Thursday 22 April 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 44

"Fuck you Sorcha, get the fuck out," I said.
She looked at me like i had told her Sway Dcypha had a top 10 single.
"What," she said.
"You think im gonna survive gettin set up by jesse, faisani and natalie, almost getting killed by smurkz, getting raped at aidens party and having to watch adam get made a mockery out of just to get raped cos ryan owes money, fuck you sorcha, i'm telling Ryan so he can sort it."

She kissed her teeth, "you're dumb, let them fuck you and it'll be over and done with."

"YOU fuck them, nah nah, just get out, just get the fuck out," i said.
"LAAAAAAAAAAAATER babes, this is my cousins yard, how r u gonna tell me to get out,"she said.
"Like this." I punched her in her boat so hard. she fell back and her nose started bleeding.
"You're some any jealous sket who dont like it when im happy, thats why you're tryna involve me in this shit, fuck you and get out, im telling ryan when he gets back and he'll sort out his own shit, about asking me to let some man rape me to pay off a debt, what do you take me for, some kind of sket?".


She looked at me as she wiped the blood from her nose with the back of her hand.
"You think you're big now innit, now that Ryan wants you back, you think he's changed but it wont last long, its only cos fumez is in pen but once ryan sees his boys again, he'll be the same bre that fucked u up, the same bre that almost killed you when he dropped his PS2 on your belly."

"It was an xbox," i said.
She kissed her teeth, I told her, "Sorcha, i'm gonna tell you this once yeah, im not the same dick ed girl u met at your party, im not, so go find some other sket to fuck about with cos im back with my man and nothings gonna change that ok."

"Oh please," she said, "spare me the speech, coming like final thoughts on the Jerry Springer show, Ryan knows your a sket, he knows EVERYTHING, all the man we fucked together, all the brain you backed, all the buss you used to moisturize your tonsils."

"You mus forget tings fast cos tru say i just boxed you in your boat." i said.

"You caught me off guard, try that again and it'll be me and you."

"Is that a dare."
"Dont fuck me with Deena yeah, you really shouldnt, i know a few man whod like to do bad tings to you." she said.

I boxed her again.
She grabbed my neck and slammed me into the floor and started kicking my stomach, i grabbed her leg and pulled the bitch down and started tumpin her forehead, she scratched my tit and kicked me back. I fell onto the sofa. I picked up Ryan's xbox controller and threw it at her. it hit her nose and she started cryin as she jumped on me, me and her were wrestlin on the sofa and then onto the floor.
We proper scuffin like bres, i wanted to tear her dress so bad so i kept tuggin at the straps and when it did, she punched me in the face so hard, i blacked out for a bit.
I grabbed her pussy so hard till she screamed, she spat on my face and some went into my mouth, her saliva tasted like cum.
She headbutted me and then she.

Then she kissed me.
I kissed her back and we started rubbin our tits together.
Then she kissed my neck, i started to groan, then FUCK!
"You bit me you bosh!".

I kicked her back and she hit the front door.
"Get out," i said.
She got up and said, "That was round one you dirtz, watch when i catch you on road."
I burst out laughin, "what are you gonna do, get your sketty mum on me."
She picked up one of Ryan's phones and threw it at me, i caught it.
She left.

I was on a hype now.
I called Ryan and begged him to come back. He said he was in East and that he was coming back now.
I tried to tidy up but it just could be tidy, that bitch had broken the sky control. Then i thought, how the fuck was ryan affording sky and 6 bills at westfields when he didnt work, i hoped he wasnt still shotting.

When he came back, I told him everything.
"I just paid them man back just now," he said, "thats where i went."
I hugged him, "imagine if i had done what she said," i said, "it wouldve been for nothing."
"She's a bosh bruv, tru say shes supposed to be your friend, how can she even suggest that."

"Nah nah, she said that the guys you owed want to do it, it wasnt her idea," i said.
"shes chattin shit," he said, "she probably came up with the idea."
Then he kissed me and said, "you're bare trustworthy,".
"Ryan," i said, "are you still on man."
He looked at me and said, "are YOU still on man."
"Yeah."
"There's your answer, the only person im fucking is you, so who i'm on dont matter, who i'm with is what does."
I kissed him and we lipsed for so long.
"Lets go out tonight, let's go Central , to the cinema,"
"Can we get train," i said, "i aint been on train in ages,"
"Ah i hate trains man," he said. "but for you, we'll go on the train, go get ready."

