Wednesday 27 January 2010

Deena Chapter 6

I sat in Ryans car.
I felt sick at what i had seen.
ryan was upstairs with fumez and was waitin in his car for him to drop me home cos it was 11 at night now. the three of us had been fuckin the whole day. I didnt wanna do the tings wiv them after i saw them kiss but if i didn't they could hurt me or tell natalie everythin, but i was gonna tell her myself- when i got home i was gonna call her and tell her everyfin- i didnt wanna be involved with these guys anymore and the only thing they were holdin over me was that i asked to be gangbanged by them even after thy had raped natalie.

Ryan got into the car.
He did his seatbelt and looked at me.
"U kl?", he asked.
I nodded.
He started the car and we didnt say nuthin until he said, "u havent eaten all day- tru say man is hungry too- lets go mcdonalds drive thru."
I said ok and we did.
I ordered a Big Mac, a large Vanilla milkshake and small fries and he ordered a cheeseburger. we were eatin in the car park when i decided to say somethin.

"ryan- are u and fumez gay?".

he looked at me, wrapped up his burger and put it between his lap.
"what do you mean," he said.
"ryan- i saw u kiss- and then i saw him bash u off wen i was suckin his dick and then i saw u back him brain when u frt i was showerin."
He punched me.
my head slammed against the window.
"none of that happened," he said calmly, "ur chattin shit."

there was no blood but my cheek felt swollen.
then he started drivin. i cried as i ate my food.

after half an hour we got outside my house.
"can i come inside," he said.
i looked at him and he looked at my cheek, "im sorry deena- im sorry." he grabbed my face and kissed all over it. his soft lips made me cry.
i took out my fone and called my house. no answer. mum wasnt home.
he parked his car and we went inside.
he sat on my couch with his face in his hands as i got an ice pack for my fac. i took off my boyfriend blazer and sat next to him.
"i shouldnt have hit u," he said. his voice was so soft and gentle when he was with me- it was so rough and coarse when he was with the mandem.
"im not gay," he said lookin at me- i saw tears running down his eyes.
i kept quiet and then he said, "i wont ever hit u again- please say somethin'"

"are u- bisexual then."
he shook his head.
"then what r u-" i asked, "i promise i wont tell anybody."
then he looked at me and said, "i just like sexy people- it dont matter if its gal or man- if someones sexy i'll move to it- me and fumez are boys man- we're jus cool- we ain't chichi or nuffin we're just bare tight."

I looked at him and i took his hand and i said, "i wont tell anybody."
my body was so sore- he and fumez had been fuckin me all day.
"i dont get it though," i said, "isnt that being bisexual- wait lets go to the kitchen cos its cold in here, ill make u some hot chocolate."

we were in the kitchen and i gave him his hot chocolate as i sat opposite him at the table.
"It aint bein bisexual- cos dat means at one time i like gal and de other i like man- i just like cheung people, i havent got a sexuality."

Somethin about him saying dat was so sexy.
a big strong road man like him bein sohonest, his face was so strong, so cheung, so sexy and the tears ran down his eyes brought out how beautiful his eyes were.
"i love u," he said, "from when i saw u i knew," he said.
my cheek started to hurt.
"ill never hit u agen," he said.
i got a text, it was from my mum, it said that she'd be home in the morning around 11 cos she wnted to talk to me about somethin.
"U goin college 2mrw," he asked.
"Yeah i start 1 though- my first two lessons are cancelled cos my teachers arent there, my media teacher's gone on a trip with her year 13s and my psychology teachers sick. "


"Ur only doin three AS's", he asked.
"Yeah- i cant do 4,its too much, i do english as well- r u in college."
"nah i dropped out at 16 to make my dough man- why is man gonna waste his time in education when i can hustle- uno how much money i can make in a day- 5 bills."
then he kissed me.
"do u wanna go up to bed?". i asked.
he smiled.
"i just wanna hold u in my arms," he said, "not fuck u in ur pussy."
then he kissed me and said, "im gonna make u wifey."
"id like that."



