Tuesday 16 March 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 29-

I sat opposite Grandma at the table eating some roast dinner and it wasnt even sunday.
"Deena what's wrong- u so quiet," she sed. Uncle Jason looked at me.
"I know things have been hard for you- losing the baby- getting kicked out of college but things always get better," she said.
I was finkin about Chanel and smurkz and den about ryan, fumez and natalie. all dese problems- I was feeling lower than lethal bizzle's latest chart position.
why wouldnt chanel jus leave me alone- i didnt even know her, and why did she wanna hurt smurkz- he was so cool.
"Oh yes Deena," Grandma sed, "a man came in today to view the spare room to rent it out."

"what happened,"
"He was a dirty chichi man so she sent him away," Jason sed.
"How did u know he was a chichi man," i asked.
"He walked like it- uno how they walk and talk- trying to be female."
"Not all gay men are feminine you know."
"Feminine or not feminine- no batty man can reside in my house," grandma sed.
"How many other people sed they wanted to see the room?", i asked.
"None- only the batty man," she sed.
"And u turned him away," i sed, "that was dumb because for one you dont know if he was gay and even if he was, money is money and rent is rent, gay peoples money isnt made of shit you know."


"Homosexuality is a sin," grandma sed, "dutty men choosing to like backside."
"Why would someone choose to be gay grandma," i asked.
Jason sed, "cos they dutty."
"When did you choose to like women?", i asked him.
then he looked at grandma and then grandma sed, "what r u saying deena."

"Gay people dont choose to be gay in the same way you didnt wake up one morning and decide to be straight- and grandma u cant tell if someones gay, and ill tell you another thing- most batty men act like Uncle jason- like manly men."

"There's no such ting as batty men in Jamaica or any of the islands- none of dat shit." Jason sed.

"Is that why they every other word in ragga is bun dem or chichi fi dead- if gay man didnt exist in Jamaica why would people like beenie sing about it so much- they're obsessed with gay man, you know why- cos they like it demselves."

"They talk about it because its a sin Deena- its a sin to be gay." grandma sed.

"Murder is asin- and they talk about killing people who they think are gay- isnt that a sin- isnt it sad how people think it makes you more of a man to kill another man than it is to love another man."

"Deena- stop ya foolishness- gay is wrong point back, if God wanted gay to be right- then gay people could have children- thats why they cant have kids because its not natural- also gay people are anti-life and anti-marriage because they cant have kids."

"Then we should ban divorce and kill barren women- that way only married people can have kids- some women cant have kids- does that make their relationships unatural and if sex was only for making babies- then it wouldnt feel good." I sed.

I didnt even know where was gettin this from but i was geting angry- we needed the money and she had turned away a guy she assumed was a batz.

"Deena- stop arguin- gay is wrong- Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."

"Adam and Eve- not Adam and Emma, Adam and Chantelle, Adam and Kerice, Adam and Monique Adam and Rochelle- isnt it nice how we pick and choose the parts of the Bible which suit us- like how we ignore thou shalt not have sex before marriage but pay attention to the parts where it talks about being gay- I know the bible says being gay is an evil sin but nobody chooses to be gay and if being gay meant you were a bad person then the only people who commited crime would take dick in the backside- being gay doesnt influence whether ur a good or bad person and so grandma u were dumb to turn that guy away when we can barely afford to live here."

Then i got up and ran to my room and lay in the bed. i got up and locked the door and just lay in bed. I switched off my fone and jus cried. everythin was gettin too much.
i wished i was back in college, i had P from my dad but i still wasnt chattin to my majj, i was so angry and upset about so many things.
i put on my fone to call smurkz and then when i put it on it rang.
"Hello."
"Its Chanel."
"Why dont u leave me alone- i dont know u init- ur startin to sound obsessed."
"Beg u dnt chat to me like that- it wnt end nicely for u."
"Fuck off innit- some any dumb chick who lies about being someone else and then turns out to be lying about being the person they were lying about being, so u can delete my number and stop tryna set up smurkz, cos its not gonna happen."

There was a silence and then she sed, "If i explain to u why i need u to do this for me- would u do it."
"Yeah," i sed.
"alrite- come meet me at brixton station and we'll go somewhere public so u knw ur safe so we can talk- half an hour."
"gimme an hour," i sed.
"alrite, see u there."

