Sunday 7 February 2010

DEENA SKET- CHAPTER 12

They kicked me out of the car at the BP connect gas station and drove off.
the guy from inside the shop stared at me as i pulled up my jeans and wiped the spit from my forehead.
I didnt even cry- it was midnight and the bite marks on my tits were throbbin like fuck.
I knew i looked a mess and i could barely walk, my pussy hurt so much and then i started cryin- like the inside of me started cryin wiv no tears.
they didnt even let me take my jacket.
i could taste them on me.
i could feel them on my tongue.
i called ryan.
"hello", i said.
"deena u good- oh I BEG you lot shut the fuck up- its my girl on the line- wait lemme go outside- yeah yeah deena u cool."

"ryan- where are you?",
"im at rico's house- he's having a drink up."
"ryan can you come and get me- somethins happened to me."
"whats happened 2 u," he asked soundin bare concerned.
"ive been raped," i said.
then he sed nuthin and den he said, "how many guys?".
i started cryin, "three- one of them was my cousin on my dad's-"
"three man- ah shit man u still cant even compare to natalie- she took 19 dicks, 19 big road dicks and ur moanin about three," he laughed, i heard his friends laughin in the background.

"ryan please come and get me- i think i'm in west."
"why would i want u- ova man have bust in your pussy now," he said.
"ryan?".
"ur a sket- u probably liked it- dont bell dis line again yeah."
beep.
he locked me off.
I felt so sick.
ryan, natalies dad, faisani and his boys all in one day.
i hated faisani so much- he lied to me, i shouldve known.
the rain was drenchin me and i knew i couldnt call natalie, i had betrayed her too many times and even tho she didnt know- i couldnt bring myself to use her agen. i had been getting wocked out by the man who raped her and then just fucked her dad.
I called Jesse.

"deena,"he said.
"hey jesse- jesse can you come get me," i said tryin not to cry
"deena- im at my girls house- she's in the shower, why whats wrong?".
"jesse- ive been raped," i said.
"where r u?", he asked. i looked and recognised that i was in white city near white city station.
"white city station- erm the one behind westfields,"
"alrite kl i'm in harlesden- i'll be there in a bit."
"thankyou," i said.
i waited at the station- so many cars drove past and just looked at me like dey were finkin euuh some any ho.
then i saw jesses car.
i jumped in.
"you look shit," he said, "what happend,"
"some guys pulled me into their car and raped me," i said, "what did u tell ur girl,"
"dont watch that- shit u need to have a shower- we'll go to my boys yard in north yeah," he said, "he aint dere- but i have the key."
i nodded.
by the time we got there was asleep. we were in edgware.
we walked up the house and went inside.
it was a big but fuckin dirty house.
"the showers upstairs- i dont know if theres any towels tho," he said.
i thanked him and went up stairs.
as i showered, i saw blood coming from my thigh from where faisani cut my skin with his pocket knife, it stung every time hot water touched it.
i felt so sick- i wanted to take the pill cos i knew my period was about to come soon but i realized that i had used the last one the last time i fucked ryan and fumez and sorcha.
i got out of the shower and used a pink towel which wasnt that dirty to dry myself.
jesse walked into the bathroom with a hoodie and boxer shorts,
"they're my boys- dont make them dirty," he said.
i said ok and put them on.
my face felt so bare without make up as i looked in the mirror, even tho my face was clean i could still see faisani and his boys spitting on my face and bustin in my eye. it really fucked up my mascara.
my hair was looking so weak and tired, it had been washed too many times cos it had been cum on too many times and the dye was being drained out and my roots were lookin so bad. i had lost bare weight and even tho it suited me- i didnt feel well, i just felt like shit- like i culdnt feel anything and i didnt even wanna touch myself jus in case my hands felt like faisani's.
i felt like my body wasnt mine anymore- that it was everyone elses- i could still feel cum inside of me and could still feel faisani's friends hands choke holding me and i could still feel atash's fists punchin my back as faisani fucked my mouth and i vomited into the sink.
i just started chuckin up.
"u ok," jesse shouted.
"yeah yeah," i said wipin my mouth.
i rinsed my mouth out and went downstairs, jesse was in his boxers watching VIVA channel.
i sat next to him and put my head on his thighs.
"what happend?", he said calmly.
i could see his dick and it almsot made me vomit so i lifted my head and sed, "can we talk about it tommorow,"
he nodded and said, "did u know the guys,".
i shook my head.
they were showin the hills.
"i didnt know u watched this," i said.
"its deep," he said, "no homo."
he started laughin and sed, "u hungry?".
i said yeah.
"i'll order some pizza," he said.
he picked up his fone and ordered the pizza-he didnt even ask what i wanted.
When he finished orderin- he kissed me and sed, "deena- how do you know fumez,"
i looked at him.
"how do u mean," i sed.
"hes got a picture of u on his facebook calling u the dick wetter- swear down," he said.
"i dont know him," i lied, "bare people just hate me."
"them man arent right uno," jesse said, "they rusheed some batty boy last week just for looking at fumez."
"how do you know?", i said.
"one of my boys was there- he goes that the guy might not even have been gay but he acted like a chick and was shoppin wiv his mum and when he looked at fumez- all of his boys rushed the bre."
"did they hurt the mum," i asked tryna not to cry.
"nah they just made her watch them beat up her son- nobody said anyfin- like it was outside a tesco i fink and my boy was like noone said shit- they were proper shoutin bun chichi man- uno all dat shit."

