Monday 24 May 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 63

"Your father's wife," she said, "I know exactly who you are,"
This was too much, I just started cryin thinkin about ryan.
"look at you, as much of a whore as your mother," she said.
I looked up at her and said, "please, ill go to another doctor."
She walked to the door and lockd it.
"You think you can ruin my family," she said, "you think my husband loves you more than me."

"Why are you angry at me for what YOUR husband did with my mum," i said.
She went to slap me but i grabbed her hand, "if your husband loved you he wouldnt have cheated," i said, "fuckin hypocrite." I was ill, i was sick but i was so angry, like i was drawin my stregnth from how pissed off and hurt i was.
"Look at you," she said, "you're worse than those tramps and you have the audacity to share the same gene pool as my family,"


"And what family is that?", i asked, "dont mek me tell u about yourself zainab, faisani is a sick pervert, your husband is unfaithful yet you fink ur shit doesnt stink, keep on believin being a loyal wife will make him love u, my mum wasnt the first woman he cheated on u with and she sure as fuck isnt the last, look at you- big ass doctor tryin to come for a girl like me when ive come to you for help, i didnt even know who u were, but now im seein ur face i can understand why he went fuckin elsewhere,".


She slapped me, the pain in my face hurt so much, "It's your husband you should slap, not me."
"get out,"
"im going to get tested," i said, "and ur goin to make sure I do- cos i you dont, ill make a scene right here and now, how would your friends down at the mosque feel if they knew that your husband who claims to be a devout muslim had an affair with a black woman and has a child with her,".
She looked at me and then left the room.
I just cried.
You know that feeling when everythin feels like whats the point. All i could think about was the last time I saw Ryan, when we had that fight cos of adam, how everyfin just got fucked up.
I swear, for the first time I missed Natalie so much, like i wish i could call her up and tell her everyfin. Noone else knew about dis, but two years ago i got jacked by some girls in East, i got proper fucked up by them because I must have given one of dem a dirty look and as soon as i told Natalie, she took me out to Tinsel Town and we spent the whole day, watchin dvds, doin homework and for the first time in my life i had been happy.

You know that feelin when u stop in the middle of a moment and just smile, thats how it was with Natalie, and like she was the first person that i proper liked, that i could trust, she used to call me up to tell me if we had any homework when i missed school and when.. Pearl walked back in.
"Deena, you ready for your test?", she said.
I nodded.


When she finished with all the STI tests she looked at me and said, "Deena- no matter what the test results say, you have to go on livin ur life, " she looked at me and said, "I'm HIV positive Deena."

I looked up at her and was so shockd.
"Ive been HIV positive for 25 years," she said. She looked bare healthy tho, like u would never think.
"How did u get it i asked?".
She made that hmmp sound black woman make when somethins sad.
"My boyfriend," she said, "Leroy, he was my baby father and everytime i wanted to talk about marriage he would say no no- theres no need- no need- and me like a fool i kept fuckin him, we had a flat together in Elephant and Castle, and uno he was a looker, smooth talker, uno he was so attractive that i let so many tings slide, like how everyweek girls would call the housephone lookin for him, how he would spend all day bunnin and when he wasnt bunnin he wasnt doin anytin productive- and i was still fuckin him, and i thought he would never cheat on me, because i thought wehave a baby together, and hes livin with me and uno he calls me his wife- so he wouldnt cheat, i didnt fink i needed to use a condom because of course im tinkin im the only one, and the problem with men is that they're good liars, when they tell u theyre not fuckin about with other bitches you believe them because YOU WANT to believe it you know, anyway, ill never forget it, it was carnival- 1985 and it was the Monday one and I was wit my sister and a girl walked up to me, i was dancin, imagin me dressed like sometin out of a salt and pepper video, and i was dancin next to a float and a girl, tall coolie girl walks up to me and tells me that my man- my Leroy gave her sister HIV, and i ignored her because in my head Leroy would never cheat and so uno what i did,"


