Wednesday 28 April 2010

Chapter 47

"It's Diane."
My heart stopped beating, "Natalie's friend?".
Ryan froze.
"Which Diane RYAN!", I screamed.
He walked upstairs and then ran into the bathroom and locked the door.
I banged on the door. I kept bangin and bangin. "Ryan whose Diane, which Diane do you mean?".
Then he came out, he had been bawlin. "Diane, my youts mum."

I looked at him, in shock. And then somthin hit me. When Natalie and Smurkz set me and Sorcha up and then Natalie turned on smurkz with Chanel, natalie said somethin about some chick called Diane who smurkz used to link.

"What yout," i said.
"Deena, i have to go," he said.
"Where," i said, "where are you goin- where's sorcha."
He picked up his car keys and then left the house. I was so shook, what the fuck was goin on. Ryan had a baby. What the fuck.
I was tired, id been up all night and this ting was a madness. The madness with smurkz jackin that fat boy cj, ryan and them bres tricking him into almost backing ryan brain, the bullshit with sorcha. it was too much. I stopped carin and went to bed and just lay there for an hour thinking.
Then my mind.. i started cryin for no reason. Then everything started to come back to me, ryan beatin up, the rape, me and natalie not speaking, me thinkin sorcha was dead, my mum losin her yout, my nan back in bados, and then i thought of Adam.

I wondered what he was doin. I was scared of bein alone in ryans yard and i wanted someone to hold me innit, not even to fuck but just to hold.
I got in the shower actin like none of this shit was happenin, got dressed into this dress

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Bright-Parrot-Frill-Hem-Sundress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=988041&cid=8834&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Print

These shoes http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Peggy-Canvas-Mesh-Platform-Peep-Toe-Shoe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1003812&cid=6461&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Beige+%2f+Black

and these shades http://www.asos.com/Retro-Super-Future-Sunglasses/Retrosuperfuture-Tortoise-Flat-Top-Sunglasses/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=977242&cid=4545&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Tortoiseshell

I took out my extentions, straightend my hair, use britney spears curious and left ryans yard, i called a cab to take me to adams yard, cos i wasnt feeling to be gettin feel up by any butters wasties on the train. I was actin as though none of the madness was happenin, like it was a normal day. Whilst i was in the cab some any waste cadet girls from the year below me in college saw me and started singing
DEENA DEENA
EVERYONE'S BEAT IT
BUSS IN HER MOUTH
DUN KNOW SHE'D EAT.

What dumb bitches, they're on the roadside and i'm in a cab and theyre thinkin i care about what they're saying. I'm balling and they're still reminiscing about junior jam. any strawberry shortcake hoes. Their dads probably wanna dig me out.

I drank a red bull in the cab and after being in bare traffic, i finally got to Adams.
I was so nervous.
I paid the cab driver something like 50 and I walked to the front door. I was actually pretending that the madness with ryan and sorcha and this diane bitch was goin on.
"Hello."
"Adam."
He looked at me, nah he actually stared at me for long and said, "come in."

