Saturday 17 April 2010

DEENA SKET- CHAPTER 40

"Please dont run," he said.
I looked at him and i dussed.
I was thinkin to run outside Brent Cross but i didnt know if maybe he had people outside waiting for me so i ran up the escalator pushing bare people and ran into Mcdonalds and then into the girls toilets. it was empty and i hid in one of the cubicles and stood on the toilet so if he came in he couldnt see my feet.

I heard him come in.
"Deena, i beg you hear me out, Im not to here to hurt you, i just wanna chat to you innit," he said.
I could hear him so clear. I put my phone on silent so it didnt ring.
He was standing outside the cubicle i was in, "Deena- if i wanted to hurt you i wouldve done it that time when sorcha took me to your new yard, i just wanna talk, ive missed you."

His voice sounded so soft and different, I opened the cubicle door and looked at him.
He looked so good and clean.
"Stand back," i said, "come closer and ill scream."
"Why u going on like this Deena," he said.
"You know i lied to the feds for Natalie to get you in shit, you're not here to chat, you're here to fuck me up."

"In a shopping centre?"he said.
He was in some navy blue raphy, some bangin shorts and some white airforces, he had a tatoo of a woman fingering herself on his neck.
I looked at it.
"Come we just chat," he said, "in mcdonalds, there are people in dere, im not gonna hurt you in front of people when ive just escaped going pen."

He was speaking bare different.
Me and him slowly walked out of the toilet and sat down in mcdees.
"Do you want anything," he asked.
"No."
"Kl, im gonna get a happy meal, we can share if you want."
He got up and went to order and i was tempted to run but then i thought about it, and then said whats the point, he knows where i live anyway.
He sat back down with his food and looked at me.
"Sorry," i said.
"Its kl," he said, "I know why you did it."
I was bare confused.
"I fucked u up for no reason and you wanted man to pay, i deserved it."
"Ryan, im bare sorry."
"Deena its cool, mans over it now."
"What about Fumez?".
"20 years, eligible for parole in 2 years, attempted murder."
I looked to the floor.
"Im happy," Ryan said, "now man has the chance to start afresh."
I looked at him and he said, "Deena, you're fucking sexy."
I tried not to smile but i did.
"Im gonna start college in september so i can go uni," he said.
"I dont believe that you're not pissed off with me for what i did," i said.

"I tried to duppy Natalie for you, cos i want u to be my wifey and i needed to be scared of goin to pen for me to sort man to sort his shit out innit, yeah i was vex, but im cool now, i know i shouldnt have come to your new yard with sorcha like that, i didnt know about what happened with that chanel chick innit."

I nodded.
"You ok now though?", he asked, "like you good for money and shit?".
I nodded.
"Ive got a man," i said.
Ryan put down his burger, "His names Adam and hes bare good to me, he'd never fuck me up like you did."

"Man said im sorry for that," he said, "Deena, im not here to force you to do anythin, i just want you to know im sorry, u fink man would leave ends and whip it ALL THE WAY to North to fuck you up when I JUST got lucky by not getting sent to pen, thats some any dick-ed ting."

I looked at him.
He was so sexy, he looked like he'd been banging out gym.
"You wearin contacts now yeah?", he said. "Come like Sorcha."
I kissed my teeth.
"I have to go now," i said.
"Alright," he said, "here are my digits yeah, if you wanna chat, just bell me and we can link anywhere you want."
I gave him my blackberry and he typed his number in.
"Man got a new yard, its still in south, but its nicer," he said.
"I've got a man now," i said, "i wont need your number."
"Just save it," he said. Then he took out an envelope from his pocket and gave it to me.
I opened it slowly.
2 bills in 20 pound notes.
"Its for you to do somethin nice for yourself," he said, "you're even penger than before."
I put the money in my clutch bag and left.
I caught the bus back to Adams yard and went inside and tidied up so theyd know i was grateful.
Then my phone rang, it was still on silent but it vibrated, i took it off silent and answered.
"U alright mum... what time?Yeah im free...i dont know if....ok so he knows you're coming.... yeah an hours fine... oh mum on the way could you pick me up some lipgloss, you know the one i use... alright love you."

