Friday 5 February 2010

Deena sket chapter 11

I left grandmas house at 8 after speakin to her about everythin and she told me to go and speak to my mum to sort everythin out and even tho I didnt want to- i knew i had to, i needed to know everythin.
My body so sore from the foursome with sorcha, ryan and fumez as i walked up my front door and unlockd it.
I stepped into the house and could smell oxtail.
i walked into the kitchen and couldnt see my mum and i culd hear noises from upstairs.
i walked to my mums room and opened the door.
"DEENA!"
I screamed and shut the door. my maj was getting doggied by some old white man. i ran into my room and locked the door. i heard bare noise coming from outside and then she started knockin on ma door.
"deena open the door- please," she was cryin.
"Fuck u hoe!", i yelled back, and then i heard the white man say "ill leave the money on the dining table" and then i heard her shoosh him as he left.
"deena let me explain,"
"You're a fuckin prostitute," i cried, "oh my gosh- thats why u got sacked from the hospital innit,"
then i heard her start cryin.
i felt vomit coming up, i ran to my window, opend it and vomited out of it. it drenched the old white man.
i wiped my mouth, closed the window and lay on my bed, put on my Keri Hilson cd and put it on full blast. Knock You Down drowned out my duttys mums crying.
"please deena,"
I ignored her and then said, "fuck off.!"
then i heard my lock unlock. i jumped up as she entered the room, she was in a pink bathrobe- her hair was a mess, i could see the cum stains on her chest.
"stay away from me," i said, "stay the fuck away."

"deena i'm sorry," she said trying to get closer, i picked up my lamp and threw it at her, she dogdged and started cryin,

"youve been fucking men for money," i said.
"dont speak to me like that- im your mum,"
"Your a sket!", i said, "i have to go- im going to grandmas."
she tried to stop me and started beggin, "please dont tell granmda"
I pushed her and walked out of my room, she grabbed me and i turned and spat on her face.
"dats what i think of u-" i said, "its always what ive thought of you."

I left the house and called natalie's fone but she werent answering. i assumed that she was prob in the shower, so i walked to her house and knocked on the door. it was raining and i was so wet.
her dad answered the door.
"deena you alright," he was in some tight white boxers and i could see the outline of his thick cock.
he caught me lookin, "deena are you ok."
"can i come in?", i asked
he let me in and we walked into the front room.
i started bawlin as i sat on the couch.
"my mums been prostituting," i said.
i saw his facial expression as he sat next to me and put his arm around me.
he put my head on his big firm chest and i cried, i purposely positioned my head in a way so that when my tears fell from my eyes they would fall onto his boxers and reveal his dick to me.

"natalie's baby sitting for my girlfriend tonight," he said, "deena- are you sure your mums a prostitute."
I nodded and rubbed my head against his chest, "i saw them fucking- her and some old white man and he paid her, he was doggying her."
"alright deena- let me call your grandma," he said getting up.
"no no," i said, "i dont want anything to do with dem anymore- i just need a place to rest."

"you know you're like a daughter to me- you can stay here," he said.
he was slowly gettin aboner, "lemme go and put some clothes on and ill come back down- there's some KFC in the kitchen."
he walked upstairs.
i sat in the livin room tryin to erase the image out of my head. then i heard a phone ring- i looked and it was natalies dad's Sony Erricson, i looked to see who was calling, it was Natalie, i rejected the call and put the phone off.
he walked back down.
"are you ok," he said, he was wearin a bathrobe now.
i nodded.
"you're not hungry," he said, "get some kfc, i got the bucket."
i smiled, "im ok," i said.
"i want you to know you're welcome here anytime deena- i know what good friends you and natalie are."
he was so sexy, his skin was like dark caramel and he was so bleno- but not too muscly, but i cld tell his arms were big enough to pick me up and throw me onto the bed and make me cum like noones business.

"its late, ive got work tommorow-" he said, "im going to go to bed- you can take a shower and natalie's bed is made up so you can sleep there and in the morning ill drop you off at college and ill speak to your mum."
I nodded and thanked him.
we both went upstairs, he said goodnight to me and went to his room and i wnt into the shower.
i used Natalie's FemFresh to clean my pussy and i used her sponge and aloe vera soap to scrub myself down. then i got out of the shower dripping wet, went to her room put on her pyjamas and lay in her bed.

