Wednesday 21 April 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 43

I punched Natalie and ran. She fell on the floor and i ran all the way back to ryanshouse crying.
I banged on the door. He answered it. I hugged him and cried. I just cried so hard.
"Whats wrong," he said.
He sat me down the sofa and gave me a tissue. I wiped my eyes. "I saw Natalie, she said the baby my mum lost was her dads."

Ryan looked so shocked and hugged me.
"What kind of man does that, hes fucked me, sorcha, his girlfriend and now my own mum," i cried so hard.
Ryan kissed my forehead and said, "Listen it's cool, just call your mum to ask."
"No," i said, " i dont wanna speak to her again, I just wanna be with you."

We lipsed. My phone rang. it was Marlon. I kissed my teeth and put the phone off. "Ill give you a new phone."
He took my phone and went up to his room and came back with the new Blackberry foursquare. He gave it to me. "How much is it monthly," i asked.

"Dont watch that, ill pay."
I kissed him.
I grabbed him by waist and held my head to his dick.
"I fuckin love you Deena."
I stood up and kissed his lips. "How many times did me and u used to fuck a day," he asked.
I giggled.
"Am i the best fuck you ever had," he asked.
"Yeah," i said. I was lying, it was Adam, it was him because Adam was rough but gentle and when he fucked me i knew he really cared cos after we would talk and crack jokes with the other ones, it was just a wock and that was it. I Didnt love Ryan, i never loved smurkz, adam was the only one.
I kissed Ryan's tatoo on his neck and he squeezed my ass.
"Let's go shopping," he said, "We'll go Westfields."
"Ok."
He got ready and i fixed my make up and we left the yard, got in his car and drove to West.
I swear down, we must have been the sexiest couple a them heads in west had ever seen cos they couldnt stop clockin as we walked into Hollisters.
I saw Ryan clocking the mixraced ting on the till and ignored it. "Pick out anything you want," he said.
I picked out bare jeans and a few hoodies and some sexy white guy came to talk to me.
"You need any help," he asked.
"Erm no i'm fine thanks,".
He smiled at me and left, i would so let him it.
I looked over at Ryan and saw him crackin joke with the mix race ting.
I walked over the till and put the clothes down.
Ryan kissed my cheek, "this is my girl Deena," he said to the mixrace bre.
"U alright," the guy said. He looked bare like Master shortie.

He scanned the items.
"That'll be £236.79 please." he said.
Ryan took out a stack of bills and paid the guy in cash. The guy took the money as his collegue bagged the clothes.
Ryan took all the bags.
"Babes i can carry some," i said.
"Forget it,"he laughed, "you need your hands free for more shit."
As we walked out of Hollisters some girl gave me dirty look and licked her lips at Ryan.
We bought bare other shit and then he went food shopping at M&s, then we went into the car park, got in his whip and went back home.

When we got back, we put the bags in the front room and then Ryan said, "I have to go see some guy," he said, "ill be back in an hour."
"Dont go," i said, "stay with me."
He kissed my lips and said "Do you want me to make dinner when i get back, or do you wanna make it."

"I cant cook," i said.
He shook his head, "a wifey who can't cook, what's next- Sadie Ama a virgin?".
I didnt wanna laugh cos i thought Sadie was a heavy singer but i buss out laughin.
I kissed him and then he left.
I took out all my new clothes and folded them onto me and ryans bed.
Then there was a knock at the door.
I ran down and answered it.

"Deena!".
"What the fuck do you want."
Sorcha walked in to the house, she was wearin this http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Sequin-Sunset-Vest-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1021340&cid=10572&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Print

And these shoes http://www.asos.com/1971-Reiss/1971-Reiss-Marina-Nubuck-Peeptoe-With-Cut-Out-Cuff/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=968369&cid=6461&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Champagne

She always looked on point.
"Deena, you live here now?", she asked.
"Sorcha, does Ryan know you're meant to be here,".
She kissed her teeth, "its you i came to see innit."
She had taken out her blue contacts and her hair was so boom, she had dyed it blonde and it was bare long and frizzy.
"I need your help," she said.
"I beg you fuck off," i said, "why are you still even breathing"
"Ryan owes some man some money and they're coming afterhim," she said.

I looked at her.
"What do you mean, how is he broke,he just spent bare P in westfields just now."
"He owes money for some scam they did, he took too much it and now some East man are after him, thats why he left East to come live in south, he owes bare p."

"How much," i asked.
"3 grand."
"What the fuck," i said. I was feeling so sick, what the fuck was going on.
"Deena, i need your help."
"Why dont you tell Ryan, dont involve me in your shit, you think im gonna give u 3grand to pay these man when next ting i know ur chattin shit and u keep the money for yourself."

"I havent told Ryan cos the guys said there's an alternative."
"Sorcha, why the fuck are you getting involved in my mans shit, if he owes money just fuck off and tell him, let him deal with it."

