Thursday 25 March 2010

DEENA SKET- CHAPTER 31.

I sat in the car crying listening to Look what the cat dragged in was slowly making me feel better.
I wiped my eyes as smurkz walked in and sat next to me. what had sorcha done?
"sorcha told me that chanel paid u to set man up- and that u told sorcha to protect me," he sed.
I looked at him, "smurkz- what did they do to her."
sorcha hadnt told him that i was considerin actually helping chanel, he looked at me and sed, "what happened 2 her is what would happen to any bitch who tries to fuck around with me innit," he sed, in his eyes i saw somethingugly for the first time.

"r u gonna kill her," i asked.
"come back inside with me," he sed.
"i cant watch what theyre doing to her," i said.
"ur gonna have to so u know never to fuck with me."

He pulled me back into the flat.
when we got there sorcha and dee were lipsin on the couch, smurkz walked past them and kicked open the door chanel was in.
i started cryin when i saw her on her back getting fucked by some bre. she was crying.
"i cant look," i sed, "smurkz please."
"sorcha's seen it and she didnt cry, " smurkz sed.
"allow it man," dee sed
"nah she needs to see what happens to chicks who fuck around with me innit," smurkz sed, "look how she's crying deena- i'd be crying too if you had helped her set man up."

then he walked into the room,pulled down his zip and pissed on her. all the guys in the room jus laufed.
she looked at me and cried and i mouthed "sorry."
smurkz looked at me and sed, "how much did she give u,"
"erm she gave me 500."
then sorcha stood up and sed, "so u need to give smurkz and dee 400 and me 100."
then i wiped my eyes and sed, "why do i give u one hundred."
"cos im the one who saved smurkz life- imagine what would happen if you had gone ahead with setting up- you'd be lying where chanel is right now or worse,i saved ur life deena."

smurkz looked at me and sed, "deena its cool- i dont even want the money, mans just grateful you saved my life init- ur bare smart, taking her money that she paid to set me up jus so u culd give it to me."
he kissedme on the cheek.
i looked at chanel as the guys were that raping her were shoutin at her sayin, "u might as well enjoy it- cos we're not gonna stop."

and then i noticed her legs, they were badly bruisd like someone had been trying to break them and she one black eye and a busted lip.
sorcha walked into the room and looked at chanel, "any dumb sket- look at you now- its a good ting ur not a virgin or else there would be a lot more blood."

smurkz and dee laufed, then sorcha kicked chanel in the face.
"when you man finish with her, leave the flat and dont ever come back here- just leave her to sort herself out," smurkz sed and then he sed to chanel, "just so u know never to fuck with man again..."
then he knudged sorcha. she went into her bag and pulled something- it looked like water.
chanel started cryin as dee told everyone to step back as smurkz walked towards her, he poured the clear water looking ting on her hand and i realized when it started to smoke her that it wasnt water, but acid.


she cried out in pain, smurkz gave one of the ten guys who was raping her the bottle and sed, "just in case she misbehaves."

then we left and got back into the car.
"lets go withdraw the money she paid deena right now," sorcha sed.
"forget about the fucking money sorcha," smurkz sed, "its deenas- shes the one who saved mans life, if she didnt tell u i could have been....." then he stopped and sed, "lets go back to ours innit."

"i wanna go home," i sed wiping my eyes.
sorcha looked at me sed, "ignore her dee, lets go to your drum innit."
we got to the house.

we got out of the car and walked inside. it was bare dark outside.
sorcha and dee went upstairs and i sat on the sofa watching Eastdners. smurkz sat next to me with a glass of ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream for me.
he looked at me and sed, "thankyou- the sket was gonna have man duppied if it werent for u."
he looked even more like a mix between aggro and marvin from jls now.
we lipsed as he had his arm around me as i ate the ice cream.
we heard sorcha getting wocked upstairs and we both smiled.
i looked at him and sed, "do u do this to people often- like when they hurt u, u have them like roughed up."
he didnt say nuthin and sed, "jus cos a guy's not on the road dont mean he dont know how to handle shit deena- i want people to know not to fuck with me innit."

then he kissed me and said, "and i want people to know to never fuck with my wife."
i looked at him and smiled, then he said, "im happy it was u and not sorcha who chanel tried to bribe- sorcha's a snake she would have taken the money- you see how eager she was to get it."

I nodded.
"dee dont even like her," he sed, "its just that her brain game is on point and her pussys nang."

"u fucked her?", i asked.
"yeah- i used to fuck sorcha from day, lineups in the park ting, me and a few man would meet her every day and just beat her out rawly, she was even carryin a yout one time when we smashed"

"what?".

"yeah she was pregnant for some man she sed,but i think his daughter was her friend or sumtim, i dunno it was some long dramatic story but she killed it innit," he sed.

