Saturday 10 April 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 38 part 1

"U alrite darling."
She kissed me on my cheek. I let her in.
"Chanel."
She walked in and close the door behind her.
"You look so nice Deena, did you go on holiday,".
"No," I lied, "Ive been here."
She laughed and walked into my front room and looked around, "You're lying, Ive had man drive by here everynight for the past two weeks, nobodys been here except your maj."

She sat down on the sofa.
"You actually look bare nice," she said.
She didnt look like she used to, she looked bare tired.
She stared at me and said, "My money please."

I almost shitted my pants.
"What."
"Remember that grand I gave you to set up Smurkz."
"It was 5 bills Chanel."
"I had to give your friend Natalie 5 bills to do the job YOU couldnt do so now i want it from you, where is it."
I was so shook, I could feel myself getting red.
"Chanel, I dont have agrand."

"Deena," she said, "You DO have a grand, you have a GRAND that you owe me"
I looked to the floor.
"Is that all your hair," she asked.
I looked up and nodded.
"It grew bare fast from when I last saw you."
"Chanel, wheres Sorcha, is she ok?".

Chanel looked at me and laughed, "She's fine, i didnt do shit to her, it was Smurkz and Dee."
"But you said that- whenyou walked into the room you said that... you said dat..you were shocked by what you saw..."

"Oh yeah," Chanel said, "One of her eyes was brown, they must of fucked her up bad, but dont try change the subject, i want my dough innit."

"What about Smurkz and Dee."

Then she gave me a dirty look and got bare in face, "They got what they're so used to giving... you have two months to get my money innit."
And then i thought about it, why was i gonna go through all this stress when i had 5 grand in my account, if it meant getting her out of my life then fuckyeah.
"Alright, gimme ur bank details and I'll send it to you," i said.

"Only deal with cash Deena."

"Chanel, I can only withdraw 3 hundred at a time, please let me just send it to you."

"Cool."
Me and her went upstairs to my room and i opened the door. My laptop was on the bed. She sat on the bed next to me.
I logged on.
"What are your details please."
She looked at me and told them to me.
I wanted this bitch out of my fuckin life.
"Alright," i said, "Ive sent the grand."
"When will i get it."
"Tommorow."

She kissed me on the cheek and got up to leave.
"Chanel," i said, "what happened to Sorcha when I left, did you do anyfin to her."

"I left before my boys did- I dont know what they did to her innit, tru say she owes me money too, 6 bills i think it is, are u gonna pay for her?"

I shook my head.
"Then shut the fuck up den innit."
I followed her down the stairs and saw her out.
"You went on holiday innit," she said.
"Spain."
She nodded, "I wont trouble you again innit, I promise."
She kissed me on the cheek and then left.

I was so scared.
I locked the door and ran up to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Chanel was right, my hair was too long.
I whipped out the scissors and then cut my hair to shoulder legnth, I did it bare neat, I had learnt to do it from year 10 work experience in Toni and Guy innit.

I got out my straightener and straightened my hair.
As i was doing it, i stopped and held back my tears, i couldnt get the rape out of my head, i was bare scared of being alone and then i thought about it, i was dumb to come back here alone, i was dumb to care about sorcha and dumb to give chanel a grand, but i just wanted her to fuck off.

I put on my jacket, called a cab and left the house.
The cab was there within five minutes and it took me back to Hendon to Marlons yard.
I walked to the wrong door at first but then i found it like five minutes after.
I knocked on the door.
Oh my. Oh my.
Some tall 6ft, dark skinned guy answered.
"Deena yeah?", he said.
"Hi."
I smiled and walked in.
"My names Adam, I'm Marlons nephew."
"Oh hi."
I walked into the front room.
"Has he gone out," I asked.
"Yeah yeah," Adam said, "He's staying at his girls house tonight."

I nodded.
"You look bare familiar," he said, "You like someone off tv."
I smiled and took off my jacket, this guy looked like a proper sweet boy. Blue Ralphie, green slippers, navy jeans and a tatoo of a map of something on his right bicep.
I was bare shy.
"You eaten?", he asked, "I just came back from Chicken Cottage."
I laughed, "Man dem and chicken cottage."
He laughed, "Black man's crack, do you want some?".
"Im ok thanks."

