Sunday 11 April 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 38 part 2

I jumped up.
"Sorcha?", i asked.
"Pretty mixraced girl- green eyes."
"What?!", i said.
"Deena I just met you, i dont know who your friend are, go down and see her," he said.
I put on my clothes bare quick and actually remembered that i had just met adam.
I walked down the stairs and there she was.
Her hair was in a backward pony tail and she had in big diamond studs. She had on leopard skin tights, a black baggy jumper, a clutch bag and these shoes http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Tegan-Leather-Punched-Out-Sandal-Boot/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=996350&cid=4172&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Black

Her eyes were green.
I looked at her and didnt say anything.
I stood on the middle of the steps looking at her, she looked at me, her eyes were proper green,they looked real.
"Deena," she said.
She looked so different, like she'd lost bare weight but it suited her, i looked her up and down, she looked clean like nothing had happened to her.
Adam came down the stairs, "Im just gonna go food shopping yeah," he said.
I looked at him and didnt want him to go. He smiled at Sorcha and left the house.

"He's your man?".
"How did you find me, how did you get here," i asked.
"You dont really want to know that," she said, "you wanna know what happened to me."
"I dont give a shit Sorcha, you tried to get me into shit when u told Smurkz i was gonna help Chanel, when we were in the flat you told him.. you tried to save yourself."

"Sorry," she said. "You look nice."
"What do you want."
"I went to your nans house to check for you, she gave me this adress."
"And you came all the way from South to see me," i said.
"I thought i was gonna die Deena, Dee was about to throw that acid ting on me but i begged them not to, that was when Chanel and her man came in."

"What happened to Smurkz and Dee," i said.
She looked to the floor, "Chanel's man are crazy- i dont wanna say what they did, but i know theyve left ends, smurks and dee have."

"Sorcha, i need you to leave innit, i dont wanna speak to any of you lot anymore."

"You dont mean that," she said.
"I beg you just leave, you're bare sad, you came ALL THE WAY from south JUST to see me in Hendon cos uve got no girls, cos ur a snake."

She said, "You're my only friend."
"Green contacts yeah?".
She didnt say anything.
"Everyone knows your eyes are brown Sorcha,".
She kissed her teeth, "Deena, i beg you forgive me please."

This girl was actually gassed. Begging me to be her friend like say she didnt do anything to me.
"Did Chanel do anything to you," i asked.
She started crying and just fell to her knees.
She was crying so hard.
I ran and hugged her.
"My mum threw me out of the house Deena, i have nowhere to go ."
I looked at her.

I took her into the living room and made her drink, it was like i had been living in the house for bare long.
I gave her some Ribena.
I sat next to her.
"What happened, why did your mum throw you out."

She dried her eyes.
"When we were in the flat, chanels boys took smurkz and dee somwhere and it was just me and her, and she said that if i gave her money she'd let me go and even take me back to my yard, i was bare shook deena," she started bawlin, "i had my nans account details and her card."

"Oh my fucking Sorcha, tell me you didnt."

"Me and Chanel went to the cashpoint and i took out 2 bills for her and she said it wasnt enough," she was startin to make that hiccuping noise people do when they cry bare hard, "and so she we went to another cash point and went to bare until i took out 6 grand."

I gasped, "why 6 grand? you only owed her 6 bills."
"It was cos she said she'd allow me and not duppy me for telling smurkz that she wanted to set him up, and she dropped me home and i just went in the shower and cleaned myself up and one of my contacts got lost in my eye."

She started crying so hard to the point where she couldnt breathe, "and when my mum got home she said that my nans details and card had been stolen."

"Wait, why did you have your nans card in the first place."

"Cos sometimes i go shopping for her innit," she said, "and then when my nan called the bank they told her that the card had been used in the cash machine right near my yard and then my mum knew it was me and threw me out."

