Saturday 24 April 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 45

"Ryan no."

Ryan was holding the shank to Smurkz neck looking at Smurkz lips. Smurkz boys went to fuck up Ryan but when they saw how close the shank was to smurkz neck they stood back.
Smurkz looked at me in shock.
"Deena," he said.
I looked away. Ryan looked bare stunned, "who the fuck are you," ryan asked him. I looked at Smurkz face, he had a fat scar on his hand. "He's my ex," i said.
Smurkz looked bare shook, he knew that i could have ryan shank him up for what he did to me, setting me up to be duppied cos i agreed to help chanel set him up.

"Fuck off," Ryan told smurkz boys.
they looked so prang.
All of a sudden, bare man came with the guy who Smurkz had been chasing.
At least 20 man. Smurkz boys tried to duss but two of the guys caught them.

"Thats the boy who helped me," the boy said to the tallest bre he was with.
The boy who was getting chased must of run back to his estate to call his older brother and his boys cos these man werent playin.
"He was tryna jack him," ryan said.
"Safe for that man," the guys older brother said.
Smurkz and his boys started beggin them not to hurt them.

I was so confused, the alleyway was pack up, i saw some girls turn the other way when they saw how many man were in there.
"What happend CJ," one of the guys asked.
"I was coming back from the shop to buy grandad's newspaperand i dropped a ten pound note, when i dropped it these guys started chasin me for it." cj said. He looked about 12 and smurkz and his goons were trying torob him.

The bres looked angry.
Ryan looked at me and then all the other bres did. I saw one say "shit man she's fucking cheung."
Then the tallest guy, who i think was CJ's brother punched Smurkz in the face and then pushed smurkz boys next to him so all three of them were next to each other and the 20 guys and me and ryan were surrounding them.

I felt someone slyly touch my ass, Ryan didnt notice, so i didnt say anything.
"You man like robbing youts yeah," cj's brother said, he looked like abutters version of Reggie Bush.
"Get on your knees," Ryan said.
I looked at Ryan.
"Nah," Smurkz said.
One of the guys backhanded him, "on your fucking knees bruv." Somebody had serious BO, true say i felt like i was in a Uni rave, bare unclean black bres like sardines in a can.
"Get on your knees," i said.
All the guys looked at me, "these bre jackedmy nan," i lied, i wanted to make smurkz pay for what he did to me and sorcha, i almostkilled sorcha cos of him, he and natalie set me up to be raped, now he would pay.

"He jacked your nan?", Cjs brother asked.
I nodded.
"she's chatting shit," smurkz said.
"Does it even fucking matter," i said, "you tried to jack this litle boy."

"This girls militant yeh nah," one of the guys said. I was on a hype, i never thought id get the chance to make smurkz pay, dee is just lucky he wasnt there.
"On your knees," Ryan said.
smurkz and his boys got on their knees.
"Only wace bres jack people," Ryan, "big man make their own P, big man secure their own shit, alie."

all the guys said alie. Later, true say ryan just met these guys.
"Since you wanted my youts tenner somuch," ryan said, "kiss mine."

I gasped. Ryan whipped out his dick. some of the other bres were like "nah nah put it away," but cjs brother told them to shut up.
"You like tenners so much, kiss my ten inch dick bruv."

What the fuck, why werent any of the bres suprised ryan was doin this, i mean what the fuck, who whips out their dick and tells someone else to suck it in front of bres they just met.
"fuck that battyboy shit,"smurkz said tryin not to cry.
"it aint batty boy shit," cjs brother said, "it's a lesson, you wanna act like a bitch, then take a dick in your mouth like a bitch."

Smurkz boys were trying their best not to cry.
"You got pretty lips too as well," Ryan laughed,"suck on it, put them lips to use innit."

I looked at Smurkz, i knew he wasnt gonna do it, Smurkz may have been a prick, but theres no way he'd suck another mans dick.
"batty boy fi dead," smurkz said.
Ryan punched smurkz so hard in the face, smurks eyes redded up quick.
"Suck his dick and we'll allow you innit," cjs' brother said.

Then one of the guys gave cjs brother a strap.
"suck his dick or man will pop you in the head right now, no long."
Smurkz looked at the dick, he started cryin and slowly opened his mouth.
Ryan closed his eyes.
I held in my vomit.
Smurkz put his mouth on the dick.
Ryan punched him.
"BATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTY BOY!", Ryan shouted. all of the bres started creasin.
"It was a test u fucking chich," ryan said, "now we're gonna fuck u up."
cjs brother gave ryan five and all of them were creasing, i looked at smurkz and his boys and one of them looked so shook im suprised i wasnt smelling his shit.


"You know what guys," ryan said looking at me, "you deal with pussy hole, im gonna take my wifey home."
Cjs brother said," safe for that yeah, any problems, holla at man yeah."
They exchanged numbers and then me and ryan left.
I kissed Ryan on the cheek, what a big man, unlike that pussy Adam, Adam was such a pussy that im sure he must bleed once a month.

