Friday 2 April 2010

CHAPTER 35

Natalie Smurked.
I looked up at her and grabbed her leg, she kicked me with other one and i banged my head against the bed.
Sorcha walked back into the room with a knife in her hand. Her face so bloody and one of her contacts had fallen out.
Natalie picked up the chair as Sorcha got closer to her. I ran inbetween and started crying, "please stop i beg u two please stop."
Natalie grabbed my hair and swung me onto the floor and when Sorcha went to help me up, Natalie kicked her in the face. the knife fell out of her hand.
Then we heard the front door open and close.
Then i looked up.
"You alright babes," Smurkz said kissing Natalie on the cheek.
I looked at him and didnt want to cry in front of him but it hurt so much, I thought he really cared.
He looked at Sorcha and laughed.
"Where did you park the whip." Natalie asked.
"Round the back, we have to go right now cos someone might see it," He said, "How are we gonna get them into the car."

"We're gonna walk," Natalie said, "If not, we'll just send your boys to Deena's nan yard and then have them visit Sorcha's mum tonight."
Smurkz squeezed Natalies ass and helped me up.
I spat in his face. He slapped me.
Sorcha got upslowly and dried her eyes.
All four of us walked round the back of the house and got in the car. I wanted to scream but i realized that i didnt know Smurkz, i couldnt risk him hurting my nan
so i got in the back of the car next to Sorcha and Dee.
Dee avoided eye contact with me and Sorcha as Natalie sat in the passenger seat and Smurkz got in the drivers seat.

Sorcha just kept crying, she wouldnt stop.
"Shut the fuck up Sorcha," Smurkz said.
"Where are we going," I asked trying not to show them how shook i was.
"Somewhere private innit."
Natalie looked bare sad as she looked at me and then when she saw Smurkz look at her she gave me a dirty look.
We were drivin for half an hour and then i recognised where we were, it was the same place that we saw Chanel getting raped.
It was dead out, nobody was there. Smurkz parked the whip in front of the entrance and pulled me out of the car. Sorcha got out of the car and tried to run but Dee tripped her up, she fell on the floor and her face was grazed. they pushed us into the lift and then when we got to the flat, Smurkz unlocked the door.
It stank of weed and there were two man already in there.

"I thought you said it would be just us,"Natalie said.
"These man wanted to have fun innit,"Smurkz said. I cried when i recognised one of the guy who had raped Chanel.
The flat looked worse than it did before, it smelt of dro and piss and likesomeone had just done a shit. the windows were boarded up and there was a bull dog running around the place.
"Get on the sofa," Dee said.
I sat down quick time but Sorcha said, "fuck it, i aint scared of u lot." Smurkz backhanded her and she fell on the couch.
I saw Natalie look at her watch really quickly and say, "I need to leave in an hour, im going dubai innit with my man and his parents."

Smurkz nodded as he lit up a browns.
"Deena," he said, "You were gonna set me up for Chanel innit."
"No," i said.
"Dont lie," he said, "i swear this chick is making me vex"
"Just tell the truth,"Dee said calmly. "Please."

He looked like he didnt wanna be here, like he felt deep.
"Deena, you were gonna set me up to get fucked up by Chanel, you took her dough so you were gonna do it,"
I looked at him and started cryin,"I was finkin about it but den I started to like you bare, so i couldnt do it, i proper like you, i swear down."

Sorcha kissed her teeth and said, "shes chattin shit, she told me she was gonna do it, that she was gonna set u up and that she was gonna do it, she even asked me to help her."

I was so shocked and i started stutterin, "shes chattin shit."
Smurkz said, "Deena, i beg u tell me why u asked Chanel for more money if u werent gonna do it."
I couldnt even lie, i just cried.
I felt like i was dreaming, you know when you feel as if it cant be happening, like its not real.
Smurkz punched me up. i started crying as he repeatedly punched me. Sorcha looked at me and smurked, then out of nowhere she got pulled to the ground by one the guys and the two guys started kicking her in the stomach.
Natalie just looked on and i saw a tear rolling down her eye.
"Put on ur doms when ur gonna fuck dem," Smurkz said when he punched me in the stomach. "This one has herpes, i gave it to her."

