Monday 26 April 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 46 part 1

I put the phone down and started cryin.
"Who said dat," ryan asked, "who was it."
"Her mum," i cried.
Ryan jumped up and took the phone. "It was witheld," i said.
"So how do you know it was her mum?", he asked.
"I recognised her voice, she said the police are at her house now..." i started bawlin so hard, "she wants us to be there."
Ryan looked at me as i started screamin and cryin for Sorcha.

Me and Ryan got to Sorcha's house and when he did some feds were leaving. We got out of the car and went into the house, the door was open. Her mum was on the sofa crying.
"Oh Ryan," she said running to hug him. Her teeth were so yellow coming like a drunk man's piss.
"What happened," i asked tryin not to cry.

She sat down and we sat down of the sofa next to her. "I came home from work two days ago as she was going out to some club she said, and Ive been at my boyfriends since last night but when I came back this morning, the police were waiting outside for me and they said they found...." she started crying.
Ryan put his arm around and her and patted her back.
"They did a drug raid in a house in West Ham and they found Sorcha in the toilets, someone had slit her throat."

I started bawlin. I couldnt hold it and had to leave the room. Ryan was startin to cry as well.
I stood outside the livin room cryin. I didnt care what anyone said, she was still my girl, i know she cared about me.
I heard Ryan ask, "how are the police sure its her."
then her mum said, "the girl fits her description and had her provisional licence on her, they want me to identify the body tommorow, your dad's coming to help me, he's coming here now."



I walked back into the room. Ryan jumped and shouted, "WHY DID YOU CALL HIM, he doesnt care about Sorcha."
Sorcha's mum started cryin and said, "he's her uncle ryan, he's your dad, he's the only member of the family who said he'd help, please for sorcha's sake, put your differences aside."

"Fuck you Mary, fuck you- you know how much i hate my dad," ryan started cryin, "if he's coming to then im not."


"Ryan please!",

He ran out of the room and into the car and i ran after him.
When i sat in the car, he had his head on the steering wheel crying.
"Ryan what's wrong," i asked.
"Mary knows how much i hate my dad and she called him here, he dont care about Sorcha Deena, he dont give a fuck about her and he never gave a fuck about me."

"Ryan please," i said, "tru say just do it for Mary, fink about Sorcha, you dont even have to speak to him, just be there to support Mary."

"I can't Deena, man just cant."
He drove off, "where we goin," i asked.
"Back to East," he said, "im gonna find out what happened."
"NO", i said, "lets just go back home."

"I need to talk to my boys, how can i sleep knowing someone who lives close to my bits duppied my cousin, I know she was rolling with some bookie man or some big drug business shit, but i didnt know...."

Then he started to cry. It was dark outside and raining bare hard. I could feel the cold even though we were in the car. I missed Sorcha so much,it was like i could keep seein this image of her dead with her head in some toilet with her throat slit.
I farted.
Ryan looked at me and kissed his teeth and when i back to thinkin of Sorcha. We got to Fumez flat and it brought back so many memories, when i did line ups for him and his boys.
When we got inside the estate, there were bare man on bikes just there talkin.
When they saw me and Ryan, they got overhaps.
"Big man's back," one of the guys who i sucked in the line up said walkin over to us.
He hugged Ryan and said, "I went to see Fumez in pen today, he said you never go and see him."


"Murda, thats not why I'm here." Ryan said. Murda looked at me and licked his lips.
"You came for round 2 yeah," he said to me.
Ryan grabbed his neck and said, "dont ever talk to my fuckin wife like dat again."
Murda said sorry.
"It's Sorcha," I said, "she's dead."
All of the man were lookin shocked, Sorcha had probably backed most of them brain.
"Nah nah bruv," Murda said, "nah nah it cant be."

"It's true," I said, "she got found in some house in West Ham,".
"Nah nah,"Murda said, "its not true."
"Stop fuckin sayin that bruv," Ryan said, "are u man gonna back me in this yeah, im on taking care of whoever did dis."

"Ryan,"Murda said, "I know who duppied her."
Ryan looked at me.


Murda continued, "I know who duppied her cos I sent her to that house."

35 comments:

  1. OH SHIT!
    Sorcha is actually dead, i was happy but then it kind of hit home that she actually has a mum who loves her. And ryan is really making me fall in love, he's so hurt by what his dad did to him and his family he cant even bare to be around him.


    and deena, bye girl fly girl, arent you the one who roughed Sorcha up the last time you saw her. LOOL at deena farting in the car when its bare silent and sad.
    the reason so many people are hooked on this blog is cos the characters are real, they shit, they fart, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i farted, deena please

    ReplyDelete
  3. is murda 1 of da guys hu gangraped deena?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHORT CHAPTA FUCK SAKE ! Sorchaa was gonna die anyways cos of aids...

