Saturday 27 March 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 32

I was shopping online. I bought BARE new outfits with the money Chanel had given me, dumb bitch.
i was in sorchas yard, her mum had made bare breakfast and sorcha was bringing some up so me and her would eat in her room and watch tv together.
I had had bare nightmares about the chanel ting but i had taken it out of my head, she deserved it.
sorcha came in with only one plate of toast, eggs, bacon and muffins.
"wheres mine," i asked.
"its downstairs with the other stuff," she said.
"You couldn't bring me some," i asked.
"Deena, do i like you somebody who serves people."
I kissed my teeth and went back behind the computer.
"I called the clinic, they said we both go in and get tested today," she said, "we need to know if we have it or not,".

"Are you sure it was a herpes test result you saw?", i asked.
she nodded, "one of them has it and we've been fucking them,"

I sighed, i wasnt even concerned.
"Deena, this is serious," she said, "you can't cure herpes."
I said, "whats the point in worrying about it, if weve got it weve got it innit."

"Why u going on rude for," she said.
I got up and stepped to her face, "Your some any booky bitch, you went upstairs when the feds came to tell smurkz what i told you and now look what he did to chanel and the worst part about is that YOU OWE HER money and THEN you have her set up, that shits not right sorcha and to be honest it made me doubt where i should even trust you especially after i forgave you for exposing me to natalie and sandra."


She roled her eyes and said, "Deena, Chanel deserved it."
"Noone deserves to get raped, pissed on and have acid thrown on their hand Sorcha, that shits fucked up."

"Deena, I did you a favour, what if i told Smurkz you were gonna go through with it, you'd be gassed up by now so i beg you come off the hype babes."
She kissed her teeth and sat on her bed.

"You know what Sorcha- I was going to allow you but since me and you are on this honesty ting..." i began, i picked up the container for her contact lenses, "True say everyone thinks your eyes are naturally blue."

She stood up and her fae showed me that she was shocked that she forgot to put in her lenses, "You're a fake bitch Sorcha," I said, "Your eyes are as brown as dog shit and you try come like you're from the aryan nation."

I picked up bags and got ready to leave. She got up and said, "Dee Dee why are we beefin', me and you are girls, after doing the test lets go Westfields yeah, we'll go wagamamas, ill pay."

I couldnt help but to smile and we hugged.
"how does the test work," she said, "do we have to pay."

"Nah nah," she said, "Its free on the NHS, basically they check your pum or dick to see if there's any sores and shit and if theres any blisters, they use a swab to take some of it to test, but some people dont show the symptoms of herpes and so they have to do a blood test to see just in case there are no physical signs."

"What happens if we have it, like do you itch."

"When my girl Shareeka had it, she had something like the flu, she had fever, was always bare tired had headaches, and her back used to hurt bare and her pum used to itch so much, but the ting is that she got it from her man in July before she left to go and spend the summer in Antigua but only got the symptons in November."

"How did she know she got it from him in July?", i asked.
"That was the last she got fucked by him before she went Antigua innit."
"So her man must have been fucking other chicks."
Sorcha nodded, "thats why chicks should wear rubbers even when they're with their boyfriends."
"Yeah but sorcha, me and you fuck bareback all the time."
"Thats why we need to get tested."
I nodded.
"I feel like beating now though you know," she said.
I nodded.
"Oh shit," she said, "I forgot to tell you, ryan and fumez are going court today for the natalie ting."

I went silent and then i said, "howd you know,"
"His mum told my my mum."
"How do your mums know each other?".
"Ryans dad is my dads cousin innit, and even though ryan dont chat to his parents, the feds told his mum."


"Wait so you fuck ryan even though you're related."
"Shut up deena."
"Eeuugh, but i cant deny, you know i fucked Jason."
"whose jason- oh my gosh, your uncle?!."
I nodded.
she fell on the floor laughing.
"what did it feel like?"
"Nice," i giggled.

"Lets get a link right now," she said, "im so fucking horny, and then later we'll go and see smurkz and dee."
I nodded.
Sorcha went onto her facebook and looked through the man dem on it.
"Oh my gosh," she said, "oh my fucking gosh look at what Natalie wrote on some chicks wall."
she read it out to me

NATALIE POSTED ON MARTINE'S WALL:

Cant wait till me and Marky Mark and his fam go Dubai next week, going court today to face the wastecadets who tried end my wonderful life, Too many dum'ass skets on road and too many dum'ass men giving them dick to explore.

