Saturday 3 April 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 36

Smurkz tried to draw for his strap but one of Chanels man kicked him down. I jumped up bare scared as Chanel looked at me. i could see the scars on her face and she was wearing black gloves on the hands that Smurkz had thrown acid on.
Natalie got up from the floor and stood next to Chanel.
Dee ran out of the room and screamed "SHIT" when he saw Chanel and her man dem.
Smurkz looked bare shook, he was goin so red like he was gonna shit himself.

"You SNAKE!", he shouted at Natalie.
Chanel looked at Natalie and smiled, "Safe for this yeah."
"It's no problem, this dickhead bre thought I was on his team," Natalie said.
Then Chanel took out what looked to be 300 in 20 and 10 pound notes and gave it her wrapped in a rubber band.
Natalie put it in her purse and said to Smurkz "You give my girl Diane herpes from cheating with other chicks and u think im gonna be pally pally with you, when Chanel called me and told me what u did to her, I got so vex."
Then she kissed Chanel on the cheek.
"I beg one of u take her to the airport for me,"Chanel said.
One of Chanels boys and he and Natalie walked out of the flat and closed the door.

I was so shook, Chanel looked so different, Smurkz had really fucked up her face.
She looked at me and then looked at Smurkz, "Tie him up," she said to her boys, "and den u man bring whoevers in the other room out here innit."

Smurkz and Dee were shook as Chanels man tied them to the chairs.
I looked at Chanel and i started to cry, "please dont hurt me."
I realized the mess i was in, i thought of just being in college, doing my coursework with natalie, going to lessons, going to lunch and cracking joke, walking home with natalie and just enjoying ourselves and now it was over.
Chanel's boys pulled out the two guys whowere in the room.

"These are two of the bres that raped me,"Chanel said.
They tried to fight but Chanel's man dem started punching them up.
They tied them up too.
Then Chanel pulled out her strap and walked to Smurkz.

She held it to his head. I started crying as two of her man dem sat on opposite sides of me.
"15th May 2006," she said. "Girl gets on a bus by herself leaving her grandparents house at 10 oclock, she gets on the 196 going to Norwood, she was 14 years old, how old were you Smurkz."

He started stammering. "You were 16," Chanel said calmly, "And she's on the back of the bus on the top deck by herself texting her mum to let her know she was on the bus coming home from spending the day with her grandparents and then five bres, one 16 year old and 4 18 year olds get on the bus, go up to the top and see her there and they try and chirps her and when she said she had a boyfriend so the guys would leave her alone, what happened next?".

Dee looked at Smurkz and started crying. Smurkz said, "i dont know."
Chanel held the strap closer to his head, "Ill tell you den, one of the guys stood in front of the camerawhilst the rest of them tore off her clothes and raped her, at the back of the bus, 14 year old girl coming from spending the day with her nan and they raped her on the back of the bus and then got off at their stop like nobodys business."

Then one of Chanels man said, "She was my little sister Smurkz."
I gasped.
"Nah nah nah, it wasnt me,"Smurkz said.
"14 year old girl to embarrased to tell her mum or anybody what happened to her, and doesnt know how to cope and she tells ONE person, her best friend and I didnt say anything to anybody, I promised I wouldnt tell anybody wanted happened to her,"Chanel started to cry and then she said, "But then when she killed herself Smurkz, I had to tell somebody why, I had to explain to her maj that she was raped and then a few years I find out it was you who did it with your olders, thats WHY i wanted to set u up, fuck the other shit u did, fuck when u banged up that guy for no reason, fuck when you jacked the white lady walking her kids from school and fuck when you had your boys rape me in this very flat, but my best friend killed herself because you killed her first, when you and your man got on the 196 and raped her on the back of the bus on the top deck."

The guy who had spoken before walked up to Smurkz and started punching him up, Smurkz started screaming as a tooth fell out of his mouth.
"Stop it,"Chanel said.
"You know what you do to aperson when you rape them,"Chanel said calmly, "You kill them, and you take everything away from them, they never forget your face or the way you smelled when you violated them or the way you didnt care that you were hurting them, they never forget and sometimes if their lucky they can move on, but sometimes when its bad, they can never get rid of the feeling of your hands on them violating them."