i was gettin so angry and wanted to jesse wht i knew but i kept quiet.
"wasteguys," i said. "oh shit wheres this pizza," i said.
"half an hour," jesse said strokin my hair.
i kissed him on the lips and he turned away, "dont do that," he said, "uve sucked my dick before," he said.
we didnt say nuthin to each other for ten minutes and then he kissed me and sed, "does ur body hurt."
i nodded, "all of it- especially my jaws,"
"do u wanna go doctors," he asked.
"nah nah im ok," i sed.
i felt so sick, i felt so sick all over again and ran up to the bathroom, maybe it was cos my period was comin 2mrw.
i rinsed out the sink and washed my mouth and went backdown stairs.
"i have to go and get pads- i start my reds tommorow,"
"tommorow?", he asked.
i nodded. then his phone rang.
"bruv im in your yard now- yeah wiv some chick.... nah nah dont watch what her name is bruv just come innit- i ordered pizza- wait are u drivin- oh skeen skeen- yeah come down innit- bruv its so fucked up how im inviting u to your own house- loool- alrite kl kl- innabit." he put the fone down.
"its ma boy," he said, "hes comin."
"he doesnt live here all the time," i asked.
"he does- but sometimes he stays at his uncles house in finsbury park innit- listen my man's muslim- hes bare strict, so dont tell him me and u fuck sometimes yeah- hes bare religious."
i nodded.
the door bell rang.
"the pizza," jesse said.
he wnt to get it and came back with two large pizzas.
"i can eat it," i said, "i feel sick."
"kl- ill just save it for my boy."
"whats his name," i asked.
"Faze," jesse said.
i nodded.
i heard the front door unlock.
"dats him," jesse sed.
i looked and saw him walk into the front room. i started having a panic attack.
"Faze,"jesse said getting up to spud his boy.
"Deena this is my boy Faisaini- Faisani my friend Deena."

Faisani looked at me and laughed.

35 comments:

  1. Oh my god! LOOOL! These guys are deep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i find it weird hw deena didnt clock dat jesse was talkin 2 faisiani! also its abit far fetched hw evry1 nos evry1-i mean i grew up in london and i no hw dat dusnt happen!
    enjoyin da story lukin 4ward 2 natalie findin out and da girl on girl beef startin lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh nooo.... dats deep... she aint gt nooo one and the only person dat she could count on knows her rapist... PISSED... but you know what they say .. KARMA IS A BITCH lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD.
    i feel so sorry for this girl lool.
    just nothings going right for her haaa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. =O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This story is hard!

    Cant w8 till the next chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ta blooooodclaat!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. JHEEEEEEZZEEEEEEE!!!!
    i need the next chapter like now!!!
    loool

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooooow
    i love how everyone knows each other!! lol
    but is jesse gonne rape her again now with faisani or will they keep quiet??

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh i knew jesse was gonna know one of them either ryan or faiswateva i feel soorry for her like soo bad she should just runaway and begin a new life in the country

    well done man they just get better man !

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent keep them coming please

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow seems like london is a small place uno... East , south, north, west manz knowing each other !! Nxt part can't wait :-p

    ReplyDelete
  12. faisani is a fuckin pervet- deenas his cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. why do none of these skets seem to care that some of the boys they're fucking have chicks .. but then i guess thats just how sketty they are ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. i neeeeeeed more !
    loool

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet deena is pregnant thats why she keeps throwing up

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deena needs to go back home or to her Grans and sort her life out......stop relying on people who just wanna do her wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg Loool PEAK For Her Fam Im Loving Dis Bruv Lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Forget wanting to get pads! Girl needs to be getting morning after!
    B4 she ends up on Jeremy Kyle tryna find out the father lool

    ReplyDelete
  19. ohhhh no way!
    this girl needs to stop fucking around brv

    ReplyDelete
  20. SWEAR DOWN !! Dis gurl must be on sum drugs cah i dunno whats wrong wiv her

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kmt Dis Iz Peakk.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ohhhh myy dis storyy is the best lykk
    iim lykin da way all dese mandemsz berr no eachotherrr...sorry yhh bt ii dnt feel sorr for dis grim cos evn doe ur um is prosti u cnt really talk...uve been givin hedsz 2 galsz nn boisz nn doing nxt tingsz...

    dis sket iis fuckd fam,..hw da hell cn u seduce ur bestfriendsz dad..nn hw c u b soooo easy lykk...nn she nvr learn 4rm her mistakesz dum fuckerr looool

    da storyy iis styl live doee jhheeeezeee

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow its a small world bt eeeeesh this is liiiive though

    ReplyDelete
  24. AHH PEAAKKK !!
    thts emoshh mayn !!

    ReplyDelete
  25. PEAK BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  26. Deena's Gna Be Pregnant Wiv HIV Or Sumfin'...She Really Needs To Get Checked Out.
    Ahhh Peak....Shes Fucked....AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  27. FUUUCK this is wt happens wen ur a skeeet

    ReplyDelete
  28. Rahhh boyyy Diss Storys Got Me hooled But diaa Deena chick Is Fuked yu See What ahppends Wen Yura sket black berry Fuk yanoee This Shitz Fuked Upp

    ReplyDelete
  29. FUK dis isz gtting mre den peak she has gone tru it all she needsz help doe i wld lol wow bwoi

    ReplyDelete
  30. PeAk muuuuuuuuuud story

    ReplyDelete
  31. peeeaaaakkkk>>> memba in london whether u r from north, east, west or south, every1 is linked somehow... but i looooovvvvveeee it doe..

    ReplyDelete