Monday 29 March 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 32 part 2

"STOP"
The boxcutter had cut some of the skin on arm it was bleeding, i was crying.
"Lets give her a choice," one of the guys said. "You can either do line ups for us, OR we'll cut you up."
They had into my forearm and a little bit into my chin. they were both bleeding.
"Im not sorcha," i cried, "I can prove it."
"Shut the fuck up!", the tallest guy screamed.
I started cryin.
"Im not Sorcha," i said.
One of them punched me and said, "Bitch!, do you want man to slice your nipples off your tits."
"No," i cried, "Please let me go, I havent done nothing."
"Thats a double negative you dumb sket, get on your knees," another one of them said.

"Its your choice, suck or get cut."

So i sucked.
It was disgusting, some of their dicks were deformed like horrible. i cried when i kept getting punched, i had my mouth on the dicks but i wasnt sucking and so they keep pushing my head back and forward with the box cutter to my throat. the small cuts in my arm and chin were bleeding as my mouth was getting raped.
i cried as i could feel hands on my pum.
they pushed me up against the wall, and then all of them put on rubbers, pulled down my dress and then they all...


When they were done, i just lay in the alleyway cryin.
"Deena!".
I looked up and saw Smurkz.

It must have been 4in the morning by the time we got back to his house. I cried so hard in the shower as the cuts stang. I didnt wanna leave the shower because i felt so ashamed and then smurkz walked in.
"I made you some hot chocolate yeah."
He dried me with his towel and walked me to his room.
He sat me on the edge of the bed and sat next to me, he opened up a first aid box and said, "this might sting," he put disifectant on the cuts and then put a plaster on my arm and then gave me an ice pack to hold against the small cut on my chin to freeze it.

"Who did this," He asked.
I started crying and said, "they said they were chanels boys."
"Did they.."
I nodded.
He held me and said, "I waited ages for you in my whip and when you didnt come, I parked the car and came looking for you, where's sorcha."
I shrugged and rested my head on his shoulders. he kissed my forehead. I cried so hard, i felt so disgusting.
"Whose party was it?", he asked.
"Sorcha said it was some guy called Aiden."
"Aiden?"
"Yeah," i said.
"Tall black guy with dreads," he asked.
"I didnt see him," i said. "why."
"She owes that guy Aiden, that is him, cos he lives in that estate, why the fuck would she go to his shoobz."

I just couldnt think, i just kept on bawlin.
"You dyed your hair?", he asked.
"Yeah," i said.
"I like it," he whispered.
His arms were soft and gentle, his breath smelt of dro and he smelt like he had just showered.
"Should I call Sorcha," I said.
"Nah nah dont."
"why not."
"Somethings bookie about dis whole ting, everybody who knows sorcha knows what she looks like, nobody would see someone else and tink its her cos shes so bait, everybody knows her face and her eyes are blue." he said.

I started crying and he kissed my neck.
He said, "ill make you feel better."
He lay me down on the bed and took off the towel and looked at my pussy, i felt so ashamed.
He slowly massaged my pum and said, "dont worry deena, its all good."
"should we call the fedz," i said.
"sshh," he whispered and then his tongue found its way inside my pussy.
I clung to the pillows letting my ice pack fall to the ground.
I cried, i felt safe now.
he took off his clothes and said, "deena, nobodys going to ever hurt you again,"
He kissed my pum so softly with his hands gently caressing my stomach. he kissed my nipples gently and then gently used his tongue to lick my clit.
my tears started to dry.
"tell me when you want me to sop," he said.
"dont stop."

it was raining outside and there was lightining as he ate my pussy.
then he stopped and held me in his arms, my head rested on his chest.
"i cried the whole way through." i told him.
"its alright, I'll deal with dis."
"Lets just call the feds," i said, "chanels crazy, she made those guys rape me."
"what happened exactly," he asked.
"i dont wanna go into too much detail," i cried, "please."
I started bawlin.
we just lay there for about two hours, the sun came up and then he said, "do you bun."
"no," i said,
"you're gonna try some," he laughed.
"am i now."
"you are."
he pulled out the rizzler and did it.
me and him both sat up.
he put the now rolled up rizzler to my lips and lit the end of it.
"u done it before?". he asked.
"yeah, my uncle paul let me do it once."
"skeen- go on then, this is a tens yeah,"
" a tens?", i asked.
He nodded and then i smoked it. i started coughing so hard.
he laughed, we passed it back and forth until i got really light headed, i started laughing so hard for no reason and then i felt as though my head was gonna fall off.
I looked at smurkz and he was just staring at me, he wasnt high.
"what happened, tell me everythin,"
i told him everythin.
"they put on rubbers?", he asked.
i nodded.
"why would they put on rubbers," he asked, "they ALL had rubbers?"
i nodded.
"so they knew they were gonna rape you, they were well prepared, isnt dat strange 2 u".
"wat r u sayin", i was bare high.
"have u got anythin- be honest- i wont be vex, have u got an sti."
i cried and said, "sorcha said she saw a herpes results test in the bin, we dont know which one of you has it."
he kissed his teeth and said, "that dumb bitch, that test was for dee's boy, he was here before you lot came that day, them boys who raped you knew you weren't sorcha and they weren't chanels man dem."

