Thursday 4 March 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 23

"What was dat bruv- im a batz?", Ryan said.
I started cryin.
I looked at Faisani- he was shakin like crazy, den i saw him piss himself.
"Oh shit man!", Fumez laufed, "my mans getting wet for u Ryan- man pissed himself at the sound of ur voice,"
All of Ryan's man started laufin.
"Jesse bruv- im dissapointed in u man- me and u used to play football together- now you're attacking my chick," Fumez sed.
"Deena come here," Ryan sed.
I got up slowly and walked past jesse and faze and walked next to ryan. he puthis arms and around me and kissed me.
"Deena- deena is my girl- so when you fuck with her guess what you're fucking with me- what should us man do them," ryan sed.

All of them started laufin, faze got on his knees and started beggin. jesse gave him a dirty look.
"Get on your knees jesse," ryan sed.
"bruv- i aint doin that- man aint no pussy out ere," jesse sed.
"bruv," ryan sed, "ill shove this strap so down ur throat- there'll be bullets in your shit- get on your fuckin knees."

jesse got on his knees.
"u sed i was a batz innit," ryan sed, "ur right- man is sometimes partial to cock, so i want u two to lips- im gonna film u doing it and when you do you're gonna act like u love it- ur not gonna say shit- ur just gonna lips- if any of you stops itll be two shots in your chest."

faze started cryin, jesse stood up and sed, "man aint on dat- so just shoot me."
fumez looked at ryan and they all started laufin, ryan held me by waist so tightly.
"deena- u ok?", fumez sed.
i nodded.
"get on your knees jesse,"
jesse slowly got on his knees.
"kiss da boy!", one of ryans boys sed in a jamaican accent
fumez took out his video phone.
some old lady walked past and sed, "leave them alone or ill call the police!",
ryan said, "go suck on somethin!."
then she walked away bare fast.
"kiss him," fumez whispered.
jesse looked at faze and sed, "nah- im not doin it."
ryan looked at fumez.
"Damon i beg you take deena into the car," he sed.
"why," i sed.
"its kl," fumez sed.
one of the bres gently took my arm and walked me thru the park and we got into some black renault.
i sat at the back as he sat in the passenger seat.
i just sat in the seat and cried- i dont even know what jesse and faze were gonna do to me- the worst fing was dat faze looked so much like dad and it hurt so much.
damon looked at me and sed, "dont cry deena- ur safe now yeah."
i looked up at him, his eyes were so dead and red- like he smoked too much weed.
i nodded.
we sat in the car for an hour and then all of them man rushed into the car.
ryan got in the drivers seat.
"ryan hurry up man."
ryan sped off.
"what did u do to them?", i asked.
"theyre never gonna bother u agen yeah," fumez sed putting his arm around me.

ryan dropped all of his boys home and then dropped fumez in, when fumez got out of the car he sed to me, "ur good now yeah- ur safe- noones ever gonna harm u agen yeah."
i thanked him, he got out the car, ryan rolled down his windows- fumez whispered sumthing in his ear, ryan nodded and then fumez left.
"come sit next to me," ryan sed.
i got out of the car and sat next to him.
he drove.
"u wanna go to my house or urs,"
"we cant go to mine but we can go to my nans."
"gimme directions."

when we got there, ryan opened the door for me.
we walked to the door and i unlocked it. we both walked inside and ryan locked the door behind him.
"babes- im sorry," he sed. "i never shldve hit u deena."
i kissed him.
"i need to get in the shower- there's some food in the fridge."
i walked up- got naked and got in the shower. as i was in the shower, i fell to my knees and thanked God for keeping me safe and for ryan for saving me.
i looked at my hair in the mirror- it was growin back fast, and i jus started cryin.
my face was still bruised.
i had had a miscariage.
because of ryan.
but he loved me.
he saved me.
i dried myself. walked into my room and got some clothes on, some nice frsh clothes. i missed grandma so much
she would get bare pissed off when she found out that college had kicked me out- and angry that i lied to her about not being pregnant but i..
the phone was ringin.
i ran down and saw ryan sittin on the couch watching some documentary. i answered it.
"hi grandma....tommorow... ok yeah... im ok- erm..im here alone... i didnt know if my friend was allowed to stay..... yeah im safe..... ur coming with mum..... ok..... yes grandma...granmda ive been thrown out of college.....ok...when u come back....thanku granmda- grandma i love u so much.... i love u," i started cryin, "yes grandma...they sed im safe- it didnt hurt me.. i was jus bleedin alot... ok.. ok..when u get back... tell mum i love her... ok bye."