I looked at her. She continued.
"I went back home and didnt tell my sister what the girl said to me, i just went home and saw him,he was with his friends bunnin in the balcony and that nite when we were alone i told him i wanted to fuck with him a condom from then on, LIKE A FOOL- i was too afraid to confront him about it, and after a few fucks he convinced me to stop makin him wearin the rubber and i let him continue to fuck me bareback, a year later i got pregnant and the doctors tell me that me and the baby hiv positive." A tear ran down her eye.
"Imagine this Deena, young girl like me, no more than 23 years old, been in this country no longer than 5 years with a baby in my house and a baby with hiv in my stomach, i aborted the baby and i took my son and i left Leroy, luckily for me they spotted it early, they gave me the medications and ive been takin them everyday for all these years, come to find out last year that Leroy has a son the same age as my son and a daughter who was born the same month as my yout was due, he died last year, went to his funeral and i cried like a baby," she started laughin, but the laugh was sad.


I hugged her.
"Im gonna go now," i said.
"We can text u ur results," she said. I gave her my number as i held back my tears.
"Where are u going to go," she asked.
"There's someone i need to see," i said.

I left the room and walked out of the hospital, i was wearin jesses clothes and trainers. I knew what i was gonna do, i walked back into the hospital and asked to borrow the phone to make a quick call, i made the call and the person told me to wait outside the hospital for a cab to take me to where they wanted to meet me.

The cab came and i got in.
I cried as i sat in the back, then i wiped my tears.
"where's this goin," i asked.
"The man who called said to take u to an address in Northolt love," the cabbie said.
I nodded, the person i was gonna meet knew how risky it would be for me to be in South, I was gonna do this for Ryan.
The cab stopped outside some house and i saw him waiting there.
He walked to the cab and paid the man and looked at me as i got out of the cab.
He stared at me, "Deena what happpend to you."

"Let's just go inside innit," i said.
We walked into the house, "whose house is this," i asked.
"My dads, i knew u wouldnt wanna meet at my house or in south cos-".
I looked at him, "Deena im sorry," he said.
"Ryans dead you know," i told him.
My heart sank as i said it.
"Is there somewhere i can shower," i asked him.
He nodded and started cryin, "Deena im sorry,".
I kissed him, "its ok," i said, "im happy."
He led me to the shower,"whose clothes are those," he asked.
"Someones," i said.
As i was naked, he looked at my pussy.
He gasped,
"what happened," he askd.
I didnt say anythin and got into the dirty shower, i knew i was gonna leave it dirtier than when i got in, all i wanted is to feel water on my body.
He was watchin me shower and cryin, "when did ryan die?", he asked.
"Yesterday," i said, "lost too much blood,"
I got out of the shower and stood in front of him naked.
He looked at my face and body, "what happend to you deena."

"Men did," i said.
Then i grabbed his dick gently and kissed his neck.
"Fuck me," i whispered in his ear, "chop my backs down,"
He started bawlin, "Ryan, i didnt meet for dis to happen- i didnt know."
"Its ok," i said kissing his face, "just put ur dick in me."
He was gettin hard, he led me to one of the rooms and gently put me on the bed, i just lay there and spread my legs.
He went to put on a dom, "No," i said, "it feels better when i can feel it all."
He tore off his clothes as he was cryin and got on top of me. He put his dick in me.
I cried and started bleedin.
I screamed, it was bleedin so much, it was sore, the throbbin in my head was insane, like i'd been shot in the head.

He wiped my pussy with the dirty duvet, and said, "youve been raped."
I shook my head, "no," i said, "please go on."
"Deena u just bled ," he said.
"it wont happen again, please," i said, "do it again."
He put it in slowly, this time i didnt bleed but the pain was still there, i wanted to scream but then he would pull out and then i would have failed.


"All the way inside," i said gently.He cried as he fucked me.
"Tell me you love me," i said.
"I love you deena,".
"I love you too Adam- I love you too."

