Thursday 4 February 2010

Deena Sket Chapter 10

I looked at her. Fumez had just bus all over my mouth.
She giggled.
"Oh my fucking gosh Deena," she smiled.
"Hi," i said proper nervous, she was gonna tell natalie she had seen me here.
"Oh ma gosh- how do you know Ryan and Fumez?", she said before licking the last bit of fumez cum off his dick.
"That dont matter," Ryan sed, "u lot finished wivout us," he looked at fumez dick.
oh shit. not this shit again.
then sorcha walked up to ryan with fumez cum in her mouth and kissed him.
Fumez beckoned me.
"suck the top of my dick,"he said.
before i cld say anything- he forced my head down andi started suckin, he was messing up my hair when he was grabbin my head up and down and i could hear sorcha and ryan kissing.

"Come we take this to my room," Fumez sed.
Sorcha giggled as Fumez picked me up and all four of us went to his room. me and sorcha sat on the bed and started kissing- shit i cant believe im telling everyone all this- alright yeah- yeah me and sorcha were on the bed kissing, she took off my clothes and threw themon the floor and she kissed my neck so slow. Ryan and Fumez took off all their clothes and i saw Ryan kiss Fumez cheek, i felt sick.

Sorcha sucked on my nipples as i played with my clit and she had her fingers carresing between my thighs.
"suck on her pussy", fumez said.
sorcha put her head between my legs and started suckin softly and as i was startin to squirm she put her tongue so far up my pussy i started giggling. i closed my eyes as her wet tongue found my g-spot and kept lickin it.
"i love you sorcha," i said.
ilooked down and she looked up at me and her bright blue eyes just made me wet.
"cum in my mouth deena,."
and so i did.
she stood up and walked over to me, forced open my mouth and kissed me.
i tasted everything.
ryan got on the bed and lay in between me and sorcha.
"suck my dick."
both of us started suckin his dick, me on the right, sorcha on the left, fumez was jus watching lickin his lips.
every now and agen me and sorcha would lips to create bare saliva and use it to make ryans hard dick wetter.

then all of a sudden, fumez sat on the bottom of the bed and took ryan's balls in his mouth.
i wanted to scream and i culd see the look of shock on sorchas face, ryans face went bare red and i could feel his blood pumping.
I was suckin the top of his dick.
sorcha was sucking the middle
and fumez- fumez was on his balls.
the sight of fumez long thick tongue licking ryans balls made my stomach turn and i had to try hard not to fart.
he proper knew what he was doin too.
"im gonna cum," ryan said.
me, fumez and sorcha put our mouths next to ryans dick and as he came we all got some cum in our mouths.
i kissed fumez who kissed sorcha who kissed ryan who got up and grabbed fumez dick.
i watched as sorcha had her mouth open in front of fumez dick as ryan bashed him off so fumez would cum in sorcha's mouth.
I wanted to leave.

as Fumez came so thick and strong in sorcha's beautiful pink mouth, he kissed Ryan and said, "u need to lotion up ur hands bruv,"

then fumez phone rang- his ringtone was Are We Gonna bANG dOE. Sorcha laughed as he answered the fone.
"wagwun," he said, "yeah yeah i'm in the bits..... how much.... bruv u mus be smokin cornflakes... i bought 2 grams off you last week for 4gs, fuck overpricin man... nah nah cos me and u have always been cool but it seems now like ur tryna par man- u must fink mans a dick-ed out here..... alright cool i'll come down myself... but i aint payin what ur saying- ill pay what i paid last time yeah?... alright hold it up- ill be there in abit."
he put the phone down and told ryan, "its rico- he's got some shit for me, ill be back in a bit."

"ur gonna drive?", ryan said as sorcha cleaned his dick with her mouth.
"yeah," fumez said.
"bruv u aint got a license, the feds aint rampin uno- i know about 6 man who got stopped last week."
"shut the fuck up man- gimme ur car keys."
ryan threw him the keys. Fumez walked over to me and punched me and said to ryan, "everytime u chat shit to me- i punch ur sket."
ryan looked down and didnt say shit, the fumez kissed me and said, "ur pussys on point."
then he kissed ryan, kissed sorcha, got dressed and left.
my cheeks hurt so much from the punch
ryan said, "im gonna shower." then he left the room.

me and sorcha jus lay on the bed lookin up at the ceiling.
"dont tell natalie i was here please" i said.
"why," she asked.
"ryan, fumez and bare of their man mustve gangraped her," i said
"and u still link dem?", she asked.
i didnt say nuthin, "dont worry- i wont say shit as long as u agree for us 4 to do this on the regs- ryan and fumez are so cheung."

"are you bisexual?", i asked her.
"nope- just sexual- i dont have time to pick who i want to make me cum based on whether they have dick or pussy- girls have things boys dont."