My mum was coming. I wanted to know what my nan was playin at taking 5 bills from me to pay the mortgage when come to find out she had finished paying about 20 years ago.
My mum was the house within the hour and when she came in she was in her work uniform.

I got her some ginger beer before putting the money ryan gave me in my suitcase and then gave her the drink. she looked vex.
i sat opposite her.
"whats wrong," i asked.
"Deena, Mabels divorcing her man."
I looked to the floor.
"Deena, why is Mabel telling me that her man paid you not to tell her that he was fucking her neighbour."

"She's lyin, why would i lie for him," i said tryin to sound convincing.
"Deena, her man confessed everything, how could you take money from him to lie to your OWN aunt," she said.
I was gettin vex, "i beg you shut up, you sent me to Spain with jackshit, you didnt gimme nuthin, how else was i gonna pay for stuff, you see how quick you are to get vex with me for taking money for lying but forget how i overlooked how u fucked man for money."
She got up to slap me and I got up too.
"Dont you ever talk to me like that," she said.
"Or what, im not going back to Spain, im staying in London, its safe, i saw Ryan."
She gasped.
"Hes changed now," i said,
"You fool, you think hes going to forgive you for almost sending him to prison."
"Dont watch dat, just find out why nan took my money."

She didnt say anything and took out her purse and gave me 6 bills.
"She owed Ethel money," my mum said. I snatched the money from her, it was in a rubber band and i put it in my pocket.
"Deena, you cant go back to Spain cos of what u did to Mabel, but you cant stay in London, its not safe."


"Im fine mum," i said, "i got thru shit without you, whilst you were too busy fucking man and usin the money dad sent to me for yourself, i shouldnt even be chattin 2 u."

"Deena, dont talk to me like im one of your friends."
"Mum, dont try come with that parent talk when you havent been a parent for years now, just fuck off."
She gave me one slap to my headpiece.
I fell back.
"Get out," i said, "I never wanna see you or nan again."
She tried to say sorry, but i slapped her.
"Tell nan i hate her," i said.
My mum started cryin and said, "shes gone back to Barbados for good Deena, her and Jason."
"Good," i said, "you should go with them."
Then my mum left and slammed the door.
I started bawlin so hard on the floor.
My tits started to feel heavy again and so i took off my clothes and ran upstairs and got on the scale. I couldnt be pregnant cos i was on the pill but i could feel that i had put on weight on my ass and tits.
I got on the scale.
"9 and a half stone."

