Monday 8 February 2010

DEENA SKET CHAPTER 13

Faisani looked at me and laughed.
"hes the guy- he and his boys raped me," i said walkin back.
jesse looked at him, "i fucked her- i didnt rape her," faisani said.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO U MEAN," i screamed, "hes my fuckin cousin and he and his boys tricked me," i told jesse
"we didnt trick u- deena- u said ud fuck us cos u wanted to try arab dick," faisani sed, "bruv- we got a bit rough and she didnt like it so now shes saying we raped her- whcih i dont like."

jesse looked at me and said, "deena- he wouldnt have raped u- he aint like dat."
i started cryin.
"he told me he'd- he'd take me to see my dad and he and his boys started fingerin and bitin-" i screamed and pulled off the top.
"look at my tits- u see the bite marks,"i started bawlin, "u think i would ask for dis."

"ur a sket," jesse said, "u love it."
"bruv- come we shut this bitch up," faisani said.
jesse said, "allow it- but deena shut up about bein raped- u liked it."
"fuck u!", i said to jesse.
faisani looked at him and jesse said, "do what u want with her."

faisani took off his jeans and sed to his dick, "look its our friend- she wants to play with u again."
i ran upstairs into the bathroom.
dey both chased me, i locked the door.
"cme out bitch- ur gonna get fucked raw tonight- we mite as well start now."
i heard jesse whisper sumthin and then faisani said, "her brain is deep- it dont matter whether were related."

they said nuthin and then jesse said, "were gonna knock down the door- by the time we get in there we want u on the floor wiv ur legs spread aprt."
i looked to the mirror.
it was huge.
i knew what i had to do.

I punched the mirror and it broke, my knuckles were bleedin and hurt like fuck.
the door came down and these fuckers werent expecting what i had in my hand
i had a long piece of the glass mirror and was ready to shank dem up wiv it.
"put the shank down,"jesse said.
i told them to get the fuck back.

faisani laufed.
"ill fuckin shank u up!", i sed, "noones ever gonna use me agen."
faisani laufed.
jesse looked at him.
then faisani tried to get the shank from me.
i shanked him in the face.
he fell to the floor screamin, jesse tried to dodge but i just cut him in the leg and kicked him.
i ran downstairs, grabbed my clothes, dropped the shank and ran out of the house and ran.
barefoot runnin at 2 in the mornin in edgware, past the station just runnin and cryin and when i felt my toes startin to bleed i stopped and i knew where i had to go.



I got changed in some alley.
i had to stop myself from cryin so many times.
i didnt even wanna think, i just felt sick, my knuckles werebleedin,
i knewhow to get the night bus to my nans from edgware but i cldnt deal wiv the bus so i walked into a phone booth and found a taxi firm.
i called it.
i checked how much money i had- i had 40, dat would be enuff to get me to my nans.
the cab met me outside edgware station.
i got in and the cab driver asked me where i was goin and he asked me if i was ok and i just started cryin.
"dont worry love- ill get u home safe," he said.
i thanked him.
it took an hour to get to my nans house and when i went to pay him he said, "dont worry about it love- just be happy ok."
i thanked him and got out of the cab and walked to my nans front door and unlocked the door.
"WHOSE DAT!", my nan sounded bare scared.
"nana its me," i said.
i locked the door behind me, she stood at the top of the stairs looking down at me.
i fell to the floor and cried.
she walked down and held me, "deena- what happend 2 u- what happend 2 u baby?".
i cried.
i just cried.


I woke up the next mornin in grandmas bed and she was up brushin her wig.
"deena- are u ok," she asked.
i nodded.
"what happend," she asked, "i know about your mother- she called me and told me."
i nodded.
"but thats not why- deena- what happend- why did u come here at that time last nite- where had u come from- what happend 2 u- were u... did somebdy hurt u."

i didnt say anythin and then i noticed a suitcase.
"where u goin?", i asked.
"my sister Roberta's son is coming from Jamaica today to stay here for a few weeks-his flight gets here at 12 from heathrow- im taking a cab."

