Sunday 21 February 2010

DEENA SKET- CHAPTER 18

I started bawlin.
"Im fuckin wiv u," he laufed, "it didnt say shes dead." he fell on the floor and started bussin up, i bawled even harder- why was he doin this to me.
"why did u say dat," i cried.
"ah shut up man- i was jokin- ur nan sed she'll call the housefone tonite 2 make sure ur there," he said wipin the laughter from his eyes.
then he lay next to me and sed, "u aint goin anywhere till u heal up,"
"ill do anythin- i wnt tell anyone- ill say i fell- just let me go,"
then he sed, "suck my dick for half an hour- non stop."
"i cant," i sed, "my mouth still hurts- ryan please let me go- ill do anythin."
"suck my dick den bitch- man aint on no dickead ting- u wanna leave? suck my cock."

He grabbed my head and forced it on his dick.
i started suckin it.
"nah bitch- ur shit- uno what jus go- but if u tell anyone ill fuck u up."
I got up and put on my clothes, i limped out of the room and told him i lovd him before i left the house.

i waited until i got to the end of the road before I cried- I knew where i had to go.
I walked into mcdonalds and rushed into the toilet.
i cried as i looked in the mirror, my face was so bruised.
i whipped out my concealer and completely covered my face in it.
I did bare eye make up to hide the bruise under my right eye and brushed my hair to keep it straight and neat on my head.
i called natalie and tld her i was coming.
i was tired of lyin 2 her- i was gonna come clean- i felt guilty- ryan didnt love me- he only wanted to cum in my pussy and dat was it.
I got on the train and changed at hammersmith, then i crossed the road and got the train to south ken station, natalie had agreed to meet me dere.
I was gonna tell her everyfin, about me fuckin her dad, me fuckin ryan and fumez and corey and all of fumes mandem.


I sat on the train bare self concious, i sat up straight but i cld tell people were watchin me- i could tell if it was cos of my hair or cos they could see that i had been fucked up but my concealer was good tho- they wouldnt be able to tell.
I got off at south ken station and Natalie was waitin.
she gasped.
oh shit- she could see id been fucked up.
"ur hair," she sed, "shit man- when did u get it done."
I hugged her- it hurt but i didnt say anythin.
"some time ago," i sed, "sorry im late."
"no worries," natalie sed- "everyones gone home- its just me, sandra, the twins and my dad dere."
we walked to big house.
it was like some proper mansion, natalie had the key and she unlocked it- two mixraced twins ran and hugged her.
"Jake and Jack this is my best friend Deena, say hey to deena."

"hi deena," the taller one said.
"hi," i said. my body was so sore that even smiling hurt and then i looked up. a tall dark skinned woman with long single extentions wearing a long yellow dress was walkin down the stairs. she looked like a slim india arie with big brown eyes,she was so beautiful- fuck it she looked like a tall lauryn hill- she was so beautiful.

"you must deena," she said kissing my cheek. "im sandra."
"hi," i sed.
"natalie- u never sed she'd be so beautiful- i love ur hair- is it a statement," she asked.
i sed, "kinda- i just wanted free myself."
"i feel u-" she said, "when i first listend to the miseducation of lauryn hill i decided to stop relaxing my hair and went natural, and then i cut it after a friend of mine died and now im growin it back agen," she laufed.
we laufed.
"come to the front room and gt some snacks.
when we walked into the front room- natalies dad was dere puttin in advd, he gave me one look as if to say SHIT.
me and natalie sat on the chair.
"ur hair is so sick- innit dad," she sed.
"yeah its different, " he sed, "u look like that girl..."
"amber rose?", natalie sed.
"kanyes woman," her dad sed.
then sandra went over to him and kissed him, "since when did u know about those kind of things- i thought you were strictly an isaac hayes man."
he laufed and sed, "im a social worker- youdont know how many times i hear some of the guys talkin about how theyd like to do certain things to this amber rose character."

natalie laufed and sandra hit him on the shoulder playfully.
"deena where are you from," sandra asked.
"im half bajan and half iranian," i sed tryin to ignore the pain in my stomach.