Dee laughed as he and the other two guys took Sorcha into the other room and closed the door. Smurkz unzipped his jeans and put his dick in my mouth and grabbed the back of my head making me suck it and i could hear were Sorcha's screams. Then Dee walkedout naked and said to Smurkz, "is the acid still in the fridge."
Smurkz turned to him and nodded, Dee pulled out an evian bottle which looked like it was full of water and went into back into the room and closed the door.
That was when i heard Sorcha scream so loud that even Natalie burst out crying, she ran into the room and started begging them to stop. Dee pushed her out and said, "You wanted this yeah, dont make us turn on you."

Smurkz looked at Natalie and said, "dont feel sorry for her, she wouldnt feel sorry for you."
Blood was running down my face as i sucked Smurkz dick. My jaws were startin to hurt as he punched me whenever i didnt suck hard.

I coud hear Sorcha screaming, like proper screaming and crying.
"I have to go,"Natalie said.
"How are u getting to the airport,"Smurkz said.
"Ill walk to the mainroad and call a cab, my man has my luggage with him."
"Kl."
Natalie kissed Smurkz on the cheek and then as she went to open the door. It was kicked down. Natalie fell on the floor.
Ten man, all blacked out ran in, one of them had a strap and then i saw her.

"Chanel."
"Ya dun know."

16 comments:

  1. MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE KEEP EM COMIN JHEEEZ 36,37,38..... NEED TO B POSTED ALL AT ONCE THESE STORIES R SO ADDICTIN X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok startin 2 feel slightly sori 4 deena now...just slightly

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is the next one being posted?
    Thease really are addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent...woo next one please

    for sum reason i really want natalie to get fucked up just as bad as sorcha.. like i knoe deena did her wrong but she's taking it far now setting girls up to be raped and that move on with your life..

    i hope chanel takes it easy on deena and blame sorcha for smurks finding out.. i quite like deena i just thinks she dumb

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this maaaaadness
    smurkz is a dickhead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. boiiiiiiii this story is HARD
    waiting 4 the next chapter is like waiting 4 my next fix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooooooooommmmmmmmmmdaizzzzzzzzzz ! i feel sorri for deena but sorcha's a fucking bitch! Looooooool natalies harrdddd i slightly give her ratings but i feel sorri for deena :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG.
    thiss story is addictive trusss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smurkz is a DICKHEAD!! right now I hate him more than Sorcha.

    at least with Sorcha you know she's a snakey bitch straight up n she doesn't try to hide it, but Smurkz... KMT acting like a sweetboi as if he really cares about Deena. and he knew he was givin her herpes all this time, that's deep!!

    I hope Chanel's man shoots him in the head. and Sorcha and Dee and all the other wasteman in this story. Deena needs to get away from this shit, go back to her Grandma and sort her life out for real.

    and truesay Natalie is better than this, if she's so intelligent why is she STILL wasting her life rolling with WASTEMAN like Smurkz trying to set Deena up all the time? why can't she just move on with her life, go to uni and forget about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. JheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZ i liike dis gurl Chanel She HARD !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Real talk. dats a madness. Natalie just shudda moved on wit her life... She come talkin bout she goin uni n bigga tings etc but she jeopardisin all ah dat for revenge on dese anythin hoes. Dats peak.

    Now sorcha, (who i keep wantin to call scorcher :-/) is a plain ol' waste round da way rat. She remind me of 2222 much gyal from high school days.

    AND BLUD CLAAART.. SMUURKZ, DAT CRUSTY BOIL HAVIN ASS NUCCA NEEDA JUSS DA CALM FRRUUUCKKK DOWN, HAVE A SANDWICH, TAKE A GOOD SHIT OR SUTTEN CAH HE'S ALL KINDA HYPED UP!!!

    P.S U ARE FIIYAH. I'm a big woman and u have me addicted to dis ishhh lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha bare interesting
    "Chanel."
    "Ya dun know." dat bit is just funny, chanel is actualy hard.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That makes sense now why smurks didnt want to kiss deena in the chapter b4, cz e knu e ad herpes
    J.K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dese gyal mus b made outa stone ca I dnt no no1 dat can take so much licks an dem nuh dead yet!! Woiii lok

    ReplyDelete
  15. why did stupid deena go link fumez after he raped natalie?! WHYYYY
    she wudnt b in this shit. lmao, i got college in 1hour smh @ this lmao

    well written doe

    ReplyDelete
  16. dannnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg IT JUST KEEPS GETTIN BETTER O MY DAAAAAAAYZZZZ!!!!

    ReplyDelete