"Im gettin involved because they wanna kill him, he took their money and said he'd payit back but then left endz but they said there's an alternative that Ryan doesnt need to know about."

"What the fuck is it Sorcha, what the fuck is this alternative."

"We set up this chick for them to..."

"What."

She looked at me and said"They want me to set you for them to rape you and then they wont kill Ryan."

29 comments:

  1. First Comment woohoo
    ne way dwn to bizzle
    is sorcha MAADDD.... bout rape deena so ryan wont get killed...
    if deena agrees to this then she needs a HOTBOX... if i was her i wud just tell ryan and then let him pay the money. Jhhez. sorcha pisses me offf
    she needs a slap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeesh sorry buh deena needs to just go back to adam coz he care about her
    sorcha sje just needs to crawl into a hole or summit coz she's jst playin dumb

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
    I AM TIRED OF SORCHA, SHE BRINGS NOTHING BUT DRAMA TO DEENAS DOOR, NOTHIN BUT SHIT AND THIS IS WHY THIS STORY CAPTIVATES ME, I CARE ABOUT DEENA WHEN I KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO HATE HER.
    Sorcha is one of them people who doesnt like it when people have their shit together, thats why she wont tell ryan, she wants to use this as an excuse to complicate deenas life again.
    lol at deena punching natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaaaat. Omg. Sorcha man fucccckkk offs. Deena shudda just stayed wiv Adam Mann. Oh well her loss

    ReplyDelete
  5. ino
    an u kno even if deena does
    go to them sumtin
    is still gunna happen
    omdzzz

    luvin da shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha lool if denna does it he needz to drp dead boi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it ♥
    Adam is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. cant she buy any clothes from sum other shops you know topshop, miss selfridge american apparel and is it me or dus everything Sorcha wear disgust you, she has absolutely no taste in fashion wat so ever its frightening! Can some 1 just knife Sorcha and then every1 lives happily ever after oh and kill dat pussy Adam and Ryan aswell wastes of space!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah Sorcha is pissing me off man, foreal she needs to die. And as for Deena, why's she getting all cosy with Ryan again for, fool! Fuck the alternative, go back to Adam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deena just dumb.. so I never feel sorry for her whenever shit happens to her.. she probably likes it..

    For road chicks.. these girls have some mad swagga..they may be proper good looking.. but they CANNOT dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this fucking ass suckin bitch sorcha needs to just go to hell, shes nuffin but bad news for deena... deana is stupid to go back to ryan she was only bringing herself drama (even though he seems like some peng ting), she should have worked things out with adam... PLEASE intead of teasing us can you put up like four chapters at a time, the wait is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So y is sorcha tellin deena this? what is deena supposed 2 do, run? kill ryan 4 herself? kill sorcha??/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shoes r banging tho.
    Dress is NOT

    ReplyDelete
  14. y r my comments not coming up? I posted for the last 2 or 3 chapters and they havnt shown up :-(

    ReplyDelete
  15. is rape really an alternative to killing in rude boy world? oh dear, how awful. this needs to be made into a film like 1 day - so gooood.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i quite liked the shoes deenas ones were cuter but sorcha just needs to jump of a cliff deena go back to marlons house and say u needed time to think man dont put ureself in the same position AGAIN this is geting to hard man :D x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This story goes round in circles, this is most reading ive done in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol them girls need a stylist ASAP! jeeeez..but yeh hope deena dnt agree 2 get raped even tho she prolly will lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my... what a passa passa.
    Deena is some any dumb sket, wtf.
    Sad thing is alot of females out here, have her same mentality.
    As much as people cuss Sorcha, her and Deena aint that different.They are both abit loose with their fronts, and misguided by life.
    Ryan and Sorcha are settin Deena up!
    Adam should find himself a real woman, and live a good life. he chose life over death, i dont think thats neeky, atleast his alive shud he decide to exact his revenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blatantly
    BLATANTLY Ryan and Sorcha are in n this and getting revenge on Deena, she really needs to kickout of London

    ReplyDelete
  21. PEAK ! buh ii bet Sorchas lieinn

    ReplyDelete
  22. woooow.. if deena lets them rape her shes a foool

    ReplyDelete
  23. deena is an eediat if she lets dem rape her man, dis chik is crazy

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMFG, Deena is some SKET. How many guys has she had now? even her fucking UNCLEEE, JHEEZ but still your a good writer :) Sorcha, sounds like a bitch, buh she is SEXYYY ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  25. I H8 SORCHA! And i still dnt know about Ryan =S

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sorsha should go suck a dick and die slowley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. She Needsz To Drop Sorchaa !!!!
    Thisz Chicksz Gnaa Fuckk Upp Deenasz Lifee Even Moree Than Itsz Fuckedd Up Alreaddy
    Why Didnt she just go to Barbados?? x

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's not hollisters.
    It's hollister.
    Get it right.
    Ta!

    ReplyDelete