Wednesday 10 March 2010

DEENA SKET- CHAPTER 25

"Sandra?".
"Good evening Deena."
She let herself in.
I shut the door.
"What do you want?", I asked.
She slapped me, i fell onto the floor.
"You tried to have Natalie stabbed," she said, "You stupid girl- after all you've done to her- you tried to have her stabbed."
I got up and was about to fight back but i looked at her and knew i would lose.
"I dont know what you're talking about," I said.
"You had that boy who calls himself Fumez try and stab Natalie- but now he's the one in A&E, NOT Natalie," she said.
"What?".
"Natalie wasnt alone when your hoodlum friend tried to stab her- she was with my friend Mark who beat that idiot senseless- now that idiot is being questioned by the police."

I didnt say anything and then i said, "get out."
"Natalie gave me your adress- your grandmas house yes?", she said.
I told her to get out and then she said, "I've come to give you a personal warning Deena- I have dealt with girls like you in the past- I've had girls like you fight in my house and break everything- I've come home from holidays to find out that a man was killed in my house after he and a girl just like you tried to kill my twins- I may look like a soft touch but believe me- I will go to jail for a bitch- you understand, so let me catch you trying any shit like that again and believe me, I will destroy you Deena- I will make sure you never find any peace in this world again."

Then she looked at me up and down and said, "Natalie always said you were beautiful- but from where I've standing you're nothing but a walking STI." Then she left.
I fell on the floor and started crying. My phone rang.
I ran to it.
"Deena- it's me, I'm coming to your nans house- Ryan just called and wants us to meet us both there,"Sorcha said.
"Ok ok- call me when your outside." I said.

I put the phone down and felt bare sick. I should have punched Sandra for talking to me like that. ME AND SORCHA DID HER A FAVOUR. She would have married natalies dad not knowing he was fucking us. I kissed my teeth and thought about fumez- that mark bre had fucked him up. I didnt want to lauf cos fumez had saved my life but i had to lauf a bit, at least natalie was safe.

I walked into kitchen and made myself a bacon sandwich and put on television x and was watching the preview- i started fingerng myself with my left hand whilst i ate my bacon sandwich with my right, then the door bell rang. I put off the tv and answered it.
Ryan hugged me- he had been crying.
I helped him into the front room and he sat on the couch.
"One of Natalie's boys fucked Fumez up- he's in intensive care," Ryan said bawlin, "When i catch whoever did it, Im gonna fuck dem up."

"what about the police?", deena sed.
"They're gonna arrest fumez for attempted murder deena- they dont even care that my man is unconcious."

"Unconcious?".

"Deena- I went to Fumez yard to hide his shit- then i went to the station cos i wanted to see what was happenin and when i got there I saw Natalie with some black woman and then i jus dussed cos i knew sumthin was wrong and den i saw them taking fumez into the hospital, i walked in and they told the police were waiitng for him to wake up before they questioned him- deena we're pissed."

"why are we pissed- hes the one who tried to stab her- you're the one who asked him to do it - not me."

"It dont matter- you asked me to do it."

"I never!", i sed, "what the fuck? you're chatting shit ryan, when did i ask for this."
He walked over to me and hugged me, "we're gonna be ok,"
I pulled away, "Ryan you need to go."
"What?".
"Ryan- you're saying I asked for Natalie to get shanked up- when you know that's a lie- yeah she set me up but i would have never- nah nah- i would never have asked for that, ryan u need to go."

"Deena- me and my man saved u from getting fucked up tonite- dont forget that yeah."
"Ryan- i know- but ur chatting a whole lot of shit now- you know i never asked for natalie to get shanked, thats on you."

He looked at me and sed, "Alrite- alrite- I'll go- but there's no way mans gonna let Fumez go down for this shit cos of u- he did it for you- deena- if he gets in shit for this- if i get in shit for this- i'm gonna... nah nah fuck that ur my girl- fuck the threats- deena, when we saved ur life- u owe us."

"I didnt ask for this ryan- u need to stop sayin that."