He left at 8 the followin day.
he left before i was awake.
i looked down between my legs and touched my pussy- he hadnt fucked me in my sleep. he really just wanted to hold me.
I got up and got in the shower, got dressed,hoovered the place, had breakfast and watched tv.
the door unlocked.
"Deena?", my mum called.
i walked to the front door and gave her a hug. she was wearing a baggy t-shirt and joggin bottoms. she had lst so much weight.
we sat in the livin room.
"deena- uve lost weight,you havent been eating?", she said putting down a big black bag.
"i have- uve lost weight too- mum where have u been- u cant have been workin all this time."

she looked at me and smiled a bit and then she started cryin.
i ran to hug her. "mum wats wrong?".
"deena- i was sacked from the hospital months ago."
i looked at her and said, "what."
she sobbed, "ive been working at three cleaning jobs to pay the rent on this place, thats why u havent seen me."
"What- why did u get sacked."
"It doesnt matter deena- its just that theres somethin u need to know- please go sit back down."
i sat back down on the couch and looked at her.
"your dad stopped sending me money."
"you've been speaking to him, u said u hadnt seen or spoken to him since the day he left us."
she started cryin. "i didnt want to hurt u- he has a new family- he wouldnt want anything to do with u."
"HOW DO YOU KNOW?!", i screamed, "ALL THIS FUCKIN TIME U TOLD ME DIDNT KNOW WHERE HE WAS AND DAT HE DIDNT CARE BUT HES BEEN SENDIN U MONEY!". i fell to the floor and started cryin.
"deena please," she cried. "hes stop sending money- and the money he sent i used to pay the rent and do the shoppin and pay for everything else and den i use the money that i got from the hospital to pay back some loans-i paid back all my debt-but now i lost my job and hes stop sendin money and the only way we can afford this place is if i work three cleanin jobs."

"Ur a fuckin bitch," i said, "u told me he didnt love me- but hes been sendin money dat uve been keepin- u wudlnt even tell me his name."
"he doesnt love u," she shouted, "he didnt- he never loved me- he has a new family."
"where is he?!".
she said nuthin.
i walked over to her and slapped her.
she grabbed me and threw me to the ground and ran upstairs and went into the toilet and locked the door.
i ran up and banged on the door screamin, "wheres my dad!". i kept saying it and sayin it and then i started cryin, "I dont even know his name-i-i- u never even told me his name!".

then i heard the door unlock and she wiped her tears and said, "Akbar Zarindast- he lives with his wife in Finsbury park."

28 comments:

  1. this is why she behaves the way she does- shes been goin thru the world not knowin a part of herself and so shes been tryin to find it in the dicks of other guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gurl is so dumb...deena get a clue pleaaassee? Firstly aint NOTHING SEXY about a chi chi man who is confused about what he is! And she is stupid to think he is like ew.... Secondly the dude hit u and u still feeling him? And then u slap ur mum ooh my days if I ever slapped my mum I no I'm bout to die coz mumzy wudnt take that shit for real! Yea ok she don't no her dad but that's no excuse to be a loose bitch like boo hoo cry me a river o_o.Crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow! What a story....I wonder what will happen next..?

    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all- why do you think ryan is confused. he clearly stated he is attracted to sexy people- dont matter whether its mandem or galdem hes attracted to sexiness- that does nt make him a chichi man it just means he isnt gender specific when choosing who he wants to fuck with.
    yes- deena is dum as fuck for finding him attractive after he hit her and dumb for thinkin natalie wont find out that shes been spendin her time wiv the guys who raped her.

    when it comes to her mum- im sorry but she is waste woman. deena shdnlt be slapping her cos if she was brve she would have slapped ryan too but come on now- she was keepin the money meant for deena to pay back the loans that SHE took out. piss take.

    there is no excuse for being a sket- but deenas daddy issues are obviously a contributing factor as to why she acts like she does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does cause You don't know your dad don't make you act like that... i don't know my dad and i dnt act lyk that at all ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry but if ur a man and u like man the it is what it is and you are a chi chi man...but deena doesn't understand that coz her rass is nasty too coz she like gurls. I'm not a homophobic because I do not fear gay peoPle. But I believe in this world a man and a woman is how its meant to be. Yes deena not knowing her father in your eyes may "contribute" to why she acts like that but sorry...everyone should take responsiblity for their actions instead of always blaming it on the parentso_o.Crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. kl- as long as we acknowledge that NOBODY chooses their sexuality.
    in the same way you didnt wake up one morning and say "i like pussy" a "chi chi" man did not wake up one day and say "i like cock"

