Tuesday 20 April 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 42

I woke up on Ryan's sofa.
It was 6 in the morning and Ryan was in his room and he had dropped Sorcha home after he picked me up. I wasnt sleeping with him.
I went up to his room and he was watching grime daily on his laptop.
"You ok," he said.
"Ryan, can you drop me back to Hendon please."
"Right now," he asked.
I nodded.
"I have a spare toothbrush," he said.
"I wanna go back now please, il brush my teeth there." He got up and puton jeans and a white tshirt.
The sun was out and it was kind of breezy. I didnt even care about what i looked like, i just put on my sunglasses and got in the car with him.
"Hes not a pussy," he said when we got to the traffic lights.
"He is a pussy," i said, "what kind of big man lets other guys run up on them and make them strip and do starjumps."

"All i know is dat dem boys werent gas gang, it was probably some eediats sayin they were just in case you and adam called the feds so the feds would automatically go for gas gang instead of them," he said.

"Hes still a pussy."
"If he's a pussy, why are you going back to him," Ryan asked. "What was he supposed to do, he was out of his ends, 6 or 7 man with shanks, did you expect him to take on 7 man when he had nothin on him in THEIR OWN ENDZ, come on Deena, sometimes fighting isnt always the answer, he's still alive, they might have duppied him if he tried to fight back."

I didnt say anything.
"Why you defending him," i asked.
"Deena, mans seen some fucked shit man, i wish I was like this adam bre, like he aint on a hype, he sounds like a good bre, them guys that attacked him might have gotten away with his jewlery but the way you describe how he's got his life together, he can buy it all back today, those man who jacked him are still gonna be on road tommorow and the day after that and the day after."

I looked at him and he was so beautiful, Id never seen him like this. I forgot about the way he fucked me up, how I lost a yout cos of it and then i thought of my mum.
We were driving for a bit and then after an hour we got to Marlons house.

"Ryan," i said, "I like you, but i dont trust you or Sorcha, i dont think i can see you again."
"Why not," he said, "mans told you ive changed."
"I know, but I love Adam."
He didnt say anything for a bit and then we saw Adam walk into the house with a newspaper in his hand.
"I love him bare," i said, "like he's proper good to me and he wouldnt hurt me like you did and that bitch Sorcha," i kissed my teeth.
"Alright," he said, "but dun know you know its me you'll call when you've got problems on road, just like last night."


I kissed him on the cheek and said, "cool."
Then i got out of the car and watched ryan drive off.
I walked to the door and unlocked it. Adam was in the sofa watching GMTV.
"You cool?", i asked.
"Yeah," he said quietly.
I sat next to him.
"Did your friends get home alright," i asked. He nodded.
"I shouldnt have left you like that,"he said. "I know you werent laughing."

"Them man are pricks," i said.
"Lets not talk about it yeah."
I kissed him. He got up slowly. "You think im a pussy," he said. I looked at him and said, "no no i dont."
"I let south man jack me and make me take off my garms and make me dance,"he said.
"You dont act like you're from road so i dont expect you to act... i dont expect you to.."

"You dont expectme to know how to defend myself," he said.
"Fuck you Adam!", i shouted, "Fuck you! you're here feeling sorry for yourself acting like your the first man on road to get eaten, why you pissed at me for."

"Im not pissed at you, im pissed at myself, im pissed black boys, im pissed that i got eaten cos i was wearing garms that looked expensive, thats why they asked me to take them off, they were jealous."

"I know that," i said, "i know that they're waist."
"No you dont Deena," he said, "cos i saw who dropped you here, hes the kind of bre thats involved in that kind of shit yeah- man cant even go to a rave without being clocked by other man cos i look better than them."
I got up and kissed my teeth, "Im tired of this shit," i said.

"No you're not," he said, "You like it,"
"What do you mean."
"Uncle Marlon told me about why you had to spain, you like dem kind of bres, you never liked me, you like them waste man who spend all day on road thinkin they're hard cos they intimidate people, you like them waste man on road who fink converting to Islam is like deciding whether to order nandos or dominos, you like them PRICKS who jack people who look vulnerable."

"Dont fuckin blame me cos ur a pussy who cant defend himself." I said.
He shook his head, "leave Deena, i beg you fuckin leave and go back to South, them man there can entertain your shit, you're nice but you know it, my boy told me how you boyed him off at a bus stop, i didnt wanna say shit cos i thort u were just having abad day but now i know, you're a beautiful sket, that's all you are, you're a beautiful sket who dont want man like me who are out workin hard, you like them wasteman."

I punched him and ran upstairs crying and packed my suitcase.
I pulled my case downstairs and he was there looking at me. He tried to hug me but i pushed him away.
"I proper liked you," i said, "i didnt think you were a dick ed in life and you're not, but you're so proud, blaming me for what some waste pricks on road."

