Sunday 18 April 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 41

Marlon came back from the hospital.
I was just sitting with Adam in the living room tryin not to seem nervous.
He looked at me and sat opposite me and Adam.
"Adam, could you give me and Deena a minute please," he said.
Adam looked at me and then kissed my cheek. Then he went upstairs.

"Is she ok,"i asked.
"Deena, your mum had a bit of an accident," he said.
"Oh my gosh," i said, "is she dead."

"No," he said, "but Deena, I need you to promise not to do anything too rash when i tell you this yeah?"

I started to cry.
"Your mum had a miscarriage," he said.
"What."
He looked at me and said, "She was in the car when it happened." I didnt even know what to say, I just felt shocked like i wasnt hearing what he was saying.
"Is she ok," i asked.
"Yeah she is, she's at Barnet hospital,"
"Who's with her?", i asked.
"Her boyfriend."
"Sorry what?". What the hell was this guy telling me, i was proper shocked.
"She hasnt got a man," i said.
"I don't know if maybe she hasnt told you, but she has,".
I got up and shook my head, "i dont wanna see her," i said.
"Deena, shes your mum, shes just lost a baby," he said.
"If she couldnt even tell me she had a man, then i dont need to go and see her, her man can look after her."

"Deena how can you say this, shes your mum." he said.
"She wasnt thinking aboutbeing a mum when she was always at work taking the money my dad sent to me," i said, "you dont know about all these fings marlon, im grateful for you letting me stay here, i really am but i cant see her."


"She says she wants to see you, shes upset," Marlon said.
"Marlon," i said, "I cant."
"Ok," he said, "Im going back there now, do you know your grandmas number in Barbados."
I shook my head, "She moved back there recently, i dont know, but here's the number for my Uncle Jason's mum, she can tell my nan."

I gave him the number and he said, "When you're ready to see her let me know yeah, i dontknow what she did to you, but she's still your mum."
Then he left.
Adam came downstairs and i started cryin.
He held me in his arms, "you ok,"
I couldnt stop bawlin. I felt sick, i had cried so many times recently and i was getting sick of it.
"She had a miscarriage," i said.
"Did you know she was pregnant," he asked.
I shook my head.
I ran up to the toilet and just vomited.
Adam stood behind me and held my hair back.
"You finished," he said gently.
I kept vomiting.
When i had finished, he flushed the toilet and watched me brush my teeth.
I was feeling so weak.
"Lie down,"
He helped me into bed and i lay on his chest with his arms around my waist.
"Deena, are you ok," he said.

"I told her i didnt wanna see her again," i said, "i feel bare guilty."
He kissed my forehead.
"Deena, i think u should go and see her y'nah, shes your mum, shes got nobody but you," he said.

"She's got a man," i said, "she didnt even wanna tell me."
"Maybe she was waiting to introduce him,"he said.
"She didnt want me to know cos of somethin i know about her, she knew what i would think of her."
Then i looked at him, "fuck me," i said.

"Deena man,"he said, "lets talk, your mums just gone through losing a yout, lets go see her."
I started to try and take off his jeans but he got up.
"Deena, we need to talk about this."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT ADAM!".
He looked at me and said, "Im downstairs when you're ready to think straight."
Then he left the room and closed the door.
I lay on the bed crying. Just crying so hard. I hated my mum so much, why didnt she just say she was pregnant.

I didnt wanna think about it, i just wanted to fuck.
I walked downstairs and saw Adam tidying the living room.
"Im going out," i said.
"Deena wait," he said. He walked over to me and hugged me, "Listen, i just wanted to talk to you about it, we can chat in your own time."

I looked at him and kissed him on the lips and then he said, "at least lemme call Uncle Marlon to tell your mum that you will go and see her."
I nodded.
He picked up his phone and sent a text.
"Sorry," i said.
He smiled and said, "Go lie down and Ill bring you up something to munch yeah."
"Im not really hungry," i said, "my stomach still hurts a bit."

"Lets go for a drive then yeah," he said, "Get some fresh air."
I kissed him and we both got in his car.
The windows were down and we just drove everywhere, we drove all round Brent Cross and Sudbury, then Queensbury then Tottenham then Central, then we passed Westfields and just rode on the A40.
It felt so fucking beautiful.
He was blastin out Shystie One Wish and then the air was clearing my head.
We got back to the house.
He unlocked the door and went to the housephone.
"Someone left amessage," he said.
He put the phone on speaker.

"Adam, Deena its me, Deena im with your mum, she's staying in the hospital overnight and they've said she'll be ok, they just need to runsome tests, your Uncle Paul is coming to take her up to Leeds tommorow night, just to let you know,i'll see you tommorow morning."

I looked at Adam.
"Ill call him later so i can see her before she goes," i said.
Adam nodded.
"Im hungry,"i said, "is there anything to eat,".

