Friday 19 February 2010

DEENA SKET- CHAPTER 17

"Stop cryin."
he was fuckin me.
"ryan please stop- it hurts."
i started bawlin as i felt my nose start to bleed again.
he wiped away the blood with theback of his hand and wiped it against his chest.
"please stop," i said.
"deena-im sorry," he said- he kept on fuckin me.
i could feel the bruises on my neck and my head felt light but i cld feel what he was doin 2 me, my pussy had stopped bleedin but my stomach hurt so much
"i love u so much," he said, he started cryin, "id never hurt u," he said.
then he started fuckin me slow- figure 8 style.
"see that feels nice," he said.
"ryan its hurt."
"dont say dat deena- dont say dat," he kissed me. my mouth hurt. i could see how fucked upthe room was from the corner of my eye, the xbox broken on the floor, my blood everywhere.

i lay there as he fucked me.
"ryan- please stop- it hurts- i have to go." i started cryin.
"u cant go deena- u have to stay wiv me ok." then he squeezed my tits- it hurt so much.
"ur my wifey deena- ull never leave me."
he put his hand over my mouth as he came, i cried, i felt like my thighs wre gonna shatter.

he pulled out of me and sat at the bottom of the bed with his head in his hands.
"u get me bare angry man," he laughed lookin at me, "u get me bare pissed off but i still love u- i forgive u," he said.
i started cryin when i realized that i cldnt move my head without my neck hurting.

i knew our baby was dead.
but i didnt say nthin i jus cried.

"i love u bare- deena, dont ask me about that shit agen."
i nodded.
"i logged into ur facebook and tld natalie u cant make it to her ting cos u felt sick." he said.
"hw did u knw my password." i asked.
"u logged on when u here the last time- i watched u type it in."
i didnt say nuthin.

"some man like pussy, some man some like dick- i dont care about pussy or dick- i like pengness- u understand."
i nodded.
"and ill fuck up any pussyo i want to, u see what i can do now," he said,

i nodded.

"natalie just left u a comment on ur wall- she said shell call ur nans house late-r i replied and said ur busy and u wnt be free till tommorow."
then he logged off
and lay next to me.
"i cleaned the blood off ur pussy-say thankyou sir."
i looked at him and wanted to run but i cldnt.
"thankyou."
he smiled and then kissed my forehead, "i tld u to say thanku sir."
"thanku sir."

"good bitch- from now on u just fuck wiv me- not sorcha or fumez- just me," he said rubbin his dick in my face.
and then he stood over me with his dick pointed at my face.
"please dont," i begged,
then he smiled and then he did it and i just started cryin, "and anytime u even think of fuckin anover guy rmeember that ur body is my territory init."

i cried.
"get in the shower," he said, "and ill order sometin for us to eat."
i slwly got up wiv my body stinkin and drippin and walked into the shower.
i cried as i startd showerin.
i started to cry so hard and when i finished i limped back into the room.



"can i call my grandma please."
he was tryin to fix his xbox, "see what u made me do," he said lookin at the broken pieces.
"ryan- i need to call my nan- shell be worried."
"text her on my fone and tell her not to text back to my number- if u try any bookie shit ill call fumez and well both fuck u up."
he threw his phone at me, ipicked it up and sent my nan a text:


at my friends house nan- were goin to a party so il calland speak 2 u 2mrw- please dont text back this number cos its my friends boyfriends number, love u.


I sent it and put the phone gently on the table.
"todays my mums birthday," he said as i sat on the bed.
"i fink she's 46 or sumfin," he said.
i kept quiet.
"she lives in walthamstow wiv my dad and my little sister- i havent seen dem in three years."
i looked at him and said, "why."

"my dad left us when my sister was 3 and so my mum raised us by herself- he didnt give her shit- not nothin- he never called- never did anythin for us- i even forgot what man looked like and den on christmas day three years ago my man comes back to our house and mum accepts it- she forgets dat he left her wiv two kids under 5, and dat he probably only was back cos he was scared of bein alone andhad nowhere else to stay- and when i said shit like when i got angry about it she tld me to frgive him but i cldnt cos i knew how hard she worked- i used to take my little sister to nursery cos my mum would start her first job at 5 in the mornin and den come home at 3 and den go back out to her second job at 6- i used to babysit my sister when i was 6 and i used to feed her food my mum had made and left for us and we had to stay and sleep in the livinr oom and not answer the fone or go the door." then he started cryin.