"I knew you'd be home," i said.
"Mans that predictable yeah," he said. he looked so nang, green ralphie, boxer shorts, outline of the dick. I licked my lips.
"Adam im sorry," i said.
"for what," he said, "im the one who was goin on dumb, you didnt do anything to me, uncle marlons gone away for two weeks"
I didnt say anything and looked at his dick.
"Im not gonna waste any time Adam," i said, "i came here for you to blow my fucking back out."
No long.
Dress of. heels goodbye. shades dash to the floor. ralphie off the back, boxers on the sofa.me on my knees. his dick in my face.
I let that dick slip and slide all in my mouth, my saliva cocooned his piece, his dick was drownin in my mouth so bad i know it was wishin it had learnt to swim.
the smacking of my mouth against his dick sounded so hot.
his ting was bigger than ryans, ryan was big but adam was pokin out my cheeks.
i grabbed onto his waist as he fucked my mouth. he had his hands on my head as i slurped on his dick.
"ah", he groaned."i wanna fuck u now."
i got up and walked to his room. he was squeezin my ass as we walked there, i wasnt even thinkn of anything, just that my cunt was feenin for his dick.
I got on the bed and lay on my back. "beat me out."
He didnt even put on a dom, he spread my legs and smacked his dick against my moist pussy.
Then he slid it in.
"fuck."
i started singing rude boy in my head. he started fuckin me slow, it felt so nice. his entire dick was in me and he was grindin in me. he didnt look at me as he was fuckin me but he was sucking my nipples. he had gotten even more wedge, he was like a fucking giant now, like proper fit and tall. oh shit, i know he looks a bit like dwaine chambers.
he was fuckin me so raw and nice but i wasnt in space yet, i wasnt high off his dick yet so i told him to doggy me. I turned around on my knees and arched my back somy ass was up in the air. He was behind me, kneeling behind me with his dick rubbing against my pussy. it was so wet.
Then he put it in.
I hung my head and gasped, he had his left hand on my left shoulder and his right hand on my back.
BAM.
He started doggyin me bare fast. I sounded so dumb, i was gruntin so hard, it was so rough and his dick was movin in and out so fast that i couldnt breathe. i fell on the bed lying on my stomach as he kept on doggyin me. His dick felt so nang, it had been bare long since my pussy had taken it. Imagine this yeah- i arched my back so my ass was high up, he grabs my ass with both hands, leans back and then starts thrusting in my wet pussy. i grabbed onto shelf above his bed to stop myself from fallin.
"FUCK ME"
"YOU LIKE THIS DICK YEAH"
"I LOVE THIS DICK, FUCK ME."
He was pantin and sweating. "eat me out."
what.
"eat me out," he said.
"what the fuck do you mean, eat you out- what do you have for me to eat out."
He turned around and put his bum in my face. I screamed and did a sly fart. I hope it dont smell.
"i beg you eat me out deena, my boy said it feels so nice."
I looked at it, i slowly spread the cheeks and looked to see if it was clean, what the fuck am i doing.
One lick.
he groaned and giggled. I licked it over and over again and he begged me to stop, "nah nah, its too much," he said, "its alot."
"its ok," i said.
He lay down on his stomach as i licked his ass.
It felt weird at first but then i got used to, i knew it was dirty but i wanted him to know that i still cared for him. I started eating out his hole. he was cryin out an laughin at the same time, "ah ah ah ah ah."
oh my fucking gosh, he buss.

how the fuck did me licking him out make him buss. he turned around and his cum was all over his thighs. I licked it all off and swallowed it for him. "i love you," i said.

"suck my toes," he said.
i threw my hair back and crawled to the end of the bed. his arms were behind his head like proper chillin, "suck dem innit."
I sucked his toes, the big one first. it wiggled in my mouth.
"what do my feet taste like deena," he said.
i took the toe of my mouth and said, "air forces."

then i went back to sucking. his toes.
I sucked on the toes, he was groanin, it must have been feeling bare good for him.
"bring my airforces," he said.
"what,"
"my fuckin airforces," he said.
"where are they," i asked.
he pointed to the floor. I leaned over and picked one up.
"lick the bottom of the shoe."

I laughed, "what are you smoking," i asked.
"alright cool, lick my ass again."
I put the trainer down and he turned around and arched his back. i started lickin his hole and then i tasted....
"dont be scared, everyone farts," he said.
I wanted to vomit so hard, i could taste it in my mouth.
"No no," i said, "what the fuck are you doing." he was trying to fart in my mouth again.

"i thought you liked being treat like a bosh," he said, "i thought thats how them man you fuck treatyou,."