I roled my eyes and then Sorcha said, "then she said to another person."

NATALIE POSTED ON SHARON'S WALL:

Sometimes the people we respect and love too much are the ones who hurt, what these bitches dont know is that they're in for a treat they never saw coming.


I kissed my teeth and said, "She must be going out with that Mark guy "
"She's a hoe," Sorcha said, "How can she get angry at us for fucking her dad, has she not seen how sexy he is."

I laughed, then sorcha said, "should we go and see ryan and fumez in court."
"no," i said, "lets just find a link."

She looked at me and said, "found one."
I went behind the computer and saw who she meant, he was some sexy lightie.
"half pakistani, half nigerian," sorcha said to me.
I licked my lips, "and believe me, his dick took me all around the world when i banged him."
"How big are his tings," i asked.
"His dicks bare small when its not erect but when its erect its about 10 inches and quite thick, not really thick but it gets the job done," she said, "hes got a stammer though, so dont laugh when you meet him."

I nodded.
I put on my clothes as sorcha put in her contacts. my hair had completely grown back and last nght I had dyed it jet black to make me look even more like kim kardashian.
I put on my make up.
I was wearing a baggy navy blue jumper, black tights and black reeboks with the same stunnas chipmunk had in Look to Me.
I looked so nang.
Sorcha called the guy we were going to link and told him to pay for a taxi for us to come collect us.
The cab came after ten minutes and sorcha gave the driver the adress.
I felt like i was a celebrity with my sunglasses, i dont think i had ever looked so good and sorcha was looking so average, she was some any mixraced beanie now i knew her eyes werent really blue, lool, some any faker.

when we got to Islington and the guys house, he was waiting outside.
he wasnt even sexy in person.
I paid for the cab, and it came to like £60.
we got out of the cab and sorcha ran and hugged him.
he squeezed her ass and looked at me, "huh-huh huse dis," he said.
"Oh babes," sorcha said, "this is my girlie deena."
"Hi," i said.
"U kl," he said. "Come in."
When we went inside, there were two guys waiting in the living room.
they were nice looking.
when they saw me they got up and shook my hand.
i took off my sunglasses as sorcha walked in.
"girls these are boys, OJ and Theo," the guy said, then he lipsed sorcha.
they were playing little dee's star in the making on their ps3.
"come we head upstairs," the guy who sorcha was with told her. they went upstairs and isat in between the two guys.

i put my hand on one of their dicks and squeezed, his friend looked at him bare nervously and squeezed my tit. He then got up and closed the curtains cos we were in the living room innit.
i took off my clothes as the both of them started sucking on my tits with both their fingers playing with my pussy.
the guys had nice fingers, they were both white, one of them looked like a bit like ayoung jack from eastenders and the other looked like someone i knew but couldnt place it.
i groaned as their tongues licked my face and neck.
then the took off their jeans and showed me their dicks.
i took one in my hand and licked the top whilst his friend sucked my tit.
i could feel soft hands in my cooch, only two fingers could fit inside and then i got really wet.
then one of them put me on his lap as the other stood in front of me with his dick in my mouth. i put the guys whose lap i was on dick in my pussy.
i whined pon his dick as i sucked his boy off.

the dick tasted so clean on my tongue, i started to feel dick deeper and deeper in me and then i started bouncing up and down on itso hard and fast till the guy started saying "ah, ah" like he was in pain but knew it was feeling peng at the same time.
my pussy got really hot and then i felt as though i was going to cum, as i came i closed my legs so tight that the guy came in me as well. i quickly got on my knees and licked both our cum off of his dick as his boy played with my pum.
then i bashed his boy off and let him bus all over my tits.
I reached for the kleenex and wiped my pum as the two guys just sat on the couch panting, then they gave each other high five and i laughed.

"You two were good," I said.
"Alright sket," one of them laughed and then i suddenly felt a sad feeling inside of me and then i went upstairs as they started laughing at me. i looked for the room sorcha was in and when i heard fucking noises i opened it.
sorcha was getting fucked in her mouth.
"Sorcha can we go now, "

"wait one minute," he said. then he came in her mouth. she laughed as his thick cum was all in her mouth.
he fell back on the bed exhausted as she spat out his cum into a tissue.
she put on her clothes and told him bye.
he didnt say shit to her as we left.