"why."
he shrug his shoulders and sed, "ur the cheung one- if she didnt have blue eyes then no man would clock her, yeah her body is nang but everytin about uis on point the sexy eyes the sexy skin the back off the lips."

then we lipsed so hard and sexy.
"why does chanel hate u so much?", i asked.
he didnt say nuthin and then sed, "dont watch her deena, think about me and my nice dick in your iranian pum, yeah?".
then he licked my tits.

"i need to reward u for helping me," he sed.
he took the ice cream out of my hand and took off his clothes, he gave his black boxers to me and i smelt them, it smelt of his dick and then i put them in my mouth.

he spread my legs apart, i werent wearin no underwear. the feeling of his warm tongue flickerin over my clit made me wanna pass out, he started lickin faster then and harder. i was twistin and turnin and wanted to scream but the taste of the boxers was too good to let go.

his lips wrapped around my pussy eating me for dinner.
my legs over his bare shoulders as i was cryin in pleasure.
"you see how much i love you deena," he said.
i nodded.
he went back to eating my pussy and lickin it all over.
as the holby city theme tune played my warm pussy was being devoured by the sexy lips of smurkz, he licked the clit so fast that my heart was beating too fast, i had to ask him to stop and just as i was about to squirt, he- oh shit.

he started fucking me.
the feeling of my own orgasm being trapped inside of me by his dick was mental.
"fuck me smurkz- beat me out nice," was all i could say as my legs were wrapped around his neck and he wocked me out.
then he pushed me on the floor so i was lying on my stomach then he put his dick in me from behind and started doin press ups as he fucked me.
getting doggied is the best feeling a girl can have and as smurkz doggied me all i could think of was how his dick looked inside of me.

"im gonna squirt," i said.
he laufed and started bangin me even harder, "dont stop!", i cried.
he pulled out of me and as he came all over my ass, i squirted.
he cleaned the cum off his dick was my ass and then licked my cum off my pussy and then spat into a tissue.
i tried to stand up but i cldnt- my legs were too weak.
he picked me up and we lipsed and i sed, "smurkz i love u."
then he sed, "u dnt love me deena, u love my dick, when u actually love me you'll know about it."

so sexy.
he took me up into his room and he put me on the bed.
man had a huge boner pointin in my direction, "lemme christen u deena," he said.
"whats that."
"lie down."
i lay on the bed as he stood over me and bashed over my face.
i opened my mouth as his cum ran down the air and onto my tongue.
then he fell on the bed next to me panting as i swallowed.
i went to kiss him but he pushed my face away, "theres a spare toothbrush in the bathroom, its the blue one, use it and throw it away."

I got up and made my way to the bathroom, i peaked into dees room to see him doggying sorcha. i suddenly got horny again, i went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then walked back into smurkz room, he laying there exhausted.
i suddenly thought about my miscarriage and felt a bit sad and then i thrt about what smurkz had sed about sorcha having an abortion, she never told me about it.

smurkz got up as i lay down and went to his mac, it was already on and he put on youtube and started watching some little dee interview.

"do u think hes nice," smurkz asked me, "so many chicks i know are on his nuts."
"yeah hes nice," i sed, "ur sexier tho."
he didnt say nuthin and kept on watchng. then he sed, "whose ryan deena."


I looked at him as he turned to me, he was holding my phone.
"some dickhead guy i used to link," i sed trying not to be nervous.
he stood up and gave me my fone.
then he lipsed me, grabbin my ass.
"i was goin through ur texts," he sed.
i sat on his lap.
"whose the sickest femcee in ur opinion," he asked.
"it has to be between nolay, shystie and lioness, nolay's f64 was deep."

"innit," he sed.
"but shystie cant be compared to anyone, shes just sick in her own right."
"she's got class," smurkz said.
then he touched my pussy and sed, "would u be on doing line ups for my boys- its his birthday tommorow innit."

"line ups- smurkz i aint no loose sket."
"deena, its for ma boy," he sed.
then he said, "its gonna be about 6 man yeah, u dont mind do you."
I looked at him and said,"no i dont."
then he kissed my back and sed, "i beg u get on ur knees and suck my dick."
i did what he said and started suckin as he was listenin to look what the cat dragged in.

then my phone rang.
I got up, wiped my mouth and went to answer it.
"hello."
"deena fi dead." then they hung up.
"who was it," smurkz asked.
i lied and sed, "wrong number."
"get back to suckin," he sed.
i went back to suckin his dick.

"there's something you should know about chanel," he said.
i looked up and said "what."
Just as i asked what, Sorcha walked into the room.
"u kl," smurkz sed to her.
"yeah, we have to go," she sed, "come on deena."
I kissed my teeth,
"is dee dropping u lot back," smurkz asked.
sorcha said, "nah ive called a cab cos hes sleeping."
I got dressed and kissed smurkz on the cheek, "bell me tommorow yeah," ised.

he smacked my ass.
we left the house and as we waited outside for the cab sorcha said, "i have to tell u something."
we got into the cab and agreed that we'dgo back to sorchas yard and id sleep there.
"what did u wanna tell me?", i asked.