"Whats wrong with you," i said tryin not cry.
"Man dont want you think im a pussy, so ill treat you how a real man should innit, cos u like real men innit, u dont like pussys."
I slapped him.
He laughed and spat in face, he grabbed my neck and flemmed on in my mouth.
"Fuckin sket."
I tried to leave the room but he grabbed my neck and threw me on the bed and locked the door.
"I know u like it," he said, "u lke bein treated like a dog innit cos when mantreated you right and did bare shit for you, you still were attracted to them road man so now i know their secret, treat girls like shit and you'll get them wet for you."
I didnt recognise him, he was so cold.
I lay on the bed jus cryin as he stood over me. "open your mouth," he said.
I tried to run but he sat on my stomach, he must have been at least 17 stone of muscle on my 9 and a half stone body. he was crushin me.
All i could think of was ryan.
adam grabbed my face and punched me, "open your mouth," he said.
I opened it and he started bashing off into my mouth. and then he came all in my mouth.
"swallow it."
i swallowed it.
Then he fingered me.
"stop," i said.
"isnt this how them road man do it." he was doin it too rough, he knew only two fingers could fit inside but he was tryin to 4.
"nO," I screamed.
Then he stopped and looked at me.
"Get out," he said, "GET OUT!".
I ran downstairs put on my clothes. i was crying so hard.
I put on my shades and then opened the front door to leave. OH MY FUCKIN GOSH.



Sorcha.

43 comments:

  1. OMDZ, OMDZ OMDZ
    pathetic adam trying to reclaim his masculinity by abusing deena and OMFG OMFG IT WAS DIANE, from rochelle sket the hidden chapters lol, i didnt know that she was a part of this ting, why the fuck did they kil her and sorcha, what the hell is she doing at adams door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know why this is the saddest chapter, cos i understand what just happened, adam is trying to make himself seem big to deena cos he knows the kind of man shes attracted to and hes hurting her. hes a dickhead, if u wanna prove urself go fuck up a wrestler.

    and shit DIANE! that bitch pops up in random places boy, i remember her from rochelle's hidden chapters, how did she die, cant wait for the next chapter.

    oh and deena, why did u cheat on ryan/
    OH AND RYAHN HAS A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my days adams a prick

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is mad!!! What the hell is wrong with Adam... He's gone and lost his damn freaking mind!! Whoo is @ the door..... Come on, 2 a day PLEASE... The suspense is killing me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Deena must bare love adam boy, 2 eat his bum, his farts, his cum and his toes boyyyyyyyyyy

    And I swear deena used 2 dress like a tomboy, bare hoodies and jeggins and trainers. 2-2s she is bussing heals and dresses all the time. yea right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane ?!? Ahhhh i was hopin it was nataliee and why does deena always fart ???

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorcha is at the door^
    what kind of fuckin nastyness is going on why the fuck would you even dare to lick someone's bum hole out, that is fuckin madness..... an then suck their toes errrrr thats some fucked up shit man... i can beieve this shit. then he wants to act lyk he's a bad man..deena is a idiot anyway to even go back she needs to be with one guy at a time especially when their treatin g you gud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deena messed up adam .. sorry.. im not saying what he did was right but thats the kind of shit she is attracted to.. he treated her nice and she went afta ryan ... i dont care if hes changed... im on team adam ..
    another thing i cnt stand about deena , she thinks she can drop people and pick them up when she wants.. she needs to realise people have a life ....

    buh what did deena see... NXT CHAPTER PRONTO MATE ... x

    ReplyDelete
  9. for da lost person hu juss commentd ^^^ it sayz 'SORCHA' juss under were it says 'OH MY FUCKIN GOSH' :) (y)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i fucking hate adam after that
    even though deena kind of deserved it
    BUT STILL! i thought he was decent.
    she shud go back to ryan..cant beieve his a a kidd..& i read rochelle the sket but i dont remember this diane lol this chapter was deeeep.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohmygod.
    i thought adam was noice, whats wrong with him??