"have u called a cab," she asked me when we were outside as she pulled up her jeans.
"it costs too much- we're getting train."
"theres a drink up tonight in brixton, some guy just text me now," then she looked at me, "deenas whats wrong."
"Sorcha, we could have herpes and weve both just fucked these guys bareback."
"Shut up Deena, we might not even have it, lets go and get tested now, they said we could come at 2."


We went to highbury and islington station and caught the train to the my GP.
When we got there, we were bare nervous.
"I cant do it,"she said.
"what," i said, "sorcha we have to know."
"Nah nah," she said, "I cant, lets just go, we'll come back tomorow, i feel bare sick."
"thats the fuckin point babes," i said, "lets go inside."
then she shook her head and walked away.
i ran after her.
"tommorow yeah?", i said.
"thanks."

I felt bare dumb for agreeing because we had to know.

We caught the bus back to her yard to get ready for this party. I didnt even feel like going, grandma had called bare times but i didnt pick up my phone cos she was starting to get on my nerves.
Me and Sorcha spent hours on facebook listening to Nolays new stuff and proper whinin to Giggs Look What The Cat Dragged in. Then it was 9 oclock.
We got ready.
I put on this banging purple dress that was identical to the one victoria beckham wore and bright pink heels. i put on my pink lipgloss and did smokey eyes and then put on britney spears curious, i wasnt too fussed with what sorcha was wearing.

When we got on the bus to go the party, we saw so many man.
Sorcha and me wen to sit at the back where they were cos there were two seats left.
"You alright girls," one of the guys said.
"Yeh yeah, "Sorcha said, "Just off to a party, you?".
"We're gonna link some chicks," one of the guys said, we all started laughing.
"Us lot should link up some time," Sorcha said.
the guys looked at each other and then sorcha said, "what are you lot doing tomorow?".
"Nothin," one of the bres said.
"Heres my blackberry pin," she said, "Call me tommorow."
As me and her got off the bus one of the guys squeezed my ass, i kissed my teeth.

"They were so nang," Sorcha giggled as we walked towards the flat where the party was.
It was on some estate and we could see bare people heading inside.
when we got in, they were playing Pass Out and bare people were drinkin and whinin everywhere.
I looked and i thought i saw someone i knew and i got a really uneasy feeling in my stomach.
Sorcha kissed me on the cheek as she waved to some guy who was pouring Dissarano into some chicks glass.
We went into the front room where it was so pack up, bare chicks bennin up. bare man daggerin as Wolf in Sheeps Clothing came on, it was goin so hard, whatever stereo they had was so fucking nang.
me and sorcha started whinin together.
evryone was sweating
the red lights were dim.
weed was in the air
hands on my body
people drinking.
bare gyal and man on a lipsin ting
i was getting high from the dro i was inhaling.
all i could see were whinin bodies, it was sexy.
bare of us dancin together, bare man on me touching my tits.
Nolay's wolf in sheep clothing was playing so hard, the bass was pumping me and i turned and sorcha wasnt there.
i looked and saw her going upstairs with some guy.
I kept on dancing and then i saw a glimpse of someone.
then my phone rang, it was smurkz.
"hello,"
"i cant hear you deena, where are you."
"hello!".
i decided to walk out of the party to outside of the flats where a few man were bunning.
when they saw me they started whistling.
"can u hear me now babes," i said.
"where are you," he said.
"at some party in endz, where are you?".
"Im going penthouse, i wanted to come check you first but ill see you tommorow innit."
"No wait," i said, "come pick me up, im in Myatts Field init."
"Kl," he said, "meet me on the high road in five minutes."
I said bye and put the phone down. I walked down the stairs and when i got to the bottom of the stairs I saw six men down there.
they all looked at me, one of them was carrying a shank. I said "excuse me please," cos i wanted to walk past them to leave the estate.
"sorcha," one of them said.
"what," i said,
"dont act dumb innit," one of the guys said.
"No no i'm not sorcha."
then one of them grabbed my arm.
I looked around and could see there was actually 7 of them, they looked angry, they were all blacked out, the moon was out and the sky was dark.
"Im not Sorcha i swear," i said.
"Fuckin Sket," one of them said.
They dragged me by my dress into some alley way. I was gonna scream but one of them had a shank to my neck.