His voice was so soft but at the same time it had a bit of road innit, he sounded like a guy from road who'd had speech lessons, it was weird but nice.
I sat in the chair and put on the tv, I was suprised by how comfortable I was in the house, tru say I had only moved in that morning.
He came back with a plate of two big chicken breasts and chips with peyear mayonaise.
He sat down and said, "Can man just check Sky news quicktime."

I gave him the control. He changed the channel, they were talking about the election.

"You gonna vote?", he asked.
"Im not even interested in you know, they're all the same."
"They're actually not yanah, politics affect everything."

"It dont affect everything," I said, "it dont affect raving."

"Yeah it does," he said, "Didnt you hear about that Giggs show that got shut down by the feds for the dumbass reason that a fight might break out but dont have shit to say when those muslim man started heckling at the burials of the soliders brought back from Iraq, the feds couldnt have shut the show down if the law didnt let it, laws are made by politics."

"I aint even registered you know."

"You should," he said yamming his chicken, "I registered yesterday."
"Who are you voting for?".
"Labour man, when they brought in EMA,it saved my life," he started laughing, "Them times i was in college, i was living with my dad and he wasnt helping out with anything, like I did photography alevel and you have to bare shit for it with your own dough, i used EMA to get all of it, Labour care more about the average person innit, like you and me but their crime and immigration policy is shit."

"Tru say Conservatives are racist innit," I said.
"They used to be, but they cant be anymore, they're not dumb, they know how powerful we black heads can be when we want to, here's how i see it, even though Im voting for Labour, im only doing it cos they helped me with EMA and cos I prefer them to the Tories but Labour give people too much to the point where they discriminate against hard working people, like i know bare girls from secondary who got pregnant just to get a free flat, the tories would never allow that innit."

I was getting bare interested.
He continued, "Labour help people yeah- but they help a few people too much to the point where it becomes cheaper for you not to work than to get a job, but if you're tryna work your way out of ends and do bigger shit then they're the ones to vote for, but once you get out of ends and do bigger shit they discriminate against you for being rich, I know a few man in Uni who wouldnt get grants cos their parents earn too much like to say their parents give them money, thats not fair, the conservatives are old fashioned but deal with crime better and look after the rich innit."

"Who should i vote for?".
"Its not a rush ting, you have until April 20th innit, you're 18 yeah?".
"Yeah i turned 18 when i was in Spain- i was in spain with some fam."
"Skeen skeen, yeah you looked tanned."
I giggled.
"Make sure you at least register though yeah,"he said.
"On that aboutmyvote.co.uk site innit."
He nodded.

He was nowhere half as good looking as Smurkz or Ryan but he was still nice, he looked like Michael Jai White, just a younger version.
"How old are you," I asked.
"21," he said, "Do you model?".

"Nah," i said, "do you think i should."

"You like bare like that...ah whats her name.... you know what- you look like Kanye West's ting just with hair but at the same like them arab girls on that dumb show."

"Its not dumb," i laughed."The Kardashians."
"Yeah yeah," he laughed, "the one with the fat backoff got doggied out raw by Ray J."
We both laughed so hard.
"Where u from," he asked.
"My mums Basian and my dad's Iranian."
"Can you speak Fardou?".
"How do you know about Fardou?".
"I used to go out with some Iranian chick from Finsbury Park innit."

"What happened."

"I fucked her bredrin," he said, "dem times dere i was a gyallest."
"You're ALL gyallests." i said.
"Nah nah, ive changed man," he laughed, "Im on serious shit now."
"Is it."

"I work at the local youth centre part time and Im trying to build my own studio."

"You mc?".

"Used to," he said, "but got involved in too much hype so man left that shit."

"Have you got a girl," I asked.
He shook his head and smiled at me. "Got a few tings that are on me still."
"Im not suprised," i said.
"Ah i see, you think im nice yeah."
"I didnt say that," I smiled, "You're not bad though."
"Thanks, you just did a lot for mans ego," he laughed.
"Sorry," I said.

