Thursday 8 April 2010

CHAPTER 37-DEENA SKET

The cab stopped outside my nans house at 2 oclock.I paid the cab driver and took my suitcase out of the back.
I walked to the house and unlocked the door.
When i got in to the front room, my mum ran up to me and hugged me and I looked to see my nan crying and Uncle Jason comforting her.

"Grandma." I said. I hugged her and she couldnt even look at me without crying. She didnt say anything except cry, I looked at the cuts on her head and tried not cry.
"Deena, come to the kitchen," my mum said.
I wiped my eyes and walked into the kitchen with my mum. she closed the door and hugged me.
"The police came and took a statement," she said.
"When did it happen," I asked.
"Two nights ago," she said, "Jason said she came home and went straight to bed and told him the next day."

I started crying.
"She wouldnt speak," mum said, "she wouldnt speak until i came and called the police."
I wiped my eyes.
"Deena, you have to be strong for her," she said, "we all do."
"What kind of people would do this?".

"Mugging and old lady and punching her for her purse," mum said, "she said it was two boys about your age, how did you get a flight back so quick."

"Aunt Mable," i said, "her man works for the airline." I started crying so hard again. I was back in London and didnt wanna be. It had only be three weeks since I left and my maj called me to tell me to come back cos of what had happened to my nan.
I walked out of the kitchen and sat next to my nan.
She looked at me and started crying, she hugged me.

"When i catch de fuckers who did dis," Uncle Jason said.
I looked at my nan and said, "its gonna be ok."
She hugged me and said, "You see what dis city is coming too, look at me, almost pushing 65 and i get mugged for my purse by two boys young enough to be my grandchildren."

I looked at my mum and said, "The police are gonna catch them innit."
My mum nodded.
Then she beckoned me, we went back into the kitchen.
"Deena, i know you're concerned, but you know you cant stay here for too long," she said.
"Mum i just got back,".
"Deena babes I know, but the whole point of you going Spain was to take you away from all this, I called Uncle Paul, he said you can stay with one of his friends in Hendon until you need to get back to Spain, ive told mum, she understands."

I looked at my mum and said, "I cant stay even just for tonight."
"Yeah you can Deena, but im scared about that Ryan boy, what if he knows you're back."
I looked at her and said, "Where's this place in Hendon."

That night as I lay next to grandma, I thought of Sorcha and everything that had happened, I just lay there wondering about what had happened to her, how even though Smurkz said he gave me herpes when i got tested in Spain, it said i didnt have it.
I cried thinkin about how my mum was scared for me to even be in my nans house too long.
Spain had been so nice, like there were no problems, Aunt Mable and her man were so much joke, we went out every night and when Aunt Mable was at work, Id spend the days with her man when he wasnt working. It was good. It felt bare nice and it was bare big.
Now i was back.
Back in London, lying next to my nan, my nan who got rushed by some pricks.

My mum had gone to work and Uncle Jason was in the other room. I couldnt sleep, i looked at grandma and she looked so peaceful.
I got up, i was wearing my baggy spongebob square pants tshirt. I walked into his room.
He was lying in the bed.
He had lost weight, he looked bare like he was spending everyday in the gym. His body was thick and hench.
I closed the door behind me.
He was sleeping.
I was so tanned, my hair was brown again and the same style as Ciara in her get up video. i nudged him.
He looked up at me.
I knew i looked sexy, i hadnt fucked in ages,and even though I felt disgusting thinking of it, i wanted to fuck him.
"Deena, is aunty ok," he asked.
I looked at his bare chest, "Yeah shes fine."

I was missing Sorcha so much, thinking of her and if she was ok was making me blusky.
I touched his dick.
"No Deena," he said looking into my light brown eyes.
"Why not," I said, "Fuck my cooch."
I kissed him.
He got up and said, "No, go back to Grandma, what if she wakes up and your not there."

"Fuck me quick then," I said.
I lifted my t-shirt to reveal my pink g-string. my pussy wetness was leaking down my leg.
I took off the tshirt. My tits felt and looked so peng, they were firm and my stomach was so flat, my backoff had gotten bigger and my lips, my lips were covered in pink lip gloss.
I put my fingers in my pussy and said, "Fuck me, Uncle Jason, gimme the cocky."