"what are you saying," i asked.

"Sorcha- SHE set you up."

24 comments:

  1. OH SHIT, THATS WHY THEY PUT ON DOMS.
    cos sorcha told them she might have herpes.!fuckin bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY FUCKING GOSH
    OH MY FUCKING GOSH
    they put on rubbers cos sorhca must have told dem that deena mite have herpes, that sket! but why would she set deena up
    MORE PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol at smurkz getting deena high to get info out of her

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooool i love smurkz he is a joker getting her high , but oh my days i knew something was wierd about sorcha what a bitchhh !! i neeeed moree !!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh an u guys r all lyk
    leave sorcha shes had a bad life
    bullshit
    she is an evil bitch

    oomdzzzz
    i want her to get fucked up so badly iyts unreal

    for reall u need to find so twisted way to punish her
    like wid torture and shett

    ReplyDelete
  6. i realli hope dat smurkz
    dnt mess up
    cuz tru sai
    he's da onli one dat has been
    genuinely nice to her
    plz dont ruin it

    ReplyDelete
  7. lool Deena got raped by five man and Smurkz is still eating her out? does this bitch's pum never get sore?

    for real though keep the new chapters coming every day cuz i'm addicted!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh myy Shes a bitchhh! I kinda like smurks and deena togther no more hoar buisness.. Gettin her highh lool .. Moreeee !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I like Smurkz i know he is a bit shady but I hope he turns out to be one of the good guys bcos Ryan was just not the one!

    Sorcha...she's gonna get hers for real! More!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dont realy like deena, with rochelle she was loose but she wanted to fix up denna just mix up!
    i like smurkz though he's a good guy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I SAID SORCHA WAS DODGE 4RM DAY!!!
    She probably set her up 4 Ryan. She probably knows that Deena lied. This is getting goooooooooood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, hw can u gt eaten out afta u jus been raped??? n as 4 him givin er weed which im guessin 2 mek her feel betta, will only lead 2her takin harda stuff... i feel a crack-whore coming. cnt w8 4 the nxt chapt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. smurkz is sneaky hw cme ur all trustin him!!!
    funny hw he dodged her question abt speaking to police like 2 times!! also, dnt believ da fing abt da test bein 4 1 of 'dee's boys'. lets not 4get he wanted deena 2 do line-ups 4 his boys which is hardly da attitude f sum1 hu cares!
    hes probs settin her up wif sorcha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Scorcha needs to get run over by a bendy bus and deena needs to move far away and start afresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMFG, notice how smurkz kept avoiding shit when deena mentioned calling the police, HE IS SUSPECT JUST LIKE SORCHA!

    ReplyDelete
  16. mi don warn Deena bout that Sorcha gal :0Z

    ReplyDelete
  17. come on man wheres the next part this is some maaad story, big up the writer

    ReplyDelete
  18. KMT!! I'm Startin to love smurks but i wanna know why chanel wanted him DEAD!! And please do those ASOS.com links more cos they help with the story

    ReplyDelete
  19. SORCHA IS SO FUCKKIN BOOKIEE! WHAT GOES AROUND CUMS AROUND WATCH WHEN SORCHA GETS IT, BUT NOW WHICH GIRL IS DEENA GANNA START JAMMIN WITH? WAIT WAIT WAIT IT'S SO BAIT DEENA AND CHANNEL ARE GANNA BOTH DO SOMETHING TO SORCHA DEN BECOME TIGTH GYALS SO BAIT !

    ReplyDelete
  20. lol @ the comment 'sorcha should get run over by a bendy bus' ...this ish is just starting to get goooood...more please!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. rassssssssssssssssssssss dis is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep mate wow lol dem hoes .. put up more dis is da only story ive read lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. ewwww smurkz man y lick tha galz pum wen u knw she got rape seriouly lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dats peak!
    Deena and smurks seem so cute together doh awww
    J.K

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rahhhh' Sorchasz Onna A Mad One. I lyk dah way dah nowan really likes her haha. Not Dee, not Smurkz not Natalie not Chanel and now Deena's gnna hate her. Haha serves her right man. Dis is the third time dah Deena's been raped. Shizzle!

    ReplyDelete