"Who are the feds gonna believe- she tried to set u up and in the same night one of YOUR friends tries to shank up her pussy- thats a motive right there."

"Ud really do that- ud lie about me?", i sed.

"I dont want to- but fumez is my boy yeah- he did it for you and ur tryna seperate urself from us- if i get in shit for this or he does- so do you?".

"What if i told the police that you raped her- that you fucked me up and that i lied to the hospital when i told them i was fucked up by some chicks to protect u- maybe the feds might think ur motive for shanking natalie is to keep her quiet after u raped her, how does that sound ryan?"

He looked at me and grabbed my neck, "im gonna go now deena- cos i dont wanna do to you what jesse and faisani were going to- so i'm gonna go and see ma boy, and sort this shit out." He let go of my neck as the door bell rang.
He went to answer it. den he and sorcha walked into the front room.
"what happend," sorcha sed.
"fumez tried to shank natalie but one of her boys fucked him up- hes in A&E."
"Oh shit- which one of her boys?".
"I dnt knw," ryan said.
I looked away.
"Im going to the hospital now."
"To see him?", sorcha asked, "they wont let u see him if hes a suspect- if he wakes up and its just u and him in the room u could make up an alibi- the feds wont let u see him- I'll go to the station and pretend to be Natalies friend to ask if shes ok to see what they tell me, ryan i beg u drop me off there."

"Cool," he said.
"Ill call u 2mrw dee," she sed.
I nodded. Ryan kissed my cheek before they both left.


I went to bed and woke up.
Grandma was at the edge of the bed looking at me.
"Deena- what happened."
I told her that me and ryan did it, and dat i got pregnant and then some girls fucked me up so i lost the baby.
"And college?", she said, "they kick you out, why?".
"Low attendance- but its ok- im gonna look for a job- where's Uncle Jason?".
Me and her were sitting in the garden talkin- i was pretendin not to be woried about being thrown out college and the fumez situation.

"He's out looking for a job- deena- theres something u need to know," she said bare worried.
"what is it grandma- im safe- the doctors said im ok now," i sed.
"its not about that," she said, "deena- i can't afford to pay the mortgage and the bank have written to me saying that if i dont pay- they're going to repossess the house."

I was so shocked,"what?".
"Deena- I moved into this house with your grandfather when i was 40 years old, 20 years ago, and we took out a loan to pay for the house, and when he died a year later, i worked extra hours at work to pay for the place because i didnt want to leave it and then i fought with his raated family over his money because he didnt leave a will and finally got some money out of it and i was using that money to pay off the mortgage- and then i had to retire last year because of my bad leg, and because I didnt set up a pension plan- i have little money- enough to survive but not enough to pay the rest of the mortgage."

"How much do you owe grandma?", i asked.
"45,000- thats a rich mans yearly salary deena- and im not a man and im not rich and i dont have a salary- i asked your mother and uncle paul for money and they so selfish they say they have none- and so deena- if you're going to live here- you need to get a job and pay rent like Jason is doing, and I will also be renting out the spare room to a stranger."

I nodded, "I'll get a job to help you grandma- I have money in my account- let me help u," .
I walked to the laptop and logged onto my online bankin. my dad had sent £1,2000. shit i only asked for 600 a month.
"Grandma- I have 600 that i can give u now," i said- i wasnt about to give her 1,200 when i had make up to buy.
"Thankyou deena- whats your acount number and sort code."
she gave it to me and i sent her 500 cos 600 was too much.
"And about a job?", she asked.
"Ill find one," i said.

"Deena why didnt u tell me u were pregnant," she said.
"I was scared ud be angry,"
"Yes- I would have slapped u but then we would have worked it out- anyway its a blessing that you lost it- how could we afford a baby with this mortgage to pay."
I was so shocked.
"Ur mother is coming to see you later- to make amends- I'm going to go and see Ethel ok."
"Grandma- u just got back," i said, "i wanted to spend the day with you."
"oH I promised ethel id go and see her." Then she got up, got changed and left.

