Friday 12 March 2010

Deena SKET CHAPTER 26

"Meet me at Brixton station in an hour- its important." she said.
"what."
"its about michelle- its important," she sed, then hung up.
I looked at the phone like wtf, whose rochelle and how did she know about michelle. I was about to go to the toilet cos i wasnt really carin about this shit when my fone rang and i answered it, "fumez ran away," sorcha said.
"sorcha im busy," i sed, "call me later, some bitch just prank called me."
"what did they say," she said.
"That- her name was rochelle and she wanted to meet me about michel"

"Oh my fuckin gosh," sorcha said, "u dnt know about rochelle- she's dead though."
"well someone just called sayin they were her and that i shld meet her," i said.
"where?".
"Brixton," i said, "what do you mean shes dead."
"Her mum married my dad- remember i told u about her- it cant be her though- she got killed by some gang ages ago, nah it cant be her- but go anyway."

"What if its a set up," I said.
"It won't be- just go and call me when u there, if u dnt call within the hour Ill know somethings wrong."
"Kl." i sed.

This shit was startin to get me shook- how can some dead hoe be callin.
I ran up to my room and got dressed. My hair was growing back slowly- it had grown bare in the front but not so much in the back but some in the middle, so i put in one of those clip in hair pieces and brushed it so much to make it look neat. I put on my bright pink lipstick, my mac liquid foundation- i was an NC43 and then i put on my eye liner and mascara and then coloured in my eyebrows. I put on a black bikini, a tight electric blue blazer, black jeggins and my 4 inch chanel heels.
I hadnt dressed up in ages and needed to do somethin to get my mind off all the shit.

I called a cab to take me to Brixton station and paid for it with some of the money my dad had given me. When i got there, I saw this dark skinned girl in a sick outfit waiting there, when she saw me get out of the cab, she walked away bare fast.

Brixton was so hot and crouded- bare annoying school kids makin noise everywhere. I followed Rochelle into Mcdonalds, she went down the stairs and then sat down. I walked down and looked at her.
It was empty, which suprised me cos it was a busy time, but downstairs was empty and upstairs was so pack up.
She looked up at me, she looked like she was 25.
I sat down next to her.
"Rochelle?," I said.
She looked at me and said, "No darlin'- Monique."



I looked at her, "But on the phone u sed.."
"I know what I said Deena- I knew ud speak to Sorcha and she'd convince u to come."
"How do u know my name- who gave u my number?".
She looked at me. she was so sexy.
She looked like a dark skin Cassie just with bigs tits and bumper.
"Rico's my cousin," she said, "He gave me your number."
"He never had it- I never gave it to him."
"Ryan gave it to him- Rico wanted to make u a hoe, pimp u out but then he got- sent down."
"He kidnapped Michelle- that was disgusting."
"I did the same ting myself- but im different now, thats why i need ur help- but lets not talk here- lets go back to mine."

"Where do u live?", i asked.
"Clapham- we'll get a cab there, we look too nang to get public transport."
She called a cab and as we left MCdonalds together- bare man were tryna chat to us.
we got in the cab and she put her hand on my thigh.
"Ur so sexy," she said and kissed my cheek.
When we got to her house, she paid the cab fare and went inside.
The house looked new, it was in some rundown area but it was like a new development.


"You want somethin to drink?", she sed.
"Rose'", i said takin a seat.
She looked at me and said, "I have baileys,".
She poured me some and gave it to me.
Then she sat next to me.
she took off her blazer. her tits were so nice,i looked at them.
She said, "ur a fucking sexy sket deena- rico was right."
Then she kissed me- i could taste her lipgloss mixing with mine, then she touched my pussy.
"U on dis pussy eating ting," she whispered in my ear.
"Ill eat ur pussy when u tell me what u want."
She smiled.
"Someone set Rico up to be arrested in France- someone snaked on him and told the feds that he was gonna sell some charlie there- and den when he got nabbed they caught him with that little bitch Michelle."

"Whats that got to do with me," i sed.
"Ur gonna set the person up for me," she sed.

"Nah nah- this has nothing to do with me."

Then she sed, "It's some guy called Smurkz- he lives in West Ham- he used to role with my brother Kieran in pen."

"Why was ur brother in pen?", i asked.
"Violating a parole- he went in for attacking some sket with his boys and he- it dont matter- but this Smurkz guy he used to role with my brother, and he gets let out of pen exactly two months before Rico gets nabbed."

"Why does that matter."

"Kieran knows that Smurkz made a deal with feds to snitch on Rico so he could get let out- he was in there for some petty shit- GBH on some chi chi bre, and he got out a month before he was supposed to- alie thats strange."

she spoke like a bre. i wanted to lauf.
"It is strange," I sed. "Why am i involved."
"Ur gonna set him up for me- ill pay u 10 bills- 5 bills to agree and then the other 5 when its done."
"A grand?".
She nodded, "All u need to do is make him like u- and then set him for me- I'll do the rest."
"What will u do to him?".
She sipped my Baileys and then kissed my neck and whispered, "Im gonna do to him- me and my boys are gonna make him wish he never had a tongue."

"What if i dont do it," i sed.
She looked at me and sed, "Dont watch dat- cos u r gonna do it."
"Can someone help me- like my friend sorcha."

"No, dont involve her," she sed, "Ive got a bone to pick with that sket as well."

"Who Sorcha?", i asked, "what did she do to you."

"Lets just say that whatever Im gonna do to this Smurkz guy will look like kiddies work when Im through that that blue eyed bitch."

16 comments:

  1. what a foolishness

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is shit! The first chapter dat i aint liked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm was Monique always dark skinned? I swear she's changing shades like michael jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U know what it has to be someone else cos i kno Monique is mixed race

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooo oh boi...whos next to come back sherice? woiii oii oii more plzzz :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. gettin good! X-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE IT LOVE IT,
    but wait a minute- tru say monique was mixrace.
    anyways, loveit love it, love it. deena sounds so nang.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This chapter confused me.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe it was that trannie who came to meet her.
    And are there really that many road lesbians out there? kmtttt

    ReplyDelete
  10. kmt deena best not do it

    ReplyDelete
  11. woow this is nice i wonna finger my self aswell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WAT DA RASS CASSIE AINT DARKSKINNED!
    jus when deena was gunna get her life 2geva

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thiss isss getting too muchhhh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ole on Ole on, I dont get why she said she was rochelle, cos for all she knew deena might not have talked to sorcha that day. Poor deena, i 4t the hoe might have a chance at happiness, maybe she shud jus pop sum pills and DUN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lool confussiinnn buh styll ........

    ReplyDelete