61 comments:

  1. OMFG Deena is tryin to infect adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEENA YOU WITCH! shes tryin to give adam suttin even tho shes not sure what she has yet to get revenge for what he did to ryan, OMFG, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    thepart that got me was when pearl told her story and when deena is getting fucked by adam and says "i love you too adam, i love you too," i can just imagine the sinister but pained look in her face as she is goin thru hell just to get revenge for a boy that nevered loved her

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG roll on chapter 64 now PLEASE
    This was brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is just fucked up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol.. this is madnesssss!!

    cant imagine fucking when im in so much pain!!

    gurl u strong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't clock on that she was trying to give something to Adam until i read the comments!

    I was just sitting there like.. erm, how is fucking the guy that killed Ryan.. for Ryan?

    That's actually sooo clever! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they wouldnt let some1 with hiv work in a hospital/doctors surgery lol..

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's setting him up!!!! It's not even about tryin to infect him. She's getting him back for what happened to Ryan, she's gonna go to the police and tell them Adam raped her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kmt kmt kmt

    crazy girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deena is so smart...Adam deserves all, its his fault Ryan is dead...she has done well I rate her for that... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. boy u neva know hu has hiv dese days
    ppl need to b careful
    jus coz u look healthy dnt mean the person is. =/

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHO THE FUCK IS THE IDIOT WHO SAID THAT THEY WOULDNT LET HIV INFECTED PEOPLE WORK IN PUBLIC, ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO DISCRIMINATE YOU PRICK. ignorant people like u are the ones who think the world is black and white, this story proves otherwise, i love deena sket because the characters are flawed and so u never know exactly how u feel about a person completely, they have different dimensions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wait, why is deena tryin to give adam suttin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Deena is a bitch ...but i love the way she is always having a shower and crying lmaooo this girls seems like a wreck lmao 2 funny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looool Deena is a messss

    ReplyDelete
  16. surely it would make more senses to try and infect him wen she knew what she had 1st?? if she got nothin she jst wasted her time and went through pain 4 nothin lool
    cant wait 4 the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. No it's true. Don't get on your high horse. They don't allow HIV positive hospital workers to draw blood or do surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just when I think I've gone through all the trauma possible in this story...BAM.

    Fiction/entertainment aside, I truly hope that there are girls reading this who can see the Deena within themselves. Yes, this story is a bit extreme, but the foolishness of mentality, the "do anything for man" attitude rings true and it isn't going to lead to a long happy life.

    Being addicted to man and mix up means you don't like yourself very much and the author is doing a good job of giving us that sense of reality.

    Seriously girl, grammar and technique aside, you have skills, work on them, Zane, Sister Souljah, Eric Jerome Dickey and Dorothy Komsoon better watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Boiii the way iv bin waitin for this

    Dats stil abit deep tho.. for her to try infect him

    Ahh dis is nice doe..im wondering hw it wil end.//Bt im nt ready for it yet.. i stil wna no hu her secret sis is-Why aint it bin adresseddd-> Plzz stop leavin us in suspence !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. above is true, they can work in hospitals but NO taking blood tests (which is wots neede 4 HIV tests), but tbh is being anal reli necessary?? i mean its a story the writer aint expected 2 no EVERYFIN!

    ReplyDelete
  21. no that persons right they wouldnt let an infected person work in a hospital because theres lots of open wounds and if they cut themself they could sread the virus. But Deena gwarn girl. They way she was like i was doing this for ryan got me in tears and at first i was like she nuh learn? Then i clokd what shes doing and its either give him the decease or say he raped her or she could end up doing both im proud ah deena.

    ReplyDelete
  22. DEENA'S SMART TRYNA INFECT ADAM WITH SUM THING .... LMOOO

    ReplyDelete
  23. shes got something even if it aint aids/hiv n y does these manz love fucking in blood my god star dirty bastards oh yeah writer can u stop talking so long 2 write next chapters its pissing me off waiting hurry hurry i want more

    ReplyDelete
  24. U knw wats funni,,wat if she doesn't even have nething wrong wid her nd then she trys to affect adam but ends up only effecting her self coz adam mite be the 1 hu has sumthin nt her..so this aint a really gurd way for revenge nd even if she was going to use this way she shud have waited for her result so she kan be sure dat she aint got nuthing or dat she has. Dat wuld mek more sence does nebody feel me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  25. omg you can let people who are hiv positive in da hospital u dumbass they just have to wear gloves and crap and be very carefull maybe u should listen to ur lessons at school or college dumbo lol dis stori is soo great maynn xx