"I found a test result for herpes in the kitchen bin and the name of whose letter it was was torn off," she said.
"what are u saying," i asked.


"Either Smurkz or Dee has herpes and we've just finished fucking them- bareback."

19 comments:

  1. great! was eating my lunch while reading this and i now i feel sick!

    if this really goes on i dont wanna have kids, and if i do- staright isolated farm business and home schooling till their 18 ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. like dey dnt already hav loadsa sti's already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHEEEEEEEEEESH, erm deena, your really pissed and its like every chapter you seem to dig yourself deeper and deeper into shit.
    chanels gonna cme after u now for sure and now u might have herpes, sheesh! chayze!

    i mean and that sorcha is pissn me off HOWEVER i did feel sorry for her after reading the sorcha beat cos she does have a pathetic life. and oh my gosh- how can ryan, sorcha be cousins looooooool, when i read that on the sorcha story i spat out my crunchy nut.

    smurkz is slowly becoming sexy to me, in a very evil way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOTE TO DEENA: if somebody who you think is ur man asks u to line ups for his boys, it means he doesnt like u.

    i mean when did she get so dumb and as for that sorcha, shes lucky i dont know her cos that stunt she pulled by telling smurkz about chanel was snakey ESPECIALLY when she owes chanel money.
    and as mean as smurkz is becoming, he sounds like one of the beautiful people in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. herpes is like hiv/aids, theres no going back after u catch it. sorry for whoeva caught it =[

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOW !!!!! Every Single Non-Virgin Female In Dis Story Is A Bitch , A Sket Lool , And A Stupid Girl .. Arghh !! STUPIDITY !!

    Next One Soon Please . x

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEENA IS DUMB!!!!!!!!!!
    Y is she still friends with Sorcha. The ho is usin her 4 her money. She has never liked u. Is it not clear????

    Plus y is she agreein 2 havin a line up???? What self-respectin person wud agree 2 allow their man 2 set that up 4 dem. She needs to fix up her life.

    We already knew that Sorcha had an abortion. I swear she told Deena bout it wen she was tellin Deena 2 get 1.

    Plus when were there so many guys out there that licks out ho's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i actaully waited for this tooo come out....damn whens the nextt onee? :)
    Kapricee (not kyle)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhh smurks is one dikhead.. i kno da girl try set u up but.. ACID ? bruv nt da one
    and i actually hate sorcha.. she is sum bitch ..if she was reall i wud slap her... deena needs to give her two bludclart hotbox i swr dwn.... dikhead x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is raising my blood pressure, first of all deena, that bitch is using you for money, she even took your money and spent 20 pounds on MCDONALDS whilst u were in hopsital when ryan fucked u up, she also is eager to take your money at any chance she can and she has the cheek to try and ask for more

    and as for smurkz, yes he is an amazing fuck and yes he is sexier than sex in a can but he is starting to go on stink, and deena he DOESNT RESPECT YOU- who asks their girl to do lineups, i mean come on

    and why is sorcha worried about herpes now when shes been spreading her legs like her middle name is dairylea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. PISSSSEEDD!!!
    HOPE IT IS SORCHA!
    SHE DESERVES IT
    DEENA IS INNOCENT slyly lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooooow whoevers got it is bare pissed looooool

    ReplyDelete
  14. woooooooooooow boiii denna man ths shiit has 2 stop man chiick u need counseling

    ReplyDelete
  15. YESS FiNALLY SHE GOT SUMiNK.. LET'S SEE iF SHE'LL CHANGE HER WAYS NOW.. DOUBT iT LOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is this story true loool? i wanna beat dis gyal aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so what is this story true because thinking logically and mentally put 2 and 2 together and it makes perfect sense so wagwan this is true say no more....

    why is this gyal disrepecting her self day in day out fuckin nuff man ber back

    like WTF!? its not even a low key sket ting man on a regular like 1 every 2 week or shit its DAILHY BASIS DIFFERENT MAN...

    AH wham to some gyal jheezz soon dem gyal fi dead off H.I.V

    but cant really cuss her mums a prostitute what more can u really expect lol

    this is madness

    ReplyDelete
  18. GOOD That Dee Or Smerkz Has Herpes :D

    Teachess Them Gyall Demm To Not Give Out Their P#ssy Tha Wayy Oxfam Gives Out Free Clothes .

    ReplyDelete
  19. LMAO AT HER DOIN LINEUPS ..
    AND HE WANTS TO WIFEY THAT
    SMH LMAOO I LIKE THIS STORY DOE

    ReplyDelete