"Uncle Marlon didnt tell me what happened to you like why you're here, but know that you're safe yeah, he's bare cool,"

"Yeah i know, he seems like it," i said.
"Listen, do you wanna go out for some Nandos."
"You just ate chicken cottage."
He put his plate down and lifted up his ralphie, "You see this six pack yeah, man works hard for it, i eat more than this everyday."
"Alright cool," I said, "do you drive."
"Yeah yeah," he said, "black renault clio."
"Oh i saw it outside."

"Im gonna shower yeah, ill be down in a bit."
I nodded.
His skin was on point, his skin was on point, body was nice. Now i was feenin for the dick.
I got up slowly and walked up to the bathroom.
I could hear the shower running.
I took off all my clothes, even my thong and walked in.
"Hello?", his eyes were covered in soap so he couldnt see, he was so soapy scrubbing himself.
I looked at the dick, 10 inches.
He wiped his eyes and saw me standing there.
He looked at my body.
"whoah."

He looked at me and said, "Deena, u on this ting, you're naked in front of me- but do you really wanna bang doe."

I passed him his towel.
He dried himself and i shut the bathroom door. I locked it.
"Bareback me," i said.
He kissed my lips as he hand his big hands on my ass.
He started sucking my neck.
"wait," he said.
He walked to his jeans which were on the floor and pulled out a rubber. I rolled my eyes as he put it on.
"I like it bareback,"i said.
"I like it protected,"he said.
He hand his hands on my waist as he sucked on my bottom limp.
he was rubbin himself up against me.
He said, "Do i feel nice," and he sounded bare like Giggs. I got wet immediately.
He touched my pussy.
My legs started to quiver.
I sucked his neck. The feeling of his head against my neck was so warm.
he spread my legs apart and said, "Dont scream."
"what."
I screamed.
He shoved his dick in me so hard i had to gasp for air.
i wrapped my legs around his waist and started to whine on his dick. his palms were pressed firm against the wall behind me as he started to bang me.
I could feel only half of him inside of me and i wanted more, i tried to lower myself more on the dick.
He took his dick out of me and put me on the floor.
I lay with my face to the ground, with my ass in the air, with my back arched.
He got behind me and slowly put his dick in me.
"oh adam, adam please more."
i couldnt fake it if i tried.

The feeling of his dick in me was sending me.. i was feeling high. in a daze.
i didnt know if it was the way he was doing it, or the size of his dick but it was too nice.
"Deena back your backoff more onto me, push it more," he said. i did it and i cried out.
all of him was in me.
he was bare muscular, i could feel his legs muscles against the back of my thigh.
He was banging me slow and i could feel every inch of his big black dick inside of my pussy walls. everywhere it touched tingled.
i wanted to scream out "marry me," but that would sound bare dumb.
he was doggying me the best i had ever had it, and then he...oh shit.
He held my head down with his right hand and started to bang me so hard, we both started to slide across the bathroom.
i was gruntin bare.
"Let me suck ur dick."
He pulled out of me and when he did my pussy felt bare empty.
He whipped off the rubber and i put my lips on dick. I could feel it poking my cheek as i licked the tip.
He was so tall and strong and he was smiling at me as i sucked his cum pipe.
"Im gonna buss."
I started suckin bare hard and then he buss in my mouth with his dick still in it.
His cum ran down my lips and onto my tits.
He pulled his dick out of my mouth and wiped it with his towel.
He tried to help me off my knees but i couldnt walk, i had shaky knees.
we both started laughing.
he picked up and took me one of the rooms and lay me on the bed.
He lay next to me and i rested on his chest.
I was still panting from the beat.

"whats that tatoo on your arm of," i asked.
He said, "its a map of Cameroon, my ancestors are from there innit."
I looked up at him, "how doyou know?", i asked.
"My great grandad told me when i went Grenada a few years ago, he said he met his great grandad who was a slave."

"Oh shit is it," i asked.
He nodded.
"Fuck me again," i said.
He giggled, "You wanna take another ride in my cock pit yeah."
I leaned over and licked the top of his dick, he said "AH".
He was about to get on top of me and then the doorbell rang.
I kissed my teeth
He jumped up and put on his jeans.
"Im gonna see who it is."
I waited for him as he went downstairs.
I heard him open the door and i heard a chicks voice, then i heard Adam say , "wait here."
I heard him run back up. he came to the room.
"who is it," i asked.
"Its for you," he said.
"Who is it."
"Some chick, some chick called Sorcha."

