Saturday 16 January 2010

Deena Chapter 2

I woke up about 8 cosI had to go into college to hand in my English coursework and den planned 2 meet Natalie to go and link her man in Bow.
His name was Olefumi but his tag name was Fumez, he and Natalie had been goin out for about amonth after they met at some house party.
Me and Natalie only did tings wiv guys from out of our endzcos in the past when I had fucked some man from secondary they told everyone and added bare shit so from then on i decided to keep my shit on the low. I had to go and seemy nan after goin out cos she werent feelin well.
I got dressed in black tights,a long sleeved blue shirt and black high tops and straightend my hair. I tinted my eye brows a light brown and then put on somelip gloss.

The time was 3.00 so by the time i got to college every would be leavin so theyd all see me comin in, cos i was only doin three alevels i had some days off but we had a coursework deadline andmiss werent acceptin it thru email so we culdnt say dat da email just didnt send.
Caught the bus to college and when i got there it was 3.25. I walked up to my classroom as everyone was leavin and gave my coursework to my teacher and den i called Natalie to let her know that idmeet her at bow station.
As i was walkin out of college,ALLLLLLL the mandem were waiting outside and when i walked out one of them waslike,"Oi my size."

I turned around and was like,"Hi u ok?".
All the man were clockinme so hard- i saw one of them scratch his dick lookin at my backoff.
Cory said,"Aint seen un timeman- where u been hidin?".
Ismiled and said, " just been doing me innit- what are u lot doing now?".

"nuffin," cory said,"where u off too."
"gonna meetmy girl natalie to go east," i said.
"east- why u goin east?".
"shes gonna go see her man,im just followin."

"why bother follow when u can be wiv ur own man," he said, his boys started laughin.
"who told u i had a man?",i said scratching the back of my thigh gentlyso the manbehind would look at my bumper.

"comehere for aminute," cory said.he pulledmeto one corner and said,"i like you bare deena- i know ur on me too."
I smiled and looked at him, 6 ft 5, dark, good teeth, good skin, wavy hair, big hands,long tongue, he was right- i was on him.
"Yeah," i said.
"Come we doa ting," he said lookin around, "mans got a free yard and ting- so lets go."

"aaah i cant," i said,"i have to meet natalie."
"fuck natalie man- shes gonna get her piece so u shld get urs." I looked at him- he was getting cheunger by the second. I Took out my phone and text Natalie to say I wasnt feeling well, so she would have to go by herself. then i put my fone off.

Cory said bye to his boys and then we got in his whip. He was 22, but still in college cos first he did AS but then failed so had to retake them and then passed to do alevels but then he failed them so he cldnt go uni so now he does a btec - hes so sexy.
He lived like ten minutes away from my nans house, which was perfect so i culd straight from there.
when we got to his yard, it was so dirty if i pointed my finger in the air it would getcovered in dust.
nobody was home, so we walked up tohis room which didnt smell bad at all,jus had dirty walls.
i sat on the bed and said, "i beg u dnt tell anyone about this- i like u but i wanna keep this on the low."
"yeah its cool," he said, "ill just tell my boys i dropped u home."

I was the cheungest girl in college andso i knew he was tryin hard to hide his excitement,he had the fattest boner and he couldntstop smilin. he pulled out a rubber from his bedside cabinet and handed it to me.
i took off my shirt so he could see my pink lacies and i tore open the rubber with my teeth,
"come here," i said.
he pulled down his trousers. his dick hit me in the face. it was so thick and DARK, it had a pink head and i could see precum dripping.
i put the condom on his dick with my mouth.
he said, "SHIT MAN-" he laughed so loud. "UR SICK!".
I laughed.
i sucked his dick slowly, i hated the taste of the rubber in my mouth. i wanted to deepthroat him but i was scared of gagging, so i sucked up until the middle and started playing with his balls.
he was giggling like a bitch and i could smell his sweaty pubes. i wanted tostop but it was too late now.
I stood up and got naked. he looked at my tits. "u lke my mixrace tits," i said.
he nodded and kissed my left nipple. i got weak at the knees as he squeezed my ass. he pushed me on his bed andspread open my legs.

"u ever squirted before?", he asked.
i shook my head, "im gona make u squirt,"he said.
in my head, i was thinkin "yeah sure," but i just smiled as he put his left hand on my pelvis.
he got middle finger and index finger and put them in my pussy. it didnt feel like anything atfirst but then i started to feelmy body getting warm.
he kissed my lips.
SHIT- his breath smelt like he smoked poo. how come i didnt smell his breath before.
his armpit odor was startin to piss me off, but then my whole body started tingling.
he started laughin.
i started flingin my head back and he started finger fuckin me bare hard. i started screamin and my legs were shakin, i squeezed the hand he was usin 2 finger me wiv and shook it. then he pulled his fingers out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHIHAHOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOJOJOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHAHAUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAAOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCKFUCKMEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