"Deena, im sorry."
"Ill call uncle Marlon later to sort things out," i said.
I left the house and started bawlin and called a cab, i was going back to my house.
I cried all the way in the cab. I could tell the driver wanted to ask if i was ok, but the way i was crying it was obvious i wanted to be left alone. I liked adam bare, but he was taking the fuckin piss now.
I got to my house and then i decided not to go inside, i told the driver to take me to Ryans house. I didnt care how much it cost.


I got to Ryan's house and knocked on the door. When he answered it, i just lipsed him. he grabbed my ass and kicked the door closed.
He threw my suitcase on the floor and took off my clothes, i ran upstairs into his room and jumped on the bed naked.
He took off his clothes and his body... he had been in the gym. he had the six pack and the vline and his chest was so sexy, he licked his lips and spread open my legs with his knees.
"beat me," i said, "fucking beat me."
His dick was movin by itself up and down and then he started to rub it against my pussy, he groaned, "ah shit," he said. the sensitivity of his dick was making my pussy feel so nice.
I started to twist and turn as he slowly put his dick in me. it made that wet noise. he was almost completely inside of me, i grabbed onto his arse to try and push him in further.
"ryan yeah."
he was all in me, his fat cock in my wet pussy making that smacking sound, he was groaning ashe wocked me. he looked down at me and smiled. "OH SHIT." the feeling of his pelvis against my clit was driving me mad, i wrapped my legs around his waist so he could get deeper in me and when he did he stuck his tongue in my mouth. he was jooking me so raw, his dick all in my pussy, his sexy body sweating all down on me.
I closed my eyes and i was getting so high. he started to whine his hips in and out.

"dont stop," i said.
"my beats good,"
i giggled, "the best."
Then he started fucking me so hard, my head was just banging against the headboard as he had his hands around my neck and his thick dick in my cooch. He pulled out of me and turned me round and slowly put his dick back in me. he was doggying me with the upper half of his body arched above me with his hands keeping him up, it was like he was doing press ups whilst fucking me.
i could feel every inch of his fat cock in me, he was groanin as he was banging me, in my head i could see him bangin me, his pelvis was smakcing my ass.
"ryan i love you."
"i knew you'd come back."
"AHH"
One jook.
Two Jook.
Three Jook. Four.
I was about to cum when my phone rang.
Shit.

Ryan laughed and lay on the bed as i picked up the phone.
"Hello."
"Deena its me."
"Mum, i was gonna call."
"Deena its ok, listen i need you to come to the house, ive been let out of hospital."
"Ok ok i'll come."
"Do you want Uncle Paul to pick you up."
"No no its fine,i can come." I didnt tell her i was with ryan.
"Ill be there in abit." i said.
I put the phone down and looked at Ryan. "You good?", i asked as he was bashing off.
"Who called."
"My mum," i said.
As he was bashin i quickly put my mouth over his dick so he bust all over my tongue, i swallowed it and giggled.
"CHAYZE!", He said.
I got up, brushed my teeth, had a shower and put on my baggy electric blue jumper, black tights and pink and blue louboutins. "Ill be back tonight," i told ryan.
"Cool- call me when you're done and ill come pick you up," he said.
I didnt say anything and left his house.

As i was walking down the street to catch the bus to go back to my house, i heard someone call my name.
I looked.
Oh shit.
Natalie. With some tall sexy mixraced hench ting.
She walked toward me and looked at me, "Fuck off," i said.
She laughed and said, "tell your mum im sorry for her."

"What the fuck you talkin about," i said.
"I knew my dad was a wasteman, but i didnt know he was this low."
The guy she was with looked at her as if to say allow it.
"What do you mean," i said.
"I know your mum lost her baby," she said, "True say it just wasnt meant to be."

"What do you mean," i said.
"Me and you being step sisters?".
"What."
"The yout your mum lost- it was my dads."

35 comments:

  1. ahhh man post thne next couple ov chapters at once!!!!!!! its gettin annoyin now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omfg it was natalie dads baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! Bte you keep saying waist... i think you mean 'WASTE' as in rubbish not 'waist' as in the body part

    ReplyDelete
  4. this has me hooked.. all of them from rochelle onwards have.. BUT i understand u have a life outside of this blog but when u pst chapters post a few at once and then leave it for a week or so.. this once a week or every two weeks flex is not working!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^^^ Thankyu above thts wah im sayin obviously this person has life so post a few at once n then leave it coz seriously im gettin a addicted to these loool n one at a time is not cuttin it for me n im bare checkin this page about 5 times a day lool listen to wah evrywunss sayin n post a few at a time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!! This is mad lol

    Everyone's fuckin Natalies dad! He must be sexy lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ok so natalie's dad has been through how many women now? need d next 1 now!!! more plz :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHE FLIPPEDD ITTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. U lot are so impatient! What's the point of puttin bare chapters up at once? Then ur still gona want more after you've read them 2 or 3, so nah they should keep puttin one up at the time, it would ruin the suspense otherwise and that's what's got u all comin back init. Plus, if they put up 3 at a time there would only be 6 more posts instead of 18 until the story is over so shhhh u lot! Lol but yea carry on writer(s) you're doin well :) bangin story!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natalie's dad is the male version of deena, he shuld have his own blog: Daddy Sket loool