"like what?", i asked.
"girls have fun parts that i can squeeze," she giggled.
"and boys?".
"some boys.." then she looked at me, "some man... have dicks that would turn a sweet bitch into the gulliest sket ever- some dick is so good- that it dont matter whose is it- as long as its inside me..." she started fingerin herself, "ive fucked 200 man on road- no lie- east- west- south- north, backed them brain, fucked them, gotte eaten out, fingered but nothin compares to a good dick."

i giggled.
"when was ur first time?", i asked.
" when i was 15- i was doin work experience at the carphone warehouse in west and there was some sexy indian guy- like when i say sexy deena- i mean he was tonk- big shoulders, big chest, nice mouth- good teeth- good skin, and he had big hands and once after work it was jus me and him and he brushed past me and touched my pussy- well he groped it, dnt forget i was a virgin in my pussy- i had already got fucked in the ass by one of my cousin's friends like a month before- but yeah- he groped my pussy and we started lipsin and then took off his uniform and deena- his dick...."

she stopped and put my hands on her pussy and used her hands to make me rub it.
"his dick," she continued, "it was long, and thick and wide and the top- uno the crown part- OH MY gosh- it was so big and i just knew what i wanted, my legs opened by demselves- i remember how i took off my skirt and pushed my knickers to the side andhe put it in- raw and bare back, it hurt at first cos i wasnt all that wet, but after five minutes i wasnt even worried about him bein bare hairy- cos his dick was killing me- indian dick can be so good- so can arab dick."

i nodded,
"where u from," she asked.
"half iranian, half bajan."
"ur dads iranian," she said.
"i dont know him," i said.
"i dont know my dad either- my mum wont tell me his name but i know he was married when they were fuckin."
"how old r u?", i asked.
"18, ur 17 innit like natalie."
i nodded.
"i know my dad has a daughter tho-well i heard he had two from my cousin, cos she went to school wiv one of them."
"what was her name?" i asked.
"who- my dads daughter?".
i nodded.
"rochelle."
"rochelle?".
sorcha nodded, "but i dont care- cos me and my mum are ballin innit- like uve seen my house- i dont want for nuthin,"
"do you know the name of his other daughter?", i asked.
"nah- but i knw it was with a different woman though- thats all my mum will say- that me and the girl rochelle were born in the same month and that she found out he had another baby wiv some other woman after he left the girl rochelles mum."
i nodded.
"i wanna meet her tho- i dont even know what she looks like- like cos im mixraced but like she could look like a black version of me- her and my ova sister."
i nodded.
"it dont matter tho," she said, "im good- i didnt need shit from him and i dont now."

"do you know where is now?",
sorcha shook her head, "and i dont care- he, rochelle and my other sister can be dead for all i care- he never cared about me."
i looked at her and said, "u dont mean that."
then she said, "i do- any man that can fuck women and leave them when they knocked up deserve to die and my mum was dum too fuck a married man too."

i nodded.
"anyway- allow all this depressing talk," she said, "do u mind that ryan and fumez are hot for each other."
i lied and said no.
"i think its sexy," she said, "plus i understand them- sme people are just too sexy NOT to fuck."

"when did u meet them both?", i asked.
"fumez used to link my cousin but when she went to uni he started linkin me," she said, "and i'm glad- cos his piece is to die for."
then she kissed me and said, "me and u are gonnabe girlies 4 life from now on- fuck natalie, she's not that hot anyway."
then me and sorcha kissed as we rubbed each others pussies.

23 comments:

  1. Just finished reading rochelle sket and its made it ALOT easier to understand DEENA sket.
    sexiest post yet- sorcha sounds so sexy but can i just ask- are the really man on road who are bisexual?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is good BUT the bit about the boys kissing and cummin in each others mouth is so nasty man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope that deena won't ditch natalie to roll with sorcha, cuz dat wud b messed up.

    but still im luvin dis
    cravin da nxt chapta alreadi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stil gud!!! Course ders man on road who are bi or evn fully gay! Iv gt a fren whos openly gay n was linkin sum propa ghetto gang memba on the low! It all goes on luv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next Chapter babes!
    Storrys saying ALOOORTT. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. shhheeeeshh this stuff is too much....morre pleeeaseee lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im confused..........Wot is the definition for a bisexual coz I swear if your havin sex with both sexes and also attracted to both that means your bi????? Or am i wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive got a feelin Sorcha is Deena's sister. I seriously have a feeling that she is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. at the above comment i think so too

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sick was on the phone to my boyfriend and he was bare shoutin stop reading that but i couldnt i was to in to it......Better phone him back now before he gets emotional!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. this story is juicy but the gay bits r jus so nasty no offence to gay people

    ReplyDelete
  12. hw can dey b sisters? i mean sorchas mums white and deenas is black, but sorchas dad is black and deenas iranian. so it aint possible

    although hw cme dere all bajan? apartfrm natalie hus jamaican

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think sorcha and deena are sisters looool and scorcha myt have a feelin cah shes askin bare questions loool eeeer sisters fuckin each ova lol

    allow dat batty man sex dat diguesting... suckin each ova's balls nasty...

    ReplyDelete
  14. allow guys lipsing each other wtf is that about man jheez

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dis story is da truth! Bruthas on da DL is a real ting laydeez. We as black femalez are the highest people to carry h.i.v so bag it b4 u let man shag it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lolz dis is too funny....i think that thir sisters aswell....tooo nastiii....i sould not even be readin it....am only in year 9 but still...wayyyyyy better than keisha the sket

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wen man put anova mans balls in mans mouth that was a bit nasty on anova level. I dont have anytin against gay ppl but dat was just bleuughh.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the gayness is disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  19. i cant stand dis gay crap n e more on a real its jus nasty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those who are confused about the whole bi thing, there is a sexuality in which you dont consider yourself to be bisexual which is called polysexuality...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Omgooshhhhhh i cant beleieve that Deena is a bi or watever, she must fuck em hard man! fuck me, she is a fucking sket who needs to get a fucking life. Slag. i hope i dont meet anypne in my life like that. NONCE,

    good story so far tho, lav it

    ReplyDelete
  22. im luvin dis i gtwet frun chapta wun i tink dey r sistas i wuld b hapsz if bare man dem were in my pussy buh dah gayness blurdhy abominashun

    ReplyDelete
  23. i hope they are sisters... their too nasty man lol

    ReplyDelete