Boxers down.
g-string off.
He threw me on the bed and kissed my neck.
His big chest rubbed against my tits as i spread my legs and wrapped them around his waist. he kissed my lips. He smelt of sweat- you know that smell of sweat that dont smell horrible but just nice.
I looked to see an Asda uniform on his chair.
He sucked on my tits.
"You so sexy Deena," he said, "Even sexier than before."

"Put your dick in me Jason, i wana feel it."
"U on the pill?", he asked.
I nodded.
He laughed and reached undernath his bed and pulled out a rubber.
He smiled at me and he slipped it on.
"Hurry up man, just gimme the dick."
I got the dick.
He turned me around and spread my legs.
He slowly slipped his dick in me. I bit into his pillow to avoid cryin out like a bitch.
He had his hands pressed firm against the bed next to my bed as he was doggyin me, kind of like he was doin press ups at the same time.
His cock was so nice in me, I could feel his six pack rubbing against my back and i threw my right arm back and grabbed the back of his head.
He was doin it so nice, he spanked my ass and kissed the back of my neck and his dick went deeper and deeper into me and my pussy was getting wetter and wetter as he got bigger and bigger inside of me.
He pulled out the dick and said, "suck it."
I leaned over and put the dick in my mouth, as i was suckin his dick, he reached over my back and fingered with me with his left hand. He put his right fist in his hand tryin not to scream as i did my tongue twister move.
Then i stopped sucking and slowly sat on his dick, placing his dick in my pussy. i grabbed nick and started to grind, he squeezed my backoff as he sucked on my neck.
I wasnt feelin the dick too much in that position and so i lay on my back and spread my legs.
"Fuck me missionary."
His dick was like a wet black pole, imagine the thickness sliding in and out of my wet cooch that made a smacking noise everytime he put it in me.
He lay on top of me, fucking me. His sweat running down my body. My body was glistening as he licked my neck. i scratched his back. he started to jook me so hard.
"come on!", i said. "fuck me nice."
Then the cock exploded in me.
He pulled out and his cum ran down my legs.
I got up slowly and used his duvet to wipe the cum off my pussy, put on my tshirt and my g-string and went back to grandmas room and lay next to her.


The next morning, I woke up bare early and made breakfast. My dad had sent another 600 to my account so I had gone to Waitrose and bought bacon, eggs, bare bread and toast and some tropicana.
By the time granmda woke up, the breakfst was ready.
She satin the sofa and just put on the tv, I put her food on the plate and put the plate on the tray.
She smiled at me and began to eat her food.
"Uncle Jason's gone to work," I said.
She nodded.
"Grandma,Im gonna go live with mums friend in Hendon."
"Becuase your scared of those boys," she said.
"Im not scared," I said, "they cant hurt me."
"They can Deena, these people have no hearts, they can do anyting, just look at me."
I looked at her.
"She called and shes coming to get me in an hour," i said.
"Its ok," she said, "Ethels coming to see me."
"So is Mum, shes just gonna drop me off and come back."
She nodded.
I went up and got into the shower and got out, i put on my tight high waisted jeans and a tight blue tshirt and gold bangles. I put on my make up as my mum came into the house.
I walked downstairs.
"Deena get ready," she said.
"I already am,".
She nodded.
Granmda looked at me and said, "Make sure you come to visit me before you go back to Spain."
I kissed her on the cheek and cried and said, "yes nan."
"Mum," my mum said, "im gonna drop you off at ethels house and then when ive finished dropping Deena off, ill come pick you up."

"Ill be alright alone here," she said.
"Nan are u sure," I asked.
"Yes Deena," she said, then she looked at my mum and said, "just come back quick."