"interesting mix- rochelle was bajan," she sed, den she looked bare sad and pointed to a picture of some sexy chick at the park wiv the twins.
"shes dead now," sandra sed.
"sandra the twins will get upset," natalies dad sed.
"excuse me," she sed and den left the room and ran upstairs cryin.
natalie looked at me and smiled, "deena where u been man- i felt like u were avoidin me."
"oh nah nah i sed- but natalies there sumthin i need to tell u."

her dad looked at me.
i ignored his glance
"what is it?", natalie sed.
"natalie i-"
just as i was gonna tell her, Jake ran in holdin the house phone,"Boss Man its for you," he sed.
natalie laufed, "they call my dad boss man," she told me.
i smiled faintly.
natalies dad looked at me and he spoke on the fone, den he left the room.

"deena what did u wanna say," she asked.
i looked at her and sed, "oh erm- i borrowed one of ur g-strings i need to bring it back 2 u."
"ur lyin," she laufed, "dats not what u wanted to say."
jake then sat in between me and her.
"do u know michelle-" he asked me,
"no," i said, "whose michelle."
"shes rochelles sister and she's comin-"
"jake shoosh," natalie said, "go play wiv jack."
he ran out the room.
"u want somefin to drink," she asked me lookinbare nervous.
"im good," i sed. "did u fuck corey."
she looked down and sed, "i cldnt- i started bawlin halfway thru- it still feels weird after what ryan and fumez did to me- ill talk to u about it later."

"nats i need 2 piss- where are the toilets."
"upstairs and on the left," she sed,
i walked upstairs and went into the toilet and locked the door.
the house was so big- the toilet was like the size of my room.
i looked between my thighs and saw the bruising and helf back the tears, my neck was slowly not hurtin but my pussy and stomach did and my mouth felt numb.

there was a knock at the door, i pulled up my jeans and opend it. it was natalies dad, he came in and the lockd the door.
"please dont tell her, please dont tell anyone, "
"i wont," i cried and then i hugged him.
"after i left i got raped- after we finished fuckin."
"im sorry," he sed and den he pulld me off him, "i love sandra and the boys- dont fuck this up for me,"
then he left.
i touched up my make up and went backdownstairs.
sandra and the twins and natalie were playin scrabble on the floor.
"u wanna play deena," jack asked.
"no no im good," i sed, "ill just watch."
it was so nice watchin natalie get on wiv sandra- crakin bare jokes and den there was a ring at the doorbell.
"ill get it," natalie sed,
she went up.
i heard the dooropen and den she walked back in.
"oh my gosh guys- look who its." she said.

Then Sorcha walked into the room.

14 comments:

  1. mannnnnnnnnnnnn ryans a prick and she finally sees dat! i cant believ he said dat! although dats poor-propa anticlimax!
    y is dere no 1 single decent man in dese sket stories? except for mark frm da previous story i suppose and antoine of course-none in dis story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS ALL GONNA COME OUT NOW ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....I mean Wow! What a story!
    buh Ryan's a dickhead! How can you just drop that to someone as a joke?!! Thats sick!!

    I really really feel sorry for Deena tho...she gone through alot n she FINALLY wanted 2 come clean to Natalie! Buh then again, she was asking for trouble. If she didnt go to Fumez, Ryan and his boys in the first place, NONE of this shit would have happened!

    Buh cant wait till the next chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ryan is sick in da head and needs professional helpp how can he find dat funni.

    i feel sorri for deena though but she did bring it all on her self i hopw sorcha dont say anythin to natalie cuz it wud be worse hearin it from sorcha than hearin it from deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. So is Gavin white den? If the twins r mixed and Sandra is black. I swear he was black lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. gavin was white- he actually was white but i remember him saying bloodclot when michelle got kidnapped by monique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hold up...

    Aint Sorcha the daughter of Rochelle's father or sumthing??

    ReplyDelete
  8. dennas so dum

    y does she keep fallin for ryan

    ReplyDelete
  9. eeeeeeeeeeh cha deenna needs tuu get clocked styl . !

    ReplyDelete
  10. when ryan was crying bout his mum and that and hes dad deena came up and cuddling him and trying to cheer him up and then he says her mum is dead joking around maiking deena upset and tells her to stop crying his sick i mean noone that horribllee ... sicckk man !

    ReplyDelete
  11. gassssssssssss... don't u think?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh ma god!!!.. ryann is a dikkheadd!!! ughh. how can he do dat shit to herr :(
    well she knows not ta mess with him now

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow i love these stories

    ReplyDelete