    ReplyDelete
  5. chapter 46 part two please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahahaha why is she farting?

    ReplyDelete
  7. lololol she said she was gone die cause of aids! lmfaoooooooooooo... and deena fatred this chap was supa funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol. Deena farted, LMAO! I can't actually believe Sorcha's dead :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lool Deena farted so random but gosh Ryan is too loveable
    Oh my gosh I want Sorcha back - she gave me entertainment always sleeping with people
    I wonder who killed her though

    ReplyDelete
  10. woow this story is getting to the extream i love how the chapter allways ends on clif hangers....

    the boi murda is kinda pissed couse why did he send her to the house fuck ma .... ide fuckup murda and kill the 1ns who dumped ma cuzie lol .....i cant even lie tho this storys addictive ...<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. :| SHIIT.

    Peek Tiimes For Ryan, and Mary.
    I wonda hu killed sorcha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chapter was on a short ting doe! Next one please and quick! Nah Murda was one of dem bros she did a line up with must have been after natalie got raped and she wanted a taste of da bros

    ReplyDelete
  13. kmt
    y is da chapta so short
    wat did ryans dad do?

    awww ryan is so cute
    luv it

    ReplyDelete
  14. loooooool i farted uno

    ReplyDelete
  15. what did ryan's dad doo?
    Why is the chap so short :@

    ReplyDelete
  16. Farted aswell, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahahahahahahahaha my gyal went HARD fartiin u kno ....LMAO wen ur gyal died n dat loool .....i do not trust ryan dunno y ..... and im happy da sket died man kmt she was pissiin me off ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMFDZ DIS STORY IS MAAAADDD!! (Y) I RATE DA WRITER! KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete
  19. this story is siiiick its got the write context and cliffhangers like im hooked on the story- you've got a talent for writing boy 4 real no doubt the story is down to earth none of this fake over exxagerated stuff tings like this does happen 4 real next chapter please cant wait :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lol @ every1 creasin bout Deena fartin, it was dat or shittin herself outta bein sad loool, too much jkz still

    Bless Ryan, wow lookz like he rlly dd change, must be vexed at Murda sayin he sent her to dat house, fucked up shit, n ddnt even think of goin wit her dumbass

    Dis chapter is a cliffhang, part 2 plz!

    ReplyDelete
  21. HOLD ON A SEC!!!!
    Is dat y Sorcha foned Ryan or woz she already dead at this point coz im gettin confused with the tym dfferences.

    ReplyDelete
  22. why is there no part II by now...boi im waiting....JHEEZE! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  23. looool im not laughin at da fact that deena farted but da fact that ryan looked at her n kissed his teeth..can imagine the look on his face... too funny! XD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ryans dad prob molested him or something.
    Couldnt Deena fart quietly, musta been bare awkward looool

    ReplyDelete
  25. didnt you lot read the chapter where ryan explained what his dad did, his dad abandoned him, his mum and his sister and they suffered bare, almost went homeless and then his dad came back when he was lonely and instead of saying fuck you to him, she took him back even though he was the reason they suffered, thats why ryan left his house and hates his dad so much

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL "I farted."
    LMAOO. and then Ryan kissed his teeth xD
    I can proper imagine that

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this storyy- you should write a book, everyone would buy it loooool

    ReplyDelete
  28. ''I farted'' looooooooooooooool deena man

    ReplyDelete
  29. shit man! this story is great! its well funny as well coz deena is just farting at random times. i think that it's well amazing. but FOR FUCK'S SAKE, how long is it gonna take for the next fucking chapter

    ReplyDelete
  30. I swear deena s always fartin @ da wrong times! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  31. yh true say, when sum think bad happens she starts farting like wtf, story is still hard doe..
    feelin 4 ryon.....

    ReplyDelete
  32. lmfaoooooooo "i farted " got me in stiches dis ting is tooo sik im propa hooked my eyes r all squared n dat lol

    ReplyDelete
  33. now because she heard sorcha was dead shes like ahh shes ma girl she cared for meh

    ReplyDelete
  34. what does "bawlin" mean

    ReplyDelete
  35. DISS GYAL IS SUM KINA FARTINATOR
    DE GYAL AFI PUP IN EVERY SCENE
    its funni doe

    ReplyDelete