Monday 10 May 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 52

I held back my tears as I read the text. I put my phone off. I didnt wanna believe it. I just walked in the rain.
And then i stopped and put my phone back on and started cryin, it was rainin so hard as my phone rang. I was drenched and freezing.
I picked up the phone, "Sorcha."
"Deena," she was cryin, "where are you?".
"What happened," i asked. i was havin to shout, the wind was so loud, my hair was a mess, my make up was fucked, i felt so sick.
"Ryan's got bawed up," she sobbed, "my mums gone to the hopsital with his dad, deena come and be with me."

I held back my tears, "no," i said, "im not goin back to souf,".
"ok,ok," she cried, "but why not," she asked.
Even though damon and that lot were east man i didnt wanna be anywhere bait, i needed to be far away.
"Where's Ryan," i asked, "which hospital?".
"Kings," she sobbed and then she started cryin so loud, "he's gonna die."

I had never heard her cry so hard.
"Deena, why wont u comebe with me," she asked.
I was startin to shiver so hard, "sorcha, im not comin back to-"
then the line cut. the wind blew the phone out of my hand. it fell on the floor and i picked it up. I wasnt thinkin straight.

I took out Rochelle's adress, i ran into a phone booth and found a phone number for a cab. I called it.
I waited in the phone booth for it to come and when I saw it, i ran in. I gave the cab lady the adress.
West was so far, when the cab got to rochelles address, the fare was 50 pounds. It was an adress in Camden, this werent west, it was north west but it was just near baker street, like in between baker street and camden.
I got out of the cab and called her.
"Rochelle,im outside,".
I looked up at the big house and saw her from the window, she opened it and ran down. She opened the door. She looked at me and gasped.
"Babes come in."
She pulled me in and hugged me and closed the door.
"Deena," she said, "what happened."
She was in a nightgown. "Come upstairs," she said.

The way the house was, it was like there 3 floors and i think each person rented their own floor. Rochelle pulled me upstairs onto her floor. it had its own bathroom, toilet and bedroom, i think she shared a kitchen though.

She pulled me into the bathroom and dried me down with a towel. I was sobbing, she kept saying, "its gonna be ok, whatever it is."
Then she hugged me.
I sobbed so hard as i sat on the edge of the bath.
"Deena, what happened."
"Can i take a shower please,".
"Yeah yeah, ok use one of the blue towels, ill be in the room."

I got into the shower and cried. it felt so nice. it was so clean. You should have seen the amount of dirt that came off my body. My hair was so fucked, it was like bare frizzy. I got out of the shower, dried myself with the towel and walked to rochelles room.
"You ok?", she asked.
I nodded.
"Wear these pyjamas," she said. I got dresed in front of her. we both sat on the bed, it was so warm.
I told her everythin, except about Paula.
"A priest?", she asked.
I nodded, "and he tried to rape you?", she asked.
I nodded, "so i fucked him up," i said.

"Serves him right," she said, "why is a priesttrying to pay for sex."
She looked at me. "Rochelle, im tired of it all,".
She nodded, "I want to get away."
She looked horrified but not shocked when i told her about Damon, Icey and the rape and the initiation.

"I swear Deena," she said, "i know you're sad that ryans been stabbed, but hes just like these man who kidnap a woman and make a yout rape her to initiate him,."

She was wrong. Ryan wasnt like dem. "Deena, running away isnt the answer," she said, "i tried it, but until you sort out whats inside of you it dont matter where you go, you'll still be troubled,".

"But Rochelle," i said, "its too much, all this hype or this shit, i dont know what i would have done if i didnt have you adress, i would have done suttin stupid."
Then i started cryin.
She hugged me. I felt so safe. It was like bein held by my older sister.
"Dont worry about michelle," she said, "ill find another way to see her, just think about u."

I wasnt thinkin about michelle anyway.
"I need to go and see Ryan," i said.
"For what?!," she said, "Deena, this is your chance to move on, dont forget that ryan is the reason YOU were in hospital once, you had a miscarriage because he fucked u up, i lost a baby too uno."

I looked at her.
"I was pregnant, i didnt even know who the father was, i didnt even know i was pregnant and erm i was in dis club in central and the older sister of some guy that in the gang that raped me saw me there and fucked me up, i lost the baby and i cry it for bare, i never stop missin it, and it wasnt- it wasnt that long after i lost my mum," she said, she started cryin, she quickly wiped her tears.

"You're a fool if you still wanna be with him," she said, "you're a fool if you think he'll change, because like i told you, if a bredda hits you once, he'll hit u again, whats so attractive about him, does his sweet boy flex cancel out all the timeshes made u cry," she said.
I looked at her and said, "but he loves me."