I put in my hairpiece, the one that i clip into the cainrow in the middle of my head- the same fuckin ting that came out in smurkz hand and i put on my concealer, lip gloss, tinted my eyebrows and then put on a grey blazer, and underneath it a black vest and jeggins and my black airforces.
I walkded own the stairs and saw grandma waiting there.
"deena the way you spoke to me was wrong," she said and then she slapped me.
I held my face and sed, "grandma- touch me agen and Ill stop payin u rent- dont forgt how much i gave u this month?".
She looked at me shocked and then i left the house.
wen i got on the bus, i heard someone singing:

Deena Deena
Everyones beat it
If you cum in her mouth
Dun know she'd eat it

I turned and saw two little boys in uniform creasin and singing it. I ignored them and moved to the front of the bus.
I was sittin down mindin my own business when one guy came and sat next to me. sexy as hell, one tall black guy, he smelt so good.
"U alrite princess," he said.
"Yeah im good," i said,"i like your watch."
He smiled and sed, "my ex girl bought it for me."
"Why is she ur ex."
"Cos i knew i was destined to meet u, so i dumped her before i did."
OH NO! chirps line from HELL ITSELF
"So can man get ur number?".
"Erm not really- I'm destined to meet a guy with better chat up lines," i sed.
Two old white women on the bust started creasin.
"u fuckin sket- i only wanted brain from u anyway." he sed bare vex as i got off the bus.
"sure u did," i sed.
I walked to Brixton station.
I saw Chanel.
She hugged me and sed, "lets go mcdonalds."
I nodded.
we walked into mcdonalds and she ordered a big a mac, medium fries and a large sprite.
"u want anything babes," she sed. i shook my head.
she got her food and we found seats downstairs.
it was empty.
"I shouldnt have approached u the way I did," she sed, "When i tell u- when i tell what Smurkz is, ull knw why i hate him."

"Why did u lie about being that rochelle chick and then monique," i asked.
"Cos i know sorcha would encourage u to come meet me, i knw she knows about what happened to that rochelle chick, listen I need to tell u about smurkz- i'm his girl innit."

"If hes evil why is he ur man."
"I did it to get close to him- i swear and then i ended up likin him- dats why i need u to do this- i cant."
"Chanel- whats going on?".
"Did he tell u he was in pen?".
i didnt say anything.
"he attacked my best friends little brother and finks i dnt know about it- he and his boy Kieran waited for my friends little brother, fucked him up and jacked him, my friends brother didnt report it up until late august after- after smurkz had been to Napa and back and he went to pen- him and kieran- and then i frt it was cool, like he was gettin punished and den all of a sudden my friends brother changes his story and says smurkz didnt do it, that he wasnt a part of it and so smurkz gets out."

"U think he intimidated the guy to get out of it?",
she nodded, "when did u start goin out with him?", i asked.
"right before he went into pen- he doesnt know it was my friends brother he fucked up, and i wanted so bad to hurt him but i cant deena- i just cant, thats why i need u too."
"why me- how did u get my number- how do u know sorcha,".
Then she laufed.
"that bitch owes me money," she sed.
"why-".
"she owes my friend monique money and me as well."
"how much?".
"she used to shot dro for me back in the day and i gave her about 100 worth to shot and the sket took my dro and didnt pay it back- she finks ive forgotten about it."

"Sorcha used to shot for you?".
"That bitch's been around- she used to shot for so many people and owes bare people money- but im not concerned with her, im concerned with smurkz- he jacked and fucked up an innocent guy jus cos the guy wasnt on a hype ting and got out cos he intimidated him and i think he grassed on kieran's cousin- the guy who got nabbed in france for trying to sell that little girl and the charley."
oh shit- michelle.
"what do u want me to do," i asked.
"get him to trust u- and get him to make u his girl and i'll tell u what to do from there." she sed.
"what happend 2 ur friend and her brother."
"they moved deena- they were so shook after what happened they moved to west, cos theyre a quiet family- like the bre smurkz and kieran fucked up was some quiet guy- uno one of them bres that just keeps himself to himself, thats why they did it- fuckin dickeds."

