Tuesday 19 January 2010

Deena Chapter 3

I met up with Natalie at her dads yard which in PECKNARM like mine.
When i got there she was home alone and wearing some baggy t-shirt.
I gave her a hug and she let me inside.
i sat on the couch.
"omg- are u ok," i said.
then she started bawlin and lifted up her t-shirt, there were bruises all over her stomach. "they punched me when i tried to get away.2"
then she sat next to me and put her head on my thighs.
"what happend," i asked.
"when i got there, i met him at bow station and we walked 2 his yard and he was like wheres ur friend and i was like she aint pickin up her fone and then he gave me a look- when we got dere there ws about 5 or 6 guys in his house and they were like i frt it was 2 and den Fumez was like only one came, so then i was gettin shook and we were jus jammin in the front room watchin Channel AKA and Fumez started lipsin me and so me and him went up to his room and we started mashin and den as i was givin him brain- all of his boys walked in."

then she started bawlin again.
"fumez held me by ma neck and dey all took turns batterying me- and i was proper screamin for dem to stop but they kep saying she likes it she likes it- but i didnt- and den two of them started tea baggin me whilst the other started jookin me with his blackberry."
i looked down at her and all i could hear was ping.
"when i tried to get away, they headbutted me, punched me and Fumez is just sittin their laughin saying if ur friend had come we would have gone halves so it wouldn't be that bad- then when they finished wiv me they kicked me out of the house."

"nakd?", i asked.
"yeah- i had to put my jeans on behind the estate and run- i feel so sick deena."
I kissed her forehead and told her it was gonna be ok, "maybe if u were there," she said, " u cldve helped me- where were u."

i felt so bad- this might not have happend if i had just gone wiv her but if she knew i was fuckin corey instead of goin with her shed be so upset so i said, "im on my reds again cos i rna out of the pill so i feel proper sick- have u told anybody else?".


she shook her head.
i kissed her forehead again and started cryin, "fuckin wasteman."
then all of a sudden her phone rang, it was a message, funky dee was her ringtone.
"its from him," she said, she showed me the text.


FUMEZ:
Me and the mandem wanna see you again tommorow WITH ur girl- if u dont we'll come find you ourselves. Blessup.

She started crying.
Then i said, "dont reply back- Ill deal wiv him- i knw a few mandem in bow still who can sort it."

she looked at me bare confused, "u sure?".
"yeah i said- this guys some any wasteman- i knw man dat would eat him alive- text him back saying we'll be there at 12 tommrow."

"IM NOT GOIN BACK DERE!", she screamed.
"You wont- but I will," i said. "to set him up- ill meet him at Bow and tell him to meet us by himself first so we can talk about it- dat way hell be on his jack jays when my mandem sort him out."

natalie looked a bit confused and den she nodded, she texted him back saying "yeah 2mrw at 12- please meet me and my girl at bow station alone so we can chat a bit b4 we go back to ur yard."
then she looked at me and said, "who are these mandem- u never mentioned them before," she wiped her tears.

"theyre my boys innit," i said, "dont worry about it- ill sort it- has Fumez got facebook."
she nodded.
she gave me her phone and i logged onto her facebook and i saw his profile. i kissed my teeth but really i wanted 2 touch my pussy- he was some PENG NIGERIAN. oh my gosh. i could feel my frenchies getting moist and den i said, "some any prick- dont worry about it natalie- hes a dead man."

then she said, "actually deena allow it- he mite come after me."
"he wont," i said, "believe me once i deal wiv him hell never want to come after you again."

"what time is ur dad cming home from work," i asked.
"hes not- he's staying at his girlfriends house this week."
"whats her name?", i asked.
"Sandra- she lives in south west, shes got two mixrace twins."
"AAAHHHHHHHHHH! are they cute."
natalie smiled, she was cheerin up. "yeah they are- but theyve been thru shit- their dads in pen for killing some indian chick he was fuckin but thers bare bookieness about it cos dey dnt fink they found the rite body ma dad said."

I hugged natalie and said, "i have 2 go now, but ill u after i sort evrtyhing out tommrow."
"i dnt fink its a good idea deena- what if they do to you what dey did to me."
and den i said, "i wont be alone- ill be wiv mandem."
then i left.
as i walked back home i imagined getting wocked out differently by Natalie's dad. He was a youthworker and owned some youthclub i used to go to where bare youngers go to do their homework and shit if they cant get help at home and i fink hes rich. hes some tall, dark skin jamaican ting wiv big chest muscles- i remmeber sleeping at natalies house onetime and seein him cme out of the shower- i just wanted to suck the life out of his dick.
natalies mum was some scatty chav lady tho- she looked like she needed to be 25 years And A Half years younger.