I put the phone down and wiped my eyes.
"thanku ryan."
he looked at me and isaw a tear run down his eyes, "it was me innit- i killed the yout- i killed our yout."
i didnt say anythin. he walked up to me and hugged me so much.
"deena im sorry."
"how did u know wherei was today,"
"Jesses boy told me what he was plannin- dat natalie was gonna set u up in edgware- so we came- cos i love u."
I kissed him.
he touched my bruises with the back of his big strong hand, then he rang his fingers across my mouth.
"fuck me ryan."
he picked me up and led me up to the bedroom.

he put me down gently on it and put the lights off, i put on the bedside lamp.
he took off his clothes. his body was so fit, he stood ove rme on the bed and looked down on me, i put my fingers in my pussy and i took them out, it was so wet.
my tits were so big.
icould tell how sexy my body was.
my nipples were so erect.
then i looked up at ryans dick.
i wanted it my mouth
ryan could tell,
he lay on the bed and pushed my head onto stomach.
he lay there as i wrapped my lips around my mans dick.
i licked the tip and then let that dick slide down my tongue and then i felt it tickling my throat.
he stroked my neck.
i took my mouth off his dick and then sat on his dick.
i gasped.oh shit- his cock in me!
i felt his dick all in me- so thick and big in my wet cooch.
i started to ride it, my backoff grindin on him, my hands on his neck, i cld feel all the nerves in his dick touchin all the nerves in my sweet pussy.
"ur pussys the best deena," he sighed. he flung his head back and grabbed my waist and started bangin me up and down.
i started screamin.
"RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN FUCK ME RYAN- GIMME DAT COCKY RYAN."

Ryans fuck face was so hot, he was bitin his lip, sweatin, he grabbed my tits, i started to get light headed and then my eyes rolled to the back of my head and i felt like i was high.
i started seein only white- the dick was sendin me into space.
"whos ur boss man deena," i cld hear him say. "deena whose ur boss man- tell me im your boss man."
"your my boss man ryan," i whispered with my eyes in my head, "ur my boss man- u own me, u own my pussy."

FUCK!
i came all over his dick. i fell back and started shakin and convulsin as i squirted all over the room. ryan got on top of me and started fuckin me.
i squirted.
i screamed.
if there was a word for how i was feelin- i would say it. my heart was beatin so fast.
his dick was fillin my pussy as i was squirtin and it made it feel better, my legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked, we fell off the bed and he kept on fuckin me on the floor.
"OH SHIT DEENA"
I felt him cum in me and then he pulled out and started walkin around the room bare dizzy.
cum was still running out his dick.
"deena- whats ur pussy made out of it," he laufed, thenhe licked the cum off of my pussy.


we lay in the bed.
"i love u deena,"
my head was on his chest.
"deena- i wanna change and shit- like i wanna be- i wanna be different," he sed.
"how do u mean," i asked.
"u see them man like on that show 90210- i wanna be like dem innit."
"i like u how u r," i sed.
"deena- i almost killed u- dats a bitch move for anyone to pull- i killed our yout,"
"shoosh about that," i sed, "ur here with me now."
he kissed me and then stroked my pussy.
"fumez and dem man are never gonna fck u agen- ive spoken to dem and ur my chick now- ur off limits to dem yeah."