i felt guilty- using her stuff even tho i was fuckin the man dem who had hurt her but were else was i gonna stay- me and sorcha werent dat close yet for me to going to her house like dat.
i started to think of ryan and natalie, and then i remembered natalie sayin she was gonna link corey and i felt angry- i fucked him first and now he was gonna like her pussy more than mine cos i know he likes fat pussies. i got bare angry and i started touchin myself.
i got up an walked to natalies dads room.
"im scared," i said.
he was lyin under the covers and he looked at me.
"deena- we cant sleep in the same bed," he said.
"but im scared- i cant sleep alone-", i started genuinely crying and he said alright.
i got into bed and lay above the covers cos he said so.
we didnt say nthin for about hlf an hour and then i said, "can i lie underthe covers- im cold."
"deena- im not sure about this you know," he said in his sexy voice. he was such a fuckin man, he looked even better at night.
i got under the covers and when i did i saw the FATTEST boner id ever seen in my life.
"deena u cant sleep here- u have to go."
i cuddled up to him and rubbed my leg against his dick, my nipples were hard and i cuaught him lookin.
"deena no," he said.
then i kissed his ear and said, "when was the last time u fucked a 17 year old body like mine."
i got under the covers and lickd his dick and he jumped out of the bed.
"deena no!- get out."
"no," i said.
i got out of the bed and took everything off,
i was there naked.
he turned away and then i grabbed his PS3 control and slowly stuck the handle part in my pussy.
he looked.
"come fuck me please- make me feel better," i said with tears rollin down my eyes
"ur my daughters best friend," he said, "i have a girlfriend- im gonna get married."

"imagine your dick between my thighs- slidin in and out of my pum," i said pushin the handle deeper in me, "my tongues itching for ur dick- just fuck me once and we never have to do it again."

"deena get out!".
i threw the ps3 control down and picked up natalies pyjamas and i said sorry.
i went back to natalies room
i lay in bed thinkin about how dumb i was to just do that- hed never look at me the same again and then the door opened.
he was naked, his dick throbbing pointing in my direction.
"just once deena," he said.
"just once," i said.
he jumped on the bed and kissed me withhis hands chokin my neck.
he spread my legs apart and said, "im gonna make u wish u never asked to fuck me."
he stuck his fingers in my mouth, as he put his dick in me.
"SHIT!".
He was beatin the shit out of me.
i laughed as i he started suckin on my tits, i wrapped my legs around his waist as he banged me.
he was so experienced- i could tell he had been fuckin for more than 20 years, his dick was a master in the gully art of pussy poppin.
i cldnt believed we hadnt fucked sooner- it was kinda weird that he was fuckin me in his daughters bed, but all i could feel was the dick, it wasnt hittin any of my spots but it was nice to feel a big ting inside of me.

He started crying out, "Ur pussys so tight deena"
and then i blew in his air.



i felt his cum all over inside my pussy.
"get out," he said.
"wat?".
"put on your clothes and get out," he shouted.
i started cryin as i put on my clothes.
"why," i asked.
he didnt say anythin- he jus sat on the bed lookin to the ground.
i started bawlin and left the house still puttin on my jacket.
i had nowhere to go, i werent gonna go grandmas and then i fort of something.
i dialled Faisanis number.
"faisani?", i cried.
"deena?", he asked.
"where r u?"
"im drivin around south- deena why r u callin me- i already told u ur dad is dead."
"i know your lyin- please come and get me- theres something i need to tell u,"
"whre r u?", he asked.
"peckham," i cried, the rain was beatin me so hard as i walked to the high road.
"meet me in victoria in an hour," he said.
"why?".
"do u wanna see me or not," he shouted.
"okay okay." i said.
i had to run to the station and top up my oyster card when i got there there was about 10 man shoutin shit at me like "euuuh its pecknarms nightbus- everyone in the bus had taken a ride on it"
i caught a bus to brixton then caught the bus 2 to victoria.
when i got there i called faisani.
"where r u," he said.
"im here- erm outside the station."
he didnt say anythin and then he said, "i see u- walk to the Ford."
I looked around and i saw a ford with its lights flashin. i walked to it to see faisani and two other arab guys in the car, the guy with the sick shape up was drivin.
i got in the backseat.
"this is deena- deena these are my cousins Amir and Atash."
"ur cousins," i said.
"they know deena," he said.
i looked at the guy next to me.
"she looks like ur mum faisaini," he said, he looked at me and said, "u like like my aunty."
i was looking at my brother.
"my names atash," he said.
he didnt look like me- he was tall and skinny.
"deena- u still wanna see ur dad," faisani said.
i nodded.
"sorry i lied to u," he said, "ill explain why later" then he said to amir, "drive somewhere quiet"
we drove for about half an hour until we got to some dark place,
"deena- if u wanna see ur dad- u have to know that he doesnt wanna see u- he didnt believe us when he said u came to the house innit Amir," faisani said. amir and atash nodded
"why though," i said, "im his daughter."
"he was fuckin ur mum whilst he was married to our mum," atash said, "he still is married to our mum- but he had an affair - our mum dont know about it to this day- we only know cos faisani told us about u."
i looked to the ground.
"so what am i gonna do," i said, "if he doesnt wanna see me- it dont matter- i have nuffin- my mum kicked me out, i aint got nowhere to go."