"Im sorry,"Smurkz cried, he was bawlin so hard, "Im sorry."
"People fink its cool to do feel ups,"Chanel said, "It dont matter whether the person you're doing it to doesnt say anything to stop it, if they haven't given you permission to touch them its aviolation, people think its alright to hurt people who seem more vulnerable than them, they fink its alright to pick up a knife from their yard and go out with it and end someones life with it, they dont understand that when you kill someone you kill a family, you kill the memories, you kill years of friendship and families, man dem- innocent man dem- attacked for nothin because people dont appreciate human life, when i told deena to help me set u up, I was never gonna hurt you, i just wanted you to feel scared, like all those people did when you attacked them, do you know what it feels like to walk the streets and not know if you're gonna make it home safe."

Then Chanel looked at me, "Deena, where's Sorcha."
I pointed in the other room.
She walked in there and ran out screaming, "what did u do to her!".
Dee started cryin, the other two guys were tryin to hide that they were prang but i could see it in their eyes.
"You're sick," Chanel said. "I want you to feel what its like to do what you did to me and my friend,"

"no no," dee cried, "please dont."
Smurkz tried to escape.
"Wait," Chanel said, "Someone take Deena home,".
I cried.
One of her man dem took my hand and led me outside the flat and as we walked out of the corridor and toward the lift, i heard Smurkz screaming.
As Chanels boy walked me to one of the ten tinted cars outside the flat, he asked me if i was ok and gave me a ribena.
I got in the car. I cried thinking about Sorcha, what had them man done to her, the way Chanel screamed told me it was something bad
"Where do u live." he asked me.
I gave him directions to my mums house.
It was a long drive.
"My name's Tony innit."
"Hi Tony,"I said trying not to cry.
"Ur gonna be ok, stop crying yeah," he said.
I nodded.
"Do you want anything to eat," he asked, "Chanel said man can get you some KFC or suttin."
"Im ok, turn the left here please."

We got to my mums house and before i got out the car I asked him, "Are they gonna kill them."
He looked at me and sed, "Most animals dont even kill their own kind."
I Got out of the car and knocked on the door, i felt so sick.
The door opened and it was my mum.
The car drove off.
"Deena baby."
I hugged her so hard, "Mummy."


I told her everything as she cleaned my face up, I told her about Natalies dad, Sorcha, everything, except what happened with Jason.
She started crying, "I should have been there for you Deena, Ive been to busy trying to sort my life out, that I stopped caring about you."
I looked down and wanted to tell her about me finding my dad but i looked up and said, "Mum, im scared about what that ryan boy might do to me."

"Deena," she said, "These people are animals, they feel no way about killing or doing anything, they're just animals."

"Mum, theyre gonna come after me now he knows I lied to the police about not being with me when he was."
Then i looked at her face, she had been crying, "what happened to you," i asked.

"Im working at a new hospital, Kings, and erm yesterday a boy came in, about your age, a bit younger and he had been stabbed 6 times and erm," she started crying, "when he came in, he was losing a lot of blood because they had cut into his veins, they stabbed him twice in the arm and when his mum came in with his older sister, she didnt know what had happened the police had only told her her son was in hospital and just as one of the other nurses was explaining to his mum," she started crying and said, "just as she was telling his mum that her only son had been stabbed, the doctor walked out and told her that her boy was dead."

I felt sick.
"And his sister- she just froze and walked out of the hospital into the cold and his mum just fell on the floor crying and when i went to comfort her, I felt her loss, like it was you who had been killed, they killed her boy Deena and when they were preparing his body to take him down to the morgue this morning the doctor noticed his right fist was closed and when they opened it, there was a pound in it- he was going to buy an easter egg for his little cousin when he got stabbed."