i nodded.
"i wanna get into college and go uni," he sed, "i wanna come to ur college with u next year."
"i got thrown out," i sed, "ryan u saved my life."
"ur my girl- thats my job-" he sed, "u got thrown out of college."
"i had 25% attendance."
"so what r u gonna do- what did ur nan say."
"she sed it doesnt matter as long as im ok and dat we'll sort it out when shegets back tomorw night- i mite need to get a job."
and den i thrt about the 600 my dad had promised to pay me a month- "or i must just work and start at a new college this september- we can go togehter- or u can do a diploma, like in that kano advert."
ryan laufed, "some any gas video- my man was goin on like he could even afford to have so many staff on one video- oi, do u thnk i look like griminal."

i nodded.
"some chick told me that today."
i kised him.
then his phone rang.
it was a text, he looked at it and jumped up.
"whats wrong," i sed.


"its fumez," he sed, "mans been arrested."
"for what- for what,"






"I asked him to shank Natalie for you- and he did."

29 comments:

  1. OHHHHH! This story is hard!!!!
    Cant believe Deena took Ryan back!

    Cant wait till the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this story jus keeps gettin better n better ! like dayummm !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooohhh shheeeetttt boi, this blog goes harrddd more pls :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH CHAAAAAAAAAAYZE ND SHUGAR x

    DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP CHAAAPTER x

    Dey Are aGood Couple x Natalie Got Done x LOL x

    OMG x iiAm Still Chokinq Ma Spit x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This chapter was the one boy...shows how ryan does have a heart...dunno how long for tho! Looks like dem man are in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raaaaahtid!

    Deena Choopid doe no mata wha Ryan does to her she will tek 'im back like my gal aint had enough beatin...she must like it,lol

    D.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaaah for some reason i love ryan looool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shitt ur stories are coming hardd bhee!
    Good ryan wants tu change doe :)
    Cnt wait til da nex chap b!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just knew she was gonna end up back with Ryan :0Z I suppose I can't really blame Deena he has just save her....we'll see how long Ryan stays Deena's knight in shining armor....

    ReplyDelete
  10. jheeeeees, this comes overlyy hard boyy!
    someone needs to turn this into a film or something its tooo ard bodied!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ryan's still a fag!....dem lot all need to get tested for aids or sumin.....and at dis rate im baffed at how der pooms are apparently "tight" when dey never let da damn thing rest!.....Good read tho!...proper funny at the way it was written hahahah looooolouder......roll on the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omfg he shanked natalie - then agen she deserved it bittcchh

    ReplyDelete
  13. no i shud not but i luv ryan.

    aww askin fumez to shank natalie isn't that sweet.

    lol he want to be like the boys from 90210 (yerr rite)

    ReplyDelete
  14. looool sick sick sick

    ReplyDelete
  15. Deena's a dumb likkle sket and durty snake...

    ReplyDelete
  16. 90210 aswell kmt keep dreaming but gotta love tht programme and gotta love this hard chapter (Y) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. For the first time when deena n ryan lashed it seemed more 'special'

    ReplyDelete
  18. Diss Storry Iss Sickkk....x

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGZ NATALE MIGHT DIE ....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rawwwww,, didnt c dat commin!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG !!
    MY MOUTH WAS OPEN ALL THE TIME...
    OMG I LOVE READING THIS !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ryan is sexyyyy but WAAAT OMG HE ASKED HES FRIEND TO SHANK NATALIE THATS GOIN A BIT TOO FAR NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  23. dis should be made as a movie it would be wicked

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Man Natalie. Denna Is Just Confused In Da Head Fam ! Disgusting Sket Beatin All Da Tym Afta She Juss Had A Miscarrage...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Everyone In This Story Is Bloody Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. she is a skank likefukin on th floor bun and u her dis girl his dick in his mouth errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  27. This Story Is Soooo Fuckin Peak Why Is Deena Gonna Go Bck 4 Ryan 4 He Has Sed He Loves Her Bare Tymz And He Still Hits Her

    Can Wait Till Next Chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

    ReplyDelete