    -What the fxck dus sorcha want ¬_¬.
    -SHE ANNOYS ME!

    next chapter pls?

    ReplyDelete
  12. omdzzz
    adam is mre dan a pric
    bout suck ma toes
    n deena is a dickead for
    eatin him out
    eurggghh den he farts in her mouth

    i dont care if hes tryna look big
    how is abusin her gonna help

    im pissed dat sorcha still alive unah
    n wat is she doin at his dorr
    nct chap soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMFGGG
    RYAN HAS A BABY ?!

    aah , that diane from rochelle skets hidden chapters

    this is ardd fahm !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yhur A Reatard How Do You Not Kno Who Was At The Door?

    Smexi Chap

    ReplyDelete
  15. looooooooooool adam fart in her mout loool. The gyals an eediat fi tru bout shes lickin bum...serves her right

    and Adams not a bad guy... cause its tru deena likes wen boys treat her like shit... he was proving a point.

    Adam is probabli the most decent guy in di whole tin.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dis story is GOOOOOOOD BWOII DUNNO UM CHECKIN 4 DAH NEX CHAPTER
    Not 2b rude buh dah person who wrote dis has BAD taste in clothes NO LIE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ur A Hard Writter Man ...

    Big Tingz Out here

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwww Man!!!

    Cnt belve dis....hw cn adam do dis?? undastnd ma mans tryna act lyk '1 of da man dem' bt lickin bum holes nd toes aint da way frwrd...regrdles of wt deena is nd hw she carries hrslf she dnt desrve dt.

    Nxt chpta ASAP plz

    ReplyDelete
  19. IT SAYS SORCHA !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Luvin the dress!
    Luvin the shoes!
    LLow them sunglasses though!

    Certain quotes got me bussin up....Props to the Author(s) for these...

    DEENA-"what the fuck do you mean, eat you out- what do you have for me to eat out."

    DEENA to ADAM-"i came here for you to blow my fucking back out."

    DEENA-Then he slid it in.
    "fuck."
    I started singing 'Rude boy' in my head.

    Who hasn't done this last one?! LOL

    Next chapter please!

    ReplyDelete
  21. aww shee turn aa gd mayn badd shee aa ediiatt maynn !

    ReplyDelete
  22. His dick was drownin in my mouth, i know it was wishing it had learnt to swim! Too much joke u smacked it tho lmao! See what happens when you mess people up...they turn to da monsters that u create!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well........I guess things will never change. Deena is still a dutty hoe and sorcha's still alive

    ReplyDelete
  24. lol @ the amount of farting that goes on..

    ReplyDelete
  25. ohh larrd. shee ahh lickk owtt himm bstty'olee ! LOOOOOOOOOOOL.
    ahh kmtt why aintt Sorcha deadd, shes somee jarrin chick.
    i likeedd adamm butt he flipped it boyy !
    NEXT CHAPTERR PLEEAASEEE :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. its tru dese ppl
    ave sum fucked up diets
    dey always hav gas
    LOL !!!

    nxt chapta soon

    ReplyDelete
  27. love it....

    ohhhh Deena,(tut tut) jus cos someone tells you to do somethin it dont mean yu gots to do everything.
    be reasonable.
    Im team Adam, Deena showed him how she wanted to be treated, and by her compliance, why shud we fault him for askin.
    if a guy ask me to do dem things, i'd tell him where to jump.
    i bet Rkelly wishes he met Deena (when she was younger ofcourse).
    Sorcha is probably gettin the Adam beat too, i think she is jealous of wat deena seems to have achieved, so she wants piece.

    ReplyDelete
  28. aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    morrrreeee pllleeeeaaasssseee!!!!
    dont stop at Chapter 60

    ReplyDelete
  29. GOOODDDD THATT SLAG DEENA DESERVES IT SHS SUCHH A HOE ; BEATS ANYONE AND EVERYONE ; BOUT MY GIRL TRY SAY THAT THIER DADS WANNA DIG HER OUT ! KMT ! OVBZ YU DUMB MIRACED HOE YOU GIVE IT TO YUR OWN UNCLE ; DUMB UGLY MIXEDRACEDD SKETTT !
    ALL MIXRACED CHICKS R THE SAME FAM !