"Tell me about what happened with you and that bre," ryan said talking about smurkz.
"It doesnt matter," i said. "hes a wace man."
"You say wace like i do," he said.
"how."
"you say wace, instead of waste."
We stopped in the middle of the pavement and lipsed.
We got back to ryans yard.
We both got in the shower and sat on the couch watching eastenders. I proper felt like i was some big woman with her husband.
i looked at him and said, "i love you so much."
He smiled and said, "im just happy me and u are still on this love ting, after everything ive done."

"oh wait," he said, "i got a present for you."
"what is it."
He got up and went upstairs and came down with a cd, he gave it to me.
"It's Joe Grind's cd innit, Not Your Average Joe, i know you like him innit," he said.
I jumped up and hugged him, i was fuckin feenin for this cd.
"girls see me and they start talking like my brother, UMMMM", i said.
Ryan laughed and hugged me.
My heart was beatin too fast for this bre. I felt my pussy getting wet and i wanted to ask him to fuck me, but i didnt wanna sound too much like a hoe innit.

Then Ryan's phone rang.
"Its Sorcha."
"Ignore it," i said, "dumb slag."
Ryan laughed, "shes my cousin man."
"So, shes a fucking slag."
"True true, a few of the girls in my fam are like that, i heard my cousin rochelle was a bit of a bosh."
I rolled my eyes, i thought i'd heard the last of that skets name from when chanel pretended to be her to get my attention back in the day.
"Listen," i said, "lets just play this cd innit."

I put the cd in.
We started skankin hard to Mad Situation. Ryan sat down on the sofa and started watchin me whine.
My skank turned into a lap dance. this song was so hypnotic. I slowly took of my clothes, i was in this sexy agent provocateur underwear, basically the knickers had a zip at the front.
mad situation was so hard, i started grindin on ryans lap as he was feeling on my tits, and then Not Your Average Joe came on.
"I'm the ones that says DAMN FAM!".
Ryan was getting so gassed up as i sucking on his neck. my ass in the air, my tits on his chest.
"you're sick deena."
"thats because im your average joe," i whispered in his ear.
He kissed my lips as i was sitting on his lap, his fingers all over my wet pussy.
his hands felt bare warm, his dick was so hard against my ass.
"UMMMMM, that feels nice," he said.
I was so wet, mypussy was making that smacking noise that all wet pussies do.
I need a dick in me.
Ryan kissed my neck, "do you any gunna bars," he said.
"what do you like him?".
I looked at ryan and he blushed.
He turned me over and started dry sexin me so nice as i said, "snitches in the station leavin letters like the mail man."
Ryans boner got harder.
"even bitches know we do dis ting."
His jeans were off.
"I get that paper high, like im flyin in the..."

His dick was in me and he was fucking me.
His fat piece was so far and hard in me that i had to gasp to catch my breath. he was grinding in me so hard and fast with his head over my shoulder and his hands up against the wall.
"fuck me," i said.
He was in my pussy so hard, "oh shit." my cum was runnin down my leg and all over his dick.
i felt the tip of his dick hit my gspot and his vline was banging into mine.
He licked my mouth.
I grabbed his ass and pushed him deeper in me.
I suddenly saw Smurkz face in my head, I looked at Ryan to get the image out of my head.
why was i thinkin about getting fucked by smurkz.
Ryans body was so nang, he was proper goin on raw now, he was fuckin me so hard, i had to hold onto his neck to stop myself from falling.
it was like his dick was vex with my pussy.
"ur fuckin tight," he laughed.
i couldnt even speak, i was just gruntin, my head banging against the sofa.
i was gona cum but i didnt wanna cum to soon, so i said, "lemme suck ur dick."
He pulled his dick out and put it in my mouth as Joe Grind's album played in the background.
I could taste my pussy on his dick. I licked the tip and let the whole thing slide into my mouth.then i started sucking it so hard.
His dick was grindin against my tongue as the tip of his dick was drippin with pre-cum down my throat.
my pussy was so wet as i was kneeling on the floor sucking ryans dick.
his hands were in my hair massaging my head as i gave him head.
I took the dick out of my mouth and started bashin it off as i licked the balls
"oh shit," he giggled, "your mouths bare warm."

"warmer that my pussy?", i asked before lickin the tip of his dick.
"nothins warmer than ur pussy," he said.
He lay on the floor , i knew what to do.
I slowly sat on the top half of his dick and started bouncing it. he started writhin, i knew he was gona cum.
so i did this trick that sorcha taught me.
when i could feel his dick about to let his cum come out, i closed my legs bare tight and let them rest on his stomach, basically jamming his dick in my pussy, so when he came it would go directly in my pussy and every single nerve in his dick would feel it.
he screamed.
he actually screamed like achick as he came.

i laughed and got up. I wiped my pussy with my middle finger and put it in my mouth.
Then ryans phone rang again.
i kissed my teeth.
"answer it please," ryan said lying on the floor with his eyes closed and pantin.
the number was witheld.
i answered it. the person said something, i gasped and then i threw the phone down.