    ReplyDelete
  11. naaaaah! i swear when deenas finished the next blog shoould be natalies dad the sket! he geeets thruuu all of her mates and their mums! im suprised he aint on a pengness flex like ryan and fumez still!

    this blog is too hard! i looove reading! ve saved it as a favourites in my blackberry too! soo addicted!

    soo on point! keeep em commmming :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ^^^^^ I agree, once a week will be fine, the writer has a life to live u kno lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeh guys i mean shes writin dis story 4 us and ur moanin at her 2 hurry up-she aint getin paid u no! and da chapters r getin longa and more complex which is y its taking longa dan da earlier chapters. appreciate!!
    i luv ur stories!! i check my pc and my blackberry about 10-15 times a day lol :D XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. SHES DUMB FOR LEAVIN ADAM SHE NEEDS A SLAP BIG TIME N GOIN BACK TO RYAN LOL WATCH WEN HE BEATS HER UP AGEN
    AND HAHA LOL HER MUM SLEPT WITH NATALIES DAD LOL SHES HAVIN A GD LIFE AINT SHE N I BET SHE GONA WANA LEAVE HER MUM AGEN SO SHE WONT HAVE ANYWER 2 STAY EXCEPT FOR RYANS PLACE LOL SO PREDICTABLE

    ReplyDelete
  15. U helped ure self with the gas and narm thing, abit silly but quick thinkin... LOL 4 real natalies dad gets about! And are these ppl followin deena cos in every chappter they seem 2 buck up with her she culd b in norf souf east or west... LOL bt it is entertaining, nxt chapterrrr plz...

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeh i agree once a week. but it is the long breaks when its 2 weeks that i cant stand. but also maybe it should be twice a week cuz i hate waiting.

    i also think there are two writers, cuz sometimes the way the story is written the vocabulary changes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i fink u shud leave it how it is
    1 post a tym is fine

    i feel sorry for deena
    she actually liked sum one
    n dey break up

    i like ryan he seem like hes changin
    for da best

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Adams a pussy she should be with ryan.."

    ARE U LOT FUCKIN SMOKIN ?!? DO U NOT REMEMBA DAT RYAN PUNCHED &+ ABUSED DEENA ?? Ok den watch when deena just dies..

    ReplyDelete
  19. this story is tooo live man
    the girl is a bosh
    shes fuck over 27 guys
    thats emosh
    ndd eurghh
    bunn that


    WELL DONE WRITER!

    ReplyDelete
  20. THIS DEENA GIRL IS REALLY NASTY SHE SLEEPS WITH EVERY1 WATCH WHEN RYAN BEATS THE SHIT OT OF HER AGEN

    ReplyDelete
  21. PEAK ! Nataliess dadd booyyyy !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. this girl is ill, her breasts are sore and she's vomiting..... i'm thinking that she IS pregnant!!! or she got some sorta disease lol! these stories are amazing, i'm hooked i dunno wat i'm gonna do wen they finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Deena is any dumb home coming with I love you every min! That's fine if you really love them but how can you tell Ryan you love him 1 min then tell the same guy you love adam and then tell ryan AGAIN you love him all in da space of half a day or less? Girl needs to fix up! I woulda boxed her there and then if I was Ryan! Like mother like daughter I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  24. so once again Deena is back with theboy thats caused her so much trouble
    okayyyyyyyyy
    she's getting irritating with her never learning self.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Does Deena still have Herpes ??????? if yes I hope she didnt give it to adam boiiii

    ReplyDelete
  26. you cant afford louboutins on 6oo a month LOL

    ReplyDelete
  27. dees stories are hard but i beg u stop bringing in islam no other religions u bring up cept dat. not all muslims convert 2 muslim so quick, da wuns dat 2 change back trus me. not all converts are fast like dat it takes sum ppl years dose wuns der just want ppl 2 low dem in beef dats all dey aint muslim mate.

    ReplyDelete
  28. dis gyal needs to stop saying shes in love with peopel!!
    lmao she dunt no d meaning of love.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Alieeeee ! she tells every man she loves dem! its a strong word yanah!

    ReplyDelete
  30. lol it seems like evry1s her boss man alie

    ReplyDelete
  31. Does she ever shave her fanny loll ?

    ReplyDelete
  32. isntt thiss girrll deennaaaa tiredd of flippin sex sex sex sex sex everyday jheeszzz itszz like dats her daileyy exerciszee

    Keeepp ornn wih d storysss styll .
    bLSSS XX

    ReplyDelete
  33. deena is such an idiot she puttin she is the one thats cuasing everything she brings up unnecacery stuff i thinks she reealy dum she act like she dont go school like she realy thick

    ReplyDelete
  34. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggg natalies on a mad ting so is deena her mum and natalies dad some of these people need to fix up

    ReplyDelete