"we can help u out," faisani said, "if u help us out."
i saw a smile arise on atash's face.
"we saw ur picture on facebook- u used to fuck one of ma boys from west- Shahan."
omfg, it was true.
"he said ur a sick fucker- he said ur a dirty mixrace ho who gives amazing head, and guess what- the three of us like getting head."
i tried to get out of the cat but atash pulled me back in. amir locked the doors.
"please dont- but we're related!", i cried.
"you're related to me," faisani said, "but not to them,"
"what?", i said.
"we bullshitted you- we're not your brothers- we're just faisani's boys."
"you're uncle akbars only child," faisani said, "aunt fatima cant have kids- he stopped sendin money to your mum because he realized you might not be his because your mum was a prostitute," he laughed, "uncle akbar paid for her nigger pussy."
i started cryin.
"i still want to meet him," i said, "hes still my dad."
then atash said, "you wanna meet ur dad- we wanna try ur mouth and pussy- whats its gonna be."
"Do what we want and we'll take you to uncle akbar-if he sees you he won't turn you away cos u like just like one of us, whats its gonna be deena."
They all looked at me as I took off my jeans.

29 comments:

  1. Raaah!.. These Chapter Is too Muchh
    Im soppose to be in colly Buhh Im Readin' Thiss... No EMA for me... =[
    But O'Well!,,,
    Keep Doin' Your Ting' Thoo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG dis chick is NARSTY hence the name deena sket lol! But bwoi im suprised er frens dad sed she ad a tite vag, i fowt shed av a propa bucket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just cuz u fuck alot dont mean u have a bucket pussy lol this is alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just starting ready these sket stories out of boredom.. but now im addicted!!..i actually get excited when you post a new chapter lool...keep it up!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raah bwoyy; allow fuking ur bestfriends dad doh!
    Storys alot styll, keep doing ur ting babes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im sooo addicted to thesee! i only started readin from the begginin of rochelles story the day before yest and now ive caught up! its doinn alotttttt xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. best chapter yet....keep 'em comin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HURRY UP & BRING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER...PLEASE LOL..NAH BUT SERIOUSY HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO WRITE EACH CHAPTER..SO I KNOW WHEN TO COME AND CHECK...????

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooh her cousin faiswateva is bad mind and the girl is a hypocrite callin her mum a hoe then bangin her supposed best friends dad if he offered money ure tellin me she wouldnt take it lovvin it still keep up the good work (Y) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jheeeze! cravin da nxt chaptaa.! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would turn faisani and his mates down! She knows where Akbar lives so why does she hav 2 go low to bang her cousin 2 find out about her dad??
    LOW ITTTT

    ReplyDelete
  12. raaaah too much

    ReplyDelete
  13. This girl is getting taken for a MUG

    ReplyDelete
  14. i actually fort the dad had sense! shit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the dads a lucky breh lol id fuck her too he nowss he lovvd it dnt lie any ov u lots out dere wud do it too

    ReplyDelete
  16. DEENA IS A FUCKING SKET .... SHEZ SO DUM BLOODY HELL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Deena is iz not a Sket..There is no word for her...she gives sket a WHOLE new name...Jeez

    ReplyDelete
  18. EYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

    My Mouth DROPPED When Deena Was Wiv Natalies Dad "/

    Myyy Goshh !

    MADNESS .

    SNFM.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dese Stories Aree Peak Man...

    Keep Doing Ur Ting Init Snm : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. How Can She Be Talkin' To He Mum 'Bout Bein' A Sket, At Least Her Mum's Got A Reason...She Ain't Got No Money.

    'Nd I Really Didn't Want Deena To Get What She Wanted By Fuckin' Natalie's Dad...When He Kept Sayin' No I Was Like... For Once Sum One In This Story Who Ain't Fuck'd Up Wid Sum Common Sense Who Cares Bout People Or At Least Their Fam....But Then He Came To Her Nd I Was Finkin' 'Low It...But Then The Way He Jus Told Her To Get Out...She Deseved It.

    'Nd Her Cousin's Fuck'd...Das Her Fam Boyy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. lol SHIET i got an exam 2morow gotta wake up at 7:00 and im readin dis LMAO

    dis is good tho 2 whoever rote it , kinda hard to understand unlike rochelle d sket at times but still goes hardd!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. She is fhucked up in the head xDD seriouslyyy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Its gettin a tad emosh now, bare fuckin da fam, secretly dey werent lyin dey are her brothers

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg -
    this is well funny
    is there a book of this or anythink?

    ReplyDelete
  25. THIS IS ALOT MAN, LYING IN BED READING THIS, THIS GYAL IS NASTY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. 'his dick was a master in the gully art of pussy poppin'............ OMG DATS A LINE AND A HALF STARRRRRRRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOOOL but still da dad did sound sexy in a twisted sorta wayy jheezee :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. woiii im addicted tuh deeze stories
    keep doin ur ting innit !

    ReplyDelete