Wednesday 31 March 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 33 part 2

"Natalie- what are you doing here?".
"Come inside."
I walked inside slowly and she closed the door behind her.
"Where's Sorcha."
Sorcha walked out of the kitchen.
I looked at them both.
"Whats goin on," i asked.
Sorcha was holding an ice pack to her mouth, it looked like she had been fucked up. I looked at Natalie's fists, it had blood all over them.
"Whats in the bag," Natalie asked.
"Fuck off," I said, "what happened."
"Sorcha, hows your mouth?", Natalie asked.
Sorcha put her middle finger up at her.
"What the fucks goin on."
"Deena are you high," Natalie laughed.

"Deena come here,"Sorcha said.
"FUCK YOU," I told her, "I know what you did."

"This is cosy," Natalie said, "what did she do?".
"Fuck you."
Then Natalie kicked me. i fell on the floor. Sorcha ranand helped me up.
"She came here to fuck me up, she broke in through the back door and heard me talk to you on the phone,"Sorcha said.

"What do you want," I said pulling myself away from Sorcha.
"You fuckin sket friend here gave Ryan an alibi, so he's out, and so the feds think i either didnt see ryan or lied."
"Ryans out?", I asked.
I looked at Sorcha.
"Thats right Deena, and now he knows you helped me to try and put him away."
"Is that why ur here?", i asked.

"He's not gonna come after me Deena, he knows the feds are looking after me, you on the other hand are pissed," she said.
Natalie looked at the bag and said, "Deena, whats in the bag."
I said, "Fuck you."
"You've got a dirty mouth Deena, almost as dirty as the cum stains on your face," she said, " Im tryna figure out which one of u has fucked more man, I think Sorcha's done about 80 and you Deena, i'd say about 50, NOT including my dad."
I kissed my teeth and took out the hammer. Natalie picked up Sorcha's cordless housephone and threw it at me, it hid my head and i dropped the hammer. Sorcha went to reach for the hammer but Natalie ran, kicked her and picked the hammer up and went back to where she was standing. "Sorcha, tru say this is the hammer i lent you last year," Natalie said.
Sorcha said, "Fuck you Natalie and get out."
"U want me to fuck u up again Sorcha,".
"I dare you." Sorcha said.
I was feeling so high. Natalie took the hammer and banged it against the wall, she made a giant hole in it and said, "Tell your maj im sorry," she laughed, "wait a minute," she said, "this hole is almost as big as your bucket pussy Sorcha."
"I havent got abucket Natalie."
"You do," Natalie said.
"Your DAD didn't seem to mind it."
Natalie smashed the hammer against the wall and made another hole.
"Tru say my man wants to fuck u up so bad," Natalie said looking at the both of us.
"Who that pussy Mark, as in Rochelle's ex man, if hes bad let him come in it, u must tink hes bad just cos he fucked up Fumez but everyone knows Fumez is a pussy anyway," Sorcha said.
She didnt even care about the holes in the walls.
My whole head was in a daze.
"You lot suprised me man," Natalie said, "IM the one who introduced you to each other and then u go and fuck me over like that, the bookiest of the booky."
Sorcha kissed her teeth.
"Natalie you're lucky you caught me off guard cos if i had seen you coming in from the backdoor, there'd be a shank in your head piece right about now."
Natalie laughed and looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Hows ur dad Natalie, u best keep michelle away from him, uno how he likes em young," Sorcha said.
Natalies eyes went red and she made another hole in the wall with the hammer. she was about to come close to us with the hammer but Sorcha pulled out a blade from her pocket, "natalie i swear down, come any closer and I'll cut u."
Natalie went to bang me over the head with the hammer. I dodged and Sorcha kicked her back.
Sorcha held me and said, "are u ok."

I spat at her.
"I know you fuckin set me last night."
Sorcha wiped the spit offher face.
Natalie laughed.
"No No Deena, that was me- I set u up."

23 comments:

  1. I need chapter 34 now this is so addictive

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my DAAAAIIIIIS this is too much i need a moment to sit down

    so Natalie set Deena up but how did she know she was gonna be at that party in Brixton when it was a last minute ting? i knoooow Sorcha knows something

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is addictive!! when's the next chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. and we thank God for you posting up the next part so quick! keep doing it from now on yeah

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK!
    SMURKZ AND NATALIE HAVE BEEN WORKIN 2GEVA, cos remember the only reason deena went down at the bottom of the estate was cos SMURKZ called her and told her to meet him there.

    ahhhhh and sorcha trying to protect deena?
    and smurkz, i dont rate u, any sly guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh man post chapter 34 pweeez n 35 n 36 lool jus keep em comin all nite there addictin x

    ReplyDelete
  7. smurkz mus be involed
    but dat if natalie set it up
    den y did all da man dat raped her hav doms
    like dey knew dat she mite ave herpes

    arrgh i fink i gotta go lie down
    all dis is confusin ma poor brain

    hmmm...

    maybe smurkz aint as gud as i hoped
    ooh well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol dat don't make sense, I rlly thut sorcha done it cuz she has herpes, but u kno wut, if smurkz has herpes den das probz y he gave da tip off bout deena to natalie hmm...think dey been workin togetha

    Plus da only reason Deena went to see sorcha n fuck her up today was cuz Smurkz TOLD her to AND gt her high!!..set up number 2...

    ReplyDelete
  9. y is evry1 surprised dat smurks is probs a snake? i mean just coz hes reali 'sexy' and evry1 was getin hot 4 him? he was hardly a gentleman now was he, i mean ACID!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. JHEEEZ! Its gettin peak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. everyone is always setting everyone else up jeeeze.... I feel so bad for Deen she just has no backbone is tooo easily influenced and gullable

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deena's problem is this, ALL of her relationships are built on deceit and badmind behaviour except for her ex friendhsip with natalie.

    her and sorcha became friends by both at the time unknowingly betraying natalie. her and ryan got together because she wanted to link him AFTER she knew he and his boys had raped natalie.

    she started fucking smurkz because Sorcha knew him and any friend of sorcha is no friend of good.


    the only good ting deena has her in life is her ignorant nan and her looks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SORCHA HAS THE CHEEK!
    "Ur dad didnt seem to mind" lol, this girl is shamelss, shell fuck ur dad AND par u off too.
    and natalie natalie, why did u set up deena, i knw she betrayed u but i thrt u were going dubai with Mark (lol at him being rochelles ex man)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahh mannn when are going to put the rest of the chapters up i started readin frm about 4 yes2day morin and finish now this is really good

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMFG
    LOL @ the wall bashing, by natalie why don't she actually do somefink!?!

    Haha poor Deena such a fool she's being double set up!

    This story's arrd boy!! keep posting new chapters :)
    Bless x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hurry up with the next chapter
    you gotta keep doing them faster cos the story has built up maaaaan. safe doe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We need more come on write write write

    ReplyDelete
  18. We need me chapters HURRY UP

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is the story Finished?

    ReplyDelete
  20. omgsh, wow this is emotional

    ReplyDelete
  21. if she was that high how the hell did she dodge the hammer...?
    "/

    ReplyDelete
  22. lol at the last comment bout the doging the hammer
    J.K

    ReplyDelete
  23. no u seriously nneed to add on i swear this is good shit plz i beg :(

    ReplyDelete