewhere else!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO WAYY!! :(

    I BEG YOU POST ONE MORE CHAPTER TODAY, THIS ONE WAS SO SHORT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ryans a victim of his environment

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOUT FUCKIN TIME!! HES A FUCKIN WACK JOB, NUT BALL IDIOT OF A GUY TAKE ADAM ALONG WID U

    Hallelujah, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree he is ia a villian, look at da sheet he done before, its just karma catchin up with him cus eigher way he was eigher gonna end up dead or in pen.. but der is a part of me who thinks its da environment because when u live in area's like dis u just get mixed up in all da sheet but u cant always use the environment as an exuse, da things he done was cus he wanted 2 no one physically made him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. NOOO WAY IS RYAN DEAD JHEEZ WHY FAIR ENUF HE WAS A VILAIN BT HIM N DEENA WER MADE 4 EACH OVA KMT WE HATE HW BT LUV HM AT DA SAME TYM EVN DOE HES BATTY. Deena is such a dumb sketel man bet u shes gna hav a heartattak or pass out in da nxt chapter. Jheeez feelin a bit sad nw more plz

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg, i was falling for ryan yannnaah!:(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tooo Shoort Mayn!! Ryans a vilian and after reading all these chapters I don't think I need to explainmyself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh man deena she had dis cumin boy who is he older sister i bet its Chanel hu agrees :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg omg omg not rayn

    ReplyDelete
  17. please post 2 chapters a day lol. i rele wana know whats gona happen next

    ReplyDelete
  18. noooooooo.....dnt kill ryan......bring ryan back bring ryan back....now now now now

    ReplyDelete
  19. noooooooooooo, he cant be dead. allow it, its all thanks to adam. n here i fort adam was gd 4 deena.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMD! Dis chapter is peak. AND ryans dead...
    I wonder how deena mus feel bout dis.
    An 2 find owt she got a sister she neva new bout is jus like wat happened to Nomi and Rochelle.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ryan is definitely a villain. The 'victim of the environment' excuse doesn't wash with me. Do you see every man brought up in a tough estate with family problems treating woman like that? No. Nor do they get involved with crime.

    You could live in the worst place in the world but if you have a conscience, a level head and ambition you aint gonna get involved with that shit. He's a bad person, and a bad person will continue to be bad whether they are living in Brixton or Chelsea. It's in his nature, not his house.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Damn, never saw that cumin ryan dying and that. And ryan is a villain but a villain that you just got to love even though he did all those bad things he kinda did deserve it, cause karma WILL get you in the end... Deena is probably gonna use this as an excuse to do sumthing stupid again...

    ReplyDelete
  23. FINALLY! i actually cant believe yusz are sayin 'oh no not ryan' HE WAS A BATTY BOY WOMAN BEATER PRICK!! good ridance i say :)

    i bet dersz a twist nd he ain even even dead, nothinsz straight forward in deesz stories lol

    well done to dah author for keepin me a low life addict to deesz chapter loolsz i rate yu.

    cant wait till dah nxt wunn x

    ReplyDelete
  24. GOOD i'm glad! Ryan was a prick!

    ReplyDelete
  25. kmt
    i love ryan u should of kept him!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Alleluiaa! He's DEAD!! Foolish Prickk!
    OMAGASH..Whoss The Siss??
    Chanel...Mmhhh..

    ReplyDelete
  27. THE OLDER SISTER IS BLATENLY ROCHELLE! DARK SKINNED, DISSAPPEARED TO GET ADOPTED. COME ON GUYS

    ReplyDelete
  28. I bet Deena will fart after hearin dis loool SNM aha wow...dis chapter was alot boi!

    ReplyDelete
  29. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  30. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I FUCKING LOVED RYAN I WANNA FUK HIM TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. WHOOOOOOO doe its sad he still a nasty chi chi cheatin woman beater. n still da only reason im sad is cuz ryans yout dont have a dad or a mum or was it still in her i dunno

    ReplyDelete
  32. Poor Deenaa Maynn.
    1) Just Got Rapedd By How Many Men
    2) Nevaa Knew She Hadd A Oldaa Sisterr
    3) Ryans'z DEAD =[ x

    ReplyDelete
  33. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    WHY RYAN I LOVED HIM HE WAS MY FAVOURITE BOY CHARACTER

    ReplyDelete
  34. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not Ryan Y Hiim He Was Sooooo Sweeet At Timmesz Awwww Im Guttted :0

    ReplyDelete
  35. Peak times bwoiee !
    Its dread on deena doe,
    and Ryan sounded sooo choongg, most arabs are.
    And i suck out deenas pum anyday ;)

    ReplyDelete