"u want me to go out with him- make him make me his wifey, whats that gonna do," i asked.
"if he trusts u- he'll do anythin and thats what i need, he needs to pay for the shit hes done to people." she sed.
"what did he do to you in particular?", i asked.
She looked at me and i saw a tear role down her eye, "that dont matter."
Then she opened her purse and took out 5 bills and put it my hand. "this is 5 bills- and ill give u another 5 bills after everythins sorted- just spend bare time with him and ill tell u what to do- and dont tell sorcha about today- she cant be trusted, me and her used to be girls and u see what she did tome."
I nodded and put the money in my purse.
"thanku," she sed and kissed my cheek.
"im gonna go now yeah," i sed.
she nodded.
i left and made my way to the nearest natwest and put the money in my account.
My phone rang.
"baby,"
it was smurkz.
"come see me," he sed.
"ok ok,"
"where r u now," he sed.
"erm- brixton- come pick me up?".
"Yeah yeah, wait at the station."
I waited half an hour.
Smurkz came in his whip.
I hopped in.
He kissed me on the lips.
"U gd babes," he sed.
"Yeah yeah- " i sed, "we goin to ur yard yeah."




We got to his yard.
"Is dee home?", i asked.
"nah nah he's at uni."
We walked into his roomand i took off my blazer.
he got on top of me and started dry sexin me, he took off his clothes and pulled off mine
we were both naked.
he rubbed his dick against my pum and i looked in his eyes- how could someone so sexy be so ugly at the same time.
he kissed me and started fingerin my pussy.
He grabbed hold of my neck and started suckin me tits and nipples.
he licked my face and sed, "deena- ur bangin."
I kissed him.
i spread my legs and he rubbed his dick against my pussy.
he wasnt hard yet. i knew what i had to do. i took my tongue and licked the tip of his dick.
he had a boner now.
i sucked the crown of his cock-lickin the top- lettin my tongue flicker all over it and then i slowly had the whole thin in my mouth. his dick was pokin my tonsils as he fucked my face. i rubbed his balls.
he had his right leg restin on my shoulder as he fucked my mouth.
i caressed his six pack as i took all 9 inches of his dick in my mouth.
"deena- deena," he was sighin, his voice was so sexy.
his big hands touchin my tits.
i was getting wet, i could feel me leaking everywhere.
"ur gettin wet for me."
i took the dck out of my mouth,"i lve u smurkz."
he laufed and sed, "i love u too Lady Smurkz."
I sucked him so hard, i stuck my tongue out and licked the balls as his dick was in my throat.
it was a sweet deepthroat ting.

he quickly pulled out and then lay me on my back.
he put himself in me, his big dick in me and started wockin me- his hips were so quick. they were twistin and writhin in and out of me.
he was beatin me out so good again.
his six pack restin on my flat stomach as he was pumpin in and out of me. he was so warm, his breath smelt so fresh breathin onto my face and his sweat was running off his body and onto mine.
the dick was in the right places.
i cld feel it everywhere, hittin all my walls, he started to choke me -gently though.
"i love u smurkz," i meant it. i swear down i meant it- he was so beautiful- fuckin me raw and so nice, his head was lookin into the ceiling as he was banging me.
i spun and now i was on top.
i wanted to play with him, i got up and ran to the stairs.
"come back!".
he chased me to the stairs and grabbed me. he pushed me up against the bannister and started to fuck me, my head was hanging over the bannister as he was fuckin me, i cldnt believe how good it felt, i came all over his dick. it ran down my pussy and onto his thigh muscles and then onto his feet. then he pushed me on the stairs.
i was laying on the stairs and he was fuckn me, fuckin me so raw. i started to lose my mind and started to daze out- what was his dick made out of.
he then pumped really hard- my pussy started to hurt and then i- oh shit oh sht- smurkz im gonna come- smurkz IM GONNA CUM.
we came together and we lay on the stairs, him on top of me, him looking down at me and he started cryin, "ur beautiful deena,". then he kissed me so gently and thenhe sed, "i cld never hurt u."

and we lay on the stairs for two hours just kising.

we both got dressed and he dropped me back to grandmas house.
when i got in there- there was anote sayint that grandma and jason had gone to my mums house to see her. i was still angry with her, so i didnt want to see her.
Just as i was about to take off my clothes, the door bell rang.
I went to answer it. I gasped.


"Guess who?"