My mum got up and went to the sink and started bawlin.
I had to hold back my tears. "Deena I know what these boys can do, they're sick, I dont ever want to be home and get a knock on my door and know what the police are going to tell me, I know i havent been there for you, but i cant lose you Deena, not to these streets, its like i knew you were going to come today, your nan said she hasnt seen you in days."
I cried as she hugged me so tight, I had told her about everythin, smurkz and natalie setting me up at the party, about sorcha, about michelle, about everythin.

"Deena, you need to leave London," she said.
I looked up at her, "what?".
"I'm going to book you a flight for the next plane out to Spain, you can go and stay with Aunt Mable and her boyfriend."
"Mum why?".
"Because I cant risk this Ryan boy and his friends come and get you because you lied against them to help Natalie."
"Mum i cant leave London."
"If you stay they'll kill you."
"Mum what are you saying."
"You're leaving London Deena, you're leaving London."




To Be Continued.

44 comments:

  1. ohmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deena's Lucky boiii!!! Like i said Chanel is HARD!!!!! PLEASE nxt 1 i wanna know wat happened to Sorcha!!!! and i hope smurkz is gonna DIE kmt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Deena has the chance to finally sort her life out. Yes she has done some stupid things, but she needs to start fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MAMA GOT SCARED. SHE SAID YOUR MOVING WITH YOUR AUNTIE AND UNCLE IN SPAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooow. so even though Deena ran off with Chanel's £500 and was running her mouth to Sorcha which ended in Chanel gettin raped n having acid thrown on her... she's forgiven?

    hell nooo! u seen how pissed Chanel is, I know she aint gonna stand for that shit, she's gonna come after Deena for her cash as soon as she's done wit Smurkz and his boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these chapters r so addictive
    chanel is ard bodied

    ReplyDelete
  7. "To be continued" - does that mean this is taking a break?

    ok I know I said Deena needs to move away from this shit and sort her life on the last chapter but now it's happening I'm feeling emosh.

    if she leaves the ends ok she'll live happily eva after in Spain but that means... no more London no more story!

    LOL you got me addicted to this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Hope Dat Chanel Dont Try Do ANyfing TO Deena , but , Sorcha , Dee And Smurks Dserve Everything Dat Happen To Dem .

    Dis Is Soooo Addicting , Im Obsessed Wid Dis Story Now . Lol . x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was the best chapter

    ReplyDelete
  10. What chanel said is so true!..hardest chapter out of all the deenasket ones!!..keep it up, your writing has improved so much since rochelle and nomi, practice makes perfect well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. u no wot, smurkz is just beyond evil, id luv 2 no hw cme he got dat way

    ReplyDelete
  12. no wonder Chanel was dying to set him upp .. must of hurt for her so much to lose her best friend

    best chapter yet ( Y )

    ReplyDelete
  13. nah i think chanel gonna leave deena.. as far as channels concerned the only thin that deena did wrong was tell that big mouth sorcha.. she didn't kno deena a was gonna take her money.. sorcha sounds like she's been fucked up. they oroberly poured the acid in her p***y..

    i rate channel highly

    ReplyDelete
  14. keep dem coming man !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loool at da guy usin Fresh Prince of BelAir lyrics looool

    But wow this chapter has been emotional!! OMG Deena is tooo lucky, hope she rlly do make it outta this

    & Wow Natalie suprised me!! I thut she was gnna leave Deena fo dead, well truesay she's alwyz been a gd friend, it's a shame she gt fucked ova

    Smurkz had dis shit comin, allow he's been rapin ppl since he was 16! Das too fuckin siiiik in da head

    ReplyDelete
  16. this was an emotional chapter
    a tear ran down my cheak at the part about the little boy wanting to buy an easter egg for his lil cuz. it hurt me inside, because it happens everyday.
    it was really sad

    ReplyDelete
  17. CAANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE BOIII!
    this chapter is doin it no lie

    ReplyDelete
  18. cumon knowin deena sge gonna go 2 spain and probaly slept wid er auntys man

    kmt leavin out da best prt
    i wanna knows wat happened to smurkz
    errr n now she has herpes 2.

    i hope dat she can start afresh and leave her skettish wayz in london

    dat stori woz saddd

    ReplyDelete
  19. I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MAMA GOT SCARED. SHE SAID YOUR MOVING WITH YOUR AUNTIE AND UNCLE IN SPAIN. looooooooooooooooooool!!