I had put on half a stone.
i didnt even care, i was just upset, i took out my contacts, took a shit and then got in the shower.
I meant it, i didnt wanna see my mum again, she and my nan had so much bookie shit to me.
I put my hair in the headcap and showered so nice.
it calmed me down and then i could hear breathing.
I rinsed the soap out of my eyes and opened them. It was Adam.
"I saw your mum," he said, "you ok?".
I started cryin.
"Get in here with me," i said.
He took off his clothes and got in the shower with me.
the feeling of his hench body up against me was so nice.
i turned around and bent in front of him, i wanted to clean his dick with my saliva.
i started to suck his dick.
"Uncle Marlon might come back," he giggled.
i didnt care, his dick was in my mouth and i was suckin it so hard. All i could think about was ryan.
what his dick tasted like.
i looked up at adam and he smiled at me.
"Fuck me raw," i said.
we both got out of the shower and dried ourselves and ran to his room.
he locked his door and pushed me on the bed.
i spread my legs.
He pulled out a rubber from his draw and put it on.
he started to rub my pussy as he sat on the edge of the bed.
"Deena on the real," he said, "how come ur pussies still tight even after getting fucked by me.
my mind was off my mum and nan situation.
"dont complain," i said, "i know a few girls with buckets."
"is it," he said.
he licked my pussy one time.
his big tongue was insane.
"can i call you king kong," i said.
"why," he laughed.
"cos uve got big ass dick and a hurricane tongue."
he laughed and licked me again.
i grabbed onto the pillow.
then he stood up and i saw his dick, all 10 inches of it, big and throbbing ready to turn me into a sket.
He looked at me and shook his head, "if you knew how cheung u were, u wouldnt waste your time fuckin me."
He got behind me and took my left leg and put it round his waist. he was gonna fuck me from the side.
i wrapped my hands round his neck as he rested his head on my shoulder.
slowly, his dick went in me.
"ADAM!."
the dick was all the way inside of me and my heart was beating so fast.
he was bitin my neck as he was jookin me, fuck that, it wasnt a jook, it was a wet fuck. He was making my cunt go insane.
He was bitn my neck and it hurt but it felt good.
I could feel his entire dick in me and my nipples were rock hard. his long strong fingers were in my mouth as his dick... oh shit i could feel my wet pussy leaking all over his dick and onto the bed.
this guy was turnin me into a some any slag and it feel nice, his big dick ramming my tight wet pussy, i started to feel sorry for virgins cos this dick was what they were missing out on.
FUCK ME ADAM
FUCK ME ADAM
DEENA CAN YOU TAKE IT
FUCK ME OH FUCK
DEENA TELL ME WHO YOUR DADDY IS
YOU ARE
YOU ARE
TELL ME WHO THE FUCKIN MAN IS
ADAM
ADAM
ADAM
ADAM FUCK!
He pushed his dick in so hard, my legs started to spasm, he pulled his dick out and i squirted.
Then my phone rang.
He answered it.
I looked at him,


"Deena, it's your mum- she's in hospital."

33 comments:

  1. dnt trust ryan at all
    and deenas family r all messed up :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this just gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dis Is Commin ARD' Deena's Life Is FUCKED up . . . Cnt Wait For Da Nxt Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it comming, I wait long for this chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHIIT! These cliffhangers get me excited!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loool nah now bring da next chapter ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. whens the next one up

    ReplyDelete
  8. wens da next 1 man lol dis is gettin arrrrd...jheeez adam sounds like sum gd fuck makin her squirt and passin out and dat...i see how her mum try slap her finkin she was bad and she got put bak in her place boii...lol her nans badmined doe shuldve just tld her the truth owellz cnt wait till da next one!!!!!!!!!! gd 1 writer

    ReplyDelete
  9. just had a fort-deenas getin bare P frm all dese pps and putin it in her account/havin it transfered. surely da bank wud clock dat deres sumfin bookie goin on and call her? coz dey monitor shit lyk dat eso as its bein sent frm private accounts rather dan business accounts, payrolls, etc
    and deenas 5'11" so surely 9 and a half stone is healthy, 4 her height 9 stone
    wudhav been marga?

    and wens sorcha beat/deena dialogues gna b uploaded again the waits been bare!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A CHAPTER 41 SOONISH
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. bbbbbbbooooooooooiiii i want moooreee now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ryan its bait ure up to something and wag1 with the tattoo and her nan is badmind so wast the story about a gay man cuming to see the room for rent a lie kmt this chapter was hard man deena i feel for u xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. THIS STORY GOOD BUT IS THERE AN END TO IT LIKEEE CUZ THIS ISS SOMEEE LONG TING PLUS YOU TAKE FOREVA WITH UREEE LITTLE CHAPTERS

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg!!!!!
    Ryan is bad news..dont trust him

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. How can u share a happy meal?
    2. If u r pregnant and hav put on half a stone, wuldnt ur belly b showing by now?
    3. So is deena just gonna leave all her stuff in spain? All she has is a suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  16. alie u tke baare long wiv ur chapters man and wat happened to sorcha beat n dat im enjoyin dis buh shit sumtyms i forget wot happenned b4 i beg u hurry up plz.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanx 4 revealin how she got the 6 grand lol...besides that the story is gettin better n better XD

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol@ all the complaints and people trying to find gaps in the story!

    TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS

    a story, that talks about life, set to educate you and open your eyes to the experiences of others.

    if your pissed that Deena was 'marga' with bum and breasts go and revise for one of your ALEVELS, do homework or straight up LOG OFF.

    nice work author never mind the bullshit in the comments section.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ^^^ 4Reall People Are All Tryna Get Technical Talkin Bout Bank Acounts And What Not Lol Hellooo..It's FICTON..So Jamm.
    But Yeahh I Will Saay That The Story's Goood But Is It Gonna Have An Ending?? Coz It Kinda Seemz Like It's Gonna Go On 4everr...x

    ReplyDelete
  20. fuck u stinkin bitch, im biggin up da author, only pointed dat out coz sum likkle youts mite tink dere fat if dey read dat, dats all. so y dnt u go do 1 of ur a levels coz 4 ur information i hav my a levels AND a degree go gwann!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. that was jokes, 'he is turning me into some any slag'......im sure she was that b4 she even met adam lol!! this girl is 2 much!! this story is sick tho

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fully dnt truss ryan or sorcha . Suttin dodgy bout it .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mi nuh truss ryan.
    It aint over...
    Deena fi dead :-/
    Hehe
    o and Lmao dead @ da person who asked
    'how can u share a happy meal?'

    ReplyDelete
  24. @18 April 2010 10:09 Anonymous, really you have a degree and failed to use spell check? you drop out in the first year? or get a 3:1?

    ReplyDelete
  25. and if your 21 reading this, get a hobby.
    ideally you should be in employment, so your lying about this degree.
    clearly you are doing GCSES or are you doing mocks?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Errrrm....it's not impossible to be older, educated AND actually enjoy this story! Dunno bout '@18 April 2010 10:09' but i'm luvin every part of Deena Sket and need to go back to see where Rochelle Sket fits in wiv her story...this may not be written perfectly but it is definately entertaining and a wicked talking point.

    1. More ASOS links pls
    2. A new chapter out each day
    3. Get a proof reader (I'll do it for free!)
    4. Give us more on the male POV
    5. Keep up the good work (including lots more good sex! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  27. He got up and went to order and i was tempted to run but then i thought about it, and then said whats the point, he knows where i live anyway - LMFAOO

    "Dont watch dat, just find out why nan took my money- lmfao

    this guy was turnin me into a some any slag and it feel nice- lmfao

    oh shit this chapter is bareee JOKES

    I dont know if i feel sorry. Sorry but you can't do that to your mum. And why is this chick getting bare money, like what happened to the recession.. skeeeeeeeeen

    ReplyDelete
  28. 2 da dickhead @ 18 April 2010 21:27!
    seeing as 3:1 isnt a degree classification, ur any dumb waste who has time 2 get vex at ppl making comments on blogs! i dnt c y i hav 2 type propa wen im not writin no essay, but i wudnt need 2 use spell check if i was gna-obvs of u hav2use spell check 2 write ur just a dumbass

    yeh i agree u dnt hav 2 b ANY certain age 2 enjoy dese blogs, according to an interview wif the writer, noel clarke reads dese blogs and hes older dan me.

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOL @ 20 April 2010 11:20

    Here here! Noel Clarke is older than me too... (Just!)

    ReplyDelete
  30. A 3.1 is a degree classification actually. It's what is commonly known as a third.

    And it's fucking useless, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  31. On LEVELSS...Dont Truss Ryann Chaaa||
    Fuck Deena Lyf Iss Screwweedd boiii| :O

    ReplyDelete
  32. Aha dis gyal is killing me hes turnin her into a sket/slag yu kno i swear she was dat from day has she 4got how sh used to mash everyting dat went past her in th past...

    N lol 9 stones 5 11 wit batty n breast thatd b dah day

    story is gd still keep it up more sex ur sex scenes r mad i love dem :P x

    ReplyDelete