"You stole 6 grand from your nan?", i asked.
She started crying bare and rested her head on my shoulders.
"You need somewhere to stay?", i asked.
She looked at me and nodded.
"Too bad it cant be here," i said and pushed her off me, "You think im some any dickhead in life babes, please get out, if you can still 6 grand from your nan how the fuck can i trust you."

She got up and wiped her eyes and said, "Deena please."

"Sorcha, im happy here, im not gonna let your ruin it for me."
Then her phone rang.
She looked at it and looked at me like she didnt wanna answer in front of me.
Then she picked it up, "Ill be out in a minute babes."

"Who the fuck are you with?!", i asked, "who did you bring here."
I heard a car horn beep. I opened the living curtains and looked into the Benz.
He looked at me.
"Ryan," she said, "I came with Ryan."

45 comments:

  1. my high blood pressure is raising.
    my chest is beating.
    when will someone SUCCESFULLY kill sorcha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, this is pro.
    More pliz? (x

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! sum1 need needs 2 murk sorcha caa she pissin me off nw shes a dutty Junge!Cant wait4 da nex bit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sorcha is gettin me bex! i swear, and why she bringing ryan round for?!!! this gyal needs a slap! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great read..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why would the grandmother give up the new address to Sorcha? Isn't Deena supposed to be in hiding???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dis is soo mad, Sorcha is da dirtiest sket on roadside SNM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorcha needs to die.. her shoes are hot doe lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh shyt! is Deena's nan dumb givin out her new address???

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dont thnk deenas in hiding,shes just left the area and her nan omg i knw u got mugged but honestly why would you give sorcha the adress, maybe she thinks sorchas a person deena can trust and ryan ahhhhhhhhhh

    he is the PRIME example of obsessive boyfriends, instead of leaving deena alone, hes obssessed.
    and omg lol just remembered that sorcha and ryan are rochelle's half cousins

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGGGG RYAN'S BACK!!!!
    DEENA DEAD NOW
    MOREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohmygosshhhh ryan??
    this is too much.lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. sorcha's rochelles step sister-and ryan isnt related 2 rochelle unless u wna all it 'step' cousin?

    rememba rochelles 'dad' aint her real dad, but yeh ryan and sorcha r cuz' which is nasty coz dey fuck

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHY CANT SORCHA JUS LET DEENA Get ORN WITH HER LIFE! PERSONALY I FINK SORCHA'S JELOUS OF DEENA

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!!! SORCHA NEED 2 GET SORTED..HUW DARE SHE BRING RYAN WID HER WEN SHE KNWS DEENA JUS GUNA GET FCK UP BY HIM..SHE'S ANY SAD GAL MAN JUS WEN DEENA'S LIFE START GETIN BETA NOW DEY GUNA INVOLVE ADAM INTO DEY DUMBNESS ND MAN AIN EVEN ON DEM HYPENSS ALOW IT...

    ReplyDelete
  16. shiit boi, is ryan adam gonna come to blows? i mean, would adam consider deana to be his girl even though they only lashed once? boii i needs more, more i say MOOOOREEE!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Deena is such a bloody idiot why why why !!! I really want her just to have a good life not much to ask for jeeeze lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. ALLIEE!
    I NEED MORE MAN ITS LIKE A DRUG =/

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGGGGG AMAZING.

    deena is such a grim she can tell the size of a penis without measuring it

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg Wooow.. Sorcha's Gonna Get It Nd Deena Is Piissed OMFG Sorchas Sucha Fuckin Snake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Scorcha is pissin me off. She needs 2get fukd up seriously. N deena shud allow fukin every guy she meets!
    MORE PLZ x

    ReplyDelete
  22. sorcha just needs to go and start a new life in the country but what i can say i am LOVIN THE SHOEEEES THEY WERE ON POINT and from blue to green common get real sorcha looool but deena is hard though for tellin her straight i really hopes nothing bad happens to the girl

    LOVE IT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. the way deena is spreading that herpes love is RIDICULOUS!!!!!

    hooked jj

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg cant wait for next one.im bare into this.this story goes hard.