"I feel like some chinese man," he said.
"Bare takeway, its not good for you."
He lifted his Raplhie to show me his six pack, "Say suttin." I giggled and hugged him.
"Do you wanna fuck me now,"i asked.
He kissed me and said, "get your ass up to my bed."
I walked slowly up to the room, letting him feel my ass.
we got to the room and he took off my clothes. i took off his and we were lying on his bed, i was playing with his dick.

Then he said, "Get on top."
"Im not wet enough yet," i said.
he put his fingers on my pussy and started to massage, my tits were feeling bare sensitive . i started gettin wet and then his phone rang.
"Ah man," he said lookin at his phone.
"whats wrong," i said.
"I promised my boy id pick him up from some rave in South," he said.
"Hasnt your boy heard of a cab," i said getting vex.
"He got moved to at some rave last week innit so he's still a bit shook."

"So whys he goin ravin then," i said.
"I promised id go pick him and his boy up, i have to go."
"ALL THE WAY TO SOUTH?!", i said.
"I know im pissed off too," he said.
I kissed my teeth.
"Come with me," he said, "lets go quick, drop him off to his yard and then we'll come back."

"Some any pussy bre," i said, "cant even go ravin without someone havin to pick u up."
Adam laughed as we got dressed, my mind went back to my mum for a bit and then i said, "adam, seriously- is your boy such a pussy that he needs you to pick him up from South."

"I promised him Deena."

I kissed my teeth as we both got into the car.
"Where in south," i asked.
"Narm," he said.
"Im staying in the car," i said.
We were drivin for about 45 minutes, when we got to Peckham. It was some house and they were bare youts leaving it. Adam parked near some alleyway.
"Stay in the car yeah," he said.
He got out of the car and went into the house.
I locked the car doors. I was so shook, i put on my Coco and Breezy sunglasses.
I looked and saw Adam walking to the car with two guys, they looked about 16.
Oh shit.
About 6 man surrounded them.
I didnt waste no time, i picked up my phone and went to call 999 but one of the man banged on the window and i could hear him saying "open the fucking door."
I was bare shook when i saw them jacking Adam and so i unlocked the door and they pulled me out.
"Oi, look at this boomy," one of the guys said.
"Shit bruv," one of the other guys said, "Thats that Deena sket."
They all started laughing.
About 6 people walked past and didnt say nothing as they forced me Adam and two guys into the alleyway.
"Gimme your phone," one of them said to Adam.
Adams boys took off their chains, their watches and their phones and gave it to the bres.
"Please, allow us man," Adam said.
"Look at this pusys," one of the guys said, "is he your man," he said to me.

I didnt say anything.
"Bruv- this chickstoo peng" one of the guys said.
"is that ur chick," one of them said to Adam.
These guys were so boosted, they looked like they were 25, they looked so high.
"Yeah shes my chick,"Adam said.
Then the guys started laughinand said to me, "your mans a pussy."

"What ends u from," they asked Adams boy. He started cryin. He got punched twice.
"North," Adam said.
omfg. what the fuck did he say that for.
"Shit man," the guy next to me said, "this chick is leng."

"If you want us to let you go," one of the guys said to adam, "take off your clothes and do 40 star jumps,".

"No," i said. I looked to Adam, why wasnt he doing anyfin.
One guy said to Adam, "if you dont take off your garms and do 40 star jumps man will baw u up."

Adam took off his clothes slowly till he was weairng just his boxers.
"Bruv, take it all off," one of the guys said, his hair was bare dirty and his lips were black and his eyes were bloodshot, i could tell hed been bunnin.

Adam took his boxers.
"This is batty," one of the guys said.
"Shut up," his boy said then he told Adams boys, "oi u two fuck off."
They looked at each other and ran off.
I was so shook.
"40 star jumps," one of the guys said squeezing my ass.

Adam did it and a tear rolled down his eye as they took out their phones and started crying, i heard one of the say gas gang.
I looked at Adam and felt so embarrased for him.
"Say you love gas gang," one of the guys said.
"I love gas gang,".

The bres started creasin as Adams dick was flopping about.
Then one of the guys whispered in my ear, "let man beat you and we'll let your man go."
"No," i said.
"This chick is going on like she knows people," one of them said.
Adam stopped doing the star jumps and then one of them pulled a kitchen knife. He started jumpin again.
"Who do you know from these ends," one of the guys asked.
"Ryan from Brixton," i said.
"We eat Brixton man for lunch," one guy said.
Then one of them said, "Ryan whitely?".
I looked at him and he looked bare shook.
"Yeah,". i said.

"Lets go," he said, "lets duck."
"why," his boy said.
"lets just fuckin go man!".
they all looked at him and when they saw how shook he was, they started toback away.

When they all left, i ran to Adam and went to hug him.
He pushed me away as he put his clothes back on.
"Adam are you ok,"
He wiped from the tears from his eyes and said, "fuckin wasteman," he was so vex and was proper shakin.
"Adam, why did u just push me away."
"I saw you laughin," he shouted, "i saw u fucking laughin."