I got home and my mum had left a note sayin she was at my nans.
i got naked and dyed my hair the same color as rihanna's in her Hard video only my hair was down to my shoulders and straight.
tomorow i was gonna link Fumez. Cos i wanted him first and if he wanted, all of his mandem could have me too.


I lay in my bed looking up at my poster of Skepta and fingered myself all nite and squirted all over my fingers and then licked it off. I started fingerin myself imaginin getting spitroasted by Skepta and Tinie Tempah and then i came again and this time i rubbed my bus all over my tits and lay on my duvet naked dreaming of fucking Fumez.

30 comments:

  1. Why would Deena want to fuck the guy that abused her friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think Deena is rite in the head uno- like seriously cos think about it- why was she gettin turned on when natalie told her about getting raped.
    AND if natalie finds out that deena was fucking corey when she was supposed to be wiv her linkin thos bres, natalie will go mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra and her mixed raced twins...a connection 2 rochelle sket! There will be troubles ahead..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disz Gyal Ain seriouszz Mahnn ,, Summ Nexx Freakk !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiny tempah is a waste man. And this gurl is a nasty trick

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh lawd! if Deena has ANYTHING to do with rochelle (who we dont know if she is dead or alive) then theres' going to be some BIG trouble ahead and to be honest i cant wait for it.
    when it comes to deena wantin to fuck fumez AFTER natalie JUST TOLD HER that he and his boys gangbanged her- i think deena may actually be a nymphomaniac and not a sket because nymphomania is a psychological illness and only a ill person wants to fuck rapists.

    ive noticed a trend:

    Rochelle and Sherice
    Nomi and Tripti
    Deena and Natalie

    and if deena and natalie follow the same pattern, one of them is going to betray the other. OOOWWW, hard hard hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooooow!!!! She has lost it!! How can she think of fuckin the guy and his mandem when they gangraped her best friend...Watch how Deena gets set up!

    Still loving the story, update soon !

    ReplyDelete
  8. the other started jookin me with his blackberry."
    i looked down at her and all i could hear was ping.

    LOOOOOL Best line so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow cant believe she has made a link between the two stories thats really good.

    and as for deena she ent a sket she is mad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i luv da ways dat all da stories r linked 2geva did not c dat cummin

    ReplyDelete
  11. why do dey all ways put dem self in a situation dey cant get out of u would tink dey would be smarter by now. every time i read i just keep thinkin how dumb r u. gonna get set den gang cum afta her so obviuos

    ReplyDelete
  12. these gyal get dirtyer and dirtyer man lowweee ettt.
    she needs to get a proper life(not bein a sket) bout shes sat on her bed fingerin her self while think bout skepta n fumez wot tha fuck is wrong with her man has she fogot tht my man fumez fucked up he rbest friend....n shes sat there thinkin bout sexin him okay thn....snm

    ReplyDelete
  13. One Thing... Why Wud You Finger Yourself Over Skepta :S

    ReplyDelete
  14. i cant believe she licked her own cum, urrrrgh! the girls confused! She wants to be gang banged! Waaaaaaaaat?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's high on crack gg.. NAAH MATE (N)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shesz do fukin nasty marn gosh alwaysz finkin bwt sex bravv come of iht

    ReplyDelete
  17. thats dread so fuckin dread this girl is proper mess up

    ReplyDelete
  18. This Girl Is Messed Up & Her Mother Needs Serious Words With Her. She Needs To Go To Rehab. By The Way This Story Has Put Me Of Having Sex. Forget That.

    ReplyDelete
  19. shit this female is fukd in the heaadd msh.
    at her dreamin of the guy that raped her friend shit.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL! naah big man ting. Deena needs psychological help!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOLLLL ahahahahahahaha
    and den two of them started tea baggin me 'whilst the other started jookin me with his blackberry."
    i looked down at her and all i could hear was ping'

    jookin me with his blackberry looool

    ReplyDelete
  22. alow sat dirty nusss

    ReplyDelete
  23. Deenas mind is fuckeeeeedddddd urpppp!

    ReplyDelete
  24. KMT
    What a SKET

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is mad lool deena some any dutty gurl

    ReplyDelete
  26. dis is grimb man, she will fuk any nex ting even da guys who raped her friend, dis girl is a fuckin sket

    ReplyDelete
  27. omdzz sum any sket !this is a bad impression to girls coz boys are gna think ders girls like u out dere ! u aint a boy to be bashin over a picture c'mon nowwwwwwww ! (*sick face*)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Deena's some dirty sket. she makes me sick!

    ReplyDelete