Tuesday 2 March 2010

DEENA SKET- DADDY DEAREST PART 2

He looked me in the face.
"Daddy its me."
I shut the door.
"You need to leave," he said.
"Im not going until we talk," i sed.
"Did you arrange this- did you set this up- I told Faisani to tell u-"
"Faisani and his friends raped me- because they knew i was desperate to see you- if you kick me out- Ill scream and shout everythin- about u and my mum- u think anyond respect u," i sed.

He stood up and started pacin the room- bare nervous.
"lock the door," he sed.
I locked it.
i sat down and he sat down on his chair and he looked at me.
"how much do u want" he asked.
I started cryin, "i didnt come for money- i came for you."

"im married- i have kids- a wife- a family," he said whispern in an angry tone.
"You named me- and u left," i sed, "and went back to ur family- i nevr saw any of the money u sent- my mum kept it to herself."

he said whore in arabic and i understood it cos some guy had sed it to me once. i slapped him.
"ur mother was a whore deena- i didnt know she was pregnant with you until you were born- she told me that if i didnt name you she would tell everyone- she used to work in this GP as my receptionist- deena please- just go- how much do you want?".

"You're a hyprocrit- how would ur wife feel if she found out about me- i look just like you- shed believe me straight away." i sed.

"please go- ill refer you to another gp," he said sweatin bare hard.
"im not going anywhere," i sed holdin back the tears, "until u call me ur daughter."

"you were a mistake!".
i didnt say anythin and felt a lump in my throat and then i sed, "your wife's face is going to look so good when she finds out." I got up and then he pulled me down,.


"im sorry," he sed, "listen- listen- whats your account number."
"daddy i dont want-"
"dont call me that deena- im not your father."
"you are akbar- you're my dad- you're in my blood."

he got up and started sweatin.
"for all i know you might not even be my daughter," he said, "your mother was a whore, there could have been a number of men."

he had a strong iranian accent and looked slimmer in person.
"dad- im yours- im your daughter."

"deena- go."

"im not leavin- until u call me ur daughter."
he looked at me and sed, "my daughter."
"no," i sed, "im YOUR daughter- say it- say your my daughter."

he said somethin in arabic and then he said, "you're my daughter."

i started crying.
"deena you hav to go."
he tried to rush me out. "600 a month," i sed.
"what,"
"i want 600 a month in my account and if you dont- I'll come back here and make a scene and let everyone know that faisani raped me and that you're my dad- i'll destroy you daddy- ill fuckin ruin you."
he slapped my face.

my cheeks hurt so much.

"i wont be blackmailed by a mullato whore like you."
i stood up and flemmed in his face and then i wrote down my account number. he grabed hold of my neck and went to punch me and den i said, "punch me and ill fal on the floor and scream rape- go to your computer and send me 600 pounds."

he let go of my neck and went behind his computer.
"every month," i sed, "thats nuthin compared to everythin ive been thru."

he was steamin as i watched him transfer the money.
"make sure u dont lose my account number daddy- or i go the police about faisani and go to your family about you."

then i left the gp.
I waited until i got to some alley and started bawlin, i fell on the flor and started bawlin so hard. people walked past and didnt say anythn, then i got a text.

NATALIE:
Deena it's me- i need to talk to you- I know Sorcha's chattin shit about u and my dad and about u and ryan and fumez- meet me at edgware station in two hours, i work near there, we need to talk with nobody there but us, me and u have been girls from day innit and we need to talk.

Natz
xxxx



I stood up and dried my eyes- natalie wanted to talk to me, we were gonna shit out- if she frt sorcha was lyin tings would work out- i wanted to fuck hangin round sorcha anyway- me and natalie could sort this out.
it was getting dark and cold, i fixed up my headscarf and walked into mcdonalds and ate, then i got on the train to kings cross then i changed to go edgware.
by the time i got there it was so fuckin dark but it was rush hour.

i walked out of the station and saw natalie there, she ran and hugged me.
"im so glad u culd come," she sed, "lets go to some cafe i know ok,"
i nodded and sed, "thanku."

we were walkin and walkin and didnt say a word- and den i recognised the area- we were near faisanis yard.
"wheres this cafe," i asked her.
we were in some park now.
"the cafe's close," she sed.

"but im open for business,".

i turned and saw faisani and jesse walkin towards us.
i turned to natalie.
"u bitch!," i shouted, "u set me up- u fuckin set me up."
she walked over to them and sed, "do smethin about it- fuckin do somethin about it."

I tried to run but jesse pulled out a strap from his pocket.
"come ere," he said, he was limpin- i fink from when i shanked him.
i got on my knees and started beggin them not to hurt me.
"come we take her to ur yard- faisani- to do to her what we were gonna do- natalie- u wanna watch?"

Natalie sed, "im goin- have fun with the sket."
then she walked out of the park.
some couple walked past and turned their heads when they saw jesse slap me.
"ur gonna get fucked up so diferently," faisani sed, "shankin us and thinkin u were gonna get away with it."
it was bare dark- the sky was grey and it was startin to rain.
they picked me up and dragged me into some next dark secluded corner of the park.
"suck my dick,"jesse sed, "if i feel ur teeth- ill stick this strap in ur pussy."

"where's ryan now- huh?", faisani sed, "tru say i heard he was bats," he and jesse laughed.


"is it bruv?"
i looked up.

Ryan, Fumez and three other man were standin there, all wiv straps in their hands.

