Monday 1 February 2010

DEENA CHAPTER 9

Natalie and me were dancing when Jentina came on.
I was in some sick dress. it was short and white but the material was silk and it was like a t-shirt and it was proper tight at the top and it was kinda see through so u culd see my pink g-string. I was in pink stilletos and i looked like a prettier and slimmer version of Shay Uk Bombsell.
Natalie was in the same dress but just in black.
dere was so much man tryin to chirpse me and natalie but we actually werent onit- i was jus interested in meeting Sorcha, Natalie was saying she was so cheung. her house was so big, it was like a proper mansion.
when i mean that the level of cheungness in the party was too much- my mind was so free i wasnt thinkin about anyfin- not my dad- not my mum- not even ma nan, i was jus enjoyin all these sexy man and gal watchin me.
And then the sexiest thing.. oh shit...the sexiest... natalie is that her?

Natalie looked at me and then looked at the boom ting approaching wth the glass of Southern Comfort in her hand.
"Sorcha!", Natalie hugged, Sorcha kissed her on the cheek as she watched me.
I couldnt speak.
She was tall and had bright blue eyes.
She was mixraced and had honey colored hair just like that mixrace M AND S model just that Sorchas hair was longer. Her tits were so nice, they were round and firm and u culd see them so easily cos she was wearing a thin strapped black mini dress. She was so cheung- cheunger than me. everythinabout her- her teeth- her nose.

"Sorcha- this is Deena," Natalie said.
"Oh my gosh Nats- shes a boom ting- im jealous already," she said. She kissed me on the lips. "You seen any mandem you like," she asked Natalie.
"Im not even on that tonite," Natalie said.
"Are you?", Sorcha asked me.
"I need some dick tonight," i said. Natalie looked at me as if to say wtf and Sorcha sipped her drink and laughed, her bright pink lips looked so sexy as she licked the alcohol off them.
"Dance with me," she said and she put my hand around her waist.
"Im gonna get a drink yeah," Natalie said. I nodded.
"So have u got a man," Sorcha said putting her drink to my lips. I took a sip.
"Its sweet," i said, she rubbed herself up against me.
"I asked you a question," she giggled, her voice was hoarse and sexy like she had a permanent sexy sorethroat.
"I havent got a man," i said,
"do u like girls," she asked.
I giggled and then she put the drink to my lips again, i took another sip, when i sipped it, she kissed me and said, "it tastes better coming from your mouth- if i find a guy sexy enough- would u be on a threes-"
Natalie rushed to me, "Deena we have to go," she said.
"Why?", Sorcha said, "We were jus gettin to know each other."
"Im sorry Sorcha- its an emergency," she said, then natalie whispered, "fumez and his boys are here."
SHIT.
"ok lets go," i said.
Sorcha looked at me and said, "tell natalie to give u my number- your a sexy bitch." then she kissed me.
natalie pulled me and we ran out of the house.
"i already called a cab."
we got into the blue cab and natalie kept looking back until we were on the mainroad.
"i saw them come in thru the backdoor," she said, she was so shook.
i held her hand.
"they wouldve raped me again," she said. "imagine if i didnt go to get that drink- i wouldnt have seen them."
"i wonder how sorcha knows them," i said.
"shes from east- she knows everyone, i shoudl have known."

"where are u going girls?".
"erm- peckham," i said, "ill pay."
natalie thanked me and put her head on my shoulders.

we got back to her dads house at 2 and we jus lay in her bed, she started cryin.
"i have to tell someone deena- this is fuckin eatin me alive.", she said.
"you cant," i blurted out.
she looked up at me.
"cos den dey mite hurt u- u know how dese man stay."
"but deena- i have to live my life- i cant be shook to go anywhere"
i held her so tight and put her her head agianst my tits.
"deena- i just realized something," she said.
"what."
"when u called ur dads house today- didnt u say he answered."
i looked at her. oh sht it was true.
"yeah," i said.
"so how can faisani say he was dead- he was lyin 2 u- they probably realized who u were when u got to the door."
I started cryin and i sat up- how the fuck culd i have been so stupid not to realise.
"why would he do that- why would he hide from me?".
"cos he doesnt want u deena- cos hes a prick, u didnt need him before and u dont need him now- he probably told faisani to lie."

