Sunday 31 January 2010

Deena Chapter 8

I sat on the couch looking up at the picture.
Faisani sat opposite me.
"Nobodys home," he said, "deena- whats going on?".
I looked at him and said, "is that my da- is that akbar?".
He looked up at the picture and said "Yeah uncle akbar."
"Deena- how did u know where to find me- shit boy you're on it."
I looked at him, "I didnt come here for you- i didnt know ud be here."
"You want my uncle? how did you know him?".
I looked at him and a tear ran down my eye.
"Did?",i asked.
"Deena he's dead- he died last month- everyones in Iran for the funeral- i couldnt go so im watching the house."
"H-how did he die?".
"Heartattack," faisain sed, "he was under a lot of stress at work, he died on Eid,we think he was sick cos of the fasting- how did you know him deena."

Then he looked me closely in the eye and i looked away cos i saw that he noticed something.
"My mum told me about this- you're his daughter innit?".
I looked at him.
"My mum told me he knew he had a black girlfriend years ago when he was cheatin on aunt fatima- are you his daughter."
I didnt say anything and i said, "No I'm not."
I got up to leave and he said, "deena- you look just like my cousins."
I wiped my eyes and said, "Im not his daughter faisani- im gonna go."
Then he said, "lemme call my mum- she'll know what to do- she comes back from iran tommorow."
I started bawlin and i said, "im not his daughter." then i ran out of the house.It was raining so hard as i ran up to Mcdonalds to see Natalie.
I wiped my tears and walked over to her, she was eating a big mac.
"U alrite darlin," she said.
"Can we go please?".
She nodded.
When we got back to her dads house, we just lay in bed together and she held me in her arms.
"Did u meet him?".
"He's dead Natalie- he died- thats why he stopped sendin money."
She kissed my cheek.
"Lets go out tonight- my friend Sorcha's having a party tonight in East."
"Nat- i'm not in the mood."
"Deena- u never knew ur dad- he made no attempt to contact you and so how are u gonna let him ruin ur day- do u think he was thinkin about u when he was dying- he was thinkin about himself and his fam and u need to do the same- plus me and u r too cheung not to go to this party."

I laughed, and then my phone rang. I reached over to pick it out from my bag. SHIT. It was Ryan.
"One minute Natalie-" i got up and left the room and answered the call.
"where u at b?", he asked.
"erm im at my nans house- i cant talk now i'll call u tonight yeah."
"me and the mandem are gonna be at some party tonight- we wanted to see if u wanted to role wiv us."
"ah i cant", i said, "im going out with my girl natalie to some party."
"U still role wiv that sket deena- ur bookie man- what if she finds out ur dealing wiv me," he laughed, "im jokin," he said, "bell me later on tho."

"yeah," i said.
i walked back to natalies room, she was naked.
"who was it?", she asked.
"some guy who wants to link me," i lied. i looked at her pussy. i started 2 get horny.
"i can make u feel better deena," she said. i looked at her tits.
she walked up to me and we lipsed and she took her clothes that i was wearing.we were both naked starin at each other.
she bent down and licked my pussy. i quivered.
she pushed me on the bed and started to eat my pussy.
"if i had a dick- id be the best fuck u ever had," she said.
"i love you natalie," i said, "ur always there for me." i was feeling so guilty- i was betraying her everytime i fucked with ryan and fumez.
she put her fingers in my pussy- only two would fit and she started looking for my spot.
i came on her hands and she licked them.
then she lipsed me. my strawberry flavoured lipgloss was mixing with her rasberry flavoured lipstick and it tasted so sweet.
"i owe u deena- who else could i have told about what ryan and fumez and their boys did to me," she said rubbin her tits against mine. her nipples were so hard.
i put my fingers in her pussy.
she laughed, "aah."

we lipsed.
"we have 6 hours till sorchas party- im gonna eat ur pussy so nice," she said.
and then slid down and licked my clit and stuck her tongue inside. i closed my eyes and grabbed my tits.
"eat me natalie- eat me."