"Deena, Ryan doesnt know how to love, none of the men in that family do, they're all sick men, ryans dad, my step dad, they're all the same, Ryans a road man pure and simple, dont forget that he used to be tight bredrins wiv the man who just raped an innocent woman in front of your own eyes, ill tell you this Deena, if you dont leave this lifestyle, it will kill you, too many mandem and chicks today cant see the bigger picture, it aint even about education, its about life, whats fulfillin about this lifestyle, always scared, the money aint worth it cos no sooner than the feds nab you its all gone, none of it is worth it, i was raped, punched, assualted so many times because of these road man that everyone's so hot for," she said.


I looked down, her room was so warm. her curtains were closed, "They looknang now Deena," she said, "they look nang now when they're makin that big p, when they're in their big whips and they're big on road but what happens in 20 years time, and thats if they're lucky, look at you- you're one of the most beautiful people ive ever seen and look at you, youve been fucked up so many times your eyes are dead, all for what- what has any of this, what have dese man ever done for you, look what you've lost deena- your friend, you cant even walk around without being shook someones gonna get u, what for Deena."

She looked at me and shook her head, "I see myself so much in you, i thought i was a big girl, rollin with all these man, uno how many people were shook of me and my girl sherice cos of who we knew, and now guess what,all them girls who were shook of me are in uni, they're doin productive things with their lives, i saw one girl i fucked up in year 10 today and when she saw me she was so nice even though I used to bully her and she's in uni and workin part time, yeah tru say im out of trouble but look at me, the only fing i have are gcses deena, thats it and i even fucked them up- too busy watchin man, too busy worryin about the rave next friday or what so and so said on facebook or what so and so said about me, none of that matters when you look back at it, where does it get you, where did it get me."


I tried my best to hold back my tears, "what am i gonna do," i cried.
"You're gonna free yourself" she said, "you're gonna love yourself enough to know that yeah you've made mistakes but you're young Deena, you're 18, how long do u wanna live for, if you aint plannin on dyin tommorow then you better stop feeling sorry for yourself and get it together."

I cried and put my head on her shoulder, she held me so tight, "I aint got noone," i said.
"Yes you do," she said, "you've got yourself, thats all you need, your bredrins have their own path to lead, theyve got their own lives, live for you Deena, dont watch what other people are doin, live for you, look what tryin to impress people did to both me and you, i would still have my mum if i didnt get involved with her-".
Then she kept quiet.
"I need to leave London," i said, "can you help me?".
She looked at me, "I'll help you, if you're willing to help yourself, you can never see Ryan, or Sorcha again, they're bad mind,"
I had never felt so safe, it was so warm in her room.

"Deena, these man on road dont care about anyfin," she said to me gently, "they will kill you, they dont feel anyway because they're animals, you see the man who have morals, the man who have sense, them man like Wiley, SB, The SN1 man, Bashy, Noel Clarke, Chipmunk, Tinchy, man like that, they are the ones who you need to be following if you're gonna follow man, you wont see them on road cos they know the only place the road takes you is to another road until that road takes you to pen or the cemetery, you seen that documentary on itv about wormwood scrubs, these are disturbed men, they started out like ryan, smurkz and fumez, they think they're bad, they think they're the shit, but they dont realize that they're wasting their lives, the worst thing is that some of them have youts, and i was one of them dumb girls who fucked them or almost had a baby, and even though i miss my baby, i know God made it so i didnt have it, Deena listen to me, there's a war and these man on road are going to lose, and the smart breddas, the ones with dreams and morals and hardwork are goin to win, these man who are so fucked in the head that they can stab people are the biggest pussies, they're animals, not even most anims kill their own kind, who the fuck kills their own kind,a lot of these man dont know how to cope with life, like they're just born, fed and thats it, they dont get any trainin and so thats how they do all these tings, they need help."

She hugged me.
"Im scared," i said.
"Alright," she said, "tommorow you're gonna go to wherever your clothes are and bring them here and then we'll sort something out,". I nodded, "when you go, you'll get a cab, you'll go straight there and come straight back, thats it."
I nodded.
"You hungry?", she asked.
I nodded, "you want some ackee and saltfish."
"You made it?", i asked.
"Deena, not to be rude, but once you taste my cookin, you'll wanna slap your nan."
We both started creasin.
We ate and then we watched Paid In Full. It was like sittin with someone id known all my life.
We went to bed.
The next morning, me and rochelle woke up and had breakfast. She let me borrow her clothes. I was rockin a baggy navy blue star in the hood jumper, black tights and white airforces.
"Get your stuff and come right back," she said, "dont go anywhere else, dont speak to noone,".

