Wednesday 10 February 2010

DEENA SKET- CHAPTER 14

I jus lay in grandmas spare room, on da bed.
i wasnt feelin as sick anymore but i felt light headed- my head felt kinda cold and i was regrettin cuttin my hair- it was gone for good, i had hoovered it all up.
my period hadnt come and i was so sure about it, i was pregnant.
i didnt even knw what to fink so i jus lay there and pulled the duvet over me, the house phone rang bare times but i ignored it and everytime i began to drift off i started to see an image of my face burning and natalie laufin.
i started cryin.
i started to close my eyes and shut it tryna change my thorts but i cldnt- all i could see was me burnin and den my mum throwin water over me and den faisani punching her and then everyfn went black and den faisani tore off my leg and started to bite into it and den ryan came and ate my other leg and fumez ate my stomach, den natalie's dad ate both my arms. and all that was left was my neck, head and heart.
i watched sorcha eat my neck and then pull my eyes out so i could see a baby eating my heart.

I could feel and smell faisani and his boys al over me, biting me, raping me- punching and bruising me and i started screamin and cryin and all i could see was a baby eatin my heart.
I ran into the shower and turned on the cold water and jus sat in the bath letting it run all over my clothes. i was freezing, i could see bits of my hair coming out and i jus cried- i felt dead inside, like someone had put this baby in me and it was eating me alive.

i got out of the bath, put my clothes in the washing machine and walked back into the bathroom, i got one of grandma's razors and shaped up my hairline- not like a bres but so the hair was neat. i rinsed my eyebrows out so that the dye would run out and i looked in the mirror. i looked so clean and naked, like my face was naked- it was in the most natural way possible.
i could see my cheekbones so clearly and i still feel faisani's fist in my mouth and his fingers down my throat gagging me.
i tried so hard to get the image out of my head. i ran up to grandmas room and took out abig i love new york t-shirt and walked into the living room and sat on the floor, i put on the tv and put on the disney channel- they were showing That's So Raven and i just sat there and laughed.

i felt sick but i swallowed my vomit and just laufed at the shw and then the show changed and raven turned into me and eddie turned into a monster and started to... i put the tv off and tried to dofings without thinkin.
i logged onto grandmas computer in the spareroom and logged into email.
i saw that natalie had tagged me in this photo of me and her in yr 9 camp and i saw an email from my english teacher:

Hi Deena
Its Ms Deekswet, I've marked your English coursework and wanted to let you know that it's a Grade E- however the department aregiving you the oppurtunity to re-do it by tommorow at 6pm as the deadline is due in two days, ive scanned your coursework and made helpful annotations to help you edit and better the work and I hope you take this opportunity as it is worth 60% of your final English grade- also I have been asked by your head of year to ask why you still have not applied to UCAS although you expressed you were intending to go to university this september- please email back as both deadlines are within the next two days.
Thankyou.


I put the computer off.
and the door opened.
"deena come and help!", grandma called.
i walked to the door and saw grandma pushing in a suitcase and behind her was some guy.
he and grandma walked into the house andthen she noticed my hair.
"Lord in heaven-!", she gasped, "You lost your mind? why you cut your hair deena?". she touched my head and lookd at her hand, "deenas where ur hair."
"i cut it grandma," i said.
"i think its cool."
grandma looked at the guy, then she looked at me and sed, "Deena- this is your Uncle Jason.
He smiled at me and i tried to smile back and then i had to vomit. i ran to the toilet and closed the door and vomited.



When i walked back down- granmda was watching loosewomen, Uncle Jason was eating at the table.
"deena can i have a word please," grandma sed. she walked me out of the living room and up into her room.
"deena- what happend 2 u last night," she sed, she looked so worried.
i hugged her and sed, "it doesnt matter," i said, "im ok now."
"deena are you pregnant?".
"no," i said bare fast,
"did u eat anythin nasty- i told u stop eatin at those fast food places," she said.
"yeah," i said, "i ate a bad burger king yesterday."
she looked at my hair, "you want your phone back?",.
i shook my head.
"he's quiet," she laughed, "he didnt speak the whole cab ride- you know i paid 30 pounds each way from here to heathrow, if it was his mudder she would make me pay her back- selfish bitch."

"he's your sisters son?", i asked.
"my younger sister- u dont know her, me mum died havin her- she's the last born, there's 8 of us," grandma said, "i'm the third before last, it's me, then uncle pauls dad and then Jason's mum- he's only 22, only a few years older than u- he wants to work and then go back- i already told him he mus pay rent so if he asks u if u pay rent too jus say u give me money now and den cos ul be stayin wit me from now on since your mudda decided she wants to stay with ur uncle paul because now we know she's been advertising her pussy like her middle name is 118 118."