"den one day- my sister fell and chipped her teeth and four of her teeth came out and her gums wouldnt stop bleeding- she was about 4 and cos we werent allowd to use the phone or go to the door- i just sat dere wiv her holding her teeth in my hand and i- erm- i gave her an ice pack to hold it against her teef cos i had seen my teacher do it in nursery."
he wiped the tears from his eyes, "and i remember one day when the baillifs came cos mum cldnt pay the rent and i remember her gettin on her knees and beggin and the white guy jus lookin at her finkin like u dumb bitch and i swore that day that no man would ever hurt my mum- and so i protected her innit- her and my sister- and nobody hurt her-no man ever looked at her like she was dumb black bitch until my dad came back- and in his eyes i could see it- he was finkin- u fool- i left u wiv nuthin- ive hd my fun- fucked bare chicks- smoked- lived alone- done everythin i wanted and u still take me back- so i left my yardand moved into a hostel and den the council gave me dis place- i wanted to go and see my mum today but i knw hed be dere init- lookin at her like she was dumb bitch who took him back after all hed done."


He wept so hard. my stomach started to hurt.
i hugged him so hard.
"its ok," i said, "ryan dont cry."
he was bawlin so hard and heavin and he grabbed onto me so hard and wldnt let go.
"im sorry for hitin u," he sed, "man will never do it again."
"i knw u wont," i said kissin him, "ryan i forgive u."


he picked me up and put me on the bed.
he kissed me so gently and he sed, "i wanna marry u."
he kissed my neck and he sed, "i wanna- deena- i want u to have my yout."
my stomach hurt so bad.
"ryan- i need to get to a doctor."
he looked at me, "why."
"ryan- my stomach really hurts- i feel sick," i said.
"theyll ask about ur bruises," he sed,
"ryan i think i had a miscarriage."
he got up.
"ryan i was pregnant."
"wiv my yout?".

"i think so- i dnt knw."
"now its dead?"
"i was bleedin bare- it must be gone- ryan my stomach hurts."
"fuck it- ull feel better soon."
i started cryin.
"ryan please."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP DEENA."
his phone rang.
"kl bruv- yeah im wiv deena- who u wiv- oh iz it- nah man we're busy y'nah- im about to tak her to some restaurant ting- fuck u- man aint never whipped... alright bless.... hold it up." then he put the phone down and looked at me.

"Sorcha's at fumez yard- they wanted us to come over."
my stomach hurt so much- i started to bleed.
he just stood there and watched and then he used his duvet to block the blood in my pussy.
i started cryin until the blood stopped.
he pushed me off the bed and took all of his bed stuff and i fink he put it in the wash.
i crawled back on the bed as he came in.
"deena- u aint seein a doctor."
then his phone rang- his message tone was R u Gonna Bang doe.
"its a text for you deena- didnt i tell u 2 tell ur nan to text back dis fone."

dne he looked at the text and looked up.
"Deena," he sed, "ur mums dead."

28 comments:

  1. OMG! dis is 2 fucked up now :s i mean ryans a psycho and dennas fallin 4 it!
    deena obvs has issues poor girl!

    her mums dead-WOW :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thiss is brilliant mee and my girl chrissy are addicted to thiss just today when we went king du wee was talkin about ittt
    ryann Mad Thoo Neeeds Helpp Onaa Leveels i Prefer Uncle Jasonn Lool! Dee' xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm another dead mum???
    good chapter though...Ryans a PSYCHOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah dis chapta was. omg . ahh !!

    he is a pshyco omddz wat she gonna do i mean he is propa like ... MAD... she needs to get out of der cuz if she dont his gonna end up killin her.

    errr he pissed on her like she was a tree and his a dog.