"whats wrong?", ryan asked looking at me.
"Its Sorcha," i said.

"She's dead."

35 comments:

  1. FIRST!

    It's about time that Sorcha got killed, because she got on my nerves! I bet it's probably a wind up or something, this is too good, More please! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! finally :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O this story get better and better.
    hurry up with the next chapter pls/

    &Ryan sounds SEXY! i love the new ryan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SORCHAS DEAD;;
    The Storys gnnah change now.... Bbet Smurks had something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh that's so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's not dead. this story is far too effed for her to be dead. they just want us to think she's dead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its good the sorcha is dead man shes a btich Next Chapppppppppter x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omfg !!!
    Its about time sorcha fucks off .
    Still , i quite feel sorry for deena D:
    alow sucking anova mans dick. its not that bad for gurls and pussy but boyss ! My godd !

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope shes dead


    im luvin da new ryan
    i woz finkin he woz realli gonna
    let smurkz do it
    isnt the new ryan so good
    ahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  10. YESS ! OMDSZ FANK FUCK FOR DAT ! Sorcha shoulda died out tym ago and Smurkz is wasted

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lool I kinda didn't want Sorcha to die though
    And Ryan is too hot
    Next chapter though please i'm actually addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually screamed out YEEEEESSSS!!! Thats bad innit? lol More pleassseee :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg this is so sick
    Please come up with the next chapter
    And I think we should have adam back
    Nd prove to deena he aint a pussy and maybe
    Him and ryan have a fight or something !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet shes not really dead

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg i just spent about 9 hours reading this from start to finish. Boy my head feels dizzy lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. YES YES YES... this is perfect SORCHA IS DEAD finaly... this day couldnt come any sooner.. i just hope this isnt a prank call coz i will be ppissed. ryan is soo PENG shit man. NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE... THIS IS GETIN JUICY

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank fuck for that bout time man all sorcha does is bring drama n now its over, hopefully denna will jus kick n forget dese people and try to better her life! but i doubt that cus all she does involves her bein on her back wid her legs spread!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i bet she ent deadd. but fucking hell about time if she isyou know.
    new ryan sounds so fucking peng!

    ReplyDelete
  19. bout time dat bitch fukin dies

    ReplyDelete
  20. ermmm you people are kinda dumb ya noeif theres no drama the story wud be shit soo enuff with all this sorcha brings too much drama and deena needs to sort her self out!
    if theres no drama u wont read it
    loool people need to relax...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woiii , Dis Is Gettin Juicy An Im Hooked Bruv ! Next Chapter Doe; Wensz It Comin Out ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. WFT woooooow wat a story (y)

    ReplyDelete
  23. i didnt really like scorcher ma self, bt she cnt die nw man.. she makes the story juicy like.. loool

    ooo well shit happens!

    ReplyDelete
  24. YAY Da Bitch Is Dead =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. WAIT WAIT FUCKING HOLD THE FUCK UP

    i am confueesssseeddd

    I SWEEAARR ryan and scorcha did a dirts doe? and they are cousins? WTF :/

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    'i felt like i was in a Uni rave, bare unclean black bres like sardines in a can.'

    ReplyDelete
  27. nah even doe sorcha was a horrible person she didne deserve to die...dats sad

    ReplyDelete
  28. BOU TYM !

    Whenn iThink Of Sorcha, I iMagine That She Looks Like Billie's Friend From Eastenders, Kylie. LOOOOL. iHave No Idea Whyy Though :P

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sorcha and Ryan use to sex and do threesomes..

    now all of a sudden they're COUSINS?!

    WTF!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  30. ewwwwwwww

    sorcha n Ryan are cuzzyz n dere fuckin

    incest

    dats nasty

    but its tym she died

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adam was such a pussy that im sure he must bleed once a month."
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    &
    " nd his boys and one of them looked so shook im suprised i wasnt smelling his shit. "
    loooooooooooooool YHUERR AHH JOKAHH X

    ReplyDelete
  32. Raa Thiis Story Is Getting Better And Better ...
    I Fought Ryan Was Actually Gonna Make Him Suck It ...
    I Was Creasing Differently ...
    I Wonder If Sorcha Is REALLY Dead ,, And Who Killed Her...
    I Swear Sorcha She's Hard To Kill ... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  33. Shes Not gone she'll stick it out till da end

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ryan man innihhhhh! so suprised it was just a test thats ryansz signature punishment Dis mansz n da batz

    ReplyDelete