I didnt say anythin.
"i have to go and see my friend ethel now- she's not feeling well- so ill leave u with jason- ive cooked but i need u to chop some okra for me by the time i get back," she said.
i nodded and she kissed my cheek, she said bye to jason and left.
i walked downstairs and into the kitchen, he was washin up.
"hi," he said, he had a strong bajan/jamaican accent. "ur names deena?".
i nodded.
i looked at him, he was short and hench, he had man boobs but a good jawline, like he had a slim face but a tonk neck but a big stomach and man boobs. i was 5'11 so he must have been about 5'4.
"are you a model?", he said.
i shook my head, "ur so tall."
i smiled, "and pretty," he said, "you like that kardashian girl."
"they show that in barbados?"
"i live in jamaica but yeah they show it- u like like her- ud look more like her if u had hair."
i touched my head, "now u look like kanye west's girlfriend."
"oh yeah," i said. i got a brief image of faisani punchin me.
"You got a boyfriend?", he asked.
i shook my head.
"you need one- ur too sexy to be single."
i smiled and walked up to the bathroom and vomited.

27 comments:

  1. ddis chapta is reali short.

    aint dat a bit weird i ur uncle is callin her sexy its like he's tryin 2 chat er up. i hope deena dont do tingz wid him. euugh!!!

    (first 2 read)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao,118 118 ya na,ahahaha
    D.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz at 118 188...so whats the deal wit da uncle? hmmm deena's lying bout d baby already...that means she aint gonna keep it right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTAH LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTAH
    LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTAH
    Uncle Jason better jus back off innit cos dis isnt channel 5 back in the day- family affairs up in this shit.
    i was thinkin the whole nite whether deena shld keep the baby- i mean what else has she got going for her- she got an E in her english coursework, hasnt applied to UCAS, looks like amber rose/kim kardashian put together AND doesnt even know who the baby daddy is.
    it coud be ryans, coreys, fumez or even jesses or god forbid even natalies dad. oh lard- i wonder what natalie will do when she finds out all the shit deenas done to her, fucking her dad- fuckin her rapists- stealin her friend (sorcha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it cant be natalie's dad cuz she just slept with him two days ago its either one of them gay manz or more likly jesses cuz he was the first person she slpet with in this story so that was bout 3 weeks ago and it cant be fumez and his boyz either cuz agen she not long gt raped by them

    ReplyDelete
  6. watch her fuck him like say hes not her uncle. dutty gyal

    ReplyDelete
  7. if she does thats nasty...thats her flippin uncle..dick cant be THAT good!!..& the hight difference is too mcuh lool..

    she should just do another Kiesha & leave the country.. start a new life & raise her baby there...

    & dont get me wrong their both beautiful, but a split between kim kardashian & amber rose does not sound all that nice...

    & I was actually the first to read..just couldnt be bother to comment =p

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmmmm deena should just apply to UCAS get whateva uni she get b4 dis she should obviously get an abortion she can just bout look after herself and dat uncle jason should no himself and step back xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. im tryna to think whether i think deena deserves all her problems-i aint even sure cos dis is ALOT for anyone, she must be fuckin hot tho- amber rose AND kim kardashian.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ommdz how can one person life be so f up,

    i mean everytin that has happen to her u tink dat she wud get a break but naa, i fink that she shud just get rid off the baby cuz she cant even look after her self properly.

    i fin she derserves 2 be punished but this was brutal

    (wateva i woz da first to read and comment so haa :p)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurry Up with the chappy coz it's short and ur taking long :@ it's soooo entertaining ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is only the 14th chapter and how many mans has this girl fucked ????
    loose child , swear down

    AHAHHHAHAHAH 118 188 ; lord have mercy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I came to comfortably sit infront of my computer..with my dinner..ready to eat & read the next chapter....

    ..& its not here...


    WHATS THE LAY LAY BRAVVVV???

    ReplyDelete
  14. no offence but ur takin da piss wid da nxt chapta.

    (soz im addicted , withdrawal promblems) lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this gyal is on some joke ting she mite be amazingly pretty but one miniute she looks like kim kardashian then amber rose and b4 that uk ting wtf make up your mind your NOT sabrina the teenage witch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. can we see a picture of deena ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. 118 118 the nuber to dial if yu need deena's mum.hahahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  18. i think she gonna end up doing sumthin with her uncle jason

    ReplyDelete
  19. why she always fucking throwing up blud !!
    LOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. LMAOO shes like she advertising her pussyy like her middle names 118 118 LOOOOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DA 118 PART GT ME CREASINGGG !!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. dahss durttss'
    how can thee uncle be sayin that to his own neicee :/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Arrr...'Low The Incest...

    ReplyDelete
  24. where can i get chapter 1?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I dnt get it! so is deena bisexual or something coz she keeps lipsin' natalie & sorcha?? confused! great story tho! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good Gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool .
    Deena's Nan is HARDBODY ! 118 118 hahaha !

    Uncle Jason better jus back off innit cos dis isnt channel 5 back in the day- family affairs up in this shit.

    x

    ReplyDelete