"I never laughed," i said.
"You fuckin did," he said startin to cry, "You laughed."
Then he ran into his car and drove off.

He left me.
I was alone in that alleyway in Peckham and i started cryin. I dialled a number on my phone.
"Please come pick me up," i told the person where i was.
i was so shook waiting alone and then the car came ten minutes after.
The windows rolled down.
"Thankyou." i said
I looked at her.
"Get in Deena."
I got into the back seat of the car.

"What happened," Ryan asked. Sorcha looked at him.
"Dont worry," she said, "We're here now."

34 comments:

  1. deena never learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. but WHY is ryan always wiv Sorcha.. she needs to duss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. deena will never learn! but truesay adam is any pussy now! shettt mooooreee plzz :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADAM IS SUCH A PUSSYHOLE MAN i rate deena for saying no she could have just ran and left adam should feel sooo ashmed chapter 60 boy trust its gonna cum quick :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. F.I.R.S.T BITCHES

    NEXTTT CHAPTER PLZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. First Comment, Shiiiiit! y Is Denna Freely Walking In2 a Trap...Ryan+Scorcha=Trouble

    ReplyDelete
  7. nah man. thats too deep. i feel sorry for adam. thats harsh. but u got to do what u got to do. bad times.
    come on deena lets be real. seriously r u really gna get in the car with ryan and sorcha. bad times again.

    i think the next chapter is gna be interesting tho. good times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1ST......so shes back with her old crew now. shes kinda annoying ya know lol GO SEE YOUR MUM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it dont make sense a lil cos the party is in narm and gas gang is brixton and they said they eat brixton man for lunch is they r gas gang r they eatin they selves???

    ReplyDelete
  10. smh. dis trick will NEVER learn init!!
    I'm kinna pissed adam is pussy ca reeeal talk he was startin to appeal to me on a level where I was like raah I wanna man like dis. lol. But naaah. dead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nahhh diis gyal wiil neva learn
    yy would she goo bk wiid demm


    adam looool dread he actually den dat lool..x

    ReplyDelete
  12. aarrghhhh i actually started to likee adam mayynn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh She's Annoying Me Now.
    She Should Just Die Of AIDS Real Talk Because She NEVER Learns!

    ReplyDelete
  14. amggggggg..i <33 these storiess.
    YOU GO DEENA!

    (: x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adam iss mooissttt maynn Deenaa iis juss stupiidd shee deserves wah shee gets mann hw cann shee call Ryan aftaa everythiinn datt shee went tru cuz of hiimm ?? ediiaaaat !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh ma all u ppl need to listern yea shes in peckham she aint got shit with er adam left her just like that all she got her fone she had to ask ryan for a ride... cnt be trolling peckham streets like sum any ediat..

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOOOOOOOOL DEENA NEVER LEARNSS
    EEiDiAATTT
    THATSS HER BUISNESS..
    THiSS CHAPTERR WAS BANGiNN X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tru say every1 is sayin adam is a pussy but what is man sposed to do? 3 against 1 its not like Deena cud try anythin n them yungas didn't have a chance either. He sposed to be some superman n jook up all 3 of dem when they got kitchen knife n den duss into da car with deena? I can't see that happenin tbh!

    ReplyDelete
  19. woooow deena this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. arrrrrr na MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. lard of mercy...mi dnt even knw weh fi wryte pon dis....its beyond peak boiii

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cheese and bread! KMT

    ReplyDelete
  23. arent ryan and sorcha cousins though??? DUTTY INCEST!

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg! these are bangin buh true say yu take long to post em man i swear im hooked mans checkin for the next one lyk 10times a day jheeez lol true say tht person who commented sayin adam aint a pussy wah cud he do is kinda true yano its bare man against him hw can he defend himself low the boi man buh Deena dnt learn jheez gain bck to sorcha n ryan POST THE NEXT COUPLE OV CHAPTERS AT ONCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lol thank you to the above, but it's true aint it man aint got wings and supernatural powers you know!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i think that mayb ryan has changed
    i hope so cuz adam is a prick

    but real talks sorcha needs to crawl bac frm wer she came frm and die

    ReplyDelete
  27. nxt ccouple of chapters at once

    ReplyDelete
  28. apart from the little gas gang/narm slip up (BIG mistake btw) that was liivee...keep em comiin !

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dis Shits On Point I Aint Even Gonna Lie Whens The Nex One Comin.?

    ReplyDelete
  30. sum battyboy ting
    J.K

    ReplyDelete
  31. sumfin tells me dat ryan set adam up so deena wuld leave him. i think.

    ReplyDelete
  32. GAS GANG IS BRIKI MANDEM BY THE WAY...

    ReplyDelete
  33. alie sorcha needs 2 duss from ryan she startin 2 fuckiin annoy da situation

    ReplyDelete
  34. deena wants to get fucked by this adam guy every second its gettin bare annoying im suprissed he aint annoyed either

    ReplyDelete