30 comments:

  1. is she setin him up or not den?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we hav more plz! i love ittttttt

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my days...who is it? blatantly ryan! oh boi, i cant wait for the next chapter ...woii oii oii, more please :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. who who who is it
    kmt
    why would she wanna set him up tho what he did before she met him has nothing to do with her dumb gyal channel needs to jus gweeeeeeeeeeeh

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my giddy giddy gosh.
    1. who is it- im goin mad here trying to figure it out.
    2. deenas nan and uncle are ignorant, turning away the guy who they FORT was batty even tho they needed the money.
    3. Chanel- if she is telling the truth then yeah i feel sorry for her but for her to be so hell bent on setting smurkz up is insane and whats she gonna do to sorcha.

    4. deena sounds sexy as sexy can be and as for smurkz- everytime hes described, my gstring slides down my leg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WTF so these idiots are already in love after just banging a few times and never having a conversation with each other? They clearly dont understand that lust is not the same as love kmt.
    And man started to cry LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL pussy lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. does Deena not have any clothes apart from blazers? jeggings? air forces and heels?
    SHE IS ALWAYS wearing that look shit man switch it up D

    ReplyDelete
  8. why is Chanel getting deena involved kmt she needs to do her own dirty work bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im confused about chanel- can she be trusted, i mean why is she getting deena involved and why did deena take her money, but shit boy deena must have P! the money from her dad that she gets monthly and now chanels dough.
    and i really dont like uncle jason-he sounds JUST LIKE atypical carribean man- ignorant.
    and deena man- are blazer, jeggins and air forces the only outfits u have- now u have money why dnt u take ur ass down to miss selfridge and get crazy.

    also there was no sorcha in this chapter- kind of miss that sneaky bitch. and smurkz- sexy sexy sexy lol, oh gosh- i would gladly surrender to him lol but deena he doesnt love u, tru say uve fucked three times and havent even had a proper conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Monique
    2. Rochelle ?? Lol
    3. Sorcha
    4. Chanel

    Deena's Just Like Them Cartoon Characters ; Same Clothes Every F*cking Day !!!!

    Hmmmnn , Not Too Sure Bwt Chanel And Smurks .. I Want Rochelle , Michelle , Nomi And Monique Back . Next One Soon Please !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yh i think dats it ryan at da door.
    i wonda wat smurkz dun 2 chanel 2 mek her hate him lyk dat.
    deena needs to get her head sorted cuz she cant b wid ryan and smurkz

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1*}Its Nataliie! Baitently Guna Finish Her Off..
    2*}Shes With Ryan But Shes Lashing Smurks! Not Guna Be Pretty When Ryan Finds Out Lol!
    3*}Chanel-Sounds Like Shes Up To something !

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooooh it has to be ryan or some1 from her past like faisani/jesse lool ooooh can chanel be trusted man i dont think soo at all and u knw tht story tht she said was tht the one from before when some1 beat up some boy cuz they thought he was gay i just love the sidelines well done again :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nah, dont upset me...where's tha nxt chapter lmao...dis is such a good read!!!!
    I can picture all these areas in my head, Bricky, McD's - which doesnt have a downstairs...or does it??
    U went arrrrrrdddd lololololol
    Hurry with the next installment please and I'm soooooo ready for the next book, but please no more sket bizness, sutten different lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha its funny how nuff gyal r getting horny ova smurkz
    hardd chapter tho still :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. smurkz, smurkz, smurkz.
    id consider being a sket for him,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Werz chaper 30 loool
    dis is toooo gd

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm confused! Y does Chanel want Deena 2 set up Smurkz? Wots the connection between these three

    ReplyDelete
  19. NATALIEEE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i bet shes gonna end up getting pregnant for smurkz then jeeeeeeeeeez whats ryan gonna do?!?

    ReplyDelete
  21. y dus evry1 find skurkz so hot :s
    is it just me or is da next chapter update taking way 2 long?

    ReplyDelete
  22. next chapter been waiting 4 days

    ReplyDelete
  23. loooool shes always boyin off dem grime uk artists ! :L

    ReplyDelete
  24. i was feelin lower dan lethals last chart position !! came hard

    ReplyDelete
  25. i swear done deena is a biosexual but she feel sick wen ryan and his friends kissed

    ReplyDelete
  26. seriously a girl hu get hit alot and raped would ave died or er pussy shud be infected bcz of the sore dno hw she cn stl fuck

    ReplyDelete
  27. her mouth must be sore after lipsin for 2 hours

    ReplyDelete
  28. "Adam and eve not Adam and Steve!" LOLLL!

    ReplyDelete