    S.M

    ReplyDelete
  26. Deena is stupid...none of these men are good for her... wat is she goin to gain out of passing sumtin to adam...gal has serious issues kmt...is she evr gonna fix up

    ReplyDelete
  27. This slapper should have every STI known to man! So she should at least pass something to Adam, therefore her plan should work. Even if it may not be a lifetime dieses

    ReplyDelete
  28. she's either tryna pass on an STI/STD or gunna cry rape and get pussy adam locked up.......?

    good chapter

    ReplyDelete
  29. CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THE SORCHA BEAT - i wanna know what happened with the piggie wife catching her getting beat out by the husband? and deena dialogues?

    i understand Deena sket is at a pivotal point in the drama and needs daily updates...but there must be a whole other side to the story with the Sorcha beat - the drug deal, the fight between deena, fucking adam on the sly, settin up ryna, ryan dying, her mother....

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DENNNAAA YOUR SICKKK ; GOOD HES DESERVED IT MAN SHITTT CARRY ON PLEASEEEEEEEEEE :|||| XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is, in my opinion, one of the best chapters from the whole story. I definitely had to re-read this chapter after reading the comments that had been left, as I didn’t register that she is setting Adam up, whether this be by saying that he raped her or by trying to infect him. But it was the line ‘i wanted to scream but then he would pull out and then i would have failed.’ that really opened my eyes to what she is she planning. Plus she is doing it for Ryan, who despite his many faults, she does in her own way love him and I believe that he loved her too. I really hope that Deena will now finally see that having sex with anyone does not equal love, as this is what I feel she relates it to.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm sure a nures with hiv can draw blood. I think peple are abit ignorant to how hiv can be caught, which is very sad.
    there is no point whilst drawing blood that the nurses blood should come in contact with the patients blood , so why would they not be allowed.
    They can take more precautions, like using gloves. but those comments seem very ignorant.
    Next i'll hear that people with hiv cannot swim in a public swimming pool! smh

    ReplyDelete
  33. LMAO.. How is man fukin a gyal knowin dat her pum is cut up and bleeding.. Errr!!

    Clever! If She has got summin he's Pisssseeedd!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nah fam, no one deserves to die. I wished Deensz Beensz would just fled when she had the chance, find a nice whitey who doesnt know her history and bus a couple youts in a nice essex area.
    she didnt need 2 infect adamsz da mansz
    gucci kacey fb me lol

    ReplyDelete
  35. Shes setting adam up . her pussy is sore so she getting him to fuck her so she can go to the police and tell them that adam raped her. !! omg. i wouldnt fuck if i was in so much pain ! gwarn gurl ..... !
    NEXTTT <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. The writer is completely amazing, and actually the time taken to post the story makes it more effective, so ignore the ungrateful people who cannot appreciate that you're writing for free.

    Deena - I understand her logic, because really what she is doing to Adam is perhaps no worse than what he did to Ryan, and in Deena's society, revenge is imminent.

    Ignorance is silly, but generally people with HIV may not be able to be a doctor/nurse. However, there might be some exeptions to this, somebody with HIV might only have specific tasks, or for example be involved in a sexual health clinic as a 'scrub nurse' almost who doesn't deal directly with the patient in the way that nurses do. I think i've seen a tv show in which this happened, which is probably why the writer included it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. its deffo to set adam up rather than infect him. She's gonna go to the police after...she said "otherwise I failed"


    It's a STITCH UP!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I think that shes taking revange on what he did to rhyn by giving him something.. thats soo baiit but omggg bring onn chapter 64!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Epppppiiicccccc. But y did ryan have to die apart from hitting her he was perfect 4 her. so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  40. DEENA'SS SICKK!

    ReplyDelete
  41. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    this is sme crazi stuf! Deena reali needs 2 go n gt herself fixd up
    she shud b sur shes gt sum thng b4 she goes around "spreading" it

    ReplyDelete
  42. OH MY GOSHH!!!
    After all that and she still goes and haves sex! she's bleedinn hardd and she still aint learnt her lesson

    ReplyDelete
  43. This story is hard!!!!