"I'll see if they're showing Shank."
"cool,"he said.
I checked the cinema times on the blackberry ryan gave me and then put on this
http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Oversize-Scoop-Neck-Batwing-Lounge-Sweat-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1089680&cid=8834&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Bleached+Blue+Marl

And these shoes
http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Stargazer-Leather-Cutout-Shoe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=950674&cid=6461&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Pale+Pink

I had my hair like Ciara's in the video for Ride when she was on the mechanical bull and put on my make up with my smokey eyes. Oh my gosh, you dun know im the sexiest girl on road.

When i walked downstairs, Ryan said "chayze" and wanted to bang me before we left but i told him that my pussy hurt from my scuff with Sorcha and so we could bang when we got back.
We walked to Tooting Bec station and got the Northen Line to Bank, then changed on the Central line and got it to Oxford Circus then we walked to the cinema.
I swear, everyone was clockin me and Ryan as we held hands, i could feel that he felt so nang being next to me and i was the same, we lipsed when we passed Uniqlo and then we walked all past the madness in the square then into the cinema to see Shank.

We left halfway through and decided to go back home to beat.
We got back on the train and when got to tooting bec station, some fat idiot pushed past me and ran.
Then come to find out, he was being chased by three guys.
The guy who was running looked so scared.
"Ryan dont," i said.
"nah nah deena, i need to help him, what if it was your little brother."
I looked at him and he started to chase after the guys who were chasin the other guys.
I kissed my teeth and followed them.
When i got there Ryan was holding a shank to one of the guys necks, i didnt know where the guy who they were chasing had gone but the other two guys were bare prang cos ryan had a shank to their boys neck. I couldnt see the boys face but all i could hear ryan sayin, "you wanted to eat that fat bre cos he looked like a pussy, but now man has a shank to your neck, you're lost for words."

"Ryan dont,"i said.
Ryan looked at me and the guy who he had the shank to took off his hoodie and looked at me.
Oh my fucking gosh.
"Smurkz."

39 comments:

  1. omg i just clocked u said smurkz rass

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg my gosh what is ryan really turning into a good guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, Ryan prob dont know if he shud shank him or lips him! lol.
    Deena shud say a prayer.
    I dont get why she gets upset wit Ryan likin man when she's there lickin out her girls! same difference!
    What a twist, but shudnt smurks still be in pen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. deena sket fan!!22 April 2010 at 04:56

    Wat d hellllllllll!! Madness dis is d story boi!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smurkz never went to pen, he left the endz after the shit with Chanel in the flat and oh shit, ryan is gonna find smurkz so sexy, aggro and marvin humes combined, AYSH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat ah dramas lmao

    will dis story ever stop? lol

    next one please???

    ReplyDelete
  7. It never ends for this girl! Hehe I love it though and i'm soo happy that for once she used her brain and thought for herself - about go with Sorcha .. Fighting her will probably be a mistake though
    I actually like the new Ryan - I hope he stays that way :) .. Very ready for the next chapter over here though

    ReplyDelete
  8. wen u end deena i hope u cum wid a nxt stori

    omdzzz
    i luv ryan mahn
    i dnt kno wat 2 fink
    all i kno is dat sorcha
    is wun dumb bitch dat needs 2 die
    SOON

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving this post a day ting btw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just forgot who Smurkz was =/ fill me in please. my minds gone blank!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i swear this person loves asos boy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loool "it was a x box" uno as if its sum kinda good fing

    ReplyDelete
  13. but how is Deena alyways having clothes from Asos when she just got back from spain.
    btw SMURKZ. Y did Ryan have to get involved

    ReplyDelete
  14. deeeena !!!

    lyking the new ryan doe , hope he stays that way.
    sorcha is sum anyy dick'edd.
    SMURKZ SMURKZ SMURKZ SMURKZ !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lool too much madness boi!! Aha lowe it's Smurkz, I hope Ryan dnt turn into da old him jus fo Smurkz cz den Deena's in a loada shit!!