27 comments:

  1. Just when ithought it was getting predictable, this happens lol. i fucking love it.
    Adam sounds like a proper nice guy, but we all know how they turn out with deena, but with him he seems like hes got good shit going.
    AND OH SHIT SORCHA! AHHHHHHHHHH
    SO SICK SO SICK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chanel you take the piss, taking a grand when u only gave her half. and ehmmmmmmm ADAM ADAM ADAM, adam sounds like he erm, yeah adam could get it, so nice to FINALLY see a man whose got his shit together
    and deena, how sexy is she?
    amber rose
    kim kardasian mixed up into one.
    wtf, both sexy girls but unless deena is the PENGEST girl alive, i find her hard to imagine.

    and OH MI ASS! SORCHA'S BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need part 2 now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Part 2 please!!!! This is getting tooooo good!

    wtf is sorcha doing there? how did she know where to find deena???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam had to have 2 chicken BREASTS didnt he... btw please do those urls to asos n stuff, it opens our imagination more lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i respect dat da writers raising the importance of politics and voting-nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooooooool when chanel said dat she realised that one of her eyes were brown should adam have banged her i dnt think so ive lost bare respect for him and sorcha the blue eyed bitch xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How does everyone always know how to find people?! Did they put some trackin device up her pum or something?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just went and registered to vote because of this, i wasnt going to bother cause 'they are all the same'

    so thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    chanel and sorchas one brown eye, does she not know that sorcha wore blue contacts.
    just registered to vote

    ReplyDelete
  11. DEENA IS SOOOO NASTY! Does she fuck EVERYONE with a dick! Her insides must be over wide and full of rotten cum!

    Well done Adam for insisting on a condom! Its about time you started to promote SAFE SEX!!!

    Chanel should have fucked her up for making her get gang raped and what happened to her acid up hand?

    Love the plug for voting! Too funny! Try it with SAFE SEX now! Too many young girls may look at this and think that your glamorising promiscuous bareback sex!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LMAO at trackin device in her pum uknoe loooooooooool truesay tho how do they find eachother?

    ReplyDelete
  13. part two part two!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. part 2 need to definetely cum on man dis is getin interest i even told my man 2 cum off my line so i can finish readin dis lol das huw bad im on findin out wag1 wid dis story...

    ReplyDelete
  15. daily mail style politics

    ReplyDelete
  16. finally we get a real man in the story! Adam wow he's intelligent, cares about politics n voting, wears rubbers AND and he's a good fuck!

    lol i was getting tired of Deena having to deal with all the other wasteman so far. and big up the writer for getting people to register to vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahahaha! raaaah tracking devicee in here pum still!

    fuuck as if this fake blue eyed bitch is back! shes a fuucking leech man! she needs to die! adam should whack her with his 10inches! lol!

    too tooo much1 i neeed more! waah happpend to eem dialouges? im still waitingg?

    u writee tooo sick man!

    ReplyDelete
  18. just read the deena dialogues loool, the first one with sorcha, had a boner so fat man couldnt leave his room for hours

    ReplyDelete
  19. sheezy...sorcha! gosh, more pls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. not feeling all this sly propaganda, but where are the deena diologes? im addicted lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. how is it sly propoganda, its introducing to politics to people who reallyarent interested, the problem is that people would rather read trash than deal with issues that actually affect them.
    this blog talks about issues that affect people that the other stories are too dumb to even recognise.
    do you know how risky it was for the author to even think up having ryan as a pansexual character, most people dont even know what it is.
    big ups to deena sket for pushing the boundaries, i just registered now and on may 6th im going to have my say

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is now getting me excited all the other drama was jus toooo hype.....lovin this doe

    how hell is this gal gettin 6grand frm her nan acc u cant take that much frm a cashpoint

    n how can she afford £80 pair of shoes?

    shes such a lair cant trust no 1 wid fake eyes lol

    i really want deena to b happy now i feel 4 her

    keep it cuming pls

    ReplyDelete
  23. I swear Chicken cottage is only in south.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just registered to vote, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. VOTE LIB DEMS

    ReplyDelete
  26. its dead now it was better in the other chapters man

    ReplyDelete