She called me a cab.
I got in it bare shook. It was around 9.30, the traffic wasnt bad. all my shit was at ryans house. I told rochelle it was at mine but if i did, she'd say i couldnt go, but i needed my stuff.
I got to Ryans house and unlocked the door with the key I had.
I walked up to the room and quickly packed my clothes in my LV suitcase. I called Rochelle and told her i was at my yard so she wouldnt worry and she told me to call a cab ten minutes before i was ready to come back so i didnt have to wait too long alone.
I walked around the house after packin and sat in the kitchen and poured myself some orange juice.
The door bell rang. Shit.
Omfg, what was i gonna do, who the fuck was it. oh my fuckin gosh, what if it was whoever shanked Ryan.
I walked to the door slowly and opened it.

"Guess who, bitch."

54 comments:

  1. first comment.. OMFGG ! NOO WAYYYY !

    ReplyDelete
  2. rochelle- to think this is a girl i once hated and disrespected, this girl has changed SO MUCH, and deena, WHY AR U SO STUPID, why didnt u just tell rochelle ur shit was at ryans house! then she might have gone for u.
    AND WHO'S AT THE DOOR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O!!!!!!

    WHO IS IT!!? I bet its Fumez or even Smurkz buh it could be someone else buh who???? =S

    I rate Rochelle, she is proper taking care of Deena n that, I hope Deena truly learned her lesson this time!

    Update soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y DA HELL WOULD YOU OPEN THE DOOR????????
    The stupidity that runs through this chicks head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it me, or is the fact that deena and rochelle are even in the same place at the same time fucking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i luv rochelle
    cos she talks sense! and is wise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. IMO this is probably the best written chapter so far...very deep.
    Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. best chapter. best chapter. best chapter. did i mention that this is the best chapter.
    rochelle is a legend, i feel like ive grown up with her, to see her go from area sket to wise woman is beautiful, lets hope deena follows suit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!

    Rochelle- I'm actually happy that for once she's chatting sense! She's all grown up finally.

    Deena- if only she could see some kind of light, stupid girl why answer the door? The things that cross this girls mind...

    Author- best chapter yet keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sheeeet...lol who is it? Natalie a lie? boi i neeeed moooorreee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet it natalie at da door.
    II love this chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this gyal should get preggaz an change her life round
    moretime this is what skets do get preggazx and try trap a baller
    storys hard
    i hope she fixes up and gets a proppa man who dont rape or beat her up

    ReplyDelete
  13. fuck me sideways who is at that fucking door!
    i need to know NOW! looool

    ReplyDelete
  14. dis chapter was arrd! Feels lyk im readin sumones diary, everyfns bare upto dat i was jus watchn paid in full lastnite. Dis story is da SHITT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. y da HELL did she 'walk around da house and get orange juice?????'
    she shudnt hav gone 2 da house neway-but if it was DAT important, she shud hav just packed and dussed-abt walked round da house and get juice
    i swear down sumtimes its like she deliberately tries 2 get herself in2 shit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WHO'S AT THE DOOR..WHO'S AT THE DOOR..WHO'S AT THE DOOR..WHO'S AT THE DOOR..omg i need 2 kno am not gonna b able to slep now!!

    Rochelle has grown up soo much, but deena is one stupid girl is she trynna get herself killed or wot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. loool this s getting too funny i bet its natalie at the door

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dont these peopel own spyholes? kmt

    " you see the man who have morals, the man who have sense, them man like Wiley, SB, The SN1 man, Bashy, Noel Clarke, Chipmunk, Tinchy, man like that, they are the ones who you need to be following if you're gonna follow man,"
    Erm apart from Noel Clarke and SBTV the rest r waste too. Allow following those airhead rappers man.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahh lo.l this story has some jokes in it buutt this girl deena does not learn at all

    ReplyDelete
  20. shett whos at dah door

    but yess rochelle very smart

    ReplyDelete
  21. i think that deena is erm, i think she has a thirst for danger without realizing it. KNOWING that people are after ryan and could be after u, why didnt she go the house (which she shouldnt have done anyway) pack hertings quick time then go, BUT NOT DEENA, deena needs orange juice, even AFTER she spent the night before vomiting like a bullimic at a chinese buffet.
    rochelle im so happy for her, i mean shes really got her shit together, i wonder if shes gotten over the whole dog incident, she'll never be able to look at pedigree chum in the same way again.

    and like rochelle said, who cares that ryan got stabbed, this is DEENAS CHANCE TO ESCAPE. but shes so full of shite that she loves him.

    ReplyDelete
  22. LMAO please hear me out guys, please try and imagine Deena relaxingly pouring herself some orange juice and then imagine her reaction when she hears the doorbell, im suprised she didnt fart with fear. and deena, with a stomach like yours, is orange juice advisable.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rochelle has changed so much n chats alot of sense.

    This story is tooo addictive

    ReplyDelete
  24. You went IN on this chapter !! LOVE IT
    Who is that at the door? Why the rass would deena open the door !? What kind of foolish behaviour. KMT. Ahh mann... I'm eager to know what comes next.. More drama? Or Someone she's kl with? ahh.. Next chapter should be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Deena's an idiot man KMT. If Chelle can grow up and learn a few things
    Then Deena can.....I hope SMH

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg who!
    but rah why be stupid and open the fucking door.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL! Yeah the author is slippin...Deena shoulda farted with fear at least once in this chapter!