    & omg hahahahaah at Sorcha gettin ruffed up by Deena looool serves her right any dumb sket, hw u gnna ask her to get RAPED like it aint a thing

    More plz!

    ReplyDelete
  16. shit. Deena and Sorcha have some any fly girl swagger, could you imagine them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  17. lmaooooooo deena actually said "wat do you take me 4 some kind of sket???" lmfao is she 4 real?????

    ReplyDelete
  18. dere dress sense is way too bate come on now love!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Smurkz is da guy that deena met at that party she went with Sorcha n did a ting with him for a few hot mins den he turned on her n tried to get her raped up but chanel n her boys came n ruffed him n dee up 1 time!- Thats for the person who asked! I dunno if Ryan should be messin with Smurkz dis is gonna get very messy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. :O Smurkz... I Thought he Was In Penn.. Naaaaar!!
    Dis IS Gettin Messed Up

    ReplyDelete
  21. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep ryan good i dont want him to turm bad again. i think him and deena are a good couple.
    let sorcha get killed tho. why does she have to be a leach in deenas life.

    ReplyDelete
  22. bring me 45 chezzz

    ReplyDelete
  23. What's so fly bout shoppping in asos.... Deena is a twat she's like a big jezzy. Some lighties r gassed! What is going on with 'the sorcha beat'

    ReplyDelete
  24. Seems lke ppl getting barfled smurkz is chanels ex fumez is ryans bre no smurkz

    ReplyDelete
  25. rahhhh so whats gonna happen nowwww
    but Sorcha said she told Ryan everything....soo shouldnt he already know about Smurkz then?? wonder whats gonna go dowwn noww (or whose gonna go down hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  26. THIS STORY IS MADDNESS ....
    I CANT BELIEVE SHE STILL GOES BACK TO RYANN.... AN SHE JUS SAW BACL SMURKS BACK IN HER LIFE ....
    RAHHS S THING ARE GETTING REAL PEEK......

    ReplyDelete
  27. is this a true story, rass. this is a gooood storrry(Y). is this a true story/?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I Forgot natalie was mixraced...Shame

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bluddy Peak .. . Woow Kmt Where Tu Start !!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Erm How Is This "Fly Girl Swagga"??.. Bruv They should thank God for their looks because they CANNOT dress.. how you gona wear those church looking shoes with that oversided jumper??..

    but anyways when is this story gona end cos you keep on describing one or two scenes in each chapter.. then leaving cliff hangers which are good..but like get to the point now.. but however it finishes i know its gona be madddd lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. to the above person, the chapters are longer and more in depth and end on cliffhangers cos the story ends in 16 chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sheeeeeeeet Smurkz is bck ???? jheeeeezaaaass anyway does deena only shop wiv asos or suttin ??? does she kno about trainers ??? always weariing heels .... fuckiin hell so hold on she was runniin wiv heels on ?? I HEAR DAT !!! and allow da dress man wat swaag is dat .... tha story Is Too much jheeeeeez

    ReplyDelete
  33. Deena is so lucky shes peng boii coz dats da only thing god gave her ... she is so fuckiing stupid , da dumbest gyal bruv , she dnt think .... Shes gonna die man , dats wat im waitiin for ... so da story finishs coz boiii u fink shes changiing den she cumz bck doiin da same old shit... her life is fuck man ... shes da kinda gyal dat are bare peng n haviin evryman she wants wen shes young , but den wen dey grow up n becom womans dey crackheads n dat KMT

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ahhh sooo true these skets dont know how to dress!! &Deena needs to get back with adam.

    ReplyDelete
  35. MY GOSH, DIS FINK NEEDS A HAPPY ENDIN LIKE ITS ACTULLY GET SHYT

    ReplyDelete
  36. She looked at me like i had told her Sway Dcypha had a top 10 single.
    "What," she said.
    LMFAOOOO!!!
    This story gives me jokes!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. At This Mo' , Im Feelinn' Ryan's New Attitude And Moves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  38. " what do you take me for, some kind of sket?".

    ROFL AT THAT QUESTION!! LMAOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  39. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ryann! Smurks?!?! Ryan was going so good man. ='[

    ReplyDelete