My pussy was squirtin everywhere. he was laughin so hard.
he started rubbin my pussy and so much blood rushed to my head i almost passed out,then he took of his rubber and started bangin me.
i grabbed his neck and kissed it, i could taste grime on it.i started kissing his shoulders and tasted more of the same but my body was shakin, shakin hard.
his dick wasnt even that good, but cos i had just squirted eveyrhtin was feeling good.
he didnt even know what he was doin but then all of a sudden he hit my spot and then i squirted again.
he pulled it out and i squirted on the walls,i looked up and saw my cum dripping from the ceiling , and then more of it on the bed and on the floor and then on his dick when he used my face to clean the cum off it.
he was pretending that his dick was lipstick and then the punched my face. i screamed and then he came in my mouth and then he closed my mouth forcing me to swallow it.
"get out of my house," he said. i looked at him in shock.
"come on duss," he said.
i kissed my teeth and got use dhis duvet to clean my pussy.
"oi what the fuck?", he said. i put the duvet down and got dressed and then got a tissue out of my bag and cleaned my face with it.
he lay on the bed, put on his ps2 and started playin. what a dickhead.
i walked out of the house and onto the main road, i knew i had to fix my make up befor egoing to my nans so i went to mcdonalds and then into the toilets,put on concealer, lip gloss, eye liner and mascara and then made my way to my nans house.

I unlocked the front door and closed the door behind me.
"grandma,!".
"im in the kitchen deena."
i walked into the kitchen to see my nan making oxtail and rice.
"how are you feeling," i asked sitting at the table.
"a little better," she said, "u come straight from school?".
"yeah," i said.
"deena- what have me told u about de amount of makeup on your face- u dont need it- ull break out in spots."
i didnt say anything and den she said, "ur mudda is working too many hours- wen was the last time u saw her."

"last tuesday"
my nan kissed her teeth and said, "ur a big girl now deena but u still need to be around her you know what i mean- what kind of fuckery is this- a girl livin wit her mudda but hasnt seen her in a week."

i nodded.
"deena- i need to ask u about sumthin," she said.
"yes grandma."
" my friend Martha from church just called and she told me sumfin which made me cuss her stink but i want to ask you if its true."

i startd gettin shook.
"she said she saw u get out of a mans car a few hours ago and walk wit him into hs house, is she lyin."
i looked up at my nan and thrt shit, she was talkin about cory.
"no that cant have been me," i lied.
"she described what u were wearing deena."
i said, "i came straight from college nan- it wasnt me."
i was startin to feel upset that aunt martha had seen me but i wasnt gonna confess.
my nan made a small noise and went back to cooking.
"excuseme," i saidand went to the toilet.
i closed the door and siad shit bare times- that fuckin oldlady was such a snitch.
then i put my fone on.
i saw a text from natalie and it was on of dem t-mobile call me back messages.
i called her.
"hello," i said.
"hey," she said soundin bare upset.
"where are u," i asked.
"going home- deena that guy set me up."
"what do you mean?".
"he took me to his house and about 6 man were there."
"oh shit," i said, "did they-"
then she started crying.

27 comments:

  1. AHHHAHA
    im in love already, u write london so well, the words u use and the references you make show how dark and intense this city really is. you have a gift for describing phenemonel characters, especially the female protagonists.
    if deena is as complex as rochelle then we're all in for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good so far!!! enjoying it already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Deena is dirty, how is she still goin 2 bang him wen his breath smells of poo, his walls r dirty and his neck is grimey? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. loool hilarious...allow banging a stinky man
    Enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow is this REALLY how Grimey Chicks are? F*cking Nastyness I tell yah........

    ReplyDelete
  6. "SHIT- His breath smelt like he smoked poo" Claassiiiccc

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMFAO how is this girl gonna fuck someone whos got "smoked poo" breath lowweeee ettt

    shes DIRTY for realll!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nah man, that girl is confused!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL,
    if my man dems mouth smelt ov poo i'd be the first to get outta da rooom ! , ee i cnt stand dem stinkin up smells bruv

    ReplyDelete
  10. O SHIT AND A HALF

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww das deep she got set up

    ReplyDelete
  12. His armpit odour was starting to piss me off, looooool

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, That's mad! They set Nat up. Eee at the breath that smelt like he smoked poo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. looool sicccc styl

    eeesh deena man she needs tu go to church nd start prayin styl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Errrr mann thatsss discusting..!

    ReplyDelete
  16. May god and my home teaching keep my princess away from all that slackness in years to come

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOOOOOOOOOL smoked poo!
    ah this is live.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 'Shit! His breath smelt of smoked poo!!!'
    This is the FUNNIEST line of deena sket! y da hell wud u CONTINUE havin relations of any kind wif sum1 wif poo breath?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC. IT'S ALMOST LIKE REAL LIFE. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS? IT'S SO INTERESTING TO READ AND SHE WRITES IN SO MUCH DETAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  20. saira likes (y)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhh da fuckry!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i dnt understand y shes always sayin she bare peng but still havin sex with bois that smell ... SMELLL!! you know omdz das low and who lives in a freakin dump ... she has no standards SMH

    ReplyDelete
  23. KMT sorry im mixraced aswell and shes discriminating my colour KMT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Arhh Peaakk Tymesz Bwoii !!

    ReplyDelete
  25. is this based on a true story ?

    ReplyDelete