    ReplyDelete
  25. ryans on a battyman flex anyway LOOL
    can't wait for next chapter !

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm confused, why has deena's nan been lying about the morgage? And why is sorcha still trying to fuck with deena,she really needs to go away with her lies, and I'm sorry but you can't take 6 grand out of the cash point your daily limit is 300??????

    ReplyDelete
  27. YESSSS ! RYANS BACK iLove Him :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. i think sorchas lying about stealing 6 grand from her nan
    and why was deenas nan lying about the mortgage.

    ReplyDelete
  29. r u dumb
    bout u luv ryan kmt, onli jokin
    but 4 real y wiud sorcha do dat
    n now hes gonna fuc er up for lyin to da police
    ahhhhh

    im so excited
    need mire plz hurri

    ReplyDelete
  30. THIS IS SEMI GOINN ORFF THE STORY BUT I LOVE HOW THE AUTHOR PUTS LINKS TO THE REAL SHOES WEBSITE :)JUST IN CASE WE WANNA BUY EM HAHA
    HARD CHAPTER, THIS SHUD BE PUBLISHED X

    ReplyDelete
  31. fgjh =t kprg, s WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE OUT?

    ReplyDelete
  32. BLUD i need moreee, my eyes are stinging! ii have just read the whooleeee story from the beginning! more more moreeeeeeeeeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I swearr theres something fishy about Deenas nan! she knows that shes in trouble and got moves away by her mum but still gives out her address and then with the rent money hmm!!
    I think Her nan will probly get her in trouble like everyone else in this story !

    Im toooooo addicted to this i swear Checkup twice a day to see if the next chapter is on !

    Arrghh Ryan???? Deenna boyy shes in troubbllee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. How can you take out 6grand in one day? I cant take more than 350 from my account in a day, no matter how many cash points i go 2 lol

    Those shoes were banging doe!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Dem shoes got me shopping on asos lol, spent a bill :-s

    ReplyDelete
  36. ahhhhhhhhhhhh wensss daaa nxt wun kuminnn plsss' i fuxking love disss storrrrrrrrrry x

    ReplyDelete
  37. ...No iAint Dumb I Do Love Ryan...

    ReplyDelete
  38. whens the nxt chapter?? dis is addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  39. 1.)Deena Needs To Stop Beating Everyone She Meets!!!

    2.FINALLY shes dropped SORCHA & EVERYONE ELSE..Shes A Snake To Bring Ryan Of All People To Her Yard Even Through She Knows Hes After Her And Baitently Guna Fuck Her up!!!

    3.)The Nan Was A Bit Odd On The Phone Maybe Sorcha And Ryan Hotted Her Up So They Can Find The Address To Deena!

    This is Getting Good ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  40. WTF MAN SORCHA IS A FUCKIN BITCH i was proud of deena for wat she done of rejecting her and not lettin her stay but SORCHA BRANG RYAN WTF SO BASICALLY IF DEENA LET HER IN THEN SORCHA WUD COME IN AND STAY AND THEN SHE WILL SHOW HER RYAN SORRY BUT SORCHA NEEDS TO GET MERKED

    ReplyDelete
  41. She's so duumb....
    as if she would bring ryan there.
    She obvs don't care about Denna innit man,
    manszz are onna dupppy one bled.

    ReplyDelete
  42. damn.... dese girls really cant dress, how u gon wear leapord skin tights, a black hoody, A CLUTCH BAG and them shoes =/ NOT IMPRESSED *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  43. sorcha is an waistgyal after all denna went throught to get away from everybody look wat she went and did and her nan shouldnt jus give her details to no random ppl

    ReplyDelete
  44. YOU AREE SICCK! SWER THESE CLIFFHANGERS AREE BANGING.. SWER SORCHA IS SOMEE DUTTY SKETT!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information.

    ReplyDelete