    ReplyDelete
  30. naa nt all mixeys are the same !

    ReplyDelete
  31. Diiss chaptersz hardd buh allow the talk of all mixrace gals r da same ther not an it aint got nutthin 2 do wit colour u get me...
    Buh 4 real doe Sorcha ?! An her lickin owt his batty nahh dass deeeeeep! Buh tru say she shud b dealin wit wun man at a time doe its da way man...Keep up da good work thoe your a talented person ((asos jhhess(y))

    ReplyDelete
  32. All Dem Mixracedd Gyalsz Fink Deyre All Boomies...NO LOW IT LOOL I DUNNO WHY U FINK UR BARE SPECIAL COS UR MIXED..GO KICK ROCKSZ MAN && Nah i aint a hater

    ReplyDelete
  33. Am I the only one who likes Adam. She desrerved it. That's wat she gets for cheating too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Okay, Deena is CHOOPID but how can ppl be sayin she deserves the stuff thats happened to her? Gettin beat up by man, raped and havin her life threatened for bein a foolish sket? That aint right man. The most she should be gettin is a bitch slappin now and again and some strong sound advice (as well as regular STD testing and a colonic. That farting has GOT to stop!).

    Adam is a batty for treatin her like that...he goes on like he despises the 'road man' who wanna rob him on the regs and humiliated him on street but then decides that he needs to act like them to 'get revenge' or prove a point to Deena (who's too dense to understand the point anyways). What a pussy. Disgusting. Any real man would hold onto his beliefs and dignity, still. And truly, what was he doin wiv her anyway?! What decent guy would touch that?!

    Any-hoooo.....bring on chapter 48 baby!

    ReplyDelete
  35. adam's fucked from dat experience, and he new dat deena luked down at him so he resents her now (but she didnt laugh).
    basically deenas a very emotionally disturbed girl who needs help, and i agree with the above comment. she didnt deserve havin adam treat her like dat, who wud? i fink its time all u commenters think-what well grounded, happy girl wants to fuck her friends rapists, her pervy uncle, or fuc men hu put her in hospital from beatings?
    have a little compassion

    ReplyDelete
  36. WTF is wrong wit adam! i think hes got sum problem just coz he wants to look big n make her like him? how? deena has gone through loads n why does she keep goin from ryan to adam n then back? i know either one of them does summin so she goes to the other buh its gettin bit silly

    lookin 4ward 2 nxt chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. dey need to stop eatin fast food or they need to shit more the fartin is disgraceful

    ReplyDelete
  38. ADAMS A BITCH AND A PUSSY WHAT IF HE WANTED 2 KISS DEENA HE WILL TASTE HIS OWN BUM CRACK


    tru say deena is a sket but id have her eat my pussy any day and ill lik her frm head 2 toe

    ReplyDelete
  39. NOTE 2 EVERY1: READ SORCHA BEAT IF WAITIN FOR DEENA SKET UNLESS U HAVENT ALREADY READ IT

    P.S i suspeact the writer is a girl but mabye a man writes it sometims (THE VIOLA PRINCIPLE SHAKESPERE)

    ReplyDelete
  40. suck my toes.
    lick der bottom of my shoe.
    eat me out.

    is this adam guy mad?
    KMT

    ReplyDelete
  41. what does she expect, she kepps going back to these guys, and then getting into the same trouble and then when they treat her like a geezie, she wants to cry. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  42. is it just me or does deena have the shittest swagger ever! its tru what they say boy money CANNOT buy u swagger!

    ReplyDelete
  43. loool 'suck my toes'
    that line kills me everytime :]

    ReplyDelete