Saturday 6 March 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 24

I started cryin.
"Deena I need to go- I need to go to his yard and hide his shit- he has charlie and coke in his drum," ryan sed jumpin up.
"ryan why did u ask him to shank her," i cried.

"deena she set u up-", he put on his clothes.
"deena if the feds- deena if the feds come here dont say shit- u need to say i was wiv u the whole night," he sed, "ill get someone to text u if anythin."
he walked out of the door.
I started cryin.
I didnt know what to do- like i was bare lost, confused.
i called sorcha.

"im fuckin- call me later," she sed.
"sorcha- its important- fumez shanked natalie."
i heard her say oh shit and then i heard her tell the guy she was fuckin to come back later.
"what happend."
"someone just text ryan and sed fumez got arrested for shankin her,"
"oh shit- where r u now."
"at my nans house- i ws with ryan but hes gone to fumez yard hide his shit."
she didnt say anything and then she sed, "Call me when u find anything out yh and dont call anybody else or say shit to anybody else."
I said kl and den i put the fone down.

How the fck had it come to this.
if i hadnt had linked ryan and fumez and their boys after what they did to natalie, none of us dis would be happening, i shldnt have fucked her dad. she was my girl, and i had fucked it up.
what if she was dead.
i wanted to talk to her.
I wanted to chat to her and tell her i was sorry- dat we cld forget about everythin,then my fone rang, it was a text.


Hubby:
delete me and fumez numbers



I deleted their numbers and jus lay in bed thinkin and cryin a bit.
I needed to do sumthin- but i if i did anythin it could bait out fumez.
I 1471d my number and then called Natalie's fone.
"Hello."
I put the phone down.
It was a guys voice- it was proper deep.
I had to find out what was going on.
I got out of bed, logged onto my laptop and went on facebook.
I went on Natalie's profile and her status message was "80% of London Man Have Had Your Pussy- you dumb sket-" she wrote that like an hour after she left me with jesse and faisani and then 134 people from college were like "we heard about what she did- fuckin hoe" and shit like that.

I logged off and cried.
i didnt want any of this.
what if she was dead now- all cos of me.
My pussy was still wet from ryans hot wock.
Natalie-all this shit for nuthin.
The door bell rang.
I walked down to the door slowly and opened it.
"Deena."
"Sandra?"

15 comments:

  1. My girl is not serious. Mid drama and she's thinking about her wet pussy lolol she give me joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1471'd? I think you meant 141'd! Stories good! More please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg why so short.

    tbh i dont care if natalies doe cuz she didnt care if jesse and fasani murdered deena. she deserves gettin shanked.

    y in the world wud u call sorcha of all ppl dum or wat.

    hope nuthin bad happens to ryan and fumez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOL OHH SHITTTTT HURRY UP WID DA NEX CHAPTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looool. whens the next one coming??

    ReplyDelete
  6. looooool my girl is thinking bout her pum being wet when her supposed friend just got shanked and wander what sandra wants ?? i love ure cliff-hangers man xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. charlie and coke are the same thing love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y call Sorcha wen shes such a sly bitch. KMT!!! Deena needs 2 watch out, I have a bad feelin bout her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo , Y Would She Feel The Need To Tell Sorcha of All People About Something Ryan Told her Not To Tell ANYBODY About ?? This Story Is Orn Pointt Next One Please !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. bring on the next chapter.. you're an ARD writer still!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hw cn gyak hear her ex best friend got shnake dn be thinin bout her wet pum pum summ ov da shit in diss story iss deep but reall talksz day way she fuks i wud WOCK HER OUT DIFFERENTLY but Thenagen all The shit she bin tru i wud think 2wice about if fi wanted tu (Y) Boyy This Story Iss Mad Live I Liek It Bare

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOL this girl is proper funny. I mean PROPER funny. Every minute my gyals cryin over this, cryin over dat. I would've thought she'd be a bit harder than that by now. And y is her mouth so BIG, after she dun kno Sorchas shady from when her business get bait out to natalie and sandra. Hahaha

    Sick story tho still.. =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. i dont think natelie deserved to get shanked. all she did was got er revenge bak even doe it is wrong. deena is soo addicted to sex. she need help in curing er self. the characters in dis story are nt human. they are brutal and violent animals. am never gnna get layed afta ths stori. it scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truss Itsz 141 Lool 1471 is dt fngg to see huu caledd yurr yarhd

    ReplyDelete
  15. STUPID CHICK you girls been shanked up and your worrying about your beeting some joker

    ReplyDelete