    (first 2 comment)maybe read

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's dread!!! OMG, he hit her, beat her up, raped her!! What kinda man is he?? I feel sorry for you Deena!!! He'd rather fuck sorcha and fumez than take you to the hospital!! You need to move and start a new life without the idiats FUMEZ, SORCHA, RYAN etc... They're good for nothing Good Chapter x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gosh! These people are messed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. err ryan is such a prick man

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yhoo People Need Tooh Stop Sayiin Fiirst Comment Cahh Derz Nuff People Above Yhoo Whove All Ready Commented !

    Any Whoo

    Ryansz Mad! Nd Shes All Kissin Him Up! I Woulda Blew Out Di Window Bruv! Done Sme Nxt Spider Man Shit Fahh Realz !I Aint Rampin !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh shyt, Deenas life is fukkd on a whole new level bwoyy

    ReplyDelete
  10. SHEEEEETTTT!!! Jus when you thought deena was gonna be dead at the last chapter...its her mum instead at this chapter...and she's told by txt...DEEP! Theres no chance her life will be normal now...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So we all know the reason why Ryan is fcked up! The coke and weed cant be helping at all tho

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woow , I Just Want It To Start Linking To RochelleSket Soon , So Dere Can Bee More Drama Dan Disz ! . iWant Ryan To 'Fall' Off Of A Seven Storey Building , Cant Deena Realise Dat He'sz Out Of His Mind , Everytime he Abuses Her He Saysz He'll Neva Do It Agen , And What Does he Do ? -Does It Agen . *Sigh* Next One Please !! . xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooommmmggggg!!! Prick-a-lick mahn Ryan is a pussy'ole!!!! I feel sorryy for Deena mahn... MOVE AWAY AS SOON AS YOU CAN && dickheads stop sayinq youur first when your not. The comments need to be approved beforee they're posted. Idiats!!! Good chappiee next onee (Y) 'Amyy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must admit, ryans story was really sad but that childhood musta made him go mental

    ReplyDelete
  15. my eyez r like red from reading all this chapterz i aint stopin boi

    ReplyDelete
  16. HOW CAN U BEAT SOMEONE WHEN UR PREGNANT THATS DUTTY MAN!!!1 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ryan is fucked up man
    dats sad about is childhood
    but still u can't treat ur girl
    no matter how much of a
    sket she is he's raww paired to her

    ReplyDelete
  18. "We Shud Get Married"
    Pshhh' , Nigga Please .

    Im Shokked She Took Him Back !
    Shtoopidd Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  19. do you kill of everyones mum in all of your stories love your stories and dat but my mum passed away couple of months ago n its like everyones mum is dying. Couldn't you use a different story line.

    ReplyDelete
  20. her mum's dead ya'noo DEEP SHIT STIL

    ND DEENA is a fkin BIATCH man kmt!, RYAN bare abused her nd shit nd she bare fogives him like a dick'ed kmt rass clart !

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG 1. Deena has FUCKING HUGE issues, 2. so does ryan. 3. damn poor gal, her mum died

    ReplyDelete
  22. how is she cussing Ryan for being gay an she sucked Natalies and sorchas pussy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. dddddddammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!i feel bad fo her..but shes so dumb !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. "i was bleedin bare- it must be gone- ryan my stomach hurts."
    "fuck it- ull feel better soon."
    loool fuckd still

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would hate to be her -

    this is so like :O

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm sorry but I LOL'D at
    "u get me bare pissed off but i still love u- i forgive u," he said.
    Hw can man beat u up and den tell you HE forgives YOU!!!

    Then she forgives him after. I aint judgin no1 but she's a DUMBB girl; says one thing den does the other.

    Why go to Ryan's house in the 1st place with Sorcha after wt he sed 2 you time before and how he left you on road alone after you'd been raped by family???

    How can you be with someone who finds it ok 2 Beat da SHITT out of u?!! I'm surprised she aint DEAD afta the amount of time she's been punched in the head and fucked up!

    ReplyDelete
  27. ahaha great chapter lool the funny thing is i can relate to a girl like that lool she dumped me cos i was too kind to her i was finkin to myself wat does she want a guy hu beats her up? den i read this chapter fuckin awesome story doe

    ReplyDelete
  28. Rahtidd Cusz !Jesus Of Nazarethh !

    ReplyDelete