Friday 12 March 2010

DEENA SKET- CHAPTER 27

I met Sorcha in the KFC in marble arch.
I had called her about Monique and cos Sorcha had to go return some bra she bought from Primark, she told me to meet her at the kfc opposite.

When i walked up the stairs at marble arch station and into the rain, bare man were watchin me.
"Oi sexy- u got a man," some tall mixrace ting said. he was wiv two of his boys.
"Deena," i sed.
"Deena oh thats a sexy name- tru say man has to say that everythin about u is on point," he was so sexy, pink lips but he had bad acne. "Can man get ur digits."

"Erm no sorry- I got a man," i sed.
"Dont chat shit," he said.
I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm and den some guy sed, "let go of her." the guy let go of me and sed, "ur butters anyway."
I ran into KFC and walked downstairs.
It was so pack up, it was 7.22 exactly.
Sorcha was sittin by herself yammin some chicken.
"Babes," she said as i sat next to her, "tell me what happened."
I told her everythin about Monique and what she said about her.
"I owe her money- I mustve bought dro off of her once and forget to pay her," she laufed, "I hope u tld her u wldnt help set that guy up."

"I did," i sed, "she tried to pay me- but i sed no- shes nice tho- for a black chick."
"what did she say?".
"she got pissed off and told me to fuck off, so i left."
Sorcha lookd at me and sed,"wait- the monique i know is mixrace."
"what," i sed.
"shes some mixrace bitch who used to do tings with tinchy- shes no darkie."I shrugged then she sed,"anyway- theres a party 2nite."
"where is it?", i asked.
"vauxhall- it starts at 11, so we need to get back to my house soon innit to get dressed," she sed.

"i dnt have clothes at ur house."
"were about the same size anyway," she sed, "i have bare sexy tings u can wear."

"whose party is it?", i asked.
"some boom white guy- id let him doggy me anytime, yeah so lets go," she sed, "oh ur hair grew back."
i smiled and we left.
When we got to her house, her mum was jus goin out and so we started drinkin.
my girl popped on some champz and we started gettin moist over it.
she kissed me and we started lipsin for jokes on the couch.
i was bare relaxed- like i hadnt felt so good in ages.
cos we had both eatin we werent getting that drunk that easily.
we went into her room and i put on some sexy outfit.
i took my blazer and my bra and put on some short electric blue t-shirt dress. it was so tight.
i put on these heels http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Total-Leather-Gilly-Lace-Brogue-Shoeboot/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=937226&cid=6461&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Multi


Sorcha put on some short black dress and like me had no underwear on, she straigtend her hair and did her make up, then she called a cab, she was kinda tipsy when she called it, by this time it was 11.
"deena have u got any rubbers," she said after ordering the cab.
"nah nah i dnt," i sed, "u wanna mash 2nite."
she nodded,"i wana fuck some white cock tonite," we both started bellin up.
"but deena tru say im the sexiest chick uve ever seen," she sed, "on the level tho- like im the perfect chick- mixrace- nice body- blue eyes- tight pum."

I laufed and sed, "i think im sexier- i got that arab in me."
"Deena- uve had everything in u."
Fuckin bitch.
She got up and kssed me and sed, "if i get fucked tonite- then u can fuck whoever i fucks friend."
then she touched my pussy and sed, "no underwear,"
then the cab beeped outside.
she took a sip of her champagne.
i got a text on my fone
"Its Monique- call me back,"
I showed Sorcha. She took my fone and turned it off, then she sed, "get a new number- she wont stop callin."

we gt in the cab and sorcha gave the guy the adress. the cab driver kept shakin his head when he heard the shit sorcha was whisperin in my ear.
"U two girls in college or uni," he sed when we got to a traffic light.
"We're students in cock-ology," she laufed.
then the man said nuthin and kept drivin.

when we got to the house, there was so many people outside smokin. bare gal and even more man, white, mixrace, black. i got wet.