35 comments:

  1. 1st.. this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORCHAS MICHELLES SISTER.
    remember in rochelle sket when rochelles "dad" told nomi he had another daughter called sorcha.
    oh ma lawdy lawd, and natalie and deena will be in 4 a shock cos i fink fumez and ryan are goin to the same party that natalie was talkin bout but deena so dumb she culdnt put two and two together but its deep about her dad tho and how he died before she cld even meet him

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow! This story is amazing!

    more please

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat a small world eyyy lol im lovin it gurl moree plz

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh plz..
    can you guys..or whoever the fuck writes this blog get a life/grip??
    Always associating islam/other ethnicities..with bullshit like this?
    DIED on eid..cus of fasting..
    FUCK ORFFFFF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh please it jus a coincidence

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent stuff...keep doing YOU hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol@ the above comment and eeeww man llow this licky licky pussy lesbien shit pleaaaassee boi I'm in london n I aint got no friends plus mi nah want no female friend to be cool wit me like that its a straight no like ew..o_oCrazy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i dnt get hw deena was getin all freakd out by fumez and ryan getin all homosexual on each otha wen she and her girl natalie lezz off on each otha lyk dat lol
    y r all da main protagonists (rochelle, nomi, deena) all lezzin off on dere girls hu dey all betray (sherice, tripti, natalie)
    love the gay storylines tho coz it shows hw all dese 'street' ppl can b gay 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol that is some funny shit trust me

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL everyone in this just gets with eachother no matter if there the same sex ha what jokesss.
    ah i wanttt moreeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. dat is true though its alright for her to lezzin with natalie but if any 1 else does it, it weird and wrong.

    also i cant believe the connections that are in this story and rochelle sket.it is amazing, and it so obviuos that ryan and fumez are gonna be at the party, duh

    ReplyDelete
  13. i feel like im gna catch an STI jus frm readin dese sket blogs lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. bloody hell, well it all goes on aha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why are all these 'skets' always bisexual/lesbian?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Were all these people abused so much at childhood dat they r overly sexual and gay?? Twisted man...

    ReplyDelete
  17. this shit got me horny as hell dammm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. whoever sed this- i dnt get hw deena was getin all freakd out by fumez and ryan getin all homosexual on each otha wen she and her girl natalie lezz off on each otha lyk dat lol
    y r all da main protagonists (rochelle, nomi, deena) all lezzin off on dere girls hu dey all betray (sherice, tripti, natalie)
    love the gay storylines tho coz it shows hw all dese 'street' ppl can b gay 2 INNIT!

    Whoeva sed this- Were all these people abused so much at childhood dat they r overly sexual and gay?? Twisted man... INNIT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. abuse does NOT make sum1 gay!!! i cant believe ppl still have such bigoted views on homosexuality!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow did is sum story maaan
    heey girl i want to read on..!!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. whats a clit

    ReplyDelete
  22. shes two face coz she got all weird bowt ryan and fumesz but yet shes fukin natalie ?!? =S

    ReplyDelete
  23. she is a two timer man

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tbh This Is Disgusting :/ Mandem Are Gna Be Finkin All Girlsz Do Shit Lyk Dis Wen Deyr 2geva ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ohh Myy Goshh! This is amazing. I swear to god maan!

    ReplyDelete
  26. wheres her original man in all that she was wiv @ the beginning thats wat i wanna kno

    ReplyDelete
  27. SAME PARTY DIFFERENTLY

    ReplyDelete
  28. dat is narsty dey are lesbos ERRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh Gosh,
    Bocatting Your Own Friend WOW !

    ReplyDelete
  30. dats her cousin.... errrr

    ReplyDelete
  31. what is this world coming to gal on gal man on man wtf (A*)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Why the fuck is everyone getting hyped over sum fuckin shit story
    Kmt come correct this story is fake and the person who opened
    There rassclated mouth to say that "street people can be Gay"
    Umm hello they aint bored like you to be slaging of your friend
    Their out and about to fight and make dough !!

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow man how could u eat out ur own girls clit, deese girls r sum nex up lezzez man, CHEYZE

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOL im a lesbian and i love this! I want to do this with my friend not fair! Lol im SOO horny

    ReplyDelete