I put my suitcase in the back of my mums car and got in the passenger seat and did my seatbelt.
"She wants to move back to Barbados,"my mum said as we got to the Brixton academy.
"She cant though, like she has to pay the mortgage," i said.
"She finished paying that off years ago Deena, why would you thinks she needed to pay it off."
I was bare shocked, "She asked me for money ages ago, she said she needed it to pay the mortgage."
My mum looked at me as we were waiting for the traffic lights, "Deena are u sure."
I nodded, then she said, "I need to talk to her about it then, how much did u give her?".
"I think 500."
"500!, where did u get that from?".
I didnt say nothing, "from a boy," she asked.
"Nah nah," i said.
Then she changed the subject, "Marlons the guy you're going to stay with, he's Uncle Pauls boy from college, I used to go out with him before I met your dad."
I nodded.
She said, "its only temporary Deena, he's a nice guy, as soon as we sort out what we're gonna do, you're going back to Spain, its safe."
Then she started cryin, "Ive never seen her so scared."
She was talkin about nan, she said, "This fuckin country, lettin dumb youths run the streets attacking innocent people."
I looked down and she said, "I swear Deena, if I didnt like Labour so much, id vote conservative cos they seem to know how to deal with crime, but theyre racist, they act like they're modern but they're racist, but they know how to deal with crime."

"Are u going to vote," i asked.
"Of course," she said, "whats the point in complaining and not doing anything about it."
"who are you voting for," i asked.
"Tory," she said, "I hate them, but look at whats happened, only they know what to do with this kind of stuff, Labour are too busy letting everyone be lazy, last night at the hospital, this woman came in with her daughter, and when we asked the mum what was wrong, you know what she said sorry no english how do people who cant speak English get into England- make sure u vote Deena, politics affects all of us."

We got to Hendon.
When we got there, some tall black guy was standing outside the house. My mum put on her lipstick and we both got out of the car.
"Marlon,"my mum waved.
I pulled my suitcase out of the back and we walked towards the guy. he looked bare like an older version of Bashy.
"Im sorry about what happened," he said, "how is she."
"Shes fine, shes at home, a bit shaken up." my mum said. "Marlon this is my daughter Deena."
Marlon kissed me on the cheek and said, "Woiii, she's a looker."
I smiled and my mum gave me the kind of look which said dont fink about it
"Deena," she said, "I have to go and go to mum, Marlon, I'll call you to arrange rent and stuff."
"Alright," Marlon said.
He kissed her on the cheek. My mum hugged me and then left.
"You want a drink," he asked as she left.
I tried to hold back my tears and said,"yeah."
We walked into his kitchen, it was nang. i think it was a new house cos it looked like he had just moved in.
"Deena is it?", he asked handin me orange juice.
I nodded.
"The spare rooms big and nice, my nephew stays in it sometimes but cos ur here, he'll stay in the other one," he said.
I nodded and he stared at me in the face, "Do you model?".
I shook my head.
"Listen, your mum explained why you were in Spain and stuff and i want you to know that you can talk to me," he said.
I nodded and said, "thanks."
"You know who you look like," he said, "You look like that girl, the one who Ray J fucked on camera."

"Everyone says that," i laughed.
"You dont have to pay rent," he said, "ill just take the money your mum gives me and give it to you."

Then i caught him looking at my tits.
"Can i see the room."
He showed me into the room and i looked on the bed.
"the bed is nice," i said.
"its comfy." he said.
I looked at him.
"Its really big," i said,
"I hate it," he said, "i hate being in bed alone."
"How old are you again," i asked.
"36."
I nodded.
"Youve got something on your top," he said.
Then he started brush his hand against my tit.
He pulled off my top.
I pulled off his jeans. He took off mine and he undid my bra and i took off my gstring.
his body was so in shape, he had a tatoo of lion paws on his chest.
He kissed my tits.
I licked his lips as he slowly put me on the bed.
"You're the sexiest piece of pussy ive ever seen," he said. then he looked at me and said, "nah, i cant do this, your mum and uncle want me to look after you, im sorry."
then he put on his clothes and left the room.

i lay on the bed and cried.
I felt so lost, i was scared for sorcha, bare upset about my nan and i missed spain, tings were simple there.
I put on my clothes and went downstairs. Marlon was on the phone.
When he saw me, he said bye to the person and put the phone down.
"Can u call me a cab please," i said, "i need to pick up my phone from my house."