when we got out- i swear it was like some film ting. every single person turned their heads to look at us. Sorcha squeezed my bum as we walked into the house.
Nolay was playin.
the whole house was red lights, like the lights wer red and bare people whinin up everywhere. on the stairs, in the kitchen.
Sorcha knugded me when the guy whose party it was approached us.
He looked at me and sed, "nice," then he kissed sorcha and hugged her.
"this is ma friend Deena," she said.
This guy was so hot- he looked jus like little dee. he was so bleno, sexy blue polo shirt, baggy shorts a tatoo of a cobra on the left side of his neck.
"u two come upstairs," he whispered in sorchas ear.
"we wanna dance," she sed, "we'll be up in a minute- come find us in an hour and we'll cme yeah."
He kissed her on the cheek, smacked my bum and then left.

no sooner than when me and her were whinin up to Pass Out, some guy was touchin me from behind, grindin on me, i cld feel his dick against my ass, he touched my pussy, he kissed my neck. he smelt so nice, his hands were findin their way to my pussy. i saw sorcha get pulled away by two sexy guys who were kissin her as they took her upstairs.
i turned to look at the guy i was dancin with, i wrapped my legs around his waist, he started daggerin me when Never Be My Woman came on, then everyone started booin and started chantin "fuck wiley", so the dj changed the song and put on bengi and coki.
the guy i was dancing with had his head on my shoulders and bangin into my pussy.
i started laufin but then i felt a hand lift my dress and i cld hear people gaspin cos thy cld see my ass cos i wasnt wearin no knickers.

"u wanna fuck me," i sed.
"ah nah nah lets just dance," he said.
i pulled back and bumped into some guy.
the guy i bumped into was about to swing for me but he looked at me and sed, "wham baby love," he lookd at my tits, i cut my teeth at the guy i was dancing with and started dancin with the guy i bumped into.
he was tall, about 5'11. he looked exactly like Aggro, just without the cainrow.
Me and him were whinin so hard- front to front, i cld feel his dick against my pum. it didnt feel all that big- about 9 inches.
I whispered in his ear,"do u wanna beat me,"
he looked at me and licked his lips and sed, "u offerin?".
then i said, "uve got a dick- ive got a pussy- and its really wet."
He pulled me out of the house and took me round the back of the house to some shed.

he undid his belt and let his g-star jeans drop to the floor. i cld hear Mz Bratt playing from the house.
he smelt so sexy- like a bare manly smell.
he lifted my dress and put his dick in it, bare back ting.
I was so horny my pussy was drownin, he was givin me the dirtiest wock, the way he would go in and out and then move his hips then BANG, my head was knockin against the shed door as his dick filled my sweet pum.my legs wrapped around his waist.
his tongue on my neck.
my lips on his face, my hands on his back, scratching them.

SHIT- he hit the spot and i cld feel myself cumming bare slow.
he was bangin me so nice- oh shit- his hips- the way he was grindin,he was a pro. i started to lose conciousness- i could feel myself gttin dizzy- this dick was sendin me into the twilight zone- i was losin my mind- abit like Kano when he thought using autone was agood idea.
this guy was fuckin me, his dick was getting bigger and bigger inside of me, he looked at me, he looked at me and smiled as he grabbed my neck. he grabbed my waist, bent back abit and then started bangin me. i was gruntin and shit. he turned me around and lifted my right leg and wrapped it around my waist and started bangin me out.
"ahahahahahahahah".
he came.
he fell back on the floor.
when he stood up normally- his thick white cum ran out of my pussy and down my legs.
he stood up and kissed me.
"whats ur name?", i said as he started kissin my tits.
"Omar- but my tags Smurkz."

"Smurkz," i repeated.

"Yeah- Smurkz."