They pushed me against the wall as they surrounded me.
"This is from Chanel."


Then they took out the box cutter and then they started cutting into my skin

21 comments:

  1. OMFG, its cos Deena dyed her hair black like sorcha ! thats why they thought it was her, oh shit. i need more, oh no deena! deena oh my gosh, theyre gonna kill her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hav so much respect 4 natalie, so much. she dnt let shit dat hapens 2 her destroy her life
    as 4 deena-dnt gt me wrong i luv 2 h8 her-but she dnt learn nefin, and not bein funny, but afta readin sorcha beat, i fink she has more of an excuse 4 behavin so bad-frm wot it seems, deena aint had it DAT bad, yeh da father/mum bein a prostitute fing, but in retrospect dere cud b worse-she has a supportiv grandmother.
    deenas lik nomi in da sense dat i cant sympathise 4 her actions whereas i can for rochelle/sorcha (but not sorcha DAT much).
    i fink im addicted 2 dis blog like crack...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boi Deena is fucked but then again it serves her right for tellin Sorcha about what chanel was up to. This is what happens when u chat ppl's business too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oomg im so hookedddddd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm proper hooked can't wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love natalie, i do because the way she gets on with her life is amazing, dun know she'll be the succesful one, shes a good person and so caring but as for deena, you see what happens you run your mouth and chat peoples business, i think those guys were after sorcha but cos deena dyed her hair black theymistook her for sorcha, even still deena deserves it for being so dumb.
    shes so blinded by all the bad things in life that she cant see that shes having sex every single day with random guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUMB SKETS!!

    for the first time in her LIFE Sorcha comes out with sumting sensible and intelligent talkin about how important it is to get tested on the NHS and wear rubbers, then her an Deena go fuck 3 more man with no protection KMT!!

    dun kno she's worried about herpes, she probably got HIV to worry about too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But Sorchas hair aint short like deena's is it???
    This story is too much. Deena needs to fix up coz she cant continue a life like this. And she needs to drop Sorcha quik tym. I dont undastand y shes still friends with her. I slyly blame her for some of Deenas stupidness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hw do i find sorchas story? x

    ReplyDelete
  10. y is she so dum 4
    even doe dis is meant for sorcha she would of have some paybac for settin up chanel like dat
    but real talks
    she needs to fix up quick time

    ReplyDelete
  11. "heres my blackberry pin, call me" you cant ring a pin mate !!! Next chapter !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Aiint Gonna Liie - Look Yeahh Deena Isz Basiically Puttiin Out Dahh She Dnt Lyk Sorcha - Soo If I Wasz Her - Wen Dem Mansz Wasz Calliin Her Sorcha - I Woulda Been Lyk 'Follow Me' Den Walked In On Her Beatiin Dah Guy Nd Let Dem Boysz Rape Nd Fuck Her Up!

    Sorcha Isz A Snakey Sket Nd Deserves Everytiing Dahs Commiin Fah Her!
    Bloody Brown-Eyed-Biitch !

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOLD TITE @ THE SEX EDUCATION LESSON

    ReplyDelete
  14. shit boi she dead lol, bwt her skin gettin cut.. peak.. ! no one told her to dye her stinkin hair neway.. she deservess it lol afta bein snakey nd on dutty moves like dat ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhh man i want more info!!!! asap lool

    ReplyDelete
  16. hold up at the party Deena said she caught a glimpse of someone....

    then first there's 6 man then suddenly there's 7

    who's the 7th?

    ReplyDelete
  17. "HOLD TITE @ THE SEX EDUCATION LESSON"
    looooool i know right

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is live wheres chapter 40!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. "Heres my blackberry pin," she said, "Call me tommorow."
    lol, how you gona call a pin that dont make NO SENSE!!! lol
    J.K

    ReplyDelete
  20. Theo the m8? Connection from Robbie's friend in Rochellethesket

    ReplyDelete
  21. ANTIGUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DUN KNW !!!

    ReplyDelete