"Would your mum be cool with it," he said.
I said, "yeah,"
He picked up the phone and called me a cab. when he finished calling it, he said, "Deena im sorry yeah, im really sorry- im your uncles friend, your mums ex, that shits bare weird."
I smiled, as i waited for the cab, he was telling me about how he worked in some jobs agency and how his nephew was making bare P at some call centre and how if i wanted he could get me a job there.
When the cab came, i said, "whats your number,ill call u when im on the way back."
He gave me the number, i picked up my clutch bag and ran into the cab.
It was raining bare hard.
it was rush hour as well, it took an hour and a half to get to my mums yard.
i paid the driver and unlocked the door and went into the house.
where the fuck is this phone. i ran upstairs and found it in my room. i was kinda prang cos i didnt wanna be alone in the house too long,i was jus about to call the cab, when there was a knock at the door.

Something was telling me not to answer it, but i walked downstairs and opened the door.
"Long time Deena."
SHIT. It was Chanel.

25 comments:

  1. omfg, hardest chapter, you know long i waited for this.
    I KNEW CHANEL WASNT FINISHED WITH HER, I FUCKIN KNEW IT.
    and ooooh marlon!
    and omg deenas nan.
    and why does deena keep fucking jason.
    and oh shit- deena sounds like she looks even sexier than she did before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooh why did deena go back man she should have just asked her mum i knew summink bad was gonna happen why uncle jason again man hhard chapter though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg same ol' deana bare dumb! whats gonna happen now tho, boi i need more pls...n dont leave it so long next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgg , deena . the same dumb shitedd. dont leave it so long again pleas ? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. deeena man
    u gotta stop fuckin ur uncle
    its disgusting and its not a good look

    chanel.. shit boii something about to go down

    ReplyDelete
  6. kmt why is her mum voting Conservative? vote Labour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whens the next chapter i cant keep waitin

    ReplyDelete
  8. STOP FUCKIN UR UNCLE ! Its makin me sick

    ReplyDelete
  9. But i don't get it, Kim Kardashian is butters. REALEST Talks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. um...deena cant vote coz shes under 18!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i thought dis chapter was gonna be in 2 parts

    ReplyDelete
  12. She should have just not opened the door.. Deena's fucked now, boyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. im glad dat marlon didnt fuc her.
    for real deena needs to sop fuckin her uncle dat shit is narsty.

    dumb ass y wud u go bac home knowin dat u've got ppl afta u

    ReplyDelete
  14. Webs this gonna end. This is well longer then rochelle an nomi sket. Make the next one (if there is one) paras the pimp. About time u did a man version lol. Sik so far anyway

    ReplyDelete
  15. naah swear shes over 18 cuz shes meant to go uni but didnt get in x

    ReplyDelete
  16. RESSSPECTS LOL this shit is jokes...much love from the states

    ReplyDelete
  17. why does she keep opening the damn door, it always brings bad news n more beef. if u not expecting anyone, look thru the peephole or DON'T OPEN THE BLUDCLART DOOR! lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. but waddi rasssssclattttt dissssssssssss? wharm2deena? she fi dead? dis wait is a longtingggggg it dun or wat????!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i thought this was gna be in 2 parts? whers the other? n whers the deena dialouges.. im confused!

    ReplyDelete
  20. shiiiit yeah do a man version next time! lovin this so far tho im actually hooked. i wana know what happened to sorcha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. what happened to sorcha??

    ReplyDelete
  22. She bought bread and toast? loool
    And lol @ the little politics lecture in the middle. Dont vote Torys! Racist poor-hating fools

    ReplyDelete
  23. ^^^^^^^ COSIGN @ DA BREAD N TOAST TING
    DUNNO WHY IT ANNOYED ME SO MUCH.
    BUT IT DID.
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  24. iBet Deena Is Gonna Fukk Marlon's Nephew.

    Pshh' She Fukks EVERYONE, Actually NO. Correction, She Fucks Anyone That Has A Dick. iSwear, She Might Aswell Fuck A Monkey Or A Spider.

    ReplyDelete
  25. why she fuckin her ucnle?! fuk @ her damm

    ReplyDelete