I started to have a panic attack about fumez and natalie and then ryan called.
"Hello,"
"U good wifey?".
"Yeah yeah- im good- whats going on with fumez."
Then he laughed.
"My mans run away- he escaped from the hospital."
"What- ryan thats not funny."
"It is- cos its good for us- it makes him look more guilty."
"Swear thats your boy tho- yeah true i dont wana be involved but u were saying last night that u didnt want him to get arrested for it."

"I didnt- but every man for his own innit, hes run away and so now the feds are gonna want him even more."

"what if natalie says it was me and u as well- what are we gonna do."
"Then we jus deny being involved- what proof do theyhave that we knew about it- listen i need to take a shit- so ill call u back."

"bye."


I went back to thinkin about the money my dad sent- he had sent double of it- tru say he better pay that every month or else my mouth will start running. I started laughin- i had P! I put on BANG RADIO and started whinin down in the livin room when Little DEE came on.
Then my fone rang. witheld number.
"Hello, whose this."
"Is this deena?".
"Yeah it is- whose this."
"Rochelle- my names Rochelle."

28 comments:

  1. woooiiii this shits got me hooked.... thought rochelle was dead off.... guess not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rochelle is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo i love it cant wait 4 the next 1 ahhhhh Rochelle is bk !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?????!!!!! Rochelle aint dead????!! Bludclaaaaaaaaart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These damn chapters are to short,kmt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rochelle is back lol... some drama is gona happen boy and just wen i thought ryan was changing he grips up deena .. ediyat bwoi der x

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH! I knew Rochelle was still alive!!!

    Cant wait till the next chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dis chapters are 2 short.

    omdzzz rochelle is alive. did iz gonna jus bring mre drama in deenas life.

    i swear dat ryan is schizophrenic or bipolar or summin, da way his personality changes is crazie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiii , I'm Addicted To This Mehn !!! I Fort Her And Dat Monique Died ?? Jheeese !!! Next One Soon Please .. I've Been Waiting For Dis Styll , Now All I Need Is Nomi And Michelle !!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to have you back Chelle. It never did sit well with me that Rochelle was dead after all she had gone through and survived to be dead off in a fire. Looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I KNEW Rochelle was alive! :) She's Rochelle sket bitch she dont die! Hahahahaha SICK! I'm excited for the next chapter :) wooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. woiii more pls woiii!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooooh canrt wait for the next chapter!
    i knew rochelle wont ded :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. rochelles still alive..?d girl's like a fukin cat

    ReplyDelete
  15. can somebody explain who rochelle is please..i havnt read rochelle sket

    and im bareeee confused

    ta

    ReplyDelete
  16. "you're nothing but a walking STI" woow imagine getting insulted like that TIMES ARE HARD looooool

    ReplyDelete
  17. theres no explaing the whole rochelle ting.... you need 2 get 2 reading those chapters then you will fully understand wat is going on here

    ReplyDelete
  18. i reckon rochelle and deena and sorcha are all sisters

    ReplyDelete
  19. rochelle was never dead...

    didnt you lot read rochelle's story?

    ReplyDelete
  20. she had to say she was dead, make a new identity &shit.
    cos there was madness going on!

    but i dont think them lot know that yet...

    ReplyDelete
  21. "i started fingerng myself with my left hand whilst i ate my bacon sandwich with my right"

    ew

    ReplyDelete
  22. Onee - it seems like everytime she's always fingering her blurddclart pussy...
    And
    Twoo - Rochelle is aliveeeeeee ! ! ! ? ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. SHOCK!! Rochelle is ALIIIIIIIIVE! Mann youu know how to write sroriez. This should get published marrnnn you'd be a millionare 'x

    ReplyDelete
  24. WAT THE HELL HOW CAN ROCHELLE STILL BE ALIVE i read rochelle before this one it cant be possible she died :S did she?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bumba Clart She Rise Fram di ded Tu BackFoot OMG MAURRDNESS

    ReplyDelete
  26. woiii rarted my gyal aint ded wat a piece ov passa passa

    ReplyDelete
  27. how much does her bloody make up cost ?!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oi listen dis shit isz gt me whipped i need 2 read mre now"!!!

    ReplyDelete