Wednesday 31 March 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 33

I woke up alone in Smurkz bed and went down to the living room, he was watching GMTV.
My eyes were bare heavy from crying.
"I got some Greggs, theres some in the kitchen," he said.
When i went into the kitchen, Dee was pouring himself some milk and gave me a weak smile and then left the house.
I didnt even think anything of it at the time.
I walked back into the living room with a sausage roll in my plate.
Smurkz looked so sexy even in the morning.
"Dee doesnt know," he told me, "Me and U are gonna do somethin to Sorcha."
"What is it?", I said.

He lowered the volume on the tv and lifted up the pillow on the sofa we were sitting on.
He pulled out a hammer.
"Smurkz i cant."
" she took you for a mug Deena, she's laughin at u, she set you up to be raped as a way of paying Aiden back the money she owes him, what kind of friend is that."

He put the hammer in my hand.
"Are you gonna come with me?", I asked.
"Nah nah, and dont tell her I know about dis either innit, this is between you and her."
"Where did u get this from?", i asked, "the hammer." it was so heavy.
"It's her mums, when i first moved here Sorcha let me borrow to help put tings up, now ur gonna give it back to her."

I looked at him, i was so shook.
"Smurkz, please, lets find another way, i cant kill someone." i said with tears roling down my eyes.
"Deena she took you for a fucking mug, them man violeted u cos she told them too, what if them had boared u up with the box cutter, take the hammer and secure that shit, call to see if shes home now."

I dried my eyes and dialed sorchas number.
"Hello."
"Hi babes, where did u go last night."
"Erm, i got sick, i had to go home."
"Oh alright, what u on today."
"I was gonna come check you at your yard, are you home?".
"Yeah yeah, come see me, i made bare breakfast, dont eat until you come here lol."
"Ill be there in a bit."
"In a bit."
She put the phone down.

Smurkz looked at me, he scratched his balls and said, "Ill drop you off to the start of her road so u dont have to get the bus and then ill leave you, when you're done, call me and ill come get you."

I started bawlin, "Smurkz I cant."
He kissed me and took the hammer out of my hand and put it on the table.
"come upstairs."
He led me by the hand and took me up to his room.
he reached under his bed and pulled out a bag of coke.
he lay on the bed with it in his hands.
he took off his boxers and threw them on the floor.
He opened up the small bag of charlie and poured a bit on his six pack, then he gave me a debit card.
"line it up so its neat in a straight line.
"Smurkz, i dont do charlie."
"shut up and do it man."
I looked at him, and used the card to make the charlie on his six pack straight.
"sniff a bit yeah."
i shook my head.
"DEENA UR PISSIN ME OFF MAN, SNORT THE FUCKING COKE".
I put my nose on hissix pack and started sniffin, i started coughin when too much went into my right nostril. he laughed as he watched me snort the whole line and then fall on the floor.

I was numb and then i couldnt remember where i was. i just felt bare strong and bare horny. I stood up and started laughin cos smurkz head looked like it was blue. he kissed me and threw on the bed.,
he sucked on my nipples as i sucked his neck, it felt so weird, like it wasnt sex. he was sucking my neck and then he spread my legs and started... it felt like my whole body was on fire, but it felt nice. he was fucking me and my pussy felt like it was eating his dick.
i couldnt hear anything, i just blacked out and woke up in his car.

"You ready yeah?"
I looked down and i was fully clothed. I was in his car and we were on the end of sorchas street. the hammer was in a big black leather bag.
I felt a bit dizzy and bare hungry.
"Go and do it," Smurkz said looking at me.
"ok ok."
I stumbled out the car laughing with the black bag in my hand. i shut the door and smurkz drove off.
As i walked to Sorchas door, i felt myself getting even more angry with her, like proper hating her. Some old lady walked past me with her little grandson and shook her head, i felt love bites all over my neck. then i got to sorchas door. i rang the bell and i heard her coming down.
Then the door opened.

"Deena."
"Natalie?".

23 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM DEAD, YOU KILLED ME! what is NATALIE DOING AT SORCHAS HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no no no no no no no
    no no no! WTF IS NATALIE DOING with sorcha and why the fuck does smurkz get deena high whenever he wants something done
    something is suspect about the way dee looked at deena and how smurkz is egging deena to actually KILL sorcha.
    i need chapter 34 which is so funny cos just yesterday i said i needed chapter 33

    omg, why why is natalie with sorcha, i cant get around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm real talk, why is natalie at sorchas house, wouldnt she hate her MORE than she'd hate deena and look what she tried to do to deena, (jesse and cousin faisani)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm ok...so sorcha has set deena up again? sorcha needs to get wacked over the head with that hammer boi...deena is still dumb & gullable tho!!! morrree plssss :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deyv all set deena up 2geta, its so obvious. And deena well dumb man like seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Clocked Dat Smurks MAKES Deena Get High When He Wants Something Done ... Dats Not Good , Mmnn ??

    What The PHUNK Is Natalie Doing At Sorcha's Yard ????

    Hmmnnnn , Next Chapter Please !! . x

    ReplyDelete
  7. toooo short another in the next couple of hours please thank you..lopl

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Yhu Lot Are Dumb As Bumbah Clart!

    Itsz Sooo Obvious Dhat Deena Has Been Set Up Once AGAIN By Sorcha!

    Damn That Bitch Needs To Get Duppied

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn this story gets more and more twisted

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I'm addicted I need another chapter now

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg bloody hell we need more right now

    ReplyDelete
  12. How d fuck can i get chapter 34???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorcha mite nt hav set up Deena coz at da end of da day Deena called Sorcha cz she wanted to go over there. If anyfin Smurks is settin up Deena to kill Sorcha 4 suttin Sorcha mite hav dun to him frm b4 ......... Sorcha probz twangin Natalie n is playing both Natalie n Deena.....she likes to b in da middle of everything

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!! WHEN IS CHAPTER 34 COMING UP??? THIS IS GNA BE SOOO MADDDD!!! WTF IS NATALIE DOING THERE?

    ReplyDelete
  15. :'( 34,35,36 next time u make more make it longer man, SORCHA IS BOOOOOOOOOOOKED OUT AND SO IS NATALIE BUT TRUE SAY THERE BOTH GANNA GET IT BOIIII !

    ReplyDelete
  16. real talks yu need to start postin 34 35 n 36 togeva coz readin jus one at a time is gettin me mad i need to knw y natalis dere man dis is bre addictin x

    ReplyDelete
  17. snakey behaviour...Deena needs to move ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i really think that Smerks is the culprit here, i think he has set this all up for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooh my wat drug is he gonna give her next time crack?

    deena needs to kill both of them cuz there both twats.

    i need and i mean NEED the next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  20. THIS IZ MADDDDDD !!

    ReplyDelete
  21. nxt chapter plz ............dyin 2 no wat appens!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Arghh this is sooo hard, im tryna stay off this for a couple of weeks so when i comeback, there'll be loads n loads of unread chapters but its too HARD!! But Other people commentin need to wait cos whoevers writin all this does have a life

    ReplyDelete
  23. i'm not feeling Smurkz no more. one he's bein sly, two manipulative, three forcing Deena to get high and four WHY does he want Sorcha dead so bad?

    if he's Deena's man, he needs to BE a man n fuck Sorcha up. but instead he doesn't want his name involved, doesn't even want his car seen? kmt dickhead

    ReplyDelete