    BEST CHAPTER YET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. lol at the fresh prince remix ^ loooool... this is too much for me! chanel...boii i dint expect dat and boi deena is a lucky sket! sheesh...this addiction to these stories is emosh!! moooooreeee pleeeease i want mooorreee lol ;)...the end is near tho alie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. YESSS DEENA LEAVE and oh my what they did to sorcha i can only guess with the acid and all wow that chapter was emotional ! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. omfg, what are they gonna do to smurkz and what have dee and those two guys done to sorcha.
    LMAO, i just realized something, didnt one of sorchas contacts fall out when natalie beat her up, meaning she would have had one brown eye and blue eye.

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my god for some reason i think the guy who got stabbed>> the one deena's mum was talking abt<< is ryan.. yooh kno coz he has a yunga sista.....

    plz not ryan...
    ok i think hiz a dikhead but i think he shud be dem bad boy turn good character coz he seems genuine in hiz own ...er..way..
    lol...

    ReplyDelete
  24. does anyone know when the next chapter gonna be uploaded??? this is such an addictive read!! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. When i was reading that lil part bout the boy gettin stabbed with the money in his hand, I fort that it was Ryan aswell. Who knows???
    And y is Deena questioning her mother bout movin out of London. There aint nufin here 4 her. If she wants 2 live in a coffin den cntinue leaving in London innit kmt.

    This chapter went HARD!!!! The whole sket series is live. Cant wait 2 read more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Urm.. Hellloo Everyone needs to remember that deena is a snake along with sorcha.. Mi nah feel sorry for er..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Im Addicted buh slyly i fink chanel shud go after deena and shake her up a bit.. deena's a snake mayte.. it dnt condone the violence in this buh same ways that she gettin bk wat she helped others do.. from wen yuh get a taster and yuh dnt like it.. dnt do it again

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. i actualy almost creid when reading this i was raped by two guys and everything that chanel said was true it totally kills you inside. you have to find away to bring yourself back to life.. i cant believe that people are that sick in the head that they would violate people like that we see it on tv we read about it but it never actualy clicks until we can see it.. this writer gets 100% best online sket story!

    ReplyDelete
  29. All im sayin is aunt mable bes be careful cah Deena might go n sleep with her man, she never learns

    ReplyDelete
  30. ahhh shit i wana know what happened to sorcha! sounds bad...

    ReplyDelete
  31. omg it took dis long 4 me 2 sympathise wif dena...shes lost

    ReplyDelete
  32. omgg chanel is a goon!!

    how can the Tony guy give deena a ribena looooooool.

    ReplyDelete
  33. ahhhhh puuurrrrlease

    ReplyDelete
  34. i rate chanel, hard
    best chapter (so far)!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. FUCK ALL OF U U ALL ARE SKETS READIN THIS U HAVE STUFF IN CUMMIN WID DEENA U PRICK HEDS UR MUMS ARE SKETS TOO

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aweeh, chanel is a guud person after what sorcha and deanna did. and i think natalie still wants to become deanna friend deep down inside lmao

    ReplyDelete
  37. wait i dnt get it is chanel rochelle??

    ReplyDelete
  38. RAHHHHHHHH AND I DNT WERE DAHT BWOI ISZ GOIN BOWT ALL OF YUE READIN DIIS R SKETSZ KMRCT SO ISZ YUR NAN

    ReplyDelete
  39. people get horney from dis shit

    ReplyDelete
  40. Chanel goes in boy !!

    Nd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at the 5th comment !

    ReplyDelete
  41. I give Chanel ratings! She is the only real one in this storyy .. Fuck man im addicted ! Next chapter here i come ;)

    ReplyDelete