    1. That wife is sooo dumb. Why u gonna take it out on Deena if it is your husband who cheated on you!!

    2. I see Deena is spreading her possible STI to Adam!

    This girl needs to get her life sorted out b4 it goes all WRONG!!!

    Anyeays rating the writer! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. THERE I WAS THINKING SHE WAS GONNA CHANGE BUT NOOO DIS IS DEENA WERE TALKIN ABOUT..WHY CANT SHE DO WITHOUT SEXX FOR GOD SAKE.

    AN I DONT KNO HOW 2 TAKE DA LAST BIT, LIKE DOES SHE REALLY LOVE HIM AN CAN SHE FORGIVE HIM SO QUICKLY I DONT THINK SO..SHE'S UP 2 SOMTHIN AND HE'S STUPID HE KNO'S SHES BEEN RAPED AND MIGHT AV SOMETHIN BUT STILL HE GOES BAREBACK.

    ReplyDelete
  45. my gyals hard still.
    shes either gunna say he raped her or give him suttin. and the amount of people sayin wtf she dont know if she got anythin she probably does think about it her legs are nver closed its like asdsa 24 hrs open aevryday

    ReplyDelete
  46. Omggggg

    she's bleedinn buh still havin sex jus to take revenge forh ryan woooow ratingssssss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  47. errrrmm woow storii is continuosly gettin greater buh it would b even betta if the next chapter was here 4 me too read !!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  48. OMG! I didn't even clock that she's trying to give adam sumthing! But she don't even know if she's got anything- she's pissed if she ain't got nothing, but if she's doing it to frame him...NAH! This story is emotional!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. READ SORCHA BEAT THERE IS AN UPDATE AND ITS SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Guys the sorcha beat has been updated!!! Read it asap!!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. To da authorr,,

    your stories go HARD, N after chapter 70 of dis I hope u write a new blog N carry on writin dem for time. you have some SERIOUS talent swer down.

    N wow, Deena is deeeeep to give man a STI loool cant wait for da next chapter.
    AUTHOUR KEEP DOIN WAT U DO! BLESS

    ReplyDelete
  52. looool bare comments u know but i didnt realise deena was trying to give adam something until i read the comments aswell but it makes so much sense when she was like im doing this for ryan silly girl but Adam is such a pussy for crying loool wow its nearly over i wander how it finishes man too much :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  53. Firstly...Wow

    SEcondly...Dunna why people are so bothered about the HIV ting n workin in a hospital wit it like wow its a story u dnt need to point tings lyk dat out its a minor.. sum ppl should remember that
    Thirdly im lovin this chapter deena seems tp me like she is real when im readin i feel i can see everything the writer has done a excellent job you should write a book and get it published i kno i'd buy it.. Adam doe rahh dass deep man sed shes tryna infect him or suttin some any motive in her life boy.. Ratinsz doe still and the sorcha beat im lovin it

    ReplyDelete
  54. NO HIV positive people cannot draw blood or perform surgery. I'm a medical student. You can't even go to med school if you are HIV positive or if you carry any blood borne infections. This isn't about people being ignorant, it's about safety. Accidents happen and a nurse's blood can come into contact with patients.

    Just thought I'd settle that.

    This is also my favourite chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  55. what happende to 64 being up tommorw (yesterday) ?

    ReplyDelete
  56. AM SURPRISSED THAT DEENA AINT PREGNANT AGAIN COZ THINK OF HOW MANY MAN SHE FUCKED BAREBACK .... SHE IS UP 2 SUMTHING AUTHOR DIIZ STORY IS OVERLY HARD

    ReplyDelete
  57. dang dis bitch is crazy...swear dwn

    ReplyDelete
  58. I jus clockd, I was gonna say she's a fool 4 fuckn him widdout a dom buh den i realised she gonna infect him. Paybacks a bitch


    ROLL ON 64 MAYNE

    ReplyDelete
  59. You go DEena You go!

    ReplyDelete