"but i need someone natalie."
"you have me."
I groped her pussy and she kissed my neck.
"Corey wants to link me tommorow," she said. I looked at her. OMFG. if she found out that i was fuckin him when i was supposed to go and link fumez with her shed never forgive me.
"shld i do," she said.
"erm- yeah yeah- but i dont fink hes dat nice uno," i said.
"i know but he sent me a picture of his piece- i wanna suck it."
"oh shit- ur gonna give brain- i frt u sed u wld never do that."
she laughed and wiped her tears.
"my jaws are itchin for some cock," she said in a cockney accent.
we laughed and laughed and just started touchin each others pussy.
"sorcha's nice innit," she said.
"i wanna eat her out," i said.
"i already have."
i looked at her, "and u didnt tell me."
"it was before me and u were tight how we are now- her pussy is so nice, she has a tatoo of an arrow on her naval pointing down to her pussy."

I started gettin wet,
"but i dont wanna speak to her again- she must know ryan and fumez and i dont want anythin to do with them man," natalie said. then she looked at me, "you look sexier at night," she said.
she took off my g-string and licked my pussy.
"i have to spend some time at my dad's girlfriends house cos she wants her sons to get to know me cos theyre lookin to get married init- so ill be stayin there for a few weeks, but ill still be in college."
i nodded as she kissed me.
she said, "when was the last time u fucked, like got a dick in you."
i wanted to tell her about ryan and fumez but she'd hate me and then i couldnt tell her about corey cos i was supposed to be with her WHEN she was getting raped by ryan and fumez, so i said, "cant remember" and then to change the subject i said, "i dont even care about my dad- i dont need him- he doesnt have to worry about avoidin me anymore."

"good girl," she said then she kissed me.
my phone rang.
"hello,".
"deena its your grandma- where are you?".
"im at my friends grandma."
"deena please come and see me tommorow ok- i know what happened between u and ur mudda- come and see me."
"ok- ill come after college- love you."
"love you."
i put the phone down.
natalie kissed me and said, "im getting dick tommorow- so u need to get some too- call up a link."
i smiled and said, "its cool."
then she kissed my neck.
as she ate my pussy- all i could think of was ryan.






I woke up at 6 and left Natalie asleep. I walked to my house, had a shower, got dresed and went to college.
I finished at 12:15 and called ryan to link up.
he picked me up rom bow station and took me back to fumez yard.
i was so horny.
"he's got a chick there, so u wont be the only one there," ryan said as we were in the lift.
ryan unlocked the door.
the house stank of dro as usual and we walked into the front room.
fumez was getting head and then the giver of the head looked up.
"Oh ma gosh- Deena!".
It was Sorcha- with Fumez cum all over her bright pink lipgloss.

28 comments:

  1. This shit makes me fucking moist! I want more!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt even make the link between deenas dad pick up the phone and the boy tellin her he's dead.

    luvin it
    keep it cummin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This story is hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. iJustt Clockedd Daht Whenn She Called Her Dad Pckkidd Buh Faisani Isz Sayin Dah He'sz Dead ??

    Anyy Waysz ... More Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SAME I DID NOT CLOCK THE LINK MAN this is how sick the writer is man keep it coming well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. reehh Storyy comes 'ard bhee ;)
    Nex Chap.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did clock da link between the phone call n faisani telling deena her dad was dead...but there could be a million different ways that could go!!! love the stories....want a movie from each of them!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liiiiiiiive BruV x

    Bare Propz Tuh The Author Still x

    YouuR Alriiqht x

    iiWant More Doe x

    NahNah iiNEED MORE x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol a film uno das sad... Dese stories r funny lol shit dnt happen like dis

    Neways still kinda addictive cuz I keep reading it

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha this how you know shay uk bombshell is bait with her fat ass tits lol
    this is sick the way it all links together

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. butttt when deena rang she asked for MR FAISANI. so it could have been the son tha answerddd. blesstingz' X

    ReplyDelete
  12. dis is makin ma pussy wet. shit boiiii!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooop Wooop ,,
    O.M.G Moore Maate Moore!!
    Diis Storiie Is Teew Muuch Liike!!
    Looool ;) Cheeszee!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lool this isss a serious storyline , but dis lesbian shit is weird mann

    ReplyDelete
  15. jhayzeeee imm propaa horneyy nowww peepss, likee whuu wantss tuu cummm fuckk summ wett pussyy?

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow da best just statted reading this yestutday and i cnt stop luving it moreee!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. iss this based on truee stufff ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. heard this was based on real stuff

    isit based on a true story ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. think so not sure

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omdzz After Readiing This iFink iWant Som Girl On Girl Action ...

    ReplyDelete
  21. After this I want a girl to eat me out ummmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  22. I Want Dick In Me Now

    ReplyDelete
  23. wouldn't faisani have the same surname as his uncle ??
    she didnt ask for Mr akbar she asked for Mr .. then her dad's surname so faisani might not be lieing :)

    ReplyDelete