"grandma can i stay here," iasked.
"u have to," she said, "ur mother has left."
i sat up and looked at her, she continued, "she called this morning- she's going to stay with your uncle paul in leeds, selfish bitch- after all shes put you and me through- selling her pussy to every stinkin rass who could afford it."
it was so weird seein grandma swear.
"grandma- can i give u my fone to keep- i dont want to speak to any of my friends," i said.
she looked at me and said, "deena what happened 2 u- your eyes- they look so empty."
i said, "im ok now- but please tke my fone," i turned it off and gave it to her.
she put it in her bag and kissed my forehead, "i should have trusted my instincts when i suspected thats how your mother met that father of yours- dirty whore,"
"grandma please," i said, "she's still my mum."
"she need prayer," she said and then she got up and sed, "there's food in the fridge- call your college to get any work ur going to miss."
i nodded.

i got in the shower and as the water ran down my body- it stung.
my stomach started hurtin and then i vomited all over the bathroom- i had the shits and i started shittn everywhere, i felt like i was gonna die.

my head was throbbin and then i remembered that my period hadnt come.
i ran to the toilet- cleaned my ass and got the dettol, bathroom cleaner and cleaned my vomit and shit from the bath, i threw my disposable gloves away and rinsed the bath out and showered again, when i finsihed i smelt my hair. it smelt like cum.

i opend the bathroom cabinet and found the electronic razor grandma used. i did it.
i started with back of my hair and worked my way to the front, i smiled as it came off.
all of it- fallin off my head.
and then when it came to the last piece i took it off quickly and looked in the mirror.
my hair was a level 1. flat and brown.
i touched it- it felt so weird and then i felt the back of my head. i felt like there was a weight off of my shoulders- the hair was on my shoulders i dusted it off.
And then i smiled.

i looked at all the bruises on my body and then i vomited in the sink and touched my tits- they felt supple.i knew what was wrong with me.
I was pregnant.

26 comments:

  1. omg, i knew it
    dats deep da way jesse joined in tryin 2 rape her, poor deena got no1 2 turn 2, bet her cousin aint gonna make da situation betta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew she was gona be pregnant, bit unrealistic tho how she was like a few hours late and just assumed she's pregnant, although I wouldn't doubt it with the amount of beats she's had lately lol but still, this chapter was hard! cant wait for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel really sorry for deena, I know shes dirts but nobody deserves to be treated the way she has.. also, isn't her nan supposed to Bajan? Cuz half the things she says like when shes cussin isn't Bajan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. as if she shaved off her hairrrrr !
    and she is pregant oh my god i feels sooo sorry for this girl you know.
    poor thing lol i want more now ! aha
    i can't waitttt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...she did not deserve that at all... cant believe the guys went against her like that. Thats so unfair..I do wonder who the baby's daddy is? (If she chooses to keep the baby)

    Cant wait till the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooohhhh i think the babies natalies dads man u know how she fucked him and felt the cum go wherever it went i feel for her and jesse boiiid it nicely the chapters get better by the letter man xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh Jesses waste bruv!
    Styll doe i agree i fink its natalies dads baby.
    ahh nex chapp b!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah i knew she was gonna be pregnant....and whose this guy coming to stay? will deana keep her jeans on...want more plz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is utter madness! This type of mess can not be happening in real life!!? When i was at school, there were nasty girls, but lord, not this madness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dutty jeezy mix raced girls! They all have issues! All the skets in these stories are some pretty like money hoes that can only open their legs and suck hood!!

    You cannot find love from getting fucked by nuff man! This is what alls these girls are doing. From disfunctional families and just out on road using their looks! How is she gonna cuss off her mum for being a prostitute! At least she was getting paid for all the hood she tek, Deena obviously wasnt that smart! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. How are you guys saying NATALIE'S DAD is the baby father when she only JUST slept with him THAT NIGHT!!!??!!?!?!

    COME ON! USE YOUR HEADS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How can u fink rape is good????

    ReplyDelete
  13. i feel sorry for her

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1 out of the 28 boys culd be the baby's fatherr? wow !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg she has turned into britney spears....LOLZ am jokin but its sad doe

    ReplyDelete
  16. I WANT MORE
    i feel sorry for her tho init

    ReplyDelete
  17. jesse is a dickhead. damnn all that throwing up i knew she was pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  18. She aint no betta than her mum
    So it was coming...

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think its ryans

    ReplyDelete
  20. Natalie's dad is da father

    ReplyDelete
  21. yeah i agree ..

    ReplyDelete
  22. lolllllllll i cant stop reading this but it's just so weird dirty gurl my mum warned me about people like u

    ReplyDelete
  23. Her Lifes A Mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL SHES GOT A SHAPE UP ND EVRYTHIN
    SHE WENT IN WID DA HAIRCUT

    ReplyDelete
  25. good story, but you do kno iranians arent arab... bit ignorant in places but still good drama!

    ReplyDelete
  26. sknn deena is ah slagg she got wat she deserve so all yuh fucking begs keep felling 4 her and dumb man shut up and do suck ur mum and dad wen ur ah slag yuh get treated like one i so wanted jesse and her cousin to fuck her there and kill her that would be so coool so all yuh arses chatting shit shut up cuz i will sap all of yuh

    ReplyDelete