33 comments:

  1. OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WOW! Ma mouth was open tha whole time lol

    This stroy is tooo good! Everyone is going against Deena! Cant believe Natalie set her up tho...with the worst people!! Deena is gonna get killed this way...all the guys are in one place!!

    Cant w8 till tha next chapter!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. serves deena rite!!! natalie's been pist around by dis girl, so i dnt blame her at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOL
    Jesse & faisani are gunna get murkd bruvh
    Cnt wait til da nxt chap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. for the first time since i read this blog i was actually happy to seee ryan.

    i hope they KILL jesse and fasani.

    cant wait 4 next chapta

    ReplyDelete
  5. omfg!!! yes yes yes fucn yes!!!! go team ryne wit ur gay ass!!!!! woot woot this shit is awesome man on my mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi

    asif ryan and fumes and that gunna save her???

    i was gettin scared for deena tho, just imgane wat faisani n jesse wud of done to her after she had fukin shanked dem.....daaaaaaaymn!!!!

    but den again deenas baaaaaaaaaaare dumb thinkin natelie was coooool wtf!!! the tex was bate aswell!

    and deena must be mad thinkin her dads rly guna be given her 600 a month with a son like faisani.......plssssss this girl needs to fix up lk sharp haaaaard!!!! truss mee

    anyway this chapter is aarrrd still

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drama!!!!:o) Out of the frying pan into the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG....wow this bitch is crazy for even thinkin about trusting her man,

    too oooo much...more pls more!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Stuff!!! Can't wait for the next one . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG.

    GIVE ME ANOTHER CHAPTER.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1inaBillionGuy3 March 2010 at 01:49

    Watch dem take turns gangbanging her looooolouder den her dad comes and saves da day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. im panicking, either way deenas screwed. i hope dey all dont gang up on her tho, poor deena got no one 2 turn to but her nan and if her nan finds out about her uncle den she really will have no one. i almost feel sorri for her (almost!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes- Miss Natalie gave Miss Deena just what she needed- revenge. Deena has done TOO much shit to Natalie and Natalie just led her right into the lions den- unfortuenately for the lions- some bigger lions have arrived and they may either beat them up or join them in hurting deena.

    when it comes to deenas dad- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEMAN! some any dicked ting, deena shldve asked for more money and i like how shes startin to get brave with Sorcha " get up and get out"- dun know deena.

    I know its bad- but i can KIND OF SEE why deena is attracted to ryan- hes bare manly- i mean if he rescues her hed be even more attractive and ive got a feeling that Natalie isnt finished with Deena or vice versa cos if Deena gets her back for setting her up its gonna be a Chelle Vs Sherice showdown part 2 lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMDZ !! Good For 'er . But Then Again , Bad For Her , But Th- ; U Get The Point , She Got What She Deserved , But Jesse And Faisani Got What They Deserved Too , Why Cant They Leave Her Alone , IF I Was Deena I Would Have Packed Up And Went To Live In Africa Somewhere Regardless Of WhatCountry I'm From .



    Her Dad Is Just Some Any Wasteman , Stupid Dickmouf , hE'S Going On Like Deena Decided To Be His Daughter Instead Of Any Of The Other Man-Hoes That Her Mum F*cked . Anyways This Story Is TooTooToo Serk So I'ma Be Waiting For The Next One Of This , Nomi And Rochelle !! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ryan has just made me fall in love wid him
    'isit bruv?'
    ohhh wow like OH WOW HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    dis story's hard
    WOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY :)
    got me on tha edge of ma seat nd that
    LOL can't wait for thee next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tru say faisani and Jesse are gonna get fucked up differently boi! Too good keep it coming....and faisani is her cuz not brother

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chaaayyyze x

    Deena Betta Write Her Will Now Cuz Lollz x Bcz She Gone Diie TuhNiqht x

    MORE PLZ. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. for the first time i have never been happier to see the name ryan and fumez NATALIE BOIED IT TO THE MAX deena is stupid for thinking she wanted to talk loool and to think jesse the guy she once trusted wanted to rape her its not easy
    HARD CHAPTER STILL well done (Y) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. True say ur stories come 'ardd babes! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  21. RAHHH MAUDNESSS AHH I WANNA FRIKIN READ MOREE MAN MAKE MOREEEE THIS IS TOO LIVE.

    ReplyDelete
  22. oooo ryan n dat r gona save her!! bt i dont want her to be fuckin with him, hes twisted. Natalie turned on her gal lyk dat. bt im glad the whole truth is out

    ReplyDelete
  23. deep shit but natalie was taken for a mug deena stabbed natalie first alie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yhh but natalie is a fucker man nd idk wt to fiink bout ryan fumez nd dem lot coz they always hurting dat deena but den they stick uo 4 her ?

    ReplyDelete
  25. This story is TOO much for my hart!

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg i actually thought natalie forgave her but as soon as it sed "wheres this cafe," i asked her.
    we were in some park now.
    "the cafe's close," she sed. i knew she was gonna set her up she shud of just ran but den again im happy to see ryan >:D COME ON RYAN BANG DEM UP! but the thing is whos side is ryan gonna be on doe :S

    ReplyDelete
  27. this story mkes ma pussy wet

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wooooii Whaat a STORYYLINNE!
    Blesss!
    Deena is so funkin STUPID

    ReplyDelete
  29. That Fuckking 'PEAK'!

    ReplyDelete
  30. yaayyy batty man crew 2 da rescuuueee

    ReplyDelete