29 comments:

  1. UH OH- if that wasnt monique- who was that
    and lol at deena dancing with the guy she refused to set up earlier in the day.
    i actually think sorcha and deena are cute together like as BFFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the party scenes- cos they show how reckless these hos are, isnt deena worried about catchin sumthin- fuckin a guy bare bareback like that. smurkz sounds so hot hot hot, and wheres ryan, kinda miss him.
    and who was that girl posin as monique?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was losin my mind- abit like Kano when he thought using autone was agood idea....

    hahaa very funny and the asos link...nice touch pah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought dat deena woz meant 2 be wid ryan.
    ahhh smurkz does sound propa nice tho.

    these chaota are bre confusin tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMDS , Smurks ? And I Cant Believe Dat Wasnt Monique , I Bet It's Some Next UnKnown New Chick , Dat Just Wants Someone To Help Her Set Up The Guy , Dis Storys Is ToooToooToo Much Mehn !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ryans gna fuck her up when he finds outt shes been having sex with someone else haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol this sket-ch is just too much, the asos link was class...not sure bout d shoe tho ;) more pls :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Story's gettin really good, those asos shoes are ugly tho XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. good chapter!!

    was kinda affended by her comment about black girls thou "shes nice tho- for a black chick." ... yh that was slyly ruude kmt

    ReplyDelete
  10. wat about if da gurl iz keirans sista or sumthin.

    it obviuos dat sorcha dun mre dan 4get 2 pay her 4 sum dro.
    cnt wait 4 da nxt chapta

    she mite aswell set up smurkz
    wot she got 2lose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I knew it wasn't Monique...Deena is in a whole lotta trouble now! Girl needs to let that pum rest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wasnt she just pregnant and shes fucking bareback again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wooooo whos dat chick posing as monique i was gonna say sherice but alie she was fat but then she did go pen so might have lost it all and it think the shoes are okay like if u rock it well but i honestly dnt see it going with an electric blue dress sorry but smurkz sounds tooooooooo nice my gal should just run and pretend dat she banged him lol

    hot chapter still xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow wots wif da kano hatred haha?
    2 da person hus gettin offended y the 'black chick' comments, rememba dis is a blog abt a girl wif very gd attitudes!
    i was finkin rochelle learnt from her mistakes and genuinely seemed like she had a heart-deena tho is a diff story
    luv da story tho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So this girl pretends to be monique pretending to be rochelle? What's the point?

    And if this girl had no underwear, was wet, and started wrapping her legs around some guy daggering her, this jeans would be pretty sticky lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. WHO WRITES DISS SHIT, DEEP STILL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thumbs up to the author
    i like the way that the slang is up to date, i see you've done this quite recently, and i like tha way you've compared it to fairly recent events e.g 'sway thought akon would help his career' lol
    i also like the way that there is a cliffhanger at the end of each chapter, well done
    i don't like the way that it's so dirty and the language used is so foul, but i guess that's what entertains/attracts young people of today. overall it's very good and you're a great writer
    (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  18. "i was losin my mind- abit like Kano when he thought using autone was agood idea." lool jokes

    ReplyDelete
  19. 'return a bra from primark'
    trick a big baller and she retunin a 2 buck bra?
    lame
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Smurkz Sounds Sexy Bwoii!

    ReplyDelete
  21. argh, hu eva wrote dis story can u plz stop writing a paragraph abt wah dey r wearin nd tings..nd try mke the sex fink abit longer lyk.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Diis Baare Add's Uup Togedaa Dooe!!
    Gettin Betta Nd Betta Lyk !! Looool
    Good Story Cary Orn!

    ReplyDelete
  23. how the hell did she end up fucking smurkz? omdz. she jus fcks any1 damn

    ReplyDelete
  24. arghh she's fucked every nigger and dat link to dem shoes aree ugly man like wat dem white gyals wid no swagga wud wear lool big up's to da chapter's doee still!

    ReplyDelete
  25. its ironic how every1's some how linked

    ReplyDelete
  26. aha these sket stories give me 2 much jokes always going on like all fully back ppl r ugly n mainly mixed raced people are pretty or good looking...

    Which is the mistake of the century because i have seen some overly ugly mixed race people and some veryy pretty black ppl and vice versa :/

    ReplyDelete
  27. How can she say 'she's nice tho- for a black chick'. Ahh no ratings

    ReplyDelete