    But WTF is at the door?? Is this yet ANOTHER Sorcha set up?, Is Natalie back for her revenge? Is Smurkz out? Is Ryan actually gettin at her for one final 'tump down?'....who knows??? Well i wanna know TODAY!! So get to typin, author!

    Rochelle is chattin bare sense this chapter and i appreciate it but please dont over-do it in future...it can be a bit 'preachy' and what we all love about the skets stories is that the girls are STUPID! Good to see that Rochelle has grown up and learnt stuff but dont make Deena go exactly the same way plz....

    Anywaayyyy.....NEXT!

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG this storu is intense i cant belive it.... loooll to the comment above so truu im actually suprised she didnt fart..... i knw dis gyal was a dutty hoe bt i hope she changes for da best x

    suki

    ReplyDelete
  29. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
    Why is everyone watching the fact that Deena didn't fart??

    ReplyDelete
  30. Poor chapter i reckon, too much talking not enough action!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gwan Rochelle!!!! I followed Rochelle from day dot and it's nice to know she aint dead. But Deena......... she's just the type of chick you wanna punch due to her pure stupidity. I mean seriously how could you be that fuckin' dumb? A normal person who was as shook as she claims to be would've just gone and brought a new wardrobe from Primark for the time being because she keeps saying she's got cash in her bank and sent someone else to get the rest of her shit.
    But kudos to the author for keeping it real and letting everyone know that yes chicks do fart, lmfao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. deena took washout 4 her belly dats y she neva fart

    ReplyDelete
  33. I Need More..

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOLLLLLL.
    dee smurkz faisini or fumez.

    omfgg , I RATE YOU ROCHELLE GURL !
    deese times iwas thinking she'd neva changer but she finally grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  35. jheez man datz wat yooh call a sket bare gyalz go around call ova gyalz sketz n dey dont even noe wat it meanz jheezzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  36. i rate rochelle!! nd deenas bare dumb to b openin da door nt even in her own house dis gurl gn end up lyin ded in a drain

    ReplyDelete
  37. I could just imagine rochelle sayin :
    Deena, Meet By Boyfriend '(name)'

    Deena is finkin 'He's my next fxck'

    ReplyDelete
  38. Finally Sum1 is tryin To make Deena see sense, & she stil cant see da rass light! Bowt "he loves me" yeh he also loves showin yu da bak of his hand.

    She has half da mandem in London afta her & she's dere casually jus sippin orange juice... DIS CHICS GOT BRICKS FOR BRAINS! Its a strate in nd owt ting,,Nun of dis stupedness

    Buh ratins 2 da author,, sick story

    ReplyDelete
  39. WHY OPEN DA DOOR??

    SOME DUMB CHIK.. EVEN IF SHE WAS GUNA, Y NOT HLD A WEAPON.. GORSHHH !

    ReplyDelete
  40. omgg its fumez..i just know it is
    deena is a dumb hoee i hope sumthin happens to her now.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Natalie, Fumez or chanel at the door!

    ReplyDelete
  42. lol i no im being a pedant now but swear down rochelle and deena r bajan wot dey no abt ackee and saltfish??? :p

    ReplyDelete
  43. I Seen dat WOrmwood Scrubs On Itv Player
    Arr dat was Seriouss ..
    I WOuld'nt fink Of the People In this beiin Lykee dat Murtym Murda but not really eny1 Else "/ That is Deep ii recommend it
    http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=143550

    ReplyDelete
  44. Im Sure This Is The Only Chapter That Deena Aint Had Sex In Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  45. This chapter and the last one were the best need more insperaitional talk to make people think

    ReplyDelete
  46. can we please have the next chapter! and deena please update deena dialogues and sorcha beat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. hurry upp next chapterrr please :D

    ReplyDelete
  48. I agree with whoever said that apart from Noel Clarke that list is waste

    Deena needs to find some real role models to look up to, being on channel AKA does not make a you a role model. I beg you search top 100 black britons to choose a role model with a real job.

    ReplyDelete
  49. okay lemme get sumfin thru "a baggy blu jumper..tights!!! and WHITE AIRFORCES!!!!!!!!!" no deena no!!!! u have NO swagger!! shelly

    ReplyDelete
  50. its smurks it has to be ! c'mon look whart ryan made him do! he stabbed ryaan and i think someone set deena up for smurks!

    ReplyDelete
  51. where can i find the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  52. ROCHELLE talks to fucking much man, its gud yeah but stilll....

    ReplyDelete
  53. thiss is some emoshh shitt bludd.
    mixed emoshionsz !

    ReplyDelete