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree with the above comment- there are people who just dont have a sexuality- they just go for whatever suits them, man and women are meant for procreation that doesnt mean its the only way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry but why is everyone gettin all offended and vex cause there's a bit of man on man action, what about when rochelle was doin a ting with them gyal, how come no1 said anything about that? It cant be one rule for gyal and another for man. As I've said before and as someone else stated above, people dont choose their sexuality. It comes naturally. I (as a female) didnt choose to be attracted to men, jus like ryan didnt choose to be attracted to fumez. All you small minded people need to get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can someone please explain what 'badmanforwardbadmanpullup' means? It was at the end of rochelle init? And who's the guy that michelle is with??

    ReplyDelete
  11. to the above comment- it helps to read rochelle sket BEFORE reading deena sket to understand how complex these memoirs really are.
    badmanforwardbadmanpullup is the most vital line in the entire memoir cos its where rochelle and her friend sherice meet a guy called rico who works in primark who has that tatooed on his arm, fast forward 2 years- hes kidnapped rochelles "sister" michelle, to be honest just read rochelle sket it makes life alot easier cs i was confused too

    ReplyDelete
  12. us cuz deeana dad sent her money dont mean anything, he never tried to get in contact or nuthin, i think her mom is da good one because all dat would have have happened is deena wud get hurt.

    and deena a bigger twat for stickin wid ryan cuz he say he gonna mae her his wifey and all dat but when his infront of his boyz is he gonna be dat nice. dontfink so.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Make her and natalie fuck on a daily basis please, cos thats just sexy, make of of the shit where there getting licked out please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yea, sorry i did read rochelle but i must of forgot about rico's tattoo. But yea it makes sense now, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the "badmanforwardbadmanpullup" is from the beginning and the end of Rochelle... Its the guy that works in Primark that the whole drama kicks off over...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did anybody else laugh when they said AKBAR? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1. no man can hit an live!
    2. how can his rass be sexy, more like confused
    3. how a girl is treated by her father is how she views most men in her life, those without fathers can go either way, and poor deena is LOOOOOST! and bare ppl tell u abortion is wrong, if u check the families or lyfstyles sum kids r born in, its better then werent

    ReplyDelete
  18. all i have to say is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! Fackingg hell, from the time i hear 2 men kissing i am LEAVING! well if i was her anyway eurghh allow having a threesome. fuck that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is a lil moist but addictive

    ReplyDelete
  20. Some People Are Sayin' Her Not Knowin' Her Dad Is The Reason For Her Doin' The Shit She Does....It Really Isn't...You Can Choose What You Want To Do....But Still Her Mum Is Kinda Bad For Doin' Dat 'Nd Keepin Her Dad A Secret.

    But Some Things In This Story Jus Don't Add Up, Or Aren't Realistic...Or Jus Plain Stupid. 'Nd Um Talkin From The Begginin Of Rochelle's Story.

    ReplyDelete
  21. "i just like sexy people"
    LOOOOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  22. HOW THE FUCK IS A COMMENT BELOW GONNA SAY THAT RYAN AINT A CHICHI MAN CUZ HE AINT ''GENDER SPECIFIC''!!! are you dizzy ... He will lips mandem .. suck dick and he can get away with it cuz he ''likes sexy ppl'' he like man and he likes gal ... he is a BISEXUAL just to pussy to admit it cuz he knows what ppl will say about him .. if you agree with that gender specific SHIT then your a chichi man/gal too KMFT

    ReplyDelete
  23. I feell barre sorry 4 herr butt she shudnt be linking mann den fukiin dem n doinn wateva wiid dere bridgrennsz' shee shuudd get paid LOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL!
    this aint reall!
    & uare all bare comenting asif it is!!
    LOL get alife!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  25. cheezeeee - im worriedd about the factt she slappedd her mum !
    motherslife if i slapped my mum the way i would ghet licked would be emosh , not only that my mum would send me tu africa tu live there and burn my